Mini 473: Urban Dead Mafia! Barhah! (Over)

darko
darko
Townie
darko
Townie
Townie

Post Post #11 (isolation #0) » Tue Jul 17, 2007 5:32 pm

Post by darko »

vote: Zodiac

I played the game a while ago but got tired of it, so I don't remember much about it anymore.
darko
darko
Townie
darko
Townie
Townie

Post Post #26 (isolation #1) » Wed Jul 18, 2007 5:45 pm

Post by darko »

Time to switch votes, just because I want to.
unvote, vote: Claus
darko
darko
Townie
darko
Townie
Townie

Post Post #65 (isolation #2) » Mon Jul 23, 2007 12:23 pm

Post by darko »

I don't get why poppinpuffin or Albert B. Rampage don't bother to vote for camisade if you're going to criticize him. What's so great about your current vote that makes you want to keep it? Sounds like those two don't hvae the best reasons for their votes right now but might be "attacking" a mafia partner.

unvote, vote: camisade
darko
darko
Townie
darko
Townie
Townie

Post Post #67 (isolation #3) » Mon Jul 23, 2007 12:48 pm

Post by darko »

Well Albert, puffin already asked camisade what the vote was all about, then you simply quoted the entire post and said "yeah, me too" pretty much. So if you weren't trying to echo and add coal to the fire, then what were you doing by re-quoting everything?
darko
darko
Townie
darko
Townie
Townie

Post Post #69 (isolation #4) » Mon Jul 23, 2007 12:56 pm

Post by darko »

Well thanks for explaining the purpose of your entire post earlier. Makes more sense now. It's nice to know that one hour after puffin posts his initial inquiry, that an extra post from Albert is necessary. But at least I understand you better. But at least we agree that camisade requires pressure about that last vote.
darko
darko
Townie
darko
Townie
Townie

Post Post #83 (isolation #5) » Tue Jul 24, 2007 11:17 am

Post by darko »

I like camisade. I don't like Albert.

unvote, vote: Albert B. Rampage
darko
darko
Townie
darko
Townie
Townie

Post Post #91 (isolation #6) » Wed Jul 25, 2007 11:10 am

Post by darko »

I don't like how Albert seems to be trying to cover his ass and making up stuff. That's why I don't like him. If you don't agree with me, that's alright though.

Also, is it worth it to discuss whether we think we are dealing with a mafia plus serial killer or mafia and vigilante or two mafias? Because with only 10 players alive at this point in time, I think it's a pertinent discussion to have before lynching someone today.
darko
darko
Townie
darko
Townie
Townie

Post Post #101 (isolation #7) » Fri Jul 27, 2007 9:39 pm

Post by darko »

is camisade now at three votes? isn't that the most votes anyone has gotten so far in this game?
darko
darko
Townie
darko
Townie
Townie

Post Post #122 (isolation #8) » Mon Jul 30, 2007 9:48 am

Post by darko »

I find Hiallti's analysis to be genuine.
darko
darko
Townie
darko
Townie
Townie

Post Post #133 (isolation #9) » Tue Jul 31, 2007 5:50 am

Post by darko »

I do not find poppinpuffin's analysis to be genuine.
darko
darko
Townie
darko
Townie
Townie

Post Post #145 (isolation #10) » Wed Aug 01, 2007 1:27 pm

Post by darko »

So you guys are mostly voting me only because I'm spouting off one-liners and look to be unhelpful or is there some other reason that you think that I'm trying to manipulate the town by using such statements to move others. Because if you really think that I'm mafia and that I'm doing this to intentionally sabotage the town, then feel free to vote me. But if you think that overall I'm just not helpful and therefore am worthy of removing from the game, then don't vote me. But I presume that those of you that dislike my style of play that are voting me are actually trying to pressure me into contributing. Thus, since I'm lazy and don't care to read back in the thread, please give me specific questions that I will answer. I'll try, but I can't guarantee you'll like the answers.

But right now I see people voting me because you don't like me. And I would be a hypocrite if I'm not doing the same. But I am going to show you right now that I can be helpful if I want to. And right now this game doesn't inspire me, so you can see why I am acting the way I am.

Let's see how you all react to this now.
darko
darko
Townie
darko
Townie
Townie

Post Post #166 (isolation #11) » Thu Aug 02, 2007 8:11 am

Post by darko »

blablabla bla bla blabla bla blabla bla bla bla bla blablabla blabla bla blabla bla blablabla bla blab. Well maybe, since you all are pressuring me so heavily, I'll claim. I am a blablablablabla bla bla bla blabla bla bla. blabla bla blablabla bla blabla bla bla blablabla bla since I would've refused to claim but then you had to blabla bla blablabla bla bla. And it's nice that you only give me 24 hours because, blabla bla blablabla bla blabla bla bla blablabla bla. And it's interesting because Hjallti and Oman blabla bla blablabla bla blabla bla bla blablabla bla. And I don't think it's bad, but it's just that I want to say blablabla bla bla blabla bla blabla bla bla bla bla blablabla blabla bla blabla. If it weren't for my top three suspects being blabla bla bla bla bla blablabla blabla bla blabla, then the whole past six pages would be for naught. But of course, these blablabla bla blabla bla bla blablabla.

But seriously, don't you guys think that it's strange that gatorguy was one second about to request replacement and is suddenly going to hammer in 24 hours? Such a quick turnaround for someone that couldn't keep up with the game. I wouldn't be surprised if Albert (the one who started the wagon on me) and gatorguy were scum partners.

It's too bad you're about to lynch me (because I see no reason why gatorguy won't vote me now and I don't know if anyone else will unvote me), because blablabla bla bla blabla bla blabla bla bla bla bla blablabla and if someone could understand my style of play and communication style, they'd be able to see that blablablablabla bla bla bla blabla bla bla. Make sure you watch out for blabla bla blablabla bla blabla bla bla blablabla and how bla blabla bla bla bla bla too.

Does that suffice and satisfy you my fellow players?

Or am I just spouting incoherent poop? Because I could be bothered to translate, but I no longer feel motivated to do it. Maybe Claus could translate for you, he's good at that.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”