The Deepfried Ninja
The Deepfried Ninja
Townie
The Deepfried Ninja
Townie
Townie

Post Post #13 (isolation #2) » Thu Aug 09, 2007 2:15 pm

Post by The Deepfried Ninja »

Id rather eat a Deepfried ninja than some hairy overcooked Simpson's charachter.
The Deepfried Ninja
The Deepfried Ninja
Townie
The Deepfried Ninja
Townie
Townie

Post Post #15 (isolation #3) » Thu Aug 09, 2007 2:32 pm

BIG TROUBLE, The deepfried people have no allies in this land. i must summon my ninja super friends.

In the meantime i will
unvote:vote oman

who is apparently some type of hippie pacifist that has some type of aversion towards ninjas.
The Deepfried Ninja
The Deepfried Ninja
Townie
The Deepfried Ninja
Townie
Townie

Post Post #27 (isolation #4) » Thu Aug 09, 2007 5:13 pm

lol kitten ninjas

seriously though, oj putting me at three votes says to me he is trying to start an early bandwagon. With NO JOKE????

Or he could be innocent trying to see what scum has the balls to go for vote 4. either way i have my eye on him, huge
FOS on OJ
The Deepfried Ninja
The Deepfried Ninja
Townie
The Deepfried Ninja
Townie
Townie

Post Post #30 (isolation #5) » Thu Aug 09, 2007 7:23 pm

I would love to clarify.

When I used the word bandwagon I was speaking about a hypothetical situation in which OJ is mob. In this
hypothetical
OJ does not want to play the silly joke-vote in the beginning of the game, he wants us to lynch a townie. To achieve this goal he is not going to just pick a random player to vote because there is no guarantee whatsoever that we will follow suit, so he picks a player that already has a base of votes against him, in this situation myself.

[hypotherical] Oj=Mob [hypothetical/] OJ sees a player with 2 votes against him he figures he will add a third vote and hopefully either another townie or another mafia member will put on a fourth vote. From there someone distorts some quotes about something, and a fifth and hopefully sixth vote follow over the next few days. Im not saying that this is the scumteam's master plan, but what if OJ just thought he would take a stab in the dark to see if it would stick.

So to answer your question I was just concerned about OJ trying to incite the masses towards a lynch on THE FIRST PAGE THE GAME!!!Everyone else is also a little perturbed by this 3rd vote on the first page so maybe it is something we should pay attention to.

It is way to early for me to say anything about any player in the game, but OJ definitely set off some alarms in my head and hopefully this post will explain to you why.

DFN is perfectly fine by the way, I appreciate your courtesy.
The Deepfried Ninja
The Deepfried Ninja
Townie
The Deepfried Ninja
Townie
Townie

Post Post #36 (isolation #6) » Fri Aug 10, 2007 3:08 am

u guys are right it was a little dramatic.
The Deepfried Ninja
The Deepfried Ninja
Townie
The Deepfried Ninja
Townie
Townie

Post Post #38 (isolation #7) » Fri Aug 10, 2007 3:32 am

^^because I am not totally sure yet that OJ is guilty. I don't want to be irresponsibly throwing votes around so early in the game.

Lets see what he says about it and see if anyone tries to protect him.
The Deepfried Ninja
The Deepfried Ninja
Townie
The Deepfried Ninja
Townie
Townie

Post Post #43 (isolation #8) » Fri Aug 10, 2007 4:15 am

alright i realize that my 3 page manifesto followed by no vote looks really dumb. I have no answer for u Im sorry I screwed up. Anything else I do or say is only going to have you asking me more questions. lets just watch the discussion unfold and try to find some scum.
The Deepfried Ninja
The Deepfried Ninja
Townie
The Deepfried Ninja
Townie
Townie

Post Post #56 (isolation #9) » Fri Aug 10, 2007 7:25 pm

your right vollkan, this game is based on conversations and you guys hammering me for my now embarrassing post #30 is a good way to get the game moving. I have no problem with answering questions hopefully the whole process reveals more about the other players in the game.

I also understand that it looks evasive to ask that we "go find scum". My only defense is that i use a lot of colorful language that obviously has no place in this game, because it can misunderstood as
opportunistic
or
evasive

I have tried to answer your question if u want more just ask.
The Deepfried Ninja
The Deepfried Ninja
Townie
The Deepfried Ninja
Townie
Townie

Post Post #61 (isolation #10) » Sat Aug 11, 2007 4:47 am

Yes i think OJ is scum, i want to hear from him before i do anything with my vote. I am going to re-read the whole oj ninja fiasco, because WHAT IF (not attacking anyone) when the OJ train started his scum parters shifted the blame onto me to save him, which was admittedly pretty easy given my awful posts.
The Deepfried Ninja
The Deepfried Ninja
Townie
The Deepfried Ninja
Townie
Townie

Post Post #88 (isolation #11) » Mon Aug 13, 2007 11:22 am

Here is what i got from the oj/ninja issue. It starts back on page two when the argument against me first started. Elias asked "whats wrong with a bandwagon" then volkan and gorkchat both say it looked like I was trying to rile everyone up. Good points that seem to be coming from pro town players.

Then
curiouskarmadog wrote: and where exactly is your vote right now?

My problem here is this, you created a 3 paragraph scenario of the mafia’s grand scheme to eliminate you from the game and proclaiming that “OJ wants to lynch a townie” all based on one vote without an explanation. After all of this, you only FoS him. You obviously think he is scummy because you are keeping an eye out for anyone who “tries to protect him”. Then you state you do not want to be “irresponsibly throwing around votes” but you keep your random vote on vollkan. This doesn’t seem consistent to me. If you are town isnt it your “responsibility” to lynch scum?
CKD sees a band wagon forming and wants to fuel the fire a little bit more by complaining that my random vote has not been turned off. I don't really see why this is such a problem for him. My random vote was on vollkan which i did not see as that big of a deal, oth er players still had their random votes on also.

I realize he was mad because I said i was trying to be responsible with my vote, but i really don't see a random vote on a person with 1 vote total as being irresponsible.

What im trying to say is that he was making a big deal out of nothing. He was fueling the fire as well as buddying up with everyone else that was against me, and also never put a vote on me, not even an FOS. Three things that scream scum.

Then
ckd wrote: the discussion is on you and OJ
Not really that scummy but the purpose of this post is to make sure i remain in the cross hairs, because he wants the focus of the group off himself and his mob friends.

Unvote:vote CKD
The Deepfried Ninja
The Deepfried Ninja
Townie
The Deepfried Ninja
Townie
Townie

Post Post #91 (isolation #12) » Mon Aug 13, 2007 12:34 pm

i thought i knew it word for word and just typed it, sorry
The Deepfried Ninja
The Deepfried Ninja
Townie
The Deepfried Ninja
Townie
Townie

Post Post #93 (isolation #13) » Mon Aug 13, 2007 1:55 pm

vollkan what do you think of the case i made against ckd though, besides my random vote left on issue.
The Deepfried Ninja
The Deepfried Ninja
Townie
The Deepfried Ninja
Townie
Townie

Post Post #96 (isolation #14) » Mon Aug 13, 2007 3:25 pm

i answered that question
The Deepfried Ninja
The Deepfried Ninja
Townie
The Deepfried Ninja
Townie
Townie

Post Post #107 (isolation #15) » Tue Aug 14, 2007 9:31 am

hey volkan Im sorry I dont have as much experience as you. Im trying to just play the game and have fun, but everything i type is met with condescending negativity.

Im sorry if my posts don't meet up to your standards, it doesn't mean you have to talk to me like im six years old. All i did was ask what u thought of my post, and u come back with this pompous attitude like ur too good for it. Stop being such a dick.

Keep a cool head, guys. -Mod
The Deepfried Ninja
The Deepfried Ninja
Townie
The Deepfried Ninja
Townie
Townie

Post Post #297 (isolation #16) » Sat Aug 18, 2007 8:20 am

soory i have not posted been real busy, i will have read and posted by sunday night, sorry

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”