Super Smash Bros

This forum is specifically for discussing non-Mafia games
(board, card, video, we're not picky)
Playing
such games should happen in the Mish Mash forum, of course.
SXTLHGaiden
SXTLHGaiden
Mafia Scum
SXTLHGaiden
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #11 (isolation #0) » Wed Jul 15, 2015 10:03 am

Post by SXTLHGaiden »

Melee is the best.
Also, I've taken a game off of WestBallz in tourney. he proceeded to 4 stock me with only 27% damage...
You're not going to make a silk purse out of a sow's ear. S*Gaiden will not make long cases, write stunning insights, or sugar coat his words. He is not the man for multi-paragraph eloquence. He is, however, being honest to a fault, and it comes across in his writing.
- GreyICE
it can help the game for people to be aware that L-1 is L-Gaiden
- popsofctown
SXTLHGaiden
SXTLHGaiden
Mafia Scum
SXTLHGaiden
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #63 (isolation #1) » Mon Jul 20, 2015 5:20 am

Post by SXTLHGaiden »

In post 61, vonflare wrote:
In post 60, BROseidon wrote:
In post 58, LlamaFluff wrote:
In post 57, BROseidon wrote:Does the online matching system not have any sort of MMR?

It supposedly does, but if I play for an hour or so I will run into at least a few people who I can two stock and a couple who are going to be two stocking me. Most matches seem to be around the 70-30 split for who is winning.

Other problem is lack of characters you get to play. Easily 50% of all matches are one of ten characters.

Having 10 characters take up 50% of what's being played is really good for a fighting game. Melee has 13 characters you can play in tournament and not get laughed at for playing, and that's huge.

Is mewtwo included in that 13?

The king of mewtwos is fairly good in melee.
You're not going to make a silk purse out of a sow's ear. S*Gaiden will not make long cases, write stunning insights, or sugar coat his words. He is not the man for multi-paragraph eloquence. He is, however, being honest to a fault, and it comes across in his writing.
- GreyICE
it can help the game for people to be aware that L-1 is L-Gaiden
- popsofctown

Return to “The Arcade”