Mini 473: Urban Dead Mafia! Barhah! (Over)

Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #21 (isolation #0) » Wed Jul 18, 2007 4:05 am

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

Vote Sir Tornado
because his signature is lame.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #23 (isolation #1) » Wed Jul 18, 2007 6:22 am

"You can't always get what you want" - Rolling Stones
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #56 (isolation #2) » Sun Jul 22, 2007 10:48 am

poppinpuffin wrote:
camisade wrote:
Unvote

Vote: Hjallti
what's this^ ?
I don't understand that either.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #66 (isolation #3) » Mon Jul 23, 2007 12:26 pm

Criticize ? That's a big overstatement, I just said I didn't understand the reason behind his irregular behavior. But why not.

Unvote, vote camisade

I gave camisade plenty time to explain, but he fails to even show up in the thread.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #68 (isolation #4) » Mon Jul 23, 2007 12:53 pm

"Add coal to the fire" ? What "fire" ? He asked the meaning of the unvote/vote, to which I made a comment to make camisade explain his vote. None of us were "criticizing" camisade at that point, only perplexed that he wouldn't explain his vote. I simply added my vote because a fair amount of time has passed without camisade addressing the issue.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #70 (isolation #5) » Mon Jul 23, 2007 12:58 pm

darko wrote:It's nice to know that one hour after puffin posts his initial inquiry, that an extra post from Albert is necessary.
I feel like I'm being laughed at :P
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #76 (isolation #6) » Tue Jul 24, 2007 3:15 am

poppinpuffin wrote:
darko wrote:I don't get why poppinpuffin or Albert B. Rampage don't bother to vote for camisade if you're going to criticize him. What's so great about your current vote that makes you want to keep it? Sounds like those two don't hvae the best reasons for their votes right now but might be "attacking" a mafia partner.

unvote, vote: camisade
Albert B. Rampage wrote:Criticize ? That's a big overstatement, I just said I didn't understand the reason behind his irregular behavior. But why not.

Unvote, vote camisade

I gave camisade plenty time to explain, but he fails to even show up in the thread.
Why vote because other people tell you to.
Like I said before, I don't vote because I question something, I vote because I think someone is scummy. I don't throw around my only weapon against the scum just because people disagree with me. I think it would be wise for others to do so as well.
You are misleading other players. I was going to place my vote on camisade regardless of darko. If anything, darko may have discouraged me to vote him a little. In the same post I vote, I explain that it was because I was waiting on an explanation that never came.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #79 (isolation #7) » Tue Jul 24, 2007 7:40 am

He didn't say anything for 2 days, after me and others have expressed our desire for an explanation for his actions, so I voted him. Now I still don't like his explanation, so I'm leaving my vote there.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #93 (isolation #8) » Wed Jul 25, 2007 3:09 pm

I'm going to be on vacation for several days, mod feel free to replace me although I guarantee I will be back and ready to play once I've returned
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #96 (isolation #9) » Thu Jul 26, 2007 2:41 am

I'm on vacation with no access in like 12 games, can't be scum in all of them ;)
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #124 (isolation #10) » Mon Jul 30, 2007 11:25 am

Unvote, vote Darko

This bozo has posted nothing but bs one-liners saying "I don't like x, I like y" with no explanation, contributing nothing at all to the game. He then throws false accusations on multiple occasions and tries to misrepresent me. I have had enough of him.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #134 (isolation #11) » Tue Jul 31, 2007 5:51 am

darko wrote:I do not find poppinpuffin's analysis to be genuine.
Lmao lynch him on the spot.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #139 (isolation #12) » Wed Aug 01, 2007 7:59 am

Well, what do you guys think about Darko ?
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #142 (isolation #13) » Wed Aug 01, 2007 11:26 am

Gatorguy91 wrote:I really just can't keep up with this game, I'd like a replacement Please.
wtf ?
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #146 (isolation #14) » Wed Aug 01, 2007 1:28 pm

I am happy with my vote.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #160 (isolation #15) » Thu Aug 02, 2007 3:37 am

Zodiac wrote:
darko wrote:
So you guys are mostly voting me only because I'm spouting off one-liners and look to be unhelpful or is there some other reason that you think that I'm trying to manipulate the town by using such statements to move others. Because if you really think that I'm mafia and that I'm doing this to intentionally sabotage the town, then feel free to vote me.
But if you think that overall I'm just not helpful and therefore am worthy of removing from the game, then don't vote me. But I presume that those of you that dislike my style of play that are voting me are actually trying to pressure me into contributing. Thus, since I'm lazy and don't care to read back in the thread, please give me specific questions that I will answer. I'll try, but I can't guarantee you'll like the answers.
Uhh... What? Well , you're only spouting oneliners , and that isn't helpful at all , rendering you as a scum, and you know what we do to scum.

Vote: Darko
I would feel safer if you had bolded that one :P
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #163 (isolation #16) » Thu Aug 02, 2007 5:02 am

camisade wrote:(this might be WIFOM but darko's post seemed really defensive to me)
Being defensive is a town-tell ?
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #168 (isolation #17) » Thu Aug 02, 2007 9:19 am

Hjallti wrote: @darko: Why do you attack Albert B. Rampage during and Claus at the end?
Because he finds that our analysis isn't genuine.

LOL. Diekthxbai.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #190 (isolation #18) » Wed Aug 08, 2007 3:41 am

I don't find Hjallti's analysis genuine. j/k LOL

FoS Hjallti
for defending darko so much.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #200 (isolation #19) » Thu Aug 09, 2007 3:08 am

Hjallti makes some good points...Claus, could you elaborate on the second link you have found ?
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #202 (isolation #20) » Thu Aug 09, 2007 3:48 am

After re-reading, my personal theory is that Hjallti defended Darko because darko said that Hjallti's defense was "genuine"(this never gets old) and because he knew he was town, he went on and supported someone that supported him. A common newbe mistake, because mafia always try to buddy up with townies to make them look bad when they die.

On another note, it gives me a funny feeling to see that there were numerous FoS, yet only one vote on Hjallti. As an IC, I would say that it is harder to bandwagon scum than town, but our day1 lynch would contradict me. On the other hand, maybe one of the mafia was bussing darko, and the other one was silently watching in horror as his two parters were self-destructing his team. I find this the most likely scenario.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #207 (isolation #21) » Fri Aug 10, 2007 5:31 am

pulsewidth wrote:
Albert B. Rampage wrote: On the other hand, maybe one of the mafia was bussing darko, and the other one was silently watching in horror as his two parters were self-destructing his team. I find this the most likely scenario.

That's an interesting theory. Would you expand on that a bit? Like, who would you place as being the other two scum in this scenario?
I will need more information to determine who the bussing one was. Looking closely, it looks to me like its camisade who was the absent one. He certainly discouraged darko acting suspiciously, yet never placed a vote or a FoS. He has continuously offered darko opportunities to redeem himself instead of going down that path, as in:
camisade wrote:I'm glad that things picked up quickly though. Because you asked us to ask you questions darko:

What do you think of Oman? Do you think the scumtells he sees in you are valid?
It looks to me like he is trying to set darko in a positive light without interfering too much. But what really surprises me is this:
camisade wrote:Darko's arguement sums up to "I'm useless so don't vote me!!" which could just be scum trying to keep himself in the game. I'm not voting for him yet (this might be WIFOM but darko's post seemed really defensive to me)
He says he is not voting for darko because darko's post seemed really defensive. Yet when I probe camisade, he says:
camisade wrote:
Albert B. Rampage wrote:
camisade wrote:(this might be WIFOM but darko's post seemed really defensive to me)
Being defensive is a town-tell ?
I meant being really defensive was a scum-tell.
This is a blatant contradiction. Camisade says that being really defensive is a scum-tell. Then he says darko's post seems really defensive. And he concludes from these two perspectives that darko shouldn't be voted. He uses logical fallacies to shroud his position in uncertainty,
but he made a few mistakes in the process.

You see, when a partner is being bandwagonned, it is one of the most dangerous positions for the scum. The scummates do not want their partner lynched, as it decreases their chances of winning, but they do not want to appear to be defending him too hard. So they try to slide somewhere in between, much like camisade saying darko is scummy, but not scummy enough to depose a vote on because he does scummy things.

This is why I will kick it off with a
vote: camisade
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #208 (isolation #22) » Fri Aug 10, 2007 5:47 am

Darko was also conforming to this "middle-ground" theory of mine. Watch closely:
darko wrote:I don't get why poppinpuffin or Albert B. Rampage don't bother to vote for camisade if you're going to criticize him. What's so great about your current vote that makes you want to keep it? Sounds like those two don't hvae the best reasons for their votes right now but might be "attacking" a mafia partner.

unvote, vote: camisade
Attacking camisade, of which is probably early distancing.
darko wrote:Well Albert, puffin already asked camisade what the vote was all about, then you simply quoted the entire post and said "yeah, metoo" pretty much. So if you weren't trying to echo and add coal to the fire, then what were you doing by re-quoting everything?
Protecting camisade. He implies I shouldn't add coal to the fire, aka only him and another may attack darko, imo.
darko wrote:Well thanks for explaining the purpose of your entire post earlier. Makes more sense now. It's nice to know that one hour after puffin posts his initial inquiry, that an extra post from Albert is necessary. But at least I understand you better. But at least we agree that camisade requires pressure about that last vote.
Attacking camisade again, but coyly states that he "requires pressure" instead of a more direct confrontation. At this point I believe darko is on really slippery grounds.
darko wrote:I like camisade. I don't like Albert.

unvote, vote: Albert B. Rampage
And now, the final coup de grace. Protecting camisade, attacking the attacker of camisade. He probably thought this was a smart thing to do.

Then again getting concerned when his scumbuddy gets some votes:
darko wrote:is camisade now at three votes? isn't that the most votes anyone has gotten so far in this game?
This is starting to get obvious. While darko has consistently defended Hjallti, and consistently attacked me, he has been very shifty in regards to camisade. I see a strong tie between these two right now.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #219 (isolation #23) » Tue Aug 14, 2007 11:02 am

Boo.

I don't feel the Zodiac wagon so much , really. Sticking with camisade.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #230 (isolation #24) » Wed Aug 15, 2007 4:33 am

Really happy with my vote. Maybe she isn't following the game because she's just waiting for night...
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #237 (isolation #25) » Wed Aug 15, 2007 1:18 pm

Sigh....I am not going to hop on that wagon because I've seen too many townies die like this..I just hate it so much when they don't defend themselves.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #253 (isolation #26) » Sun Aug 19, 2007 4:03 am

A better case ? What BS!
camisade wrote:Picking up prod... it's gotten quiet here. I'd like to know what everyone thinks about Darko's and my relationship.. I expected more after Albert's post on me.
Even camisade is confused as to why he isn't bandwagoned. For f***'s sake, could you even make a counter analysis ?
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #256 (isolation #27) » Sun Aug 19, 2007 8:19 am

Because unless we are under the threat of a no-lynch, I am keeping my vote on the scummiest player alive in this game.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #260 (isolation #28) » Mon Aug 20, 2007 4:22 am

Claus wrote: Original reasons for the vote:
1- Not contributing to the game
1.5- opportunistic jump into Darko bandwagon.
2- Only contribution seems to be OMGUS hjallti, in a way that bothers me.

Then, Zodiac suddenly posts the "what if we have a vig?"
3- Seems like he is hinting at being the vig. I don't think the two extra night kills we
had are vig kills.
Like you said the reasons on both of them are similar except the links darko had with camisade. Maybe I'm just seeing something you're not.

Also, 1.5, isn't that a
good
thing ? And 3 seems more noobie than anything.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #275 (isolation #29) » Wed Aug 22, 2007 10:46 am

I, too, am perplexed as to why camisade would neglect a vote or even so much as an FoS on he player he clearly suspected as scum. I think the most likely reason is that he tried to address one of the major flaws in Darko’s play style, the reason for which he was getting voted, and that is Darko’s defiance to contribute meaningful discussion. Valiant effort, but nonetheless frugal.
Well, +1 to me.
What he may have been trying to say was that Darko’s argument summed up to "I'm useless so don’t vote me!" which was indeed scummy because of the defensiveness, but camisade was still not ready to vote him. I admit, this is a bit of a stretch, and if it weren’t for the fact that I know for sure camisade is townie, I would be siding with Albert right now.
Thank you. +2 to me.
You stated earlier that you found it suspicious of camisade that he did not vote Darko despite his suspicions of him. But now, when Darko does vote for camisade, you call it distancing? So no vote = scummy, and vote = distancing = scummy. Is there not a bit of a double standard here?
I'm calling him out on wishy washy voting, attacking darko and in the next breath defending him. A townie would more likely commit to one stance then to move back and forth as the popularity of their target rises and falls.
Negative. He was accusing you of bandwagoning (adding coal to) camisade without original reasons other than the one puffin gave. Take a look at Darko’s 65:
Ask yourself why he did this. Were the reasons of his vote not strong enough ? It seems incredibly shifty and scummy for him to attack player a, and then attack player b because player b attacked player a.
Ok. So when Darko protects camisade, he’s scummy. When he attacks him, he’s also scummy.
Its the rapidity at which he changes his stance as soon as a couple votes pile up or go off that jumps at me.
Since Darko ahs been consistently defending Hjallti and attacking you, it must also follow that Hjallti is a scum buddy. Correct?
Bollocks. Scum want to distance from each other and buddy up with townies. Consistently attacking me could result in me getting lynched, which would be bad for him if I were his partner.

Consistently defending Hjallti will result in being associated with Hjallti if and when one of them dies, which is good for him if Hjallti were town.

Attacking, defending, attacking then defending camisade is indicative that he has to place himself in a position that depends on the town's stance of camisade. If the town finds him townie, he will attack his partner. If we find camisade guilty, he will defend him. Classic scum behavior.
And doesn’t it make sense that scum would be pro-lynch, i.e. trying to lynch?
Absolutely not. This makes me even more sure that you are scum. The town's only surefire method of fighting scum is to lynch. If we don't lynch, scum gets an advantage. I really hate how you are trying to confuse the town with huge posts where half consists of agreeing with my accusations of you, and the other half with false claims and misdirection.

Confirm vote d3sisted
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #280 (isolation #30) » Thu Aug 23, 2007 10:08 am

Great ploy....
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #323 (isolation #31) » Sat Sep 01, 2007 5:20 am

It is best to no-lynch for today. If we lynch SK, scum wins. If we lynch mafia, SK wins. If we lynch town, we lose.

Vote no-lynch

I think our only shot at winning this is if the mafia and SK kill each other tonight.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #325 (isolation #32) » Sat Sep 01, 2007 4:09 pm

No, it does not swing this in the town's favor. We mislynch, mafia kills and wins. Also, in all my game experience, SKs are always more likely than vigs when there aren't many power roles...
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #326 (isolation #33) » Sat Sep 01, 2007 4:10 pm

Just in case, we should figure out who the mafia is and direct the vig/SK to NK him. Then if we don't win already, we lynch the SK if we can.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #328 (isolation #34) » Sat Sep 01, 2007 5:05 pm

Meh. I think Zodiac is the SK. I don't know who the mafia is, either you or puffin.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #331 (isolation #35) » Mon Sep 03, 2007 12:41 am

Meh. At this point Zodiac just pisses me off.

Unvote, vote Zodiac
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #341 (isolation #36) » Fri Sep 07, 2007 4:29 pm

At this point, I think the SK knows who the mafia is, and the mafia knows who the SK is, and they are both pushing for a no-lynch...
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #346 (isolation #37) » Mon Sep 10, 2007 9:26 am

I'm almost sure he's lying about his role...

Like I said at the beginning of the day, before Zodiac acted so obnoxious, there is still 2 killing factions. Zodiac will most certainly die tonight, whether he is vig or else. But if Zodiac targets a townie, we lose...so I return to where we were, except the contingency of having a vig is added.......one that I do not believe to be true.

Zodiac, why did you kill the people you killed in the previous days ?
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #359 (isolation #38) » Fri Sep 14, 2007 1:31 am

Just wanted to drop in to say that I will post some content before deadline.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #365 (isolation #39) » Sun Sep 16, 2007 7:49 am

We win. Congratulations to everyone who has participated in this game; I especially thought of Claus as a menace to me...the endgame was not well thought-out from the townies, but all in all well done to Hjallti who played an important role in the mafia victory.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #388 (isolation #40) » Fri Sep 21, 2007 2:20 pm

Yeah, I knew Zodiac was the SK from the tracking ability but I didn't kill him so the town would lose quicker.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #390 (isolation #41) » Mon Sep 24, 2007 7:07 am

You shoulda claimed mason or something.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”