Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2 (isolation #0) » Fri May 15, 2015 2:22 am

Post by Garmr »

Nope I knew I was going to die. The players zapped all my motivation the early innocent child. Juls misunderstanding me and that stupid it outcry by that certain someone. This game
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3 (isolation #1) » Sat May 16, 2015 11:36 am

Post by Garmr »

Scarab and Scotty are scummy as fuck last scum in peace\Juls unsure
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4 (isolation #2) » Sat May 16, 2015 12:16 pm

Post by Garmr »

Is the spoilers thread hip and happening or am I just the life of the party
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6 (isolation #3) » Sat May 16, 2015 6:40 pm

Post by Garmr »

There usually is a thread where the mod writes every action that has happened in almost every game. It normally doesn't get revealed unless others requested to join it.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8 (isolation #4) » Sun May 17, 2015 1:36 am

Post by Garmr »

I'll only go there if the dead thread becomes dull :P
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #9 (isolation #5) » Tue May 19, 2015 12:38 am

Post by Garmr »

Well I been spoiled Sorry again for lynching you Prolapsed town it seems like town
smartest players
died first (THAT MAY BE A LITTLE SPOILER).
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #10 (isolation #6) » Tue May 19, 2015 12:41 am

Post by Garmr »

Actually i take that back I can see some hope in town.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #11 (isolation #7) » Tue May 19, 2015 1:06 am

Post by Garmr »

Also this isn't spoiler but the mafia didn't make the best night kill. They are predictable and if mafia scum ran the better version of bodyguard (where the body guard kills the mafia seriously this is the version that should be run on this site.) I would netted a free kill on the mafia that shot the innocent child.

The best bet is to shoot elsewhere for one or two nights and kill the innocent latter on. A town watcher would of also fucked them over if it was in the game. (spoiler it's not)
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #13 (isolation #8) » Tue May 19, 2015 3:28 pm

Post by Garmr »

Just I land roles like body guard, hider and desperado a lot (off the site as well.) So I am kinda sick of dying for the greater good.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #14 (isolation #9) » Thu May 21, 2015 6:08 am

Post by Garmr »

Going to say anyone that believed I was attacking juls personality needs to neck themselves and then have there corpses defiled by a bunch of rabid dogs. I wasn't attacking her because the only thing I remember was her quitting mafia scum. She was playing it up on purpose as she knows
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #15 (isolation #10) » Thu May 21, 2015 6:09 am

Post by Garmr »

knows that I have no reason to attack her character as I barely know her.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #16 (isolation #11) » Thu May 28, 2015 11:06 pm

Post by Garmr »

I am going to give a fuck load of players a mouthful after this game equinox can suck a fuck
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #17 (isolation #12) » Fri May 29, 2015 4:11 pm

Post by Garmr »

Calming down
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #21 (isolation #13) » Tue Jun 02, 2015 12:56 pm

Post by Garmr »

Yeh but it was a misunderstanding with juls while scarabs just a shit person in general. As soon as jeanne went innocent child I knew I wanted the sweet release of death. You can already see me crumbing my role as soon as they revealed it.

also this isn't a big spoiler but i will hide it fore you it's just towns remaining power roles

we have two masons
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #23 (isolation #14) » Tue Jun 02, 2015 5:24 pm

Post by Garmr »

Going to spoil the scum team.

Juls fucking easy to read as scum everyone who town read her day 1 needs a bullet,scarab scummy and has a trash personality, abr the only one who deserve the win carrying a scum team like that to a win. I was fucking right for most of it once I saw mason would of went scarab then juls then peace then probs abr I think I was the only one not town reading him.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #32 (isolation #15) » Sun Jun 07, 2015 3:52 am

Post by Garmr »

pff town have fucked it up. I was pretty much right if town had followed me day 1 it would of been a easy game.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #35 (isolation #16) » Sun Jun 07, 2015 2:19 pm

Post by Garmr »

Red tbh i pretty much thought the guy would flip town but the environment that was set up made me want to die so i rushed to night phase to do so.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #36 (isolation #17) » Mon Jun 08, 2015 5:27 am

Post by Garmr »

I know that's not a good excuse but the environment scum was portraying and town was buying into made me feel like shit.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #39 (isolation #18) » Mon Jun 08, 2015 4:25 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 37, RedCoyote wrote:
In post 34, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:I think I need to play more with you RC. You always say what I want to say but you say it clearer than I ever could and I want to learn how to do that. I'm trying to start playing more with some people whose game I respect immensely and you're one of the people on that list (town game at least, don't believe I have seen you as scum) so would like to improve my own game through playing with you.

I appreciate you saying that, BBT. That's very sweet. <3 I actually don't think I have a particularly strong town game. I actually strongly dislike being town and always prefer being scum. In fact, I only play Mafia for the opportunities to be scum. I wish I could somehow getaway with never being town. :twisted:

Personally I think you play very well, but I may be bias because I think our town playstyles are very similar. I can tell you some other players to look toward, however. You may know/have played with some of these people already:

DGB - In my opinion, she's the best town player on this website. She's succinct but extremely perceptive as well. If you see an opportunity to play with her, I strongly recommend it.
Nachomamma8 - He has seemingly unlimited stamina for Mafia. He can play in 10 games at a time and be competent in all of them. He's very down-to-earth and can write in a way that relates to most anyone.
Regfan - Extremely thorough and will impress you with how detailed he can get in arguments.
Empire - Fun guy to play with that is straightforward.

Other notable people: shos, StrangerCoug, zoraster, Vi, springlullaby, Sotty7 (I don't think this was her best game, but she's a very solid player), Zachrulez, Incognito, popsofctown, camn, roflcopter, TonyMontana, Rhinox, qwints, LlamaFluff, hiphop, d3x, Hoopla, elvis_knits, hitogoroshi, Cyberbob, Faraday, curiouskarmadog, pablito, AlmasterGM, AurorusVox, Percy, ... there's a ton more that I am leaving off, but if you see any of these players, you should certainly seek them out as they are all very solid players to interact with on this website.

Garmr wrote:Red tbh i pretty much thought the guy would flip town but the environment that was set up made me want to die so i rushed to night phase to do so.

Whatever. If that's how you approach games, then do me a favor and never sign-up for a game I am in.

You need to learn to be a bigger person and play to your win condition regardless. You are ALWAYS going to have players on your team that may be "weaker" or an "environment" that may be hostile to you. You have to play through it and play to your alignment regardless.

@bluewaffle
I haven't had played with all those people but i wouldn't place strange cougar on the notable list even through he is a nice guy. But i would place slandaar,thor and ffery there.

Nacho-I kinda have a grudge with nacho were he pretty much cost the game for town by making a mistake and mislynching me in mylo and his been the only player ever to mislynch me there. (only been mislynched twice out of like 20 games and never lynched as scum :P.) Through i heard his other games were better and that was a lowpoint.

DBG- She's good to play with even when i been right about her scum she managed to convenience other people she wasn't then i got the kill and she won the game. After that game i think i only had were town games and i always been right with the town read (kinda glad lol as i claimed she's the type of player i can read.)

@Redcoyate
I know these things but real life was also impacting on my game and I can't help a off game you can also ask bluewaffle about our last game and how that played out.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #49 (isolation #19) » Thu Jun 11, 2015 12:18 am

Post by Garmr »

Abr has been mislynched for stuff like that so many times people accept it as town. He has shown that he can think really well through so it kinda works out for him.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #51 (isolation #20) » Thu Jun 11, 2015 9:34 pm

Post by Garmr »

which stupid town was the one defending juls?
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #53 (isolation #21) » Thu Jun 11, 2015 9:41 pm

Post by Garmr »

oh which was the wonderful townie who was wrong but a wonderful person defending juls :P
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #55 (isolation #22) » Thu Jun 11, 2015 10:10 pm

Post by Garmr »

I can give a couple reasons why a townie might think juls was town if it makes you feel better.

Her emotional reaction to my post. Even through that's null to me some players would town read her for it. But the fact is she overplayed it. Also she ignored my best point(the abr connection thing her answer was shit house to) and town ignored it (except sotty and the guy I hammered). She just uses emotional manipulation.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #57 (isolation #23) » Thu Jun 11, 2015 11:18 pm

Post by Garmr »

She was also quick to accept that I was telling the truth (which I was) as well and not weaseling my out after trying to work her up as scum tactic (as there's no point to do it as town). It showed she knew my alignment.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #61 (isolation #24) » Fri Jun 12, 2015 6:10 pm

Post by Garmr »

Abr never lurked when I first started and was a very very competent townie when i got banned for a year his play style changed to the lurking when i got back. His very capable player when he wants to be.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #62 (isolation #25) » Fri Jun 12, 2015 6:34 pm

Post by Garmr »

man my grammar sounds like a cave man lol.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #64 (isolation #26) » Sat Jun 13, 2015 3:38 am

Post by Garmr »

I have seen him do it as town just not to this extent

Return to “Completed Game Topics”