Board Games!

This forum is specifically for discussing non-Mafia games
(board, card, video, we're not picky)
Playing
such games should happen in the Mish Mash forum, of course.
HoTCaT
HoTCaT
Watcher
HoTCaT
Watcher
Watcher

Post Post #2173 (isolation #0) » Tue Apr 14, 2015 11:35 am

Post by HoTCaT »

Very glad to see a giant thread about board gaming here. I'm a pretty big fan. Generally play board games every Friday and I work with some people (e.g. CooLDoG) on designing our own every Sunday. Most recent game I've tried out that I've been a huge fan of is Space Cadets: Dice Duel. Very good real time co-op. I'm usually not a big fan of dice in games (Catan :/), but the real time franticness makes the dice play work.

Haven't played Spyfall yet, but I printed out the PnP a few weeks ago. Just need to get to cutting the cards out. I saw that some of you guys are playing Spyfall online here, and it seems like a game that works fairly well in a text-format. Might join a game sometime after finals are over.
Last edited by HoTCaT on Tue Apr 14, 2015 11:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
HoTCaT
HoTCaT
Watcher
HoTCaT
Watcher
Watcher

Post Post #2175 (isolation #1) » Tue Apr 14, 2015 11:43 am

Post by HoTCaT »

In post 2174, Narninian wrote:Another option is http://spyfall.meteor.com/ on everyone's smartphones. I did the print and play too, but that app just works better if its an option.
Dice duel is another game that I own, that not a lot of people like playing.

Very good to know. I'll check the app out. Thanks for that. I also saw that some of you guys are playing Spyfall online here, and it seems like a game that works fairly well in a text-format. Might join a game sometime after finals are over.

Return to “The Arcade”