mnowax
mnowax
Goon
mnowax
Goon
Goon

Post Post #525 (ISO) » Fri Jul 20, 2007 8:28 am

Post by mnowax »

Jenter and Guardian bring the rope to the neck of Khelvaster. "I am A CONFIRMED COP YOU IDIOTS!!" he screams as the rope is thrown over a tree. Jenter ties it off to the Horse,and whacks him, Strangulating Khelvaster Violently. As this is being done, something falls out of his pocket. It is a Sheriff's Badge. Jenter smiles, as he pulls out TWO guns from his coat and shoots Guardian. "Yeah i am a survivor, alright. A surviving scum. I am Last of the Scumohicans!"

Khelvaster, Limited Cop was Lynched.

Guardian, Innocent Mason is Endgamed

Jenter, last of the Scumohicans Win with the Mafia!

Full Roles will be posted shortly.
Sure one more time for fun.
Khelvaster
Khelvaster
Mafia Scum
Khelvaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #526 (ISO) » Fri Jul 20, 2007 8:36 am

Post by Khelvaster »

Guardian...you are the biggest moron I have ever seen.
Lag actually does exist in real life. For proof, look no further than Jesus: When he died, it took him three *days* to respawn.
Khelvaster
Khelvaster
Mafia Scum
Khelvaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #527 (ISO) » Fri Jul 20, 2007 8:36 am

Post by Khelvaster »

Well, this limited stuff wasn't right either...shouldn't people know if they are limited?
Lag actually does exist in real life. For proof, look no further than Jesus: When he died, it took him three *days* to respawn.
Guardian
Guardian
Mafia Scum
Guardian
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #528 (ISO) » Fri Jul 20, 2007 8:37 am

Post by Guardian »

Someone explain to me how there were two night kills and a roleblock last night. If someone can explain that, and it doesn't involve Jenter doing
all three of them!?!?!?
, then I will face my shame.
Do not lynch me.
[wiki]Great Nibbler Takeover of 2008[/wiki]
Guardian
Guardian
Mafia Scum
Guardian
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #529 (ISO) » Fri Jul 20, 2007 8:40 am

Post by Guardian »

mental note: trust reads on players, not logic. Unless I am missing something, there were two NKs and a roleblock with vanillas dying last night -- I got my read on Khelvaster perfect, but I refused to believe Jenter was responsible for two NKs and a RB.

If Jenter was responsible for all three of those actions, I honestly don't see what I could have done differently; that would be a ridiculous scum role...
Do not lynch me.
Rishi
Rishi
A Meer townie
Rishi
A Meer townie
A Meer townie

Post Post #530 (ISO) » Fri Jul 20, 2007 8:41 am

Post by Rishi »

See... I'm not sure what "Limited Doc" means. I was thinking that Falcone might have tried to protect someone and killed them instead.

In any case, congratulations Jenter, you both win and lose. Must be bittersweet.
Taking a break from MS. Please send e-mail if you want to get in touch with me.
Guardian
Guardian
Mafia Scum
Guardian
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #531 (ISO) » Fri Jul 20, 2007 8:44 am

Post by Guardian »

Rishi wrote:See... I'm not sure what "Limited Doc" means. I was thinking that Falcone might have tried to protect someone and killed them instead.
If that is the explanation... why was it not revealed? :|

And Khel, I don't see how you can say I'm a bigger idiot than you -- you
also
assumed that both me and Jenter were NK-ers, and both scum, and wanted a 3-way tie. That was impossible to figure out, for either of us.
Do not lynch me.
mnowax
mnowax
Goon
mnowax
Goon
Goon

Post Post #532 (ISO) » Fri Jul 20, 2007 8:46 am

Post by mnowax »

Falcone

You are a doctor. You may Choose each night one person to protect, including a one time protection on yourself. Please send a choice, or no choice to the moderator each night. You win with the town, when there no more threats to the town.

Unknown to Falcone, he only had 75% accuracy

Khelvaster

You are a cop. You may choose to investigate one person to tell wheter they are scum or not. Please send a choice, or no choice to the moderator each night. You win with the town, when there are no more threats to the town.

Uknown to him his also had 75% accuracy. Unfortunately for him, his last investigation did not come through

Both Falcone and Khel, except for his last investigation, went through.

Yes there were three pairs of masons. they each had the following PM, which is why Nekka Got Modkilled.

You are Masons with X. you may talk to each other during the night, but hav no other special abilities. You win with the town, when there are no more threats to the town.

Hand Banana

You are a Serial Killer. You may choose a person each night and send to the Moderator on who to kill. You may do a deal with the town to become a vig, but you must do this out in the thread.

Hand did not want to become a vig, even though he tried to pass it off as one. He asked me several questions regarding this, and the ruling was that he had to claim that we was a SK and he wanted to join the town.

Tar, Panzer and Jenter 2

You are the Mafia with X and Y. Each night you may talk to each other and come up with one kill to send to the moderator. You win when the mafia out numbers the town.

Anyone Who has any experience with mafia, can see that so far this game was HEAVILY weighted for the Town. The Mafia did not know however what happened to the last Mafia member . This is what i sent to Jenter.

You are The last scum. By this time, you as scum now know how stacked it was against you. However that is about to change. Three things are about to happen. Firstly, You are now innocent to all cop investigations. Secondly, you may choose TWO night kills tonight, and the doctor protection will only have a 50/50 shot of working. Lastly, you have two options. You may either know who the cop is, or who the doc is.

As you can see, this was the equalizer for the Mafia. I was quite surprised that you guys didn't mass claim, as the power maifate would have had some fun earlier in the game with claimings.
Last edited by mnowax on Fri Jul 20, 2007 9:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
Jenter Brolincani
Jenter Brolincani
Goon
Jenter Brolincani
Goon
Goon

Post Post #533 (ISO) » Fri Jul 20, 2007 8:49 am

Post by Jenter Brolincani »

Basically there was an verbalanced town with cop, doc, and 2x3 masonpairs. Howeever, when Tarhalindur died and I was the last scum left I got the following PM;
You are The last scum. By this time, you as scum now know how stacked it was against you. However that is about to change. Three things are about to happen. Firstly, You are now innocent to all cop investigations. Secondly, you may choose TWO night kills tonight, and the doctor protection will only have a 50/50 shot of working. Lastly, you have two options. You may either know who the cop is, or who the doc is.
My first scum win, but it was overbalanced towards me, so I'm not really too proud.

Good game, thank you all... especially Guardian. :twisted:
Show
Who dares, dies.

No access on thursdays.

...this would be much simpler for me if one of you could stop making sense and act like scum. - Elmo

...So the only scum is a player with no vote, no NK and doesn't exist? - Rogue Shenanigans
Jenter Brolincani
Jenter Brolincani
Goon
Jenter Brolincani
Goon
Goon

Post Post #534 (ISO) » Fri Jul 20, 2007 8:50 am

I'm still unsure where the heck that RB came from... mod?
Show
Who dares, dies.

No access on thursdays.

...this would be much simpler for me if one of you could stop making sense and act like scum. - Elmo

...So the only scum is a player with no vote, no NK and doesn't exist? - Rogue Shenanigans
Guardian
Guardian
Mafia Scum
Guardian
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #535 (ISO) » Fri Jul 20, 2007 8:51 am

Post by Guardian »

"Firstly, You are now innocent to all cop investigations. Secondly, you may choose TWO night kills, and the doctor protection will only have a 50/50 shot of working. Lastly, you have two options. You may either know who the cop is, or who the doc is."

That is actually an interesting mechanic, but not one I ever possible could imagine coming...

Apparently the cop didn't get RB'd (but was told he was?) and the mafia
did
get two kills. :|

Sorry for messing that up town but... :|.

Thanks for modding mnowax :).
Do not lynch me.
Guardian
Guardian
Mafia Scum
Guardian
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #536 (ISO) » Fri Jul 20, 2007 8:53 am

Post by Guardian »

Yeah well done Jenter. But yeah, despite my read (before receiving my role) that Khel was OBVIOUSLY pro town and really a cop, the two kills threw me completely for a loop and... kinda made it impossible for me to continue believing Khel.

Khel, you played well given the circumstance, and I don't fault you, but since you made the same mistake I did, I'm sure you can see how it was impossible for me to think Jenter had two kills...

Also, roleblocked?
Do not lynch me.
mnowax
mnowax
Goon
mnowax
Goon
Goon

Post Post #537 (ISO) » Fri Jul 20, 2007 9:01 am

Post by mnowax »

Khel did not get roleblocked he was a limitede cop, and one time out of ofour his investigation didn't work, like Falcone's limited Doc ability.
mnowax
mnowax
Goon
mnowax
Goon
Goon

Post Post #538 (ISO) » Fri Jul 20, 2007 9:02 am

Post by mnowax »

He also wasn't told he was he jsut got a blank PM stating no info.
Guardian
Guardian
Mafia Scum
Guardian
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #539 (ISO) » Fri Jul 20, 2007 9:02 am

Post by Guardian »

He said he found a PM saying he was roleblocked though -- was that erroneous on his part?
Do not lynch me.
mnowax
mnowax
Goon
mnowax
Goon
Goon

Post Post #540 (ISO) » Fri Jul 20, 2007 9:04 am

Post by mnowax »

I sent him this pm this exactly

N9V is a ..........

and thats it.
Guardian
Guardian
Mafia Scum
Guardian
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #541 (ISO) » Fri Jul 20, 2007 9:06 am

Post by Guardian »

Ah. So he wasn't sure one way or another -- that was a very fair PM to send :).
Do not lynch me.
Tarhalindur
Tarhalindur
Mod Screw
Tarhalindur
Mod Screw
Mod Screw

Post Post #542 (ISO) » Fri Jul 20, 2007 9:07 am

Post by Tarhalindur »

Holy ****, we won?! :shock:

I *knew* there was a reason I bussed myself D3... I bow before your superior endgame skills, Jenter. :D

Oh, and I must thank Nekka-Lucifer (for getting himself modkilled) and Guardian (for, I don't know, letting us win the game) :twisted:

For the record, here's a Mafia PM drop:
Panzerjager, to Tarhalindur wrote:Hey man, I don't think it was that smart to claim doc. I would like to kill falcone but I think he is the really cop. I'm up for a Khelvaster, HB, or Falcone. I favor the Falcone NK though. Because he is dangerously logical. Let's try to keep this confusion going.
Tarhalindur, to Panzerjager wrote:I claimed doc for 2 reasons:

1) After 6 mason claims, I figured that as long as the town plays halfway decently we can't win the game regardless of my claim. (We must thank Nekka for getting himself modkilled - it'll give us a chance.)
2) I strongly suspect that there is, in fact, no doc. If this game does, in fact, have doc + cop + vig + 6 masons, something is very, very borken in favor of the town (thanks to day 1 massclaim :evil: ).

In my opinion, the best play for us is probably to kill another mason (probably Rishi, who seems to be a reasonably good player - AlSleet's out because hand banana can still lose the game for the town, Jenter's made himself suspicious enough that we may be able to get him lynched, and elias/n9v are too inactive to be of much concern yet), or else kill hand banana (as I said, I think that there isn't a real doc). By attacking masons/vig, I can open a big can of WIFOM over why the mafia might prefer to kill a mason instead of the doc ("if all the masons are town, then mafia would want to kill a mason because 6 masons is a bigger threat than a single doc, if some of the masons are mafia the mafia might still choose to kill a mason in an attempt to get the doc lynched"), or (better yet) we can pretend that our kill was actually an SK kill (die, hand banana, die!) and that my doc protection blocked the mafia kill (or was ineffective, depending on whether hand banana fires). Of course, that still leaves me open to a Falcone counterclaim, but I don't really care about that anymore.

I'd prefer we keep Falcone alive until tomorrow night, for two reasons:

1) If there is, in fact, a doc in this game, it's going to be Falcone. I'd rather not get owned by counterclaim until tomorrow at the earlies, if you don't mind.
2) <pre-post edit: classified until an ongoing game finishes>
Tarhalindur, to Panzerjager wrote:Should have added this in the last PM, oh well.

Are you RBer or Godfather, or just another goon like me?

Also, we need to get acfan up to speed here, and quickly.
Tarhalindur, to ac1983fan wrote:Hey buddy, it's night. Time to talk over the Mafia kill.

Right now, I'm favoring a Rishi kill, for several reasons - PM Panzer, he can relay them to you.

Also - town is probably going to ask for your claim at some point. Claiming vanilla townie may actually be advisable at this point, seeing as nobody's claimed vanilla yet. For reference, we have 2 claimed cops (Panzer and the real cop, I presume), 1 claimed doc (me), 6! claimed masons (none of them in our mafia... :shock: ), a claimed vig (hand banana) who we may be able to lynch by calling him SK, and 2 unclaimed (you and Falcone).

Also - are you Godfather or RB'er, or are you just a Goon like me?
Panzerjager, to Tarhalindur wrote:We are all Goons. Which is terrible. This is the most broken game I've ever played. 6 Mason!?! WTF. Okay Rishi sounds a good kill to me. Send it. AC can stay left behind for all I care. And I know Falcone is the doc. Mnowax's has [censored] us too hard to not let there be a doc.
Tarhalindur, to Mnowax wrote:Mafia kills Rishi.
Tarhalindur, to Panzerjager wrote:Uh-oh, elias was indeed innocent. Looks like hand banana's going to vig the hell out of you tonight.

I think our best kill is hand banana, at this point - it removes the town's second lynch, it lets me test for the existence of a second mafia (I've been considering a 6-3-3 setup, with 6 masons, a Falcone-Khelvaster-hand banana scumgroup, and our little scum trio), and with Khelvaster all-but-confirmed as cop hb is unlikely to be protected tonight.
Panzerjager, to Tarhalindur wrote:Yea, Go.
Tarhalindur, to Mnowax wrote:Mafia kills hand banana.
Mnowax, to Tarhalindur wrote:Your new partner in crime is Jenter #2

You MAY talk to eachother during the day for this day only,as i couldn't find a replacement in time.
Jenter, to Tarhalindur wrote:Hello, I'm now back as our scumbuddy.

What the hell do I do? I can't really make any kind of believable claim, can I? :roll:

Please help...
Tarhalindur, to Jenter wrote:Your best claim is probably RBer ATM. Nuke Falcone tonight, then claim to RB a mason and try to get a mislynch.
Tarhalindur, to Jenter wrote:EBWODPM: claim mason targets for all nights (probably yourself as mason night 1 and n9v last night).

Also, if this game goes down as it has to go down remember to bitch about the setup postgame. I for one am *never* joining a mnowax game again. :evil:
(Note: After that last little twist, I may have to reconsider this decision. :D )
Tarhalindur, to Jenter wrote:Triple PM: if nobody goes after our cop, put me at -1 in the near future so I can self-hammar.
Tarhalindur, to Jenter wrote:Now it's time for me to bus myself in an attempt to save you. Nuke Falcone tonight, GL tomorrow.
Tarhalindur, to Jenter wrote:Jenter, I strongly recommend claiming that you'll block n9v tonight. If you really want to incriminate n9v, pull a no-kill tonight. :D
User out of ambit.

Error 404: Sanity Not Found
Guardian
Guardian
Mafia Scum
Guardian
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #543 (ISO) » Fri Jul 20, 2007 9:08 am

Post by Guardian »

lol, you're welcome tar, though honestly I had no chance with Jenter's power up :P.
Do not lynch me.
Guardian
Guardian
Mafia Scum
Guardian
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #544 (ISO) » Fri Jul 20, 2007 9:09 am

Post by Guardian »

ebwop: if there had been only one NK the night before, I would have stuck with my read and been all but sure Khel was town. But with two NKs, I had to assume one NK came from him :|. I'm sorry mnowax, it was not a bad setup... I just don't see how I could possibly envision that someone got a 2 NK power-up right before the last night.
Do not lynch me.
mnowax
mnowax
Goon
mnowax
Goon
Goon

Post Post #545 (ISO) » Fri Jul 20, 2007 9:12 am

Post by mnowax »

LOL

Thanks for replacing for everyone who did, Thanks to the people that stuck around, And any comments are appreciated. This was my first Modded Game on MafiaScum, Some of you might know me From the Labyrinth, where i usually play, but lately i have been playing here as well.
Jenter Brolincani
Jenter Brolincani
Goon
Jenter Brolincani
Goon
Goon

Post Post #546 (ISO) » Fri Jul 20, 2007 9:14 am

Holy ****, we won?!

I *knew* there was a reason I bussed myself D3... I bow before your superior endgame skills, Jenter.
I did my best, but the extra NK was what really helped me. I have to say I was quite pleased with the claim. This is also my first ever scum game! w00t!
Show
Who dares, dies.

No access on thursdays.

mnowax
mnowax
Goon
mnowax
Goon
Goon

Post Post #547 (ISO) » Fri Jul 20, 2007 9:15 am

Post by mnowax »

The 2 NK thing would have happend as soon as there was one scum left. Unfortunately for the town, it made it Lylo, as my original setup pretty much had the scum all but snuffed out by D2, and for Hand Banana to go Vig. which would have made a mess for Scum, but would have gotten this power up earlier..
AlSleet
AlSleet
Goon
AlSleet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #548 (ISO) » Fri Jul 20, 2007 9:17 am

Post by AlSleet »

Good game. Whack setup, but still a lot of fun. Especially being killed. First time being killed is quite an experience. I was quite destraught, but after all the tears and the pain I accepted it. I'm still plotting revenge, though...

Hope to see everyone in future games.
I drink everyone's milkshake.
Jenter Brolincani
Jenter Brolincani
Goon
Jenter Brolincani
Goon
Goon

Post Post #549 (ISO) » Fri Jul 20, 2007 9:27 am

Oh come on then 'sleet... I'll be waiting...
Show
Who dares, dies.

No access on thursdays.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”