schismatized
schismatized
Goon
schismatized
Goon
Goon

Post Post #41 (isolation #1) » Thu Jul 05, 2007 7:25 am

Post by schismatized »

Sry to be absent so early in the game but i will be on holiday until monday everyone.

unvote
Schismatized: JDODGE R RETARD
jdodge1019: UR POSSIBLY RITE
schismatized
schismatized
Goon
schismatized
Goon
Goon

Post Post #69 (isolation #2) » Tue Jul 10, 2007 7:20 am

Post by schismatized »

Honary Hitchhiker wrote:
Rishi wrote:I'm not sure why everyone is voting xyzzy. No one has said much of substance about him yet. Someone want to clue me in?
Err... I'm not quite sure I think its because of xyzzy not explaining his actions thoroughly? Now that you mention it no one has said anything much for their votes on xyzzy. Although im not proclaiming xyzzy as innocent I would like to hear more from people on why they voted him.
I think this quote answers your questions
Mert wrote:HH, please don't mistake my vote-hopping for attempts to quicklynch. Votes => wagons => reactions => information. I don't believe this game has got past the random voting stage particularly and that is because there hasn't been any real drama to speak of to get the game moving. My votes will become more "serious" once we start getting some decent reactions from people. Right now, this game needs more wagon, definitely.
vote: xyzzy

more wagon, we do need.[/b]
schismatized
schismatized
Goon
schismatized
Goon
Goon

Post Post #110 (isolation #3) » Thu Jul 12, 2007 4:40 am

Post by schismatized »

I think that wagon got a lot of info from xyzzy. If someone had to die right now, it would be him. Its much to early for that so i am going to
unvote vote: Mert

Im not sure i like his whole day one claim theory post, and then it looks like he was just covering his behind saying he was just trying to get reactions.
schismatized
schismatized
Goon
schismatized
Goon
Goon

Post Post #127 (isolation #4) » Mon Jul 16, 2007 7:49 am

Post by schismatized »

It worked in making you look like scum.
unvote vote: somethingstrangeflea

I dont think anyone is buying your deadline excuse, so can you please stop saying the same thing over and over?
schismatized
schismatized
Goon
schismatized
Goon
Goon

Post Post #128 (isolation #5) » Mon Jul 16, 2007 7:50 am

Post by schismatized »

EBWOP
vote:somestrangeflea
schismatized
schismatized
Goon
schismatized
Goon
Goon

Post Post #134 (isolation #6) » Mon Jul 16, 2007 4:41 pm

Post by schismatized »

@Patrick: To clarify, I was more suspicious of xyzzy when i voted for mert, but i didnt and still dont think we have had enough discussion to end the day. Given that, i just voted for the next scummy person in my mind.

@dylan41985: why did you vote xyzzy out of nowhere? that post just perplexed me. there was no previous talk about him for a few posts so where did that come from?

@Mert: when you refer to "you both," who do you mean? I dont think you were talking to me but who knows?

@somestrangeflea: i propose that you try to add some worthwhile input to the game. youve presented the same defense multiple times, and it is tired. im guessing you have heard the, "say something good..." saying?

also,
MOD
, i second the votecount movement.
schismatized
schismatized
Goon
schismatized
Goon
Goon

Post Post #144 (isolation #7) » Thu Jul 19, 2007 5:29 am

Post by schismatized »

@Ms Piggy:
Ms Piggy wrote:
unvote, Vote schismatized

Something that I can't seem to explain yet gave me a signal that you are scum.
Once again another baseless rediculous vote. Ive noticed in all the games that i have played with you, you do this. stop. please. your rediculous votes this far into the game help nobody.
Rishi wrote:2) I'm a little disturbed by Ms Piggy's voting patterns. So far she(?) has voted for: somestrangeflea, Shanba, somestrangeflea, Shanba, xyzzy, somestrangeflea, xyzzy and now schismatized. That's 8 votes in just 16 posts. And there is never a concrete reason for any of them. Very strange.
See above. Im not sure if she just plays this way, or is just scum in the games that Ive read/ currently playing with her.
Ms Piggy wrote:That is not strange. If you notice, I was not trying to get any of them lynched for real. If you think I meant to lynch one of them by bandwagoning, you're highly mistaken. There is a difference between voting to try to lynch, and otherwise for pressure and to see the reactions out of people.

It seems like you and schismatized are somehow related in a way. More investigation coming up this Day 1.
Ms Piggy wrote:EDBWOP: I meant you and SSF.
Wow. just wow. Maybe try to be a little more subtle with the OMGUS next time eh? Hinting they are scum because we have noticed that you play like scum/suck at mafia in general? I like how you try to associate with the scummiest person ATM.

FYI: one vote is not a whole lot of pressure. You usually apply pressure with a wagon to somebody that looks scummy IMO. Your vote happy strategy really annoys/alarms me.

@dylan:
dylan41985 wrote:I do think that xyzzy is scum but I'm thinking about changing my vote to somestrangeflea.

but I'm not trying to push a faster lynch... so I won't do it yet if there's still a lot of discussion.

? thoughts ?
If you think hes scum then vote for him. Asking someones permission looks like a setup for if he turns up town after lynch. You could easily say, "well xxxxx told me to vote for him."
schismatized
schismatized
Goon
schismatized
Goon
Goon

Post Post #172 (isolation #8) » Wed Aug 15, 2007 12:53 pm

Post by schismatized »

dylan41985 wrote:I'm not asking anyone's permission schismatized.

unvote, vote: somestrangeflea
Why did you have to prove that you werent asking for anyones permission. You also said earlier that you didnt want a faster lynch...

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”