Mini 1671 - Eclipse Mafia - Total Eclipse (Game Over)

Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5 (isolation #0) » Sun May 10, 2015 3:55 am

Post by Garmr »

VOTE: peacebringer

His smarter than what other players give him credit for.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #30 (isolation #1) » Sun May 10, 2015 6:08 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 26, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:Garmr's very sexy his obviously town

How did you get the town read on me :p
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #102 (isolation #2) » Sun May 10, 2015 7:02 pm

Post by Garmr »

Jeanne such a waste burning your innocent child right now kinda ticked off at you so don't expect my sympathy.

VOTE: Juls

Juls gives me the hibbe jibbes Someone with her experience acting like this. It reminds me of the only played with her which she then said she's quitting mafia for good.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #105 (isolation #3) » Sun May 10, 2015 9:30 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 103, Jeanne11 wrote:Blame ABR for voting me. I don't want to be voted unless absolutely neccessary. He is notorious for getting people to wagon whoever he votes for, and it could have ended in a mislynch, so I wasn't about to take any chances.

In my recent games with him no one listened to him and he got mislynched. Also it's not hard to avoid a mislynch if you put effort into the game.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #108 (isolation #4) » Mon May 11, 2015 1:27 am

Post by Garmr »

@juls

Wow I wasn't taking a dig at you personally. Through if I was you would probably brake down inrl. I just said the last time you played with me you said you were quitting mafia and you were scum and you reminded me of that game. http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=54&t=59680 The way you engage and talk reminds me of that game I can't put my finger on why.

Also I was refereeing to your earlier game

In post 35, Juls wrote:OK, I'm going to actually try to get this game started.

Why ABR as an RVS wagon? Do we really think someone as experienced as ABR is going to crack under the pressure of RVS? He's a bit of a veteran. I think the ABR wagon is a waste of time.

This quote here. It urks me to no degree. You should of had plenty of games by now to know even if a wagon doesn't go through and that player can easily handle the pressure on them that it still isn't worthless. The people joining the wagon and giving reasoning why or why not they are town or scum thus information is formed. To try and shut down a wagon that way because a player is used to the pressure is extremely bad logic.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #111 (isolation #5) » Mon May 11, 2015 1:54 am

Post by Garmr »

I didn't take this to a personal place you either misinterpreted it or your trying to push that I did on purpose.

Take me at my word that I'm not trying to be personal if you really did misinterpret it or you will break yourself down into tears like pirate mollie did.

And like I said your giving me the same gut because of the tone not because of one thing you said.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #113 (isolation #6) » Mon May 11, 2015 2:03 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 110, Juls wrote:

Also, if you did know anything about me, you would know that I really enjoy playing with ABR and I would much rather wagon someone who I could get information from based on the way they react rather than someone who isn't going to bat an eye.

Players don't bat a eyelid at rvs juls unless they are extremely new it's one of the first things you pick up playing this game.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #123 (isolation #7) » Mon May 11, 2015 2:14 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 112, Juls wrote:Yeah you're not being personal at all. My mistake. Please, feel free to draw those parallels now.

Like I said it's the same gut feeling and the way you talk . I haven't got an event to draw parallels to So I can't give a example.

In post 108, Garmr wrote:The way you engage and talk reminds me of that game I
can't put my finger on why.

You can't make a dog bark on command when he hasn't even learned that trick yet.

You can't draw blood out a stone

You can't make kristen stewart act with emotion

So If I don't know why I am getting parallels from that game to this then how can I express it.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #125 (isolation #8) » Mon May 11, 2015 2:18 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 122, PeaceBringer wrote:
In post 121, PeaceBringer wrote:
gamrer- you actually commited to the game this time?[/
quote]
wait, I actually cannot discuss that, nevermind.

I am as committed as paint the village minus my fake cop claim which we just finished if that is a good example?
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #126 (isolation #9) » Mon May 11, 2015 2:24 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 124, Juls wrote:Even one example of a post there that makes you feel like a post here would be good.

Welp your not getting one since it's just a similar gut feeling

I would rather focus on the abr comment which we can discuss in depth this game. You haven't justified it and the conversation has drifted a bit away from this since you focused on a gut feeling I had rather than the bit we can debate. It's seems like a way to try and stop a wagon which I don't see town doing it that way.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #131 (isolation #10) » Mon May 11, 2015 3:01 am

Post by Garmr »

Explain why those reasons are terrible clusk.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #135 (isolation #11) » Mon May 11, 2015 4:49 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 134, PeaceBringer wrote:but looking back over, juls is rather new it seems-
so actually more low hanging fruit...
unvote

Juls has 1 and a half pages under her belt (this is taking away all the other stuff she posts on) ;/ I think that it's safe to say she does have enough experience.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #187 (isolation #12) » Mon May 11, 2015 2:57 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 161, Sotty7 wrote:Don't really like Garmr chiding the IC outage, I really don't think it is such a huge deal honestly. Not overly sure why he does. Seems out of place.

The Juls v Garmr battle seems to stem from a previous game which kinda taints the exchange a little with the emotion which could come from scum or town on both sides of the interaction.

In post 142, PeaceBringer wrote:you know there are certain experiences that cannot be discussed, right? I don't know for a fact in this game that he is, but I can make a conculsion based on my limited knowledge..

Yeah you can stop this now. You can play games without referancing on going games in such a vague manner. If you are really unable to explain why he is low hanging fruit in this game then don't put it out there in the first place. Skold seems more than capable of fighting his own battles anyway.

Omg It annoys me that you think it was the IC thing I mentioned have a look I clarified that it was the abr subtle defense learn to read.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #188 (isolation #13) » Mon May 11, 2015 3:04 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 159, Scarab wrote:
In post 158, PeaceBringer wrote:oh and zoronos check out me or the Sharpest-knife-on-tree alt and then get back to me about my purposeful antagonism...
I was just thinking reading your posts that you sound a lot like SNOT and I can't remember if I knew that from an earlier game. Do you still automatically hammer anyone who reaches L-1? :?

In post 100, Zoronos wrote:So you think he had a serious Town read on a player that has posted nothing but a smiley? You were confused by wording, but didn't ask him to clarify.

The seemingly-purposeful nonsense wording, including the crossed out OMGUS, pretty clearly said 'Here is a joke' to me.
It was a serious post but exaggerated because page 1

In post 105, Garmr wrote:
In post 103, Jeanne11 wrote:Blame ABR for voting me. I don't want to be voted unless absolutely neccessary. He is notorious for getting people to wagon whoever he votes for, and it could have ended in a mislynch, so I wasn't about to take any chances.

In my recent games with him no one listened to him and he got mislynched. Also it's not hard to avoid a mislynch if you put effort into the game.
What did you hope to gain out of posting this? More specifically, you contradicted her statement that ABR is good at getting people lynched and I want to know about that - did you think Jeanne was lying about believing that or was there some other reason you felt the need to bring that specific thing up?

Garmr-scum seems really plausible atm. The "someone with her experience acting like this" comment here is super super weasel-y and based on the ensuing conversation between him and Juls, his comment about his other game played with her makes the entire post look more like a smear campaign than a serious attempt at calling her out on anything scummy. If someone would like to loan me their vote, I'd love to put one on Garmr.

I think I had other things I wanted to say, but I'm afk for the next few hours. Don't miss me too much
xoxo Scarab

This post reads scummy as hell shows it didn't read my post as I wasn't attacking the ic thing but the abr thing. Also it wasn't a smear campaign it was either me being unclear or juls lack of ability to read what I meant and her throwing ate I'm going to add you on the scum list.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #190 (isolation #14) » Mon May 11, 2015 5:25 pm

Post by Garmr »

Yes I called you a It anyone with out gender tags is a it.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #192 (isolation #15) » Mon May 11, 2015 6:04 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 191, Scarab wrote:Then do me a favor and never refer to me. The sad thing is that that's probably the least embarrassing thing you said in that post.

You know that people get worked up if I call them he or she with out gender tags now I finally use it some little cry baby has a whinge can't win. (Unlike juls this is a personal stab.)
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #194 (isolation #16) » Mon May 11, 2015 8:10 pm

Post by Garmr »

Instead of being a dickhead about it how about just saying "Please don't refer to me as it but refer to me as (insert preference here)".

Instead I get this fucked up response.
In post 191, Scarab wrote:Then do me a favor and never refer to me. The sad thing is that that's probably the least embarrassing thing you said in that post.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #196 (isolation #17) » Mon May 11, 2015 8:48 pm

Post by Garmr »

It's site norm to use the term it when no gender is presents it's even in the options to set it as it. I personally don't care what gender you are and you can stop being a drama queen about it. It isn't very nice to just mouth out at someone who unknowingly said It. It doesn't take much to ask nicely as it wasn't meant to insult you.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #197 (isolation #18) » Mon May 11, 2015 8:52 pm

Post by Garmr »

God some of the people and things in this game do my head in.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #198 (isolation #19) » Mon May 11, 2015 8:52 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 197, Garmr wrote:God some of the people and things
that have happened
in this game do my head in.

Correction
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #203 (isolation #20) » Tue May 12, 2015 12:23 am

Post by Garmr »

VOTE: Prolapsed Brain

Hammer time
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #207 (isolation #21) » Tue May 12, 2015 12:57 am

Post by Garmr »

So were you town or scum prolapsed brain?
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #209 (isolation #22) » Tue May 12, 2015 1:08 am

Post by Garmr »

hopefully after we both die then people will look at the juls wagon.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #213 (isolation #23) » Tue May 12, 2015 1:34 am

Post by Garmr »

I mean the fact that two townies were attacked the hardest for voting juls. It's either a massive chainsaw by the scum team or they are white knighting the hell out of her.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1140 (isolation #24) » Sun Jun 14, 2015 4:33 am

Post by Garmr »

@Juls Depends on what mollie told you because what i said was true. I truly believed mollie was scum that game and she got it into her head that it was personal and I was trying to get her lynched because of me saying I wanted to prove myself earlier. I was emotionally thick and didn't realize molly was really suffering and continued my push and she snapped.

A tip through to make the emotional acting a bit better. Don't drop it so quick you make it more believable if you let it fade over a certain amount of time and you can work it a bit better if you have more time with it. Otherwise it was pretty good.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1142 (isolation #25) » Sun Jun 14, 2015 4:42 am

Post by Garmr »

Yeh I am I'm talking you could be anyone 2 I think we had a lot of miscommunications lol.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1145 (isolation #26) » Sun Jun 14, 2015 4:45 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 1142, Garmr wrote:Yeh I am I'm talking you could be anyone 2 I think we had a lot of miscommunications lol.

"you could be anyone II"

I think me and mollie lost our friendship over that game and even through I attempted to patch it up I don't think it will ever get back to how it was.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1148 (isolation #27) » Sun Jun 14, 2015 4:50 am

Post by Garmr »

Find it extremely hilarious the innocent child was end gamed and two diffrent players as well llool.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1149 (isolation #28) » Sun Jun 14, 2015 4:51 am

Post by Garmr »

(jeanne and equinox.)
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1150 (isolation #29) » Sun Jun 14, 2015 5:11 am

Post by Garmr »

my question is why didn't anyone kill the ic after night 1.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1171 (isolation #30) » Sun Jun 14, 2015 4:32 pm

Post by Garmr »

Still stick by my words about scarabs mental issues after reading the mafia thread.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”