Worst role ideas?

This forum is for discussion related to the game.
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4714 (isolation #0) » Wed Dec 03, 2014 12:14 pm

Post by T S O »

In post 4045, Lurker wrote:You are a MIME INFILTRATOR.

You and your 4 buddies xxx, xxx, xxx, and xxx must get lynched in order to win the game.

You are disguised a a MAFIA GOON, and have infiltrated the PM.

You have one other teammate who has infiltrated the MASON PM.

You have a factional role-block, and as long as both infiltrators are alive, a factional Redirect.

In addition, bonuses are added depending on the amount of mimes you have alive.

If

1,2,3, and 4 are alive, there are 2 lynches each day phase
if 1,2, and 3 are alive, all mimes get a 1-shot bulletproof.
if 2,3, and 4 are alive, the person with most votes at deadline is lynched.
if 1,2, and 4 are alive, you can 1-shot governor a person from the mason pm.
if 1,3, and 4 are alive, you can 1-shot governor a person from the mafia pm.
if 1 and 2 are alive, you have a 1-shot tracker.
if 2 and 3 are alive, you have a 1-shot watcher
if 3 and 4 are alive, you have a 1-shot doctor
if 1 and 3 are alive, you have a 1-shot role-cop.
if 1 and 4 are alive, you have a 1-shot Jailer
if 1 is alive, you are a doublevoter.
if 2 is alive, you are full-bulletproof.
if 3 is alive, you can steal someone's vote each day.
if 4 is alive, you cannot be roleblocked or redirected.

You win when all 5 mimes are lynched.

Mod note: mime #3 is a mime ursurper

Mime Ursurper

You are a MIME URSURPER

If you successfully survive to endgame without all of your mime buddies getting lynched, you win the game.

am I the only one who really wants this to happen
"i have the sickest grossest feeling that even if it's my lynch today, my townflip still won't lead to a tso lynch, and then he'll find some bullshit way to reason either shooting or lynching gm tomorrow because if there's anyone who can strongarm a mislynch despite his reads or cases being proved wrong time and again it's tso"
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4715 (isolation #1) » Wed Dec 03, 2014 12:15 pm

Post by T S O »

obv in a large, but still
"i have the sickest grossest feeling that even if it's my lynch today, my townflip still won't lead to a tso lynch, and then he'll find some bullshit way to reason either shooting or lynching gm tomorrow because if there's anyone who can strongarm a mislynch despite his reads or cases being proved wrong time and again it's tso"
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4758 (isolation #2) » Fri Mar 27, 2015 1:41 pm

Post by T S O »

You are a
Vanilla Townie.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4760 (isolation #3) » Fri Mar 27, 2015 2:37 pm

Post by T S O »

I don't think the intention was to give them a QT, but you bring up an interesting idea.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4781 (isolation #4) » Mon Mar 30, 2015 10:33 am

Post by T S O »

Well, I don't think "teach people kung fu" is a viable win condition, Jeanne.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4813 (isolation #5) » Mon Apr 06, 2015 12:42 pm

Post by T S O »

Oh my fucking god Guyett just won
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4873 (isolation #6) » Sat Apr 18, 2015 11:24 am

Post by T S O »

*jumps off cliff*
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4878 (isolation #7) » Sat Apr 18, 2015 1:42 pm

Post by T S O »

Vonflare in the last few pages:

You are X, you might have Y, maybe Z too? idk

Modnote: HURR HURR HURR I KNOW THINGS THAT YOU DO NOT
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4883 (isolation #8) » Sun Apr 19, 2015 10:18 am

Post by T S O »

no more fucking modnotes
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4905 (isolation #9) » Tue Apr 28, 2015 10:13 am

Post by T S O »

But it just confirms scum rather than killing them, so then they just get lynched immediately?
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4971 (isolation #10) » Tue Oct 27, 2015 2:50 pm

Post by T S O »

You are a
Nobody Special.

By day, you seem like a harmless bystander. Perhaps a little eccentric, but surely gentle.

Spoiler: But by night...
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4980 (isolation #11) » Wed Oct 28, 2015 10:27 am

Post by T S O »

You are an Impossible Win Condition.

You win by doing something that is impossible to actually prove, i.e. making a post at the exact same second as another player in the game.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4984 (isolation #12) » Wed Oct 28, 2015 11:09 am

Post by T S O »

This has gone south, I need to disappear underground.
-Marquis

Return to “Mafia Discussion”