Mini 1671 - Eclipse Mafia - Total Eclipse (Game Over)

Zoronos
Zoronos
Mafia Scum
Zoronos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #150 (ISO) » Mon May 11, 2015 8:16 am

Post by Zoronos »

So, what did you learn?

You wrote a bunch of stuff calling a post, "awful", "Stupid" or "a load of crap". You went to effort to belabor how much you dislike that post.
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #151 (ISO) » Mon May 11, 2015 8:18 am

Post by PeaceBringer »

In post 150, Zoronos wrote:So, what did you learn?

You wrote a bunch of stuff calling a post, "awful", "Stupid" or "a load of crap". You went to effort to belabor how much you dislike that post.

I disliked it, that was the slap. I learned more about Clusk enough to put him on the town side. It is what I do.
Skold
Skold
Goon
Skold
Goon
Goon

Post Post #152 (ISO) » Mon May 11, 2015 8:23 am

Post by Skold »

Just because you didn't vote/scumread him doesn't mean your silly attack won't come under scrutiny.
VOTE: PeaceBringer
The attack was weird, the defense is awkward.
I'd put some philosophical bollocks here but I cannot be bothered.
Scumtells are bullshit, find something else to fill pages with please.
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #153 (ISO) » Mon May 11, 2015 8:26 am

Post by PeaceBringer »

In post 152, Skold wrote:Just because you didn't vote/scumread him doesn't mean your silly attack won't come under scrutiny.

I am as used to scrunity as you appear to be... I guage reaction. Go check my play then get back to me.
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #154 (ISO) » Mon May 11, 2015 8:30 am

Post by PeaceBringer »

oh, and I am not defending it, as i have nothing to defend. I am explaining things for those who do not understand, but generally those that do not understand, just will not, and I am all right with that...
Zoronos
Zoronos
Mafia Scum
Zoronos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #155 (ISO) » Mon May 11, 2015 8:33 am

Post by Zoronos »

In post 152, Skold wrote:Just because you didn't vote/scumread him doesn't mean your silly attack won't come under scrutiny.

Eh, that verdict is early. I disagree that the defense is 'awkward' (Also, awkward is a terrible synonym for 'scummy').
The attack was either 1) a credibility attack / soft push or 2) to force interaction / a reaction test (as claimed by Peace). I'm not ready to pass judgement on which of those it was yet. If (2), I don't think it was a good way of doing that, and there were much better ways to force Clusk to interact imo, so I'm leaning towards (1), but I'm not sold.

Peace, what in Clusk's response specifically said Town to you?
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #156 (ISO) » Mon May 11, 2015 8:39 am

Post by PeaceBringer »

In post 155, Zoronos wrote:Peace, what in Clusk's response specifically said Town to you?

it is consistent with what people who are town tend to do when I come at them with a hard atangonstic push. Sometimes I get it wrong, but the energy and frustration and overall attitude came off as townish. There is a bit more slicky and slippery feel to scum response. Sometimes I get null that does not feel one way or another. Clusk seems pretty straigh forward to me.
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #157 (ISO) » Mon May 11, 2015 8:40 am

Post by PeaceBringer »

Zoronos, you come of as town, if you come off the same way as scum, in the way you present, it will hard to tell if you are scum or town. Your play seems town to me...
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #158 (ISO) » Mon May 11, 2015 8:41 am

Post by PeaceBringer »

oh and zoronos check out me or the Sharpest-knife-on-tree alt and then get back to me about my purposeful antagonism...
Scarab
Scarab
Goon
Scarab
Goon
Goon

Post Post #159 (ISO) » Mon May 11, 2015 9:30 am

Post by Scarab »

In post 158, PeaceBringer wrote:oh and zoronos check out me or the Sharpest-knife-on-tree alt and then get back to me about my purposeful antagonism...
I was just thinking reading your posts that you sound a lot like SNOT and I can't remember if I knew that from an earlier game. Do you still automatically hammer anyone who reaches L-1? :?

In post 100, Zoronos wrote:So you think he had a serious Town read on a player that has posted nothing but a smiley? You were confused by wording, but didn't ask him to clarify.

The seemingly-purposeful nonsense wording, including the crossed out OMGUS, pretty clearly said 'Here is a joke' to me.
It was a serious post but exaggerated because page 1

In post 105, Garmr wrote:
In post 103, Jeanne11 wrote:Blame ABR for voting me. I don't want to be voted unless absolutely neccessary. He is notorious for getting people to wagon whoever he votes for, and it could have ended in a mislynch, so I wasn't about to take any chances.

In my recent games with him no one listened to him and he got mislynched. Also it's not hard to avoid a mislynch if you put effort into the game.
What did you hope to gain out of posting this? More specifically, you contradicted her statement that ABR is good at getting people lynched and I want to know about that - did you think Jeanne was lying about believing that or was there some other reason you felt the need to bring that specific thing up?

Garmr-scum seems really plausible atm. The "someone with her experience acting like this" comment here is super super weasel-y and based on the ensuing conversation between him and Juls, his comment about his other game played with her makes the entire post look more like a smear campaign than a serious attempt at calling her out on anything scummy. If someone would like to loan me their vote, I'd love to put one on Garmr.

I think I had other things I wanted to say, but I'm afk for the next few hours. Don't miss me too much
xoxo Scarab
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #160 (ISO) » Mon May 11, 2015 9:50 am

Post by PeaceBringer »

In post 159, Scarab wrote:Do you still automatically hammer anyone who reaches L-1?

no I do not threaten to hammer if do not claim... there is nothing else I can talk about at the moment...
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #161 (ISO) » Mon May 11, 2015 12:38 pm

Post by Sotty7 »

Don't really like Garmr chiding the IC outage, I really don't think it is such a huge deal honestly. Not overly sure why he does. Seems out of place.

The Juls v Garmr battle seems to stem from a previous game which kinda taints the exchange a little with the emotion which could come from scum or town on both sides of the interaction.

In post 142, PeaceBringer wrote:you know there are certain experiences that cannot be discussed, right? I don't know for a fact in this game that he is, but I can make a conculsion based on my limited knowledge..

Yeah you can stop this now. You can play games without referancing on going games in such a vague manner. If you are really unable to explain why he is low hanging fruit in this game then don't put it out there in the first place. Skold seems more than capable of fighting his own battles anyway.
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #162 (ISO) » Mon May 11, 2015 12:57 pm

Post by Sotty7 »

I will say Garmr's point about there being a link between Juls and ABR is right. Juls' explanation is fine enough for me, but it doesn't rub away the link.
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #163 (ISO) » Mon May 11, 2015 1:15 pm

Post by PeaceBringer »

sorry sotty... it was more about being quickly run up then anything. My opinion in this game is based on that. It may change, but that is my opinion.
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #164 (ISO) » Mon May 11, 2015 1:54 pm

Post by Juls »

Honestly Sotty, I have no idea while Garmr chose to attack me. The game I was in with him I made like 3 or 4 posts before replacing out due to another game issue. I'm not even sure I talked to him. I had to look him up to see what he was talking about. He can't raise any parallels because they don't exist. He was talking out of his ass and that is why my vote is on him.
-------------------------------------
Juls
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #165 (ISO) » Mon May 11, 2015 2:03 pm

Post by Juls »

In post 126, Garmr wrote:
In post 124, Juls wrote:Even one example of a post there that makes you feel like a post here would be good.

Welp your not getting one since it's just a similar gut feeling

I would rather focus on the abr comment which we can discuss in depth this game. You haven't justified it and the conversation has drifted a bit away from this since you focused on a gut feeling I had rather than the bit we can debate. It's seems like a way to try and stop a wagon which I don't see town doing it that way.

If I wanted to be a total bitch, I would say "gut" and "heebie jeebies". But I will refrain. I was asking the question in order to see what people's motivation were for running up ABR as opposed to someone else. Plus, I just like ABR and didn't really want to jump on that wagon.

In post 138, PeaceBringer wrote:
In post 135, Garmr wrote:
In post 134, PeaceBringer wrote:but looking back over, juls is rather new it seems-
so actually more low hanging fruit...
unvote

Juls has 1 and a half pages under her belt (this is taking away all the other stuff she posts on) ;/ I think that it's safe to say she does have enough experience.

oh good lord, really? that is horrid- sigh...
well I may have to look at her further then as there is no excuse for not knowing what an IC is.

Well Sotty thought the same thing. She's been around longer than I have but we make no excuses. We are just mere women. You know, stupid and stuff.
Juls
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #166 (ISO) » Mon May 11, 2015 2:08 pm

Post by PeaceBringer »

In post 165, Juls wrote:Well Sotty thought the same thing. She's been around longer than I have but we make no excuses. We are just mere women. You know, stupid and stuff.

link to sotty thinking the same thing... and what is with the denigration? It has nothing to do with "sex." I know plenty of smart women and many who do quite well playing the game, so what was the intent of that response?
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #167 (ISO) » Mon May 11, 2015 2:12 pm

Post by Juls »

In post 96, Sotty7 wrote:
In post 79, Juls wrote:OK...sorry I was thinking IC in terms of newbie games and was confused as hell.

I was actually thinking the same thing.
Juls
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #168 (ISO) » Mon May 11, 2015 2:15 pm

Post by PeaceBringer »

In post 167, Juls wrote:
In post 79, Juls wrote:OK...sorry I was thinking IC in terms of newbie games and was confused as hell.

ah, lost in a bunch of other stuff, easy for me to miss. Thanks...
now as to the rest of what I asked, why the need for the denigration?
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #169 (ISO) » Mon May 11, 2015 2:17 pm

Post by Juls »

@Peacebringer - Can you please explain the following sequence of events for me:

1) vote for Juls (no reason)
2) unvote Juls (cause low hanging fruit?)
3) made aware that I have been around awhile
4) doesn't return vote to Juls
Juls
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #170 (ISO) » Mon May 11, 2015 2:17 pm

Post by Juls »

In post 168, PeaceBringer wrote:
In post 167, Juls wrote:

ah, lost in a bunch of other stuff, easy for me to miss. Thanks...
now as to the rest of what I asked, why the need for the denigration?

Just me being pissy, apologies.
Juls
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #171 (ISO) » Mon May 11, 2015 2:21 pm

Post by PeaceBringer »

In post 169, Juls wrote:@Peacebringer - Can you please explain the following sequence of events for me:

1) vote for Juls (no reason)
2) unvote Juls (cause low hanging fruit?)
3) made aware that I have been around awhile
4) doesn't return vote to Juls

your vote jumped out at me,
then felt it was style
factor in information
I have not yet decided what to do with new information
FYI- I am intuitive and often go by such things including heebie jeebies...then try and sort things out.
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #172 (ISO) » Mon May 11, 2015 2:25 pm

Post by Juls »

I often naked vote early to gauge reaction. I blatantly hopped on the wagon. No apologies about that.
Juls
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #173 (ISO) » Mon May 11, 2015 2:28 pm

Post by PeaceBringer »

In post 172, Juls wrote:I often naked vote early to gauge reaction. I blatantly hopped on the wagon. No apologies about that.

I would ask for one, just stood out, since I don't know you from eve, well, it is all about learning... also explains the heat... typical
Prolapsed Brain
Prolapsed Brain
Mafia Scum
Prolapsed Brain
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #174 (ISO) » Mon May 11, 2015 2:29 pm

Post by Prolapsed Brain »

In post 165, Juls wrote:I just like ABR and didn't really want to jump on that wagon.

Wait -- are you seriously saying that you allow your personal feelings toward fellow players to influence your gameplay?

Seriously?

:eek:
I LOVE MAFIA

It keeps me from killing the folks I know in meatspace....

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”