Adel (2): ryan, somestrangeflea
Darko (1): YoghurtBandit
Sarcastro (1): Xdaamno
JordanA24 (2): Sarcastro, Numenorean7
ryan (4): The Fonz, Sir Tornado, JordanA24, Zindaras
somestrangeflea (5): Guardian, NabakovNabakov, Ether, Erg0, Adel
NabakovNabakov (2): Jalyn, darko

Not voting (2): Sacred, pickemgenius

With 19 alive, it's 10 to lynch. At deadline, the one with the most votes is lynched. Deadline at 12:00 (noon) GMT.

I can't do an analysis tonight and I don't know when the deadline actually takes place, so I am goning to
unvote.vote ryan
, as he is second on my suspect list and all (see my original post) as it seems it would take an act of god to lynch NabNab at this time.

Anyway, I'll look back and see if this post needs more explaining and/or there seems to be a better lynf, in my eyes, when I wake yp, if the day is still active at that point.
Guardian
Guardian
Mafia Scum
Guardian
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1251 (ISO) » Thu Aug 09, 2007 5:54 pm

Post by Guardian »

I've read over the thread, and I see nothing in the last few pages to convince me to a ryan lynch over a ssf lynch. Really, I don't feel good about either lynch. I think I feel better about SSF being scum than ryan, but really I don't feel great about either at this point.

Adel & Jordan seem like better candidates, Numenorean's point about Jordan I really like.

PEG's lack of placing a vote after promising to do so is noted.

Actually I
unvote vote: JordanA24
. Sir Tornado can happily note that I am placing ryan in a to be lynched position with this vote. A position that I really don't feel he deserves, but one that SSF I don't feel deserves either :?.

I would encourage others to consider a Jordan wagon.
Do not lynch me.
[wiki]Great Nibbler Takeover of 2008[/wiki]
NabakovNabakov
NabakovNabakov
LalitaLalita
NabakovNabakov
LalitaLalita
LalitaLalita

Post Post #1252 (ISO) » Thu Aug 09, 2007 6:01 pm

Post by NabakovNabakov »

This strikes me very strongly as last minute wagon jumping.

@Guardian: So you're saying that the only player who deserves a lynch at this point is Jordan despite the cases on SSF and Ryan? What makes Jordan any more convincing?
Show
"Shut up!" one woman shouted at another.

"You shut up!" the second woman shouted back.

"I agree with NN"
-Yosarian2
Guardian
Guardian
Mafia Scum
Guardian
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1253 (ISO) » Thu Aug 09, 2007 6:05 pm

Post by Guardian »

It *is* last minute wagon jumping. I almost decided to stay on ssf, but I felt very iffy about it and Numenorean madea lot of sense about Jordan lurking. Maybe jumping ship is ill advised, but I feel he has been trying to actively lurk and is more likely to be scum than ryan and ssf.

I thought about this for like 10 minutes, because I will feel really stupid if ssf is scum, but I feel ssf has just played badly, and ryan is not at all likely to be scum, whereas Jordan is likelier to be scum.
Do not lynch me.
Ether
Ether
Lyrical Rampage
Ether
Lyrical Rampage
Lyrical Rampage
Pronoun:

Post Post #1254 (ISO) » Thu Aug 09, 2007 7:40 pm

Post by Ether »

For the record, I thought the deadline was later. I don't know what to think right now, so I'll discuss Ryan, mostly.

Guardian, too late to be realistic. I'll be there tomorrow, 'kay?

Jalyn, I asked your page out of a cross between impatience and trying to figure out how much you knew about Guardian's and Ryan's unloverly interactions. I'm not sure why you didn't notice. That said, I liked your case until I remembered those; if Ryan comes up mafia lover, I'll definitely be interested in looking back.

I don't really disapprove of the Ryanwagon. It even has conspiracy theories (Jalyn's Nabakov, Zindie's Numenorean, although I like the former more) behind it. Really, I'm mostly keeping my vote where it is mostly out of pride--it has conspiracy theories, too, people. Some even involve Ryan.
1196, Sir Tornado on Flea wrote:LMAO! SSF, this is not a game show. Explain your points system. What entails a -1, what entails a -2 what entails a -3 and what entails a -5?
I feel it was perfectly obvious. I wish I could accuse you of harassment/distancing, but apparently Ryan's tied so I can't do that anymore. Damn you people, with your
ties

Let's see. Some of Ryan's defenses that I don't like. The first two are the worst, really, because they're just "what if." (For the record, I think it's pretty likely that both Guardian and Sarc are town.) The last one I'm posting because I was complaining about it earlier. If you have time, I want to know the rest of your opinions about 812.
Post 189, Ryan wrote:NabakovNabakov: I understand your frustration with this subject but if he's town, what a bad way to start this game? Ya know? I don't disagree with your post but if he is just a frustrated townie, maybe we need to find a way to help him instead of just lynch him and lose a townie
Post 457, Ryan (to Flea) wrote:Interesting concept. As I said you seemed to be pretty pissed at Sarcastro and I was hoping that wasn't clouding your judgment. I've also been in games where a certain player plays like an ass and it seems easy to lynch them BUT if they have a possible power role than it's a mistake.
Huh. I was about to celebrate my awesome discovery and buy Jalyn some more wine--this involves Nabakov, too, but then Ryan turns around in 460. I am not sure what to make of that.
Post 812, Ryan to Xdaamno on Flea wrote:I must be missing what you are seeing with "scum vibes" please explain?
Or, like I said before, that.

I kind of had to sleep three hours ago, so, yeah.
Lawrencelot
Lawrencelot
Mafia Scum
Lawrencelot
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1255 (ISO) » Thu Aug 09, 2007 8:18 pm

Post by Lawrencelot »

Deadline in 4 hours! 12:00 GMT.
Leaving mafiascum temporarily or not due to circumstances
Sarcastro
Sarcastro
Sarcastric
Sarcastro
Sarcastric
Sarcastric

Post Post #1256 (ISO) » Thu Aug 09, 2007 8:26 pm

Post by Sarcastro »

So, Guardian, what you're saying is that you're Fleaboy's scumbuddy?

Unvote, Vote: somestrangeflea

Quick, somebody apply the hammer or get off of Ryan. I don't see a Jordan lynch happening. Maybe tomorrow, but right now your vote might as well have just been an unvote, which looks awfully suspicious at this point.
[color=darkblue]If there's anything more important than my ego around, I want it caught and shot now.[/color]
JordanA24
JordanA24
Mafia Scum
JordanA24
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1257 (ISO) » Thu Aug 09, 2007 9:16 pm

Post by JordanA24 »

Numenorean7 wrote:
JordanA24 wrote:
ryan wrote:Jordan: I've TRIED to make a defense and whenever I say anything it's always "you're scum, nice try" Everytime I make a post to defend it's instantly shot down by him. Look back through every discussion we've have.
It's being shot down by him because he's right, your arguments against him are not very good, you are being illogical and inconsistent. It's harsh but true.
JordanA24 wrote:
Sarcastro wrote:So why isn't Jordan dead yet?
Maybe becuase you haven't made a case against me yet. And there's much better candidates for today's lynch.
JordanA24 wrote:
Sarcastro wrote:Fine, we can kill Fleaboy instead of Jordan or whomever else I wanted dead. I think we need a few more votes before I can apply the hammer. Come on, people.
What do you think of Ryan and Adel?
The last couple posts in an almost unbroken line of zero-content, deflecting posts which Jordan has been making since I rasied suspicion against him. I don't think Jordan is going to be lynched, but I would rather vote him than either ryan or SSF.
Vote: Jordan
Really?

1st Post: My opinion on Ryan, and my reasons for voting him

2nd Post: Why I shouldn't be the lynch, telling Sarc if he wants me lynched, he needs to make a case against me.

3rd Post: Trying make Sarc post his opinions on the two leading bandwagons, since his opinion, like everyone elses, is important and we can look back on what he thought to see if it gives us clues about his alignment.

Sorry if my posts aren't as long as most peoples, but they're hardly lacking in content.
Please delete my comment from your sig...such an awful joke- Battle Mage

Politics Mafia currently requires 1 replacement, please PM me if interested.
Sarcastro
Sarcastro
Sarcastric
Sarcastro
Sarcastric
Sarcastric

Post Post #1258 (ISO) » Thu Aug 09, 2007 9:24 pm

Post by Sarcastro »

Hey Jordan, if you switch onto the Fleaboy wagon, I won't lynch you until Day 3. That'll give you two nights to kill me.
[color=darkblue]If there's anything more important than my ego around, I want it caught and shot now.[/color]
JordanA24
JordanA24
Mafia Scum
JordanA24
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1259 (ISO) » Thu Aug 09, 2007 9:31 pm

Post by JordanA24 »

I'm happy with my Ryan vote. I think he's a much better lynch. If you feel like bandwagoning me tomorrow, then fine, but I won't be killing anyone.
Please delete my comment from your sig...such an awful joke- Battle Mage

Politics Mafia currently requires 1 replacement, please PM me if interested.
somestrangeflea
somestrangeflea
Mafia Scum
somestrangeflea
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1260 (ISO) » Thu Aug 09, 2007 11:15 pm

Post by somestrangeflea »

I'm not happy with a ryan vote, but it increases the chances of my not dieing, so...

Unvote, vote: ryan
somestrangeflea
somestrangeflea
Mafia Scum
somestrangeflea
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1261 (ISO) » Thu Aug 09, 2007 11:54 pm

And, with deadline in, around 10 minutes I will say this:

NabNab or Adel, dead. Pick one, you'll be happy about it.

Promise.
Lawrencelot
Lawrencelot
Mafia Scum
Lawrencelot
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1262 (ISO) » Fri Aug 10, 2007 1:09 am

Post by Lawrencelot »

Deadline! (1 hour too late, but I hope no one noticed)

Votecount:
Adel (1): ryan
Darko (1): YoghurtBandit
Sarcastro (1): Xdaamno
JordanA24 (2): Numenorean7, Guardian
ryan (5): The Fonz, Sir Tornado, JordanA24, Zindaras, somestrangeflea
somestrangeflea (5): NabakovNabakov, Ether, Erg0, Adel, Sarcastro
NabakovNabakov (2): Jalyn, darko

Not voting (2): Sacred, pickemgenius

With 19 alive, it's 10 to lynch. At deadline, the one with the most votes is lynched.

Somestrangeflea was the first to get 5 votes, and the town decided he should be lynched. "Finally, we're lynching someone. Now we can all go to bed and maybe even sleep peacefully." That was said too soon, because when they lynched Somestrangeflea they noticed that he is a member of the town.

Somestrangeflea, Townie, lynched Day 1.

You now get about 72 hours to discuss the game if you can, and to send in night actions if you can.
Last edited by Lawrencelot on Mon Aug 13, 2007 1:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
Lawrencelot
Lawrencelot
Mafia Scum
Lawrencelot
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1263 (ISO) » Fri Aug 10, 2007 8:49 pm

Post by Lawrencelot »

Terrible mistake! I overlooked Jalyn's vote on the top of this page, with her vote ryan would have the most votes and would have been lynched, not somestrangeflea. I will contact Thesp or someone else for what I have to do now, you can change the night choices that are already sent in after what happens next. What could happen, is:
-nothing, somestrangeflea is dead and ryan lives for now.
-somestrangeflea will not be dead, but it is known that he's a townie, and ryan will be lynched.
-both somestrangeflea and ryan will be lynched.
-something else I didn't think of.

Scum and lovers can still talk now. Apologies for this mistake.
Last edited by Lawrencelot on Sat Aug 11, 2007 3:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
Lawrencelot
Lawrencelot
Mafia Scum
Lawrencelot
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1264 (ISO) » Sat Aug 11, 2007 3:14 am

Post by Lawrencelot »

Alright, I have decided that nothing will change. Somestrangeflea is dead, ryan is not. You can lynch him next day if you want, and if he isn't scum he can be nightkilled, but now we move on. My apologies again.

You do not need to send your night choice again if you already did, because nothing changed. Day 2 will start monday, let's say noon GMT.
Lawrencelot
Lawrencelot
Mafia Scum
Lawrencelot
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1265 (ISO) » Mon Aug 13, 2007 1:37 am

Post by Lawrencelot »

The town woke up after getting their needed rest. They know that the mafia probably killed someone, so they went to take a look. At the park, they found 2 bodies next to each other: SirTornado and Adel. It was not known that they were lovers, but now it is. SirTornado was shot in his head, but when they looked at Adel, they saw nothing of the kind. But when they took a closer look, they noticed Adel had a poisonous potion with her.

Sir Tornado, Lover, shot Night 1.
Adel, Lover, committed suicide Night 1.

It is now Day 2. With 16 alive, it's 9 to lynch.
somestrangeflea
somestrangeflea
Mafia Scum
somestrangeflea
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1266 (ISO) » Mon Aug 13, 2007 1:44 am

Bah!

Go my team!
Zindaras
Zindaras
Mr(s) Popularity
Zindaras
Mr(s) Popularity
Mr(s) Popularity

Post Post #1267 (ISO) » Mon Aug 13, 2007 2:01 am

Post by Zindaras »

Lawrencelot, please update the first post to reflect roles.

I think the happenings surrounding yesterday's lynch could prove to be extremely telling. Provided, of course, that ryan is scum. Something I wish to find out today.
Show
Finished: 159 (120 Town, 33 Mafia, 5 Other, 1 Cult, 4 Cultivated)
68 Wins, 71 Losses
Town: 52 Wins, 54 Losses (2 Wins as Cult)
Mafia: 13 Wins, 15 Losses (1 Win as Cult)
Other: 3 Wins, 1 Loss (1 Win as Cult)
Cult: 0 Wins, 1 Loss
Cultivated: 4 Wins, 0 Losses
59 Survived, 31 Lynched, 60 Killed
Sir Tornado
Sir Tornado
Mafia Scum
Sir Tornado
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1268 (ISO) » Mon Aug 13, 2007 2:17 am

Post by Sir Tornado »

My first N1 NK ever :D

Go town!
I'm back!
Zindaras
Zindaras
Mr(s) Popularity
Zindaras
Mr(s) Popularity
Mr(s) Popularity

Post Post #1269 (ISO) » Mon Aug 13, 2007 2:33 am

Post by Zindaras »

Adel and Sir Tornado, sitting in a tree,
k-i-s-s-i-n-g.

>.>
<.<
Show
68 Wins, 71 Losses
Guardian
Guardian
Mafia Scum
Guardian
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1270 (ISO) » Mon Aug 13, 2007 2:43 am

Post by Guardian »

I was right about ssf being town >.>. Thanks a lot Sarcastro :P. At this point I would love to know ryan's alignment for sure (note how I tried to make that happen), but the mod's mistake makes me think the outcome wouldn't have been that different on a ryan lynch. I would guess that his role is also vanilla town. In any case, while I was (dis)liking ryan a little little bit more than SSF as I put him in a lynch spot yesterday, I really am not convinced he is scum, at this point.

Personally, I am really happy Adel and Sir T are dead and their alignments are confirmed. They were distracting me a lot, at least, with Adel doing nothing and Sir T having the very annoying habbit of pushing a nonexistent me-ryan connection.

Whether their being dead is good for the game is disputable... but as for me personally, I couldn't be happier with a dead lover pair.

One last thing -- lovers -- if you are 95% or better sure your lover is treacherous, coming out might not be a bad decision :P. Only do it if you are really, really sure though, we don't want to mislynch the last pair of two innocent lovers :P.

Um,
Vote: JordanA24
seems good right now.
Do not lynch me.
Zindaras
Zindaras
Mr(s) Popularity
Zindaras
Mr(s) Popularity
Mr(s) Popularity

Post Post #1271 (ISO) » Mon Aug 13, 2007 2:50 am

Post by Zindaras »

Guardian wrote:I was right about ssf being town >.>. Thanks a lot Sarcastro :P. At this point I would love to know ryan's alignment for sure (note how I tried to make that happen), but the mod's mistake makes me think the outcome wouldn't have been that different on a ryan lynch. I would guess that his role is also vanilla town.
FoS: Guardian

That train of thought is outguessing the mod. It is irrelevant. It isn't evidence.
In any case, while I was (dis)liking ryan a little little bit more than SSF as I put him in a lynch spot yesterday, I really am not convinced he is scum, at this point.
This sentence does not make sense.
Show
68 Wins, 71 Losses
Xdaamno
Xdaamno
I love you
Xdaamno
I love you
I love you

Post Post #1272 (ISO) » Mon Aug 13, 2007 2:59 am

Post by Xdaamno »

I... have a speculation on lovers that would be useful for people to know, but I'm guessing it would help the scum and lead to tricky endgames >.<

And Guardian, outguessing the mod is often useful. In this occasion I feel it's baseless, since the mod is neutral, and not trying to help the town or the scum.
Guardian wrote: One last thing -- lovers -- if you are 95% or better sure your lover is treacherous, coming out might not be a bad decision :P.
This looks a bit like pointing out for-dummies facts just to make himself look a little better...?
"This should be an absolute car crash, but let's try it." - CDB
"did you get ces to look disgusted by their offer? i thought that might work" - Patrick
Cracking Idea Mafia
Guardian
Guardian
Mafia Scum
Guardian
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1273 (ISO) » Mon Aug 13, 2007 3:07 am

Post by Guardian »

Quick FOS there Zindie. I know it was outguessing the mod, I was putting it out there for y'all to think about. As mod, I know I am more careful and less likely to make mistakes when of two wagons one is scum and one is town.

The sentence means that I thought ssf was a wee little bit less scummy than ryan at end of day, but that I still don't think ryan is that scummy.

Xdaamno, I'm sure someone wouldn't have realized it. Maybe it is obvious to you and me, but just watch someone be like "oh, my lover is so scummy, thanks for pointing that out."
Do not lynch me.
Xdaamno
Xdaamno
I love you
Xdaamno
I love you
I love you

Post Post #1274 (ISO) » Mon Aug 13, 2007 3:09 am

Post by Xdaamno »

Personally, Guardian, you're near the top of my scum list. You insist on referring to yourself as town in almost every post you make, and you're arguments are often a bit baseless.
"This should be an absolute car crash, but let's try it." - CDB
"did you get ces to look disgusted by their offer? i thought that might work" - Patrick
Cracking Idea Mafia

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”