somestrangeflea
somestrangeflea
Mafia Scum
somestrangeflea
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #330 (isolation #0) » Mon Jul 23, 2007 10:00 am

Post by somestrangeflea »

Alright, if I understand this game correctly, we are 1 mislynch away from LyLo. Correct?

As for the "Lynch or No-Lynch" fiasco regarding AE and Vendagoat, I think that, whilst it has become a major point in the game, the remaining Ices could be exploiting it as a way to "fly under the radar". As for the idea of lynching AE itself, I'm unsure, but leaning slightly toward the lynch...
somestrangeflea
somestrangeflea
Mafia Scum
somestrangeflea
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #352 (isolation #1) » Sun Jul 29, 2007 9:08 am

AutumnEvenings wrote:*kicks the game*

Mert and SomeStrangeFlea, don't you have anything to say? In a game with two-week deadlines, it really sucks when you go 5 days without posting.
Sorry, I'm not used to a game with set deadlines.

On one hand there's the highly incriminating statement from Vendagoat, but I'm
really
not feeling scumvibes from AE. I think that we're gonna see an AE lynch though, simply because of the fact that we've spent so much of today discussing her that I don't think there's anywhere else the lynch can possibly go! Like I said before, in this situation it's very easy for us to let scum to fly under the radar. The only thing I can really add is that, should AE turn up town, we really need to examine mneme and Stewie, our two hyper-voters.
somestrangeflea
somestrangeflea
Mafia Scum
somestrangeflea
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #354 (isolation #2) » Sun Jul 29, 2007 9:59 am

By "hyper-voters", I simply meant "voted AE from the word 'go'". In retrospect I probably should have said something which didn't imply something about the whole voting history.
somestrangeflea
somestrangeflea
Mafia Scum
somestrangeflea
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #369 (isolation #3) » Wed Aug 01, 2007 9:15 pm

The trouble is, if we don't lynch AE today, we're going to spend tomorrow discussing the exact same thing we're discussing today. And I feel that a change of topic would be much more useful to the town than the continuation of an already drawn-out discussion.

On the other hand, I just can't see very many scumtells from AE, and so I'm not sure whether to vote for mneme (because, let's face it, today's lynch is going to go one of two ways).

Votecount is currently 3-3, so if no-one else votes,
mneme
is dead.

I'll return with my decision later today.
somestrangeflea
somestrangeflea
Mafia Scum
somestrangeflea
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #376 (isolation #4) » Thu Aug 02, 2007 9:49 am

That's a lynch isn't it?
somestrangeflea
somestrangeflea
Mafia Scum
somestrangeflea
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #379 (isolation #5) » Fri Aug 03, 2007 11:36 am

Well, I can't help but feel slightly surprised by AE's scumness, but I feel good about this. There's only one scum left, and were still a mislynch (and a no-lynch, if we so choose) away from LyLo, which should be more than enough time to catch the scum!

Expect a player-by-player tomorrow, because I'm much too tired to do one now.
somestrangeflea
somestrangeflea
Mafia Scum
somestrangeflea
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #380 (isolation #6) » Sat Aug 04, 2007 1:46 am

• Crub - I can't help getting a slight scumvibe for Crub's defence of AE. The tone of the posts seemed like "We shouldn't
    really
    pay attention to what Vendagoat said"
    Crub wrote:I don't see why there should be much debate about who Glork protected night 1. As long as we agree that there was a chance he protected AE it doesn't have any bearing on AE's scummyness other than to say that theres a chance AE is either scum or town.
    This post stood out for me as one of those posts. Of course this is just analysis of tone, so I'm assuming that other people will have different opinions on it.
  • LML - I have a very slight townvibe off LML. He's made clear his suspicions of mneme, which I agree with, and I can see the majority of his points of view.
  • Mert - I'm not getting very many scumvibes at all, simply because of good analyses and the like.
  • mneme - There's something very unsettling about this:
    mneme wrote:Therefore, vote: Vendagoat. Hey, goat -- who'd you try to kill last night? Maybe they're Ice!
    There's just something suspicious about someone asking someone a question, then them come out scum and answer it. There's something very weird about that, especially since it turned out to be true. I don't really think that mneme's quickvote can actually be classed as a quickvote because, from mneme's perspective, it would have been a normal vote, at the time.
  • Stewie - Gets minor scumpoints simply for having the lowest postcount. The AE quickvote still unsettles me, but it had more rationale that mneme's initial vote, so I'm feeling better about Stewie's
A general question to the town. I agree with Stewie's earlier idea of an eventual no-lynch to bring the playercount to an odd number. What are your thoughts on this?
somestrangeflea
somestrangeflea
Mafia Scum
somestrangeflea
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #412 (isolation #7) » Sun Aug 12, 2007 11:36 pm

I'm going with what I said in the first place.
Vote: mneme

mneme wrote:Day three, I latched onto Autumn's obvious scumminess and pushed as hard as I could to get her lynched. And argued for less info, not more -- as while I generally think info favors the town, this is much less true in a game with one functional mafia left.
By the phrase, "obvious scumminess", you mean that you had a case lined up against AE's behaviour despite the Vendagoat WIFOM?
Mert wrote:I've reread and I'm almost certain that the other Ice exists in {Crub, Mneme, Stewie} with Stewie being the least likely, in my opinion.
I agree, only, IMO, Crub is least likely.
somestrangeflea
somestrangeflea
Mafia Scum
somestrangeflea
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #420 (isolation #8) » Wed Aug 15, 2007 11:59 pm

Being prodded sucks.

I wanna hear more on Mert. The conversation at the moment seems to be relying mainly on LML's suspicion of Mert, and I wanna hear that too.
somestrangeflea
somestrangeflea
Mafia Scum
somestrangeflea
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #428 (isolation #9) » Fri Aug 17, 2007 10:06 am

Honestly, I'm currently not buying the Mert wagon. LML said that there's more on Mert, but I don't really think that he's scum now.
Crub wrote:This is the last time I'll get to post before deadline so I'm going to
vote:Mert
mostly just to save my own skin.
Whilst I normally detest votes to save themselves, since it's close to deadline I can see Crub's POV here, and his post isn't as scummy as Mert seems to be making out.

Also, am I the only person who is slightly perturbed by the fact that both votes on Crub (judging by the vote posts themselves) were made because of the drop in activity?
somestrangeflea
somestrangeflea
Mafia Scum
somestrangeflea
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #431 (isolation #10) » Fri Aug 17, 2007 1:03 pm

Yeah, deadline passed three minutes ago though, so uh... you're dead, I'm afraid.
somestrangeflea
somestrangeflea
Mafia Scum
somestrangeflea
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #435 (isolation #11) » Fri Aug 17, 2007 3:15 pm

Fantastic game. Loved it.

I'm going to have to tune up my scumhunting though! =D

Thanks Guardian!
somestrangeflea
somestrangeflea
Mafia Scum
somestrangeflea
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #444 (isolation #12) » Fri Aug 17, 2007 11:48 pm

But you never gave up your partner, you outed the other scum, which was technically your aim anyway!
somestrangeflea
somestrangeflea
Mafia Scum
somestrangeflea
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #445 (isolation #13) » Fri Aug 17, 2007 11:49 pm

Simul-post.

CTD's post is better though, so read it!

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”