In post 52, Wake1 wrote:
In post 36, SilverWolf wrote:
In post 31, Wake1 wrote:
In post 23, vikingfan wrote:Good morning town *rubs eyes sleepily*
vote dragon
for voting wake ;).

Let's nail this guy for buddying me.

Yet, you don't vote for him. Why?

Because we got, what, 13 days? So, yeah, I'm not sure how paranoid you're feelin', but when I said "hey, let's nail this guy for buddying me," it means "hey, let's vote this guy off for buddying me in one post." Day's over folks. We've all made up our minds about vikingfan. Board up your house and say a prayer VF, 'cause we're coming for ya.

Well, no. I'm just stirring up reactions and discussion to see what happens. Little stuff here and there. Of course, I could just take a siesta and wait for something worthwhile to discuss pop up. Hrm, that sounds good right about now, considering I've been caring for brain-damaged people all day long. *Is bitching*

I don't really feel like voting for him right now, though I do wanna see a wagon on him form. Kinda like when you drop a plump goldfish into a piranha tank and sit back with a bag of candied almonds and scotch. I'm thinking you're smart and will lap up my heartfelt suggestion and see to it that VF meets his ultimate demise today. I mean, he really is a dastardly fellow who deserves all the scorn he gets from this point on. In fact, I might not even have to vote him, and let the rest of my Town minions do my work for me.

In post 36, SilverWolf wrote:
Wake-Why don't you want to vote? All the cool kids are doing it.

But I DO want to vote. Honestly I do, I do!

...but on
my
terms. :P

This reads purely like an attempt to elicit a reaction from me, so no thank you, not going there.

I can get on board with a TSO wagon since he's obviously lurking
unvote
VOTE: tso
vikingfan
vikingfan
Mafia Scum
vikingfan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #349 (isolation #2) » Wed Feb 11, 2015 5:45 pm

Post by vikingfan »

holy cow, I leave for a day and 5 new pages explode. Will take a look and post after work tomorrow, I'm sure several more pages will be up by then.
vikingfan
vikingfan
Mafia Scum
vikingfan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #416 (isolation #3) » Thu Feb 12, 2015 1:55 pm

Post by vikingfan »

Back as promised ;). I find a lot of interaction, especially the buddying with SilverWolf extremely interesting and have noted it for future reference in future days. As for who I find scummy:

I'm going to note the wagon on dragonspawn first. First of all there was an attempt to elicit a reaction on my part which he simply voted on because I reacted, whereas I'm sure if I'd just ignored the whole attempt to elicit a reaction would have been found scummy too in terms of ignoring it. So that became a no-win situation because there would be a reaction of some sort, which I found interesting. I find Grib's post about being on V/LA until Tuesday in post 37 very interesting because he also noted v/la due to homework and there was zero bussing as a result of that yet my post about having real-life things as well was found scummy so I am noting the selective criteria being used for future reference. also, dragon spent a lot of posts defending silverwolf and very little on anyone else.

I find tso's defense fine for now. so UNVOTE: tso VOTE: dragonspawn

BTW, I have never played with anyone in this game so using meta is useless in my case so I'm not going to use that to try to read other people. I will say that I tend to play as much as possible exactly the same whether town or scum.
vikingfan
vikingfan
Mafia Scum
vikingfan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #422 (isolation #4) » Thu Feb 12, 2015 4:32 pm

Post by vikingfan »

In post 417, SilverWolf wrote:
In post 416, vikingfan wrote:Back as promised ;). I find a lot of interaction, especially the buddying with SilverWolf extremely interesting and have noted it for future reference in future days. As for who I find scummy:

I'm going to note the wagon on dragonspawn first. First of all there was an attempt to elicit a reaction on my part which he simply voted on because I reacted, whereas I'm sure if I'd just ignored the whole attempt to elicit a reaction would have been found scummy too in terms of ignoring it. So that became a no-win situation because there would be a reaction of some sort, which I found interesting. I find Grib's post about being on V/LA until Tuesday in post 37 very interesting because he also noted v/la due to homework and there was zero bussing as a result of that yet my post about having real-life things as well was found scummy so I am noting the selective criteria being used for future reference. also, dragon spent a lot of posts defending silverwolf and very little on anyone else.

I find tso's defense fine for now. so UNVOTE: tso VOTE: dragonspawn

BTW, I have never played with anyone in this game so using meta is useless in my case so I'm not going to use that to try to read other people. I will say that I tend to play as much as possible exactly the same whether town or scum.

Oh for the love of all things sacred and holy in this world, can we please lynch this scum?

Your comment to influence the town with no other comment is noted.
vikingfan
vikingfan
Mafia Scum
vikingfan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #497 (isolation #5) » Fri Feb 13, 2015 12:33 pm

Post by vikingfan »

Ahh, holiday weekend with a 3-day weekend, I will have much more time to post and respond this weekend. I'll start here:

Since I've never played with anyone in this game, I'm going to post some completed games from the old days so people can get an idea of my playstyle, both town and mafia.

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=55&t=3867 Mafia 54 (town in this one)
http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=55&t=3475 (mafia in this one)
http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=55&t=1650 (town in this one)
http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... &start=275 (town in this one)
http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=53&t=1696 (mafia in this one)

If you need other games, just let me know, there are several others.

I have absolute no idea what House is referring to when he votes for me and says 'sheeping my horse' so I'll ignore that.

Was rereading your posts and a few others and something about this one stood out. I've bolded the portion. You're claiming people are bussing you. You can only be bussed if you are scum. And you can only be bussed by fellow scum.

You also claimed no one was bussing grib. Same problem. Care to explain?

Maybe the better term would be wagoning but it's basically the same terminology to me as bandwagoning. My point that I was making was that people immediately said it was scummy that I would be back soon but other people have done the same (Grib was one example). And I came back as promised. If you're going to lynch me for that, better lynch about half the people in this game. Or would you rather I have posted nothing at all and just posted at the appropriate time. People post these things so that the mod (and players) know where they're at postingwise.

And nope I did not scumclaim in the least. I am not lynchbait. I look at it the opposite of acryon, though I think it possible that there are two town players scum are trying to go after. I'm looking to do a more in-depth reading of other players later this weekend.
vikingfan
vikingfan
Mafia Scum
vikingfan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #498 (isolation #6) » Fri Feb 13, 2015 12:33 pm

Post by vikingfan »

Silver I have zero idea what RVS means. care to explain?
vikingfan
vikingfan
Mafia Scum
vikingfan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #500 (isolation #7) » Fri Feb 13, 2015 12:42 pm

Post by vikingfan »

Ok, thank you.
vikingfan
vikingfan
Mafia Scum
vikingfan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #589 (isolation #8) » Sat Feb 14, 2015 1:43 pm

Post by vikingfan »

In post 501, Kitz wrote:
In post 497, vikingfan wrote:though I think it possible that there are two town players scum are trying to go after.

Could you elaborate on this?

Certainly, I just meant that I think there's a possibility both of us are town and scum are bussing/bandwagoning us. It's not impossible or anything. As for playstyle, I've never played with any of you before so that handicaps me some. And I've been gone for several years and RVS wasn't a phrase back then. That's why I linked to several of my games for meta readings since that seems to fascinate so many players here.

In post 563, elusive wrote:I'm actually interested in the lynchbait vs. scum conversation. If you called vikingfan or dragonspawn lynchbait - why? If you refer to either them as actual scum (House you in particular seem to use the terms interchangeably at a point) then point out why and the difference.

vikingfan, I haven't gotten an answer from you - you stated that Grib was not bussed for his V\LA comment while you were bussed. Do you see why that is a scum slip? It implies that both you and Grib are scum and that one or more people from you wagon are scum.

Do people think that this scum slip means someone on viking's wagon is his scum buddy? Why or why not?

I skimmed through one of the town and one of the mafia games you linked to vikingfan, it seems like both are from 10 or so years ago. First, have you been playing mafia since then under another or alt account or offsite? Then, your town meta from that game seems to be more aggressive - would you agree?

Correct, I have not been playing here on the forum in that time, I just resurrected the account (I was surprised it was still active) and haven't been reading the forum here at all (I am not certain if the 'view posts by poster' is available across the whole forum, but if it is, you can use it and verify what I am saying, thus why I was not aware of the RVS phrase. I do see now why people would assume that but assumptions are faulty. I have not been playing mafia under an alt account or at another site. Town would definitely be more aggressive, and I would be playing that way in a mini with much less posting than this game. I was aggressive as scum too in those games so I think my meta has changed some over time.

In post 565, SilverWolf wrote:@vikingfan-What do you think of each person on your wagon so far?

Coming up tonight I think in a future post.

In post 588, House wrote:
In post 585, T S O wrote:House, I seem to remember you stating preference for lynching viking over dragon because firstly you thought he was more likely to flip scum, but secondly if he was town that his flip would give you information on dragonspawn.

Doesn't this information work the other way around? And, if so, why are you supporting viking's lynch over dragon's? Because they both seem equally lynchbait to me, so that nullifies that argument.

I'm not arguing anything. dragon is lynchbait, and viking is scummy.

dragon's wagon popped up as a counterwagon to viking, with 2 of my scumspects powering it.

A viking scum flip will give me more of a case against those 2 players.

A dragon town flip gives us nothing but "derp oh well he was scummy anywayz derp".

I'm curious since you didn't address the possibility of me flipping town. what would you conclude from that possibility?
vikingfan
vikingfan
Mafia Scum
vikingfan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #591 (isolation #9) » Sat Feb 14, 2015 2:10 pm

Post by vikingfan »

In post 590, House wrote:
In post 589, vikingfan wrote:
I'm curious since you didn't address the possibility of me flipping town. what would you conclude from that possibility?

Why would I?

Should I also consider the possibility of dividing by zero?

LOL, I'm going to enjoy mentioning this in the postgame.
vikingfan
vikingfan
Mafia Scum
vikingfan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #598 (isolation #10) » Sat Feb 14, 2015 9:07 pm

Post by vikingfan »

Actually, after looking at the most recent votecount (I'm not flipping through all 24 pages at this late hour), nobody's voting for me so I'll just go for SilverWolf and House since I know those two have been the two players most vocally against me. Post 62 is pure fluff, a lot of ppl are buddying up to her early on. She admits she is susceptible to buddying and accepts Grib's answer without further complaint and has a defense of Grib in her last post in this game (noted for future reference based on how one of these players flip). I find it extremely interesting that she says her weakness as town is being too indecisive (she's been VERY decisive where I'm concerned this game) and she says as scum she sucks at manipulating people but yet people have been buddying up to her this game, which is extremely interesting since the reverse in both situations is happening this game. Spends a ton of time talking about games she's played with other people in this game (of which I am not one). BTW, I find it extremely interesting that I am the common target on Day 1 and yet when I look at ika's votecounts, I don't show up on many of them, which is indicative to me that though people are voting me, they're also taking them off before ika does his votecounts.

As for House, notes early on that he believes Silver is town, defends Silver when she is attacked, has a LOT of quick fly-by-night posts with not so much substance, and he and Silver have been pretty much buddy-buddy all game from the start. Not sure if this is due to alignment or just being friends though. Refuses to even consider other possibilities besides that I MUST be scum which doesn't strike me as very wise. I've played mafia long enough to know nothing is absolute until the mod posts the death scene.
vikingfan
vikingfan
Mafia Scum
vikingfan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #609 (isolation #11) » Sun Feb 15, 2015 4:38 am

Post by vikingfan »

In post 297, ika wrote:
VC 1.0
Pisskop: acryon, ABR [L-9]

FA_Q2: Grib, Cheetory6 [L-9]

Wake88: croboss [L-10]

Shinobi: FA_Q2, dragonspawn [L-9]

T S O: Shinobi, Pisskop, SilverWolf, Aeronaut, vikingfan, Jared615 [L-5]

acryon: Naked jogger [L-10]

ABR: elusive [L-10]

Aeronaut: House, Boonskiies [L-9]

Not voting: TSO, Wake88, Klingoncelt, kitz

21 alive, 11 to lynch

(expired on 2015-02-22 00:00:00)

Mod notes: replacing croboss, ABR will be due for a prod when i get back from work if he doesnt post

At the time I made my post, I was going off this post for my votecount and I had zero votes and the mod's votecounts are what I use (no, I'm not going to bother going through a game this large to try and track votes myself).
vikingfan
vikingfan
Mafia Scum
vikingfan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #612 (isolation #12) » Sun Feb 15, 2015 4:56 am

Post by vikingfan »

ika(mod)
, will you please confirm that at the time I made my post, you had merely typed, 'vote count holder' there? there was NO vote count there at the time I made my post!
vikingfan
vikingfan
Mafia Scum
vikingfan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #670 (isolation #13) » Sun Feb 15, 2015 12:47 pm

Post by vikingfan »

In post 592, ika wrote:
VC 1.0
Pisskop: ABR [L-10]

FA_Q2: Cheetory6 [L-10]

Wake88: croboss [L-10]

T S O: Jared615 [L-10]

acryon: Shinobi [L-10]

ABR: elusive [L-10]

vikingfan: acryon, SilverWolf, dragonspawn, Grib, Klingoncelt, House, FA_Q2, kitz [L-3]

Dragonspawn: Boonskiies, Pisskop, Aeronaut, vikingfan [L-7]

Elusive: Naked jogger [L-10]

Not voting: TSO, Wake88

21 alive, 11 to lynch

(expired on 2015-02-22 00:00:00)

Mod notes: replacing croboss

I'm taking the people on my wagon off this post for future reference. I've already done House and Silver so no need to rehash those. acryon notes that his biggest weakness is leading town into lots of mislynches and doesnt' really notice any problems as scum though says that it makes cops want to check him. Overall, with the exception of examining the counterwagons, which is a good town post, he seems to post a lot of fluff.

FA's FIRST 3 posts are all votes with absolutely no reasoning behind them. At least we know he doens't have a posting restriction. attacks dragonspawn some (unusually, most of my voters have tunnel vision on me Ive noticed and ignore dragon for the most part). He says he practices vote parking so that is noted for the future. overall calls out other players for being fluffy while being fluffy quite a bit himself.

for dragonspawn, nothing really to add to what everyone has already posted, though I found it extremely interesting that he voted me for basically nonreacting to a post intended to elicit a reaction. Exactly what was I supposed to do?

Grib. Complete fluff until post #301 (which admittedly is a good town post). Calls out pisskop for not doing anything this game even though the same could also be said of Grib (seriously, go look at his iso for yourselves). does a post to vote on me with absolutely nothign else attached to it, then posts that he's unavailable. something extremely scummy to me is that in post #657, he says he will vote upon rereading, but never does. I'm surprised this one completely sailed under the radar.

klingon has a bunch of posts but not much substance. Notes that Wolf is town. Not sure if his fluff is because of his admitted computer problems or something else. are your computer problems gone now?

kitz doesn't have a lot other than tunneling on me. TO respond to your post, the mod did confirm that he had the vote count holder in that post. It's your choice whether you want to believe that or not. And I don't like your attempt to influence the town that I MUST be the lynch. We still have several days and this game posts at warp speed so there's no need to start acting like I'm the foregone lynch.
vikingfan
vikingfan
Mafia Scum
vikingfan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #674 (isolation #14) » Sun Feb 15, 2015 4:57 pm

Post by vikingfan »

In post 673, Grib wrote:
In post 323, Grib wrote:pisskop: He hasn't done anything this game, that was just a general statement.

I mean aside from this response to him about Boonskiies.

That was the post I was referring to. Maybe iso didn't reveal everything it should have, but I interpreted this to mean you were calling out pisskop.
vikingfan
vikingfan
Mafia Scum
vikingfan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #693 (isolation #15) » Mon Feb 16, 2015 6:20 am

Post by vikingfan »

In post 686, Boonskiies wrote:Prodgey.

This post is VERY scummy. So, you've been prodded, acknowledge receiving the prod, but have absolutely nothing to report on 28 pages in this game. I'd be voting you except...

In post 689, Shinobi wrote:Will probably start posting again when acryon is around.

is the scummiest thing I've seen this game. There are NINETEEN other players in this game and you need a player to post before you start posting? This almost looks like scumlinking but I can't believe scum would be this dumb. Still UNVOTE: VOTE: Shinobi. I can't think of one aligment-based reason this is a valid post.
vikingfan
vikingfan
Mafia Scum
vikingfan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #697 (isolation #16) » Mon Feb 16, 2015 6:26 am

Post by vikingfan »

In post 695, Shinobi wrote:
In post 691, Aeronaut wrote:
In post 689, Shinobi wrote:Will probably start posting again when acryon is around.

Why is your posting dependent on Acryon?

'Cause he's my main scumread and I don't particularly care very much about the two primary wagons atm.

OK, I hadn't read you in iso, but that makes sense now. UNVOTE: . VOTE: Boon for the reason outlined in my last post.
vikingfan
vikingfan
Mafia Scum
vikingfan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #723 (isolation #17) » Mon Feb 16, 2015 8:21 am

Post by vikingfan »

lol at the encryptor talk. I did note earlier that I would be around a lot more this weekend to post and investigate and I've followed up on that. this game tends to explode while I'm asleep and at work so I obv don't post as much. I'm looking forward to later days when the smaller size will work much better to keep up with. hopefully the game stays at manageable levels of posting for the rest of today, however, how long that lasts. which reminds me, mod, are you open to moving the deadline? The OP says that you are. if not, I'm thinking I should claim soon...
vikingfan
vikingfan
Mafia Scum
vikingfan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #724 (isolation #18) » Mon Feb 16, 2015 8:24 am

Post by vikingfan »

or actually it looks like there are 6 days left so talk of claiming can wait another couple of days.
vikingfan
vikingfan
Mafia Scum
vikingfan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #726 (isolation #19) » Mon Feb 16, 2015 8:44 am

Post by vikingfan »

encryptor is new since my time but I understand the concept yes. next time I don't understand a phrase or role mentioned, I'll just use the wiki.
vikingfan
vikingfan
Mafia Scum
vikingfan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #730 (isolation #20) » Mon Feb 16, 2015 9:28 am

Post by vikingfan »

That's L-2. I'm going to go ahead and claim now to prevent a quicklynch or mislynch.

I am your friendly Cop. Once per night, I can investigate someone and find out if they are aligned with the town. If my action fails for some reason, I will not get any result. It's too bad I have to claim now unfortunately on day 1.
vikingfan
vikingfan
Mafia Scum
vikingfan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #738 (isolation #21) » Mon Feb 16, 2015 10:19 am

Post by vikingfan »

In post 735, Kitz wrote:
In post 730, vikingfan wrote:I am your friendly Cop. Once per night, I can investigate someone and find out if they are aligned with the town.

Just curious, how're we able to validate this claim? Just to know it's not a random claim by scum. Unvoting tho. UNVOTE:

Short of lynching me, I don't think there's a way to verify publicly. I'm sure in a game this large there are other roles out there that may be able to verify me in some shape or form. If those people want to verify me tonight, feel free.

Yes, TSO, the pm says the 3rd sentence.
vikingfan
vikingfan
Mafia Scum
vikingfan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #740 (isolation #22) » Mon Feb 16, 2015 10:22 am

Post by vikingfan »

and the form is just whether they're protown or not.
vikingfan
vikingfan
Mafia Scum
vikingfan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #756 (isolation #23) » Mon Feb 16, 2015 11:54 am

Post by vikingfan »

In post 754, SilverWolf wrote:UNVOTE:

viking-did you breadcrumb your role anywhere?

No, didn't want to breadcrumb so early on Day 1. My hope was to sail under the radar for a couple days, avoid being nightkilled, and hopefully get some results that would be useful to the town and I didn't want to risk being spotted by scum and nightkilled before I had a chance to do anything. Obviously, that did not go according to plan.
vikingfan
vikingfan
Mafia Scum
vikingfan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #760 (isolation #24) » Mon Feb 16, 2015 12:43 pm

Post by vikingfan »

Jared has posted the 8th, 10th, 12th, and 14th, one line each time with no substance. He's here, he's reading, but he's not playing. Let's see if we can get some action going.

UNVOTE: VOTE: Jared
vikingfan
vikingfan
Mafia Scum
vikingfan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1020 (isolation #25) » Wed Feb 18, 2015 12:37 pm

Post by vikingfan »

In post 918, pisskop wrote:
Viking

Spoiler: viking
In post 591, vikingfan wrote:

LOL, I'm going to enjoy mentioning this in the postgame.

So what is your take on House?
. You may have also forgotten my other questions:

In post 511, pisskop wrote:What do you mean? In this same quote you mentioned listing scumreads, but don't go into detail about Silverwolf or TSO. Are you scumreading TSO?

The closest I've come to finding an answer for this is 593. And I can't find a read on TSO from you.

My take on House is the same as before. I'm leaning town on TSO though I'm not sure I like his extensive fishing on my role PM...I answered it but it could be helpful to scum as well.

UNVOTE: Jared, even though I don't like his lurking, I'll give his replacement a fair shot.

And Klingon had the most scummy post I've ever seen...lynching 3 slots solely because they're inactive? Yikes! VOTE: klingon
vikingfan
vikingfan
Mafia Scum
vikingfan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1182 (isolation #26) » Thu Feb 19, 2015 5:25 pm

Post by vikingfan »

Strictly speaking, off policy, lynching klingon has some positives:

A, it's only a townie. We don't risk losing a power role on day 1.
B, if we move on to someone else, we risk outing more powerful roles (I do NOT want to out any protective roles or other town PRs at this point)
C, we probably have something like a third of the game being scum so obviously not every claim is going to be true. Strictly mathematically then, we have a 1/3 chance of hitting scum and that's going purely randomly. Add in comments like lynching 3 slots and it is definitely not a random lynch, ergo, the chances of hitting scum go up.

What am I missing here?
vikingfan
vikingfan
Mafia Scum
vikingfan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1215 (isolation #27) » Fri Feb 20, 2015 1:54 am

Post by vikingfan »

In post 1205, MathBlade wrote:
In post 1182, vikingfan wrote:Strictly speaking, off policy, lynching klingon has some positives:

A, it's only a townie. We don't risk losing a power role on day 1.
B, if we move on to someone else, we risk outing more powerful roles (I do NOT want to out any protective roles or other town PRs at this point)
C, we probably have something like a third of the game being scum so obviously not every claim is going to be true. Strictly mathematically then, we have a 1/3 chance of hitting scum and that's going purely randomly. Add in comments like lynching 3 slots and it is definitely not a random lynch, ergo, the chances of hitting scum go up.

What am I missing here?

I think this is scum. Still working on VCA but we should never lynch someone we believea ret own ever. Only a townie means not a scum.

Saying you don''t want to out more powers at this point is craziness. Yous hould never want to out powers. this implies a mindset of wanting to expose things to scum.

Thisi s a closed setup. I don't know how many scum there are or not.

VOTE: vikingfan

Mathblade, I've already claimed cop a long time ago and people had already discussed the rough probability of how many scum there are. based off past games, 1/3 is a good estimate, which is why I used it.

I agree, klingon is a compromise lynch. I"m just concerned that A, we won't get enough votes on someone else to get a lynch with some inactive slots and B, going after someone else will out more PRs. You are correct though that a klingon lynch won't tell us much. That said, I have this question, whose lynch would? I'm not coming up with anyone offhand.
vikingfan
vikingfan
Mafia Scum
vikingfan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1347 (isolation #28) » Fri Feb 20, 2015 11:50 am

Post by vikingfan »

Also check out my post #1182.

I'm very content with my vote at present.
vikingfan
vikingfan
Mafia Scum
vikingfan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1348 (isolation #29) » Fri Feb 20, 2015 11:51 am

Post by vikingfan »

In post 1326, Boonskiies wrote:Is anyone else starting to lean scum on Ellie?

I definitely am leaning that way but can leave her for day 2.

BTW, do we still want to do a pool of 3-5 people for me to investigate? Or should we just leave it wide open for me to pick from?
vikingfan
vikingfan
Mafia Scum
vikingfan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1359 (isolation #30) » Fri Feb 20, 2015 12:17 pm

Post by vikingfan »

In post 1356, Ellie wrote:What doesn't make sense about those posts ABR?

I can answer that. You certify quite clearly that you are all for elusive and will not let elusive be lynched while you are alive. But then you ask for a case on klingon. That almost screams a scum link. Why are you so defensive of elusive if you allegedly know nothing of the game you're replacing into?

Your predecessor's play isn't helping you any either.
vikingfan
vikingfan
Mafia Scum
vikingfan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1368 (isolation #31) » Fri Feb 20, 2015 12:54 pm

Post by vikingfan »

In post 1360, Albert B. Rampage wrote:Now I'm sure you will have a legitimate sounding retort to that, but it's too late. You've been caught.

Viking, do us the honor.

I"m confused. Do us the honor of voting ellie or investigating her tonight? I'm going out now but will be back on later tonight to check and will be on tomorrow as well so no issues of my not being around.
vikingfan
vikingfan
Mafia Scum
vikingfan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1463 (isolation #32) » Fri Feb 20, 2015 6:49 pm

Post by vikingfan »

In post 1458, Klingoncelt wrote:
In post 1455, Aeronaut wrote:Oh goodie, another softclaim.

Fuck that noise.

No softclaim. I'm not claiming any role, just that I'm Town.

What I'm saying is that the "tools" some people are using for scumhunting are outdated, obsolete. They may as well use an abacus to figure out the playerlist.

And they're helping Scum by hardcore derping.

I know FA's nightkill pattern. I don't know TSO's. Wake could have R/L issues forcing him to lurk. I doubt it, but Pisscop could be the cop. So

VOTE: FA_Q2

In post 1043, Klingoncelt wrote:Should I claim now?

I'm a Citizen.

I'm quite content with my vote. How the heck do you forget that you've already claimed? That makes me think it's not a genuine claim at all. THe claim that RL is a huge distraction seems to be a massive cover.
vikingfan
vikingfan
Mafia Scum
vikingfan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1464 (isolation #33) » Fri Feb 20, 2015 6:54 pm

Post by vikingfan »

So Ellie tries claiming mason/lover with elusive but elusive says those are not her roles.

In post 1394, elusive wrote:Ellie, do I know you from elsewhere or else when?

Mathblade, those are not my roles.

elusive, do you have any sort of role pairing yourself with ellie at all? If not, ellie zooms to the top of my scum list and I'd go for her over even klingon (Jared gave me bad vibes as well as ellie's predecessor). But based off that post, it looks to me like ellie made a slip and is trying to cover to the best of her ability. I'm not seeing the scummy vibes out of NJ that i'm seeing out of the klingon/ellie combo.
vikingfan
vikingfan
Mafia Scum
vikingfan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1504 (isolation #34) » Sat Feb 21, 2015 6:23 am

Post by vikingfan »

What's the latest vote count? and how long to deadline?

Still sticking with my klingon vote right now. The whole 'if town lynches me, town will lose' doesn't sit well with me, especially since she's only claimed a vanilla townie. And yes, I am aware you've claimed you have stuff happening in RL. So do we all. Doesn't mean I have to buy it. It's freaking day 1, we have a LONG way to go.

And I'm not saying if I'm investigating you, Ellie. I"m keeping that info to myself for obvious reasons.
vikingfan
vikingfan
Mafia Scum
vikingfan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1505 (isolation #35) » Sat Feb 21, 2015 6:27 am

Post by vikingfan »

The last 3 vote counts by ika have 0 days 12 hours, 34 minutes on them. ika, can you give us an ACCURATE vote deadline? or titus? I had understood it was sometime tonight.
vikingfan
vikingfan
Mafia Scum
vikingfan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1509 (isolation #36) » Sat Feb 21, 2015 6:37 am

Post by vikingfan »

Great, thanks. Pisskop, Shinobi, NJ, ABR, Boon, Wake, and Ellie, make a decision please. It's pretty obvious at this point that either NJ or Klingon is going down today and we are NOT doing a no-lynch. Make a decision and stand behind it because right now your votes are being wasted.

And I concur SW, but unfortunately there are too many lynch targets for us to go after. At least we have plenty of people to look at tomorrow.
vikingfan
vikingfan
Mafia Scum
vikingfan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1574 (isolation #37) » Sat Feb 21, 2015 9:24 am

Post by vikingfan »

If people would actually care to look back, I was facing extremely heavy pressure and claimed at L-2. Look it up if you don't believe me.

And I too lean scum on Ellie and would be promoting her as a lynch if we had more time today.
vikingfan
vikingfan
Mafia Scum
vikingfan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1581 (isolation #38) » Sat Feb 21, 2015 9:28 am

Post by vikingfan »

question: do we want to ask for a claim from NJ at this point for full information? We know what klingon claims to be and I'm not a fan of lynching NJ without a claim.

I would rather just lynch klingon without any more softclaims or regular claims personally but unfortunately it takes a majority.

Also, mathblade's claim that I claimed with no pressure is just outright lying.

And I hate how Wake is playing right now.
vikingfan
vikingfan
Mafia Scum
vikingfan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1598 (isolation #39) » Sat Feb 21, 2015 9:38 am

Post by vikingfan »

In post 1591, Boonskiies wrote:I've played with Mathblade, F2F. She definitely wasn't purposely lying.

OK, I'll give her the benefit of the doubt then and assume she just didn't know what she was talking about when she said that.
vikingfan
vikingfan
Mafia Scum
vikingfan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1602 (isolation #40) » Sat Feb 21, 2015 9:41 am

Post by vikingfan »

In post 1599, elusive wrote:Boonskiies, I'm not sure what connection you see between me and Ellie as there is no in-game connection and idk about the rest. Wake have you played with Ellie before and know of their play style?

This post just makes ellie jump to the top of my scum list for basically softclaiming some sort of mason/lover thing but obviously elusive says that's not true. Dang, I wish we had more time to promote an ellie lynch.
vikingfan
vikingfan
Mafia Scum
vikingfan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1612 (isolation #41) » Sat Feb 21, 2015 9:47 am

Post by vikingfan »

I'd be happy with either klingon or ellie. Dang this deadline! ellie just looks to me like lying scum.

Let me ask this question now: do enough people here think ellie is scum that we can get enough people to flip to her from NJ and klingon? Or just accept that one of these two is going down today? We have a little more than 9 hours.

who is estival? an alt? please clarify who you are.
vikingfan
vikingfan
Mafia Scum
vikingfan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1615 (isolation #42) » Sat Feb 21, 2015 9:52 am

Post by vikingfan »

In post 1614, Wake1 wrote:
@Everyone:

If you had to choose between pisskop, Ellie, and vikingfan, which would you go for and why?

BONUS:
List these three in order from most suspicious to least.

Why are you doing this now with 9 hours to deadline? especially with night results upcoming?
vikingfan
vikingfan
Mafia Scum
vikingfan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1618 (isolation #43) » Sat Feb 21, 2015 9:57 am

Post by vikingfan »

In post 1617, Wake1 wrote:
In post 1615, vikingfan wrote:
In post 1614, Wake1 wrote:
@Everyone:

If you had to choose between pisskop, Ellie, and vikingfan, which would you go for and why?

BONUS:
List these three in order from most suspicious to least.

Why are you doing this now with 9 hours to deadline? especially with night results upcoming?

Why are you attempting to stifle discussion?

I'm not stifling, just attempting to clear away white noise with so little time until lynch. Feel free to bring it up day 2 if we're still around.

BTW, any reason you chose the 3 of us in your list?
vikingfan
vikingfan
Mafia Scum
vikingfan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1668 (isolation #44) » Sat Feb 21, 2015 12:14 pm

Post by vikingfan »

In post 1663, MathBlade wrote:FA_Q2 -- Let me be clearer. Anyone voting Ellie better vote me first because I will defend her to my dying breath. Got it. And hence another reason VF's claim is full of shit. I should know. I have faked guilties twice believably so now I'm fucked if I ever draw cop :P

@Ozgin -- Ask ika post game. I'm better as a replacement than I am at the start of games. I'm a lethal end game replace.

If you don't believe me, have ABR check me. He's a claimed tracker and can easily verify my claim.

And ugh on NJ's latest post trying to lynch someone who's already asked for replacement. You should be trying to convince us why we should vote klingon over you.

And this deadline is going to screw us over with the ellie situation :(.
vikingfan
vikingfan
Mafia Scum
vikingfan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1696 (isolation #45) » Sat Feb 21, 2015 1:02 pm

Post by vikingfan »

In post 1686, dragonspawn wrote:The klingon wagon hinges on her question on whether to lynch slots requesting replacement and not actually voting. NJ actually votes for someone requesting replacement six hours before the deadline. Why the heck is this being ignored?!?!

I'm not remotely ignoring it. I just would rather not risk having NJ claim or risk losing a town PR. Klingon will flip either townie or scum.
vikingfan
vikingfan
Mafia Scum
vikingfan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1699 (isolation #46) » Sat Feb 21, 2015 1:05 pm

Post by vikingfan »

In post 1694, elusive wrote:pisskop, etc., can you explain NakedJogger's choosing Grib of all people to make a case against (putting down a vote on a person without a wagon) and the disappearing? How is that town?

Vote NakedJogger

You're already voting NJ according to mathblade's count...
vikingfan
vikingfan
Mafia Scum
vikingfan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1702 (isolation #47) » Sat Feb 21, 2015 1:09 pm

Post by vikingfan »

In post 1697, elusive wrote:How do you know NakedJogger is a town PR or is town at all?

We don't. Point being, we've had a lot of claims already today. I did ask already if people wanted NJ to claim and the consensues seemed to be no.

Think of it as probability. If we lynch klingon, we know which way she's going to flip (either townie or scum). If we go for NJ, anything is possible.

That said, both of them are playing very scummy at the moment and NJ is not remotely participating and tries throwing suspicion on Grib, which is useless at this point in the game.

And I concur with Ozgin. Right now, klingon is L-1. Can you NJ people really get several more people over to your wagon in time? A no-lynch is horrible at this point in the game, and quite frankly, we need fewer players so the game is easier to follow on future days.
vikingfan
vikingfan
Mafia Scum
vikingfan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1708 (isolation #48) » Sat Feb 21, 2015 1:15 pm

Post by vikingfan »

In post 1706, elusive wrote:I don't believe in lynching for the sake of lynching especially day one. 9.9 times out of 10, day one lynches in my small experience have been of town. However, barring that the night kill should provide data as well so its not as if the lynch going through in itself would provide some spectacular game breaking insight.

You vote people to pressure them, to reaction, or test the waters but you don't vote people because everyone else's doing it. The lynch vote should be your strongly held belief that this person should die for their crimes against the town.

I concur with you. I was simply pointing out the mathematics of it. There are a lot of reasons klingon should be the lynch today and NJ has played pretty scummy as well. I'm still sticking with klingon at the moment though. TBH, I wasn't seeing so much in the NJ wagon until his recent play with Grib, etc.
vikingfan
vikingfan
Mafia Scum
vikingfan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1753 (isolation #49) » Sat Feb 21, 2015 2:52 pm

Post by vikingfan »

Sounds good. We're now in twilight.

ABR, feel free to check me. I"ll keep who I investigate tonight to myself and report in the morning, assuming I'm alive.

Anything else we need to cover before nightfall?
vikingfan
vikingfan
Mafia Scum
vikingfan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1796 (isolation #50) » Sat Feb 21, 2015 3:28 pm

Post by vikingfan »

Dang, I have way too many scummy people to investigate :( At least that makes it hard for hte scum to guess who I'm going to pick.

And I concur, I don't understand why Shinobi wants that either.
vikingfan
vikingfan
Mafia Scum
vikingfan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1884 (isolation #51) » Wed Feb 25, 2015 9:25 pm

Post by vikingfan »

I'm surprised ika didn't list it here but I was attacked last night and left for dead but was saved (I'm guessing by boon). I'm not sure if it was a result of being saved or not but I didn't get a result, I had investigated Shinobi. otherwise, if my getting attacked didn't stop the result, then I'm guessing pisskop did.
vikingfan
vikingfan
Mafia Scum
vikingfan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1896 (isolation #52) » Thu Feb 26, 2015 1:58 am

Post by vikingfan »

ABR seems WAY too convenient. Every time I've ever claimed as town, I always go back to my PMs, look carefully at the right one, and paraphrase as closely as possible. Of course, if he's scum, then his play makes perfect sense and it bought him at least a day without being lynched. Now, of course, that he's alive, he needs a valid reason why he didn't track and clear me last night as he said he would. And I didn't say for sure that I was roleblocked, just that I think it's likely. And think about it, if I'm really the cop, as scum knows I am, their first choice is going to be to roleblock me so I don't get any useful information.

As for why I picked Shinobi, ellie fishing to be investigated reminded me of a mafia gf so I didn't want to go after her, NJ seemed to be the first target of today's lynch, and I wanted to look at the longer game and try and pick someone who might be around who could be helpful and seemed confusing to town and he fit. Not much more to it than that.
vikingfan
vikingfan
Mafia Scum
vikingfan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1916 (isolation #53) » Thu Feb 26, 2015 6:50 am

Post by vikingfan »

I can only report the likely result. I will if course try again tonight but I doubt it really matte rs in the long run since I don't expect to live beyond tonight. And I don't see what is so improbable about assuming I was roleblocked. It's the logical thing for mafia to do if they know who the cop is.
vikingfan
vikingfan
Mafia Scum
vikingfan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1936 (isolation #54) » Thu Feb 26, 2015 8:15 am

Post by vikingfan »

Someone care to point me in the direction where it says the mod can't tell a player they were protected? If it's really a rule, ika did a pretty good job of screwing the town over.
vikingfan
vikingfan
Mafia Scum
vikingfan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1941 (isolation #55) » Thu Feb 26, 2015 8:20 am

Post by vikingfan »

Ika, can you confirm that in this game, you tell people that they are saved? Otherwise it's going to screw not only me over but future people who are saved as well.
vikingfan
vikingfan
Mafia Scum
vikingfan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1954 (isolation #56) » Thu Feb 26, 2015 8:38 am

Post by vikingfan »

No, I wasn't told explicitly that I was roleblocked but it's a pretty good guess given all the talk about me being cop and doing an investigation. I've asked ika to clarify that he tells people that they're saved so that should clear things up pretty quick. ABR, please link to where it's a rule that people can't be told they're saved. I haven't seen one. And yes I got no result. If you recall, I told you in my original post that was a possibility.

I can't wait until ika clears me later lol. And it wasn't surprising to me at all I got no result once I saw pisskop was dead. Scum wants me dead really bad right now.
vikingfan
vikingfan
Mafia Scum
vikingfan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1963 (isolation #57) » Thu Feb 26, 2015 8:44 am

Post by vikingfan »

No result. I was attacked but someone saved me. And yes I received a PM.
vikingfan
vikingfan
Mafia Scum
vikingfan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2063 (isolation #58) » Thu Feb 26, 2015 11:49 am

Post by vikingfan »

In post 2058, Ellie wrote:
In post 1875, Albert B. Rampage wrote:Sorry, I realized during the night that I had mixed up my role pms with another game. I'm unfortunately a VT. My bad...

Ugh. I don't know how to read ABR. But I keep imagining myself looking back to this post after the game and asking
why
exactly we didn't lynch him for it

Bingo.

People, think of it this way. WHY is ABR posting so much content today than he has the entire rest of the game? He is admittedy either A, an idiot, or B, a scum liar. He admittedly fakeclaimed day 1 and now wants us to let him off the hook for getting his role PMs mixed up instead of specifically LOOKING AT HIS PM. A careful town would make sure he quotes the right PM. A scum would not. And he's used words like 'us' (who is us, pray tell?) and is trying to get us to quicklynch me (something which is NOT beneficial for town).

Consider what the end result is for him. Lynch me, lynch him, he's accomplished a mafia for a cop trade. More to the point, he has used so much town attention on me that it is difficult for town to figure out what else is going on. Quicklynching only furthers that goal.

VOTE: ABR

BTW, ABR, there are probably several other scum in this game. Mind giving your opinion on other players besides me? I haven't heard any today.
vikingfan
vikingfan
Mafia Scum
vikingfan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2070 (isolation #59) » Thu Feb 26, 2015 12:54 pm

Post by vikingfan »

Hmm, I see I gave you a bunch of theme games, TSO. Try these:

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=53&t=1511 (I was a doc in this one and it does have a Cop).
http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=53&t=2160 (Vig in this one, also has a Cop)

I think there's one that has me as a cop too but haven't found it yet.
vikingfan
vikingfan
Mafia Scum
vikingfan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2077 (isolation #60) » Thu Feb 26, 2015 1:34 pm

Post by vikingfan »

In post 2076, Wake1 wrote:
In post 2074, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
In post 2072, goodmorning wrote:The tacit assumption that disagreeing with him meant you were somehow defending viking made me particularly annoyed, as did "indisputable."

Ellie defended vikingfan, not when she disagreed with me, but when she defended him.

In post 2073, Wake1 wrote:
In post 1875, Albert B. Rampage wrote:Sorry, I realized during the night that I had mixed up my role pms with another game. I'm unfortunately a VT. My bad...

Some people don't like being VT in games, but end up being part of the Town anyways. I've had that feeling more than a few times in past Mafia games here. My perspective on being a VT is that you practically have the most amount of freedom to speak your mind as possible.

Do you think this sentiment of his deserves a scumread? I certainly don't. And I do wonder the motives of those who think otherwise.

I don't understand who's sentiment you're talking about. How is that related to what you quoted? Who's motives are you questioning?

Your sentiment, where you said "...I'm unfortunately a VT..." It's directly related if you read and absorb the post honestly. I question the motives of anyone else who think you should be scumread because you expressed some displeasure at being a Vanilla Townie.

I'm not voting him because he expressed the displeasure at being a townie, I'm voting him because I think he's a scum who fakeclaimed and had to think of a way to cover himself.
vikingfan
vikingfan
Mafia Scum
vikingfan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2163 (isolation #61) » Thu Feb 26, 2015 4:51 pm

Post by vikingfan »

ellie, I think you saw my quote already but in case people didn't see it already, this is my first game back, and no I haven't played anywhere else.

And I'm half wondering how much Wake is paying attention given his complete inattention to who just died...

As I said already, I'm not optimistic that I live out the night unless we have some other protective role out there to protect me which I only give a 50-50 chance. Though there is always the chance scum leaves me alive tonight and tries to lynch me again tomorrow on the 'you should already be dead' logic and try to gain a free lynch.
vikingfan
vikingfan
Mafia Scum
vikingfan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2164 (isolation #62) » Thu Feb 26, 2015 5:01 pm

Post by vikingfan »

BTW, ABR, there are probably several other scum in this game. Mind giving your opinion on other players besides me? I haven't heard any today.

Still waiting on an answer to this one...
vikingfan
vikingfan
Mafia Scum
vikingfan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2268 (isolation #63) » Fri Feb 27, 2015 1:41 pm

Post by vikingfan »

Here are several thoughts:

A, is there a reason NJ's scummy hammer has totally sailed under the radar? pretty much no one has followed up on it from last night even though the twilight had everyone saying it was mega scummy?

B, just out of curiousity, what is the likelihood of another protective role existing in some shape or form? This is NOT a call for a claim, just throwing it out there? In a Normal, I certainly think its possible, I need to go look at some other normals to get an idea. The reason why I bring this up is since it seems to be agreed to lynch me today since I'll die tonight anyway. but if there's a reasonable chance of another protective role, then it seems to be a waste of a good cop.

BTW, if you guys do lynch me, when I turn up town, I'd advise our vig (assuming we have one) to kill ABR overnight, remove a likely lynch candidate and help the town the next day.
vikingfan
vikingfan
Mafia Scum
vikingfan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2276 (isolation #64) » Fri Feb 27, 2015 1:57 pm

Post by vikingfan »

I checked several other Normals. Only found one protective role in pretty much all of them. Good luck to the town surviving without a Cop and protective roles if that's any indication :(.
vikingfan
vikingfan
Mafia Scum
vikingfan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2284 (isolation #65) » Fri Feb 27, 2015 2:07 pm

Post by vikingfan »

In post 2280, MathBlade wrote:
In post 2276, vikingfan wrote:I checked several other Normals. Only found one protective role in pretty much all of them. Good luck to the town surviving without a Cop and protective roles if that's any indication :(.

Except you don't probably have sirens and if you do they have been disabled n1 and if you live probably n2. In essence we are playing without a cop already. We also don't know if any other roles exist to help town like epic troll of the future yo!

Sirens? disabled? I have no idea what you are referring to.
vikingfan
vikingfan
Mafia Scum
vikingfan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2475 (isolation #66) » Sat Feb 28, 2015 11:49 am

Post by vikingfan »

Dang, disappear for a day and the page explodes.

I can't WAIT until I flip town just to shut up ABR at this point. And I'm looking forward to a good "Bah! Told you so!" post too.

Ozgin, what exactly do you need? I already reported I am a Cop with the ability to investigate one player per night and will find out if they are protown or not. If something happens where I don't get a result, then the result is unknown. I also received a PM last night informing me my investigation on Shinobi came back as unknown and that I was attacked last night but was saved. Given that pisskop was a mafia RB, it's not a huge jump that he blocked me from my investigation. I have no idea what else you need.

ABR is just plain distracting the game right now to be honest. I need to do an ISO on pisskop and NJ and that will be coming up soon, and I'm still amazed that NJ is not coming under serious pressure for the scummy hammer yesterday. TSO is giving me townie vibes at present and while Ellie's defense of me is well-deserved, I'm not altogether sure she's not scum.

Think about it this way. Scum knows I'm town and will flip that way when I die probably tonight. It makes good sense to defend me so as to look more townie the next day and ellie's play as already noted has raised some definite eyebrows. but all that is for a future day.
vikingfan
vikingfan
Mafia Scum
vikingfan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2570 (isolation #67) » Sun Mar 01, 2015 7:35 am

Post by vikingfan »

In post 2488, Ellie wrote:
In post 2475, vikingfan wrote:Dang, disappear for a day and the page explodes.

I can't WAIT until I flip town just to shut up ABR at this point. And I'm looking forward to a good "Bah! Told you so!" post too.

Ozgin, what exactly do you need? I already reported I am a Cop with the ability to investigate one player per night and will find out if they are protown or not. If something happens where I don't get a result, then the result is unknown. I also received a PM last night informing me my investigation on Shinobi came back as unknown and that I was attacked last night but was saved. Given that pisskop was a mafia RB, it's not a huge jump that he blocked me from my investigation. I have no idea what else you need.

ABR is just plain distracting the game right now to be honest. I need to do an ISO on pisskop and NJ and that will be coming up soon, and I'm still amazed that NJ is not coming under serious pressure for the scummy hammer yesterday. TSO is giving me townie vibes at present and while Ellie's defense of me is well-deserved, I'm not altogether sure she's not scum.

Think about it this way. Scum knows I'm town and will flip that way when I die probably tonight. It makes good sense to defend me so as to look more townie the next day and ellie's play as already noted has raised some definite eyebrows. but all that is for a future day.

Could you post a sentence or two about each player & your read on them please?

Using ika's player list and giving my gut feelings (I'm NOT doing an ISO on 17 players) as of page 100. I'm responding to stuff directed to me as I read now, easier not to miss stuff.
Playerlist:
acryon* Mathblade gives me the feeling of being irrational but protown.
Kitz Protown so far.
joker443 Naked jogger Scummy, especially the way people are dodging the whole scummy hammer yesterday without doing anything today. Gives me the vibe of scum not calling attention to their scum partner..
TheFireRises Shinobi protown at the moment.
croboss Nobody special ditto.
dragonspawn scum vibes on day one but has played better day two.
SilverWolf protown
elusive protown
Grib good morning. solid vibes so far from good morning, not so much from grib, will be watching this one.
Wake88 scummy vibes especially early on for not playing and not taking a position on the klingon wagon.
Aeronaut protown.
House Ozgin protown.
T S O Gives me protown vibes right now, what he is posting makes sense.
Cheetory6 scummy vibes, seems like he's posting enough to avoid being prodded but needs better content.
Jared615 Ellie gave me major scumreads day one but has played much better today so far, and her breadcrumbing mason role when she's not a mason with elusive just rubs me the wrong way.
julianmolina13 ABR everyone knows my feelings here already.
FA_Q2 protown.
vikingfan
vikingfan
Mafia Scum
vikingfan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2572 (isolation #68) » Sun Mar 01, 2015 7:42 am

Post by vikingfan »

Mathblade makes sense to me, TSO. I don't always agree with her, but she makes sense.
vikingfan
vikingfan
Mafia Scum
vikingfan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2574 (isolation #69) » Sun Mar 01, 2015 7:44 am

Post by vikingfan »

In post 2518, Ozgin wrote:
In post 2464, Ellie wrote:
Okay. It's just, do you have any strong reads? You're waffling all over the issue of which of me/VF is scum. If he answers one question from you, you will vote me. Since VF and I are both town, I'd prefer for you to actually commit one way or another.

Well, I've just decided to give VF one more night because I don't think it's fair that someone be lynched for poor circumstance. That being said, I still don't entirely buy into his claim, but read below and you'll hear more on that from me.

As for you, this makes you my strongest scumread, followed by a lean scumread on NJ. I'm going to ISO you and NJ and try to figure it all out. What is your read of NJ?

---------------------------------------------------

In post 2475, vikingfan wrote:Ozgin, what exactly do you need? I already reported I am a Cop with the ability to investigate one player per night and will find out if they are protown or not. If something happens where I don't get a result, then the result is unknown. I also received a PM last night informing me my investigation on Shinobi came back as unknown and that I was attacked last night but was saved. Given that pisskop was a mafia RB, it's not a huge jump that he blocked me from my investigation. I have no idea what else you need.

Okay, are you going to be able to use your ability again tonight? If so, now that the mafia roleblock is dead, assuming you survive and don't get roleblocked, please please please for the love of god get a report back to us D3. Then I'll have no doubts about you, and shit, I'd write you a formal apology.

But until then, I'm okay with not voting for you and going with this elusive quote:

In post 2476, elusive wrote:If VF doesn't die N2 then the VF issue should be revisited.

In post 2482, goodmorning wrote:No, it's not WIFOM, it's a deliberate attempt to point out that
there are no Scum motivations
for pointing out that she saw the Doc crumb.

Could it have been a Freudian slip? Imagine this: At night, a player is reading the thread looking for who to nk. That player finds some profoundly awesome piece of evidence that somehow slipped under everyone's radar. The next day, when the person who was nk'd was revealed to be something awesome (like Boon's doctor PR), everyone is kinda getting ready to move on, but the player who found the evidence gets a little egotistical. They want people to realize how cool they are for discovering this awesome, barely noticeable piece of evidence, so they make the error of pointing it out. It's as if they were to say, "Man that NK was a great job on the scum team, they must be pretty damn smart! I bet they're awesome players!" And then just sits there and smiles as they stroke their own ego.

I don't actually think that's the case, but I thought it interesting enough to bring up.

Sorry it took me another day and a half or however long it's been to post, RL is hard. I'm back for the weekend though, at least until tonight.

Yes, I can make an investigation every night until I'm dead. None of this non-consecutive stuff.
vikingfan
vikingfan
Mafia Scum
vikingfan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2582 (isolation #70) » Sun Mar 01, 2015 8:04 am

Post by vikingfan »

so after finishing catching up, these are the points that have stuck out.

Elusive, don't use your notes on TSO's meta as scum when you havent' seen him as town. That's just biasing yourself, and the town, unnecessarily.
ABR, it sounds more like you dont' want the town to profit from the cop's results. I doubt I will live much longer so as others have said, it resolves itself.
NJ, my situation isn't resolving itself anytime soon so good luck. Too many people have already said it's wise to keep me around for another day. Mind explaining your hammer yesterday?
Can everyone here who was saying that NJ was so scummy for that scummy hammer yesterday explain why you're NOT going after him today? I want people on record on this one.
Ellie, mind explaining why your'e perfectly content to lynch me even though you think I'm town? you've said you think I'm town several times but yet you're prepared to hammer me. If the town can't hammer me, then htey have to lynch someone else. by your perspective of me as town, that should be a good thing.
Wake, there is no place to jump back in easily. Start from where you left off and go from there. I will say I can't wait until day 3 when we have fewer players. it's already better with 18 than 21.
Who here has played extensively with Boon? whoever has is on my suspectlist due to experience reading him. I for one would not have picked that up as a softclaim.
Ozgin, I'm a he, not a she. and look at other players as well even though you say you can't get me off your mind, we have several scum in this game and tunneling me does no good to the town at large whether you think I'm scum or not.
vikingfan
vikingfan
Mafia Scum
vikingfan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2583 (isolation #71) » Sun Mar 01, 2015 8:06 am

Post by vikingfan »

and agreed with elusive 100% on her last repartee with ABR, I have nothing to add, especially since I'm not making the call on me for today.
vikingfan
vikingfan
Mafia Scum
vikingfan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2597 (isolation #72) » Sun Mar 01, 2015 8:16 am

Post by vikingfan »

In post 2587, MathBlade wrote:I was going through the VC and it looks like my vote is on me. This needs to change.

VOTE: vikingfan

@NakedJogger -- Splitting hairs much are we? I catch you in doing exactly what I say you did and now you say you aren't? C'mon now...:/

And again if you were lynched D1 there would be more to go off than that.
Your votals
Your associatives
Your scummy posts

It's the same thing we have with pisskop with their posts. The more things someone posts that aren't empty vacousness you learn more about their alignment.

No we are not the same person and for you to accuse me of that is absolutely RIDICULOUS. 1) Assuming she is who she is hinting to be I know her on another site. Therefore I am assigning that meta to her. She knows me as my username is the same from that site. Therefore she knows I have 0 scum games on that site and she left that site after I posted my scum games on it.

It perturbs me that when I post valid, factual arguments that then it's "Ignore MathBlade" or "MathBlade is cheating"............*wants to go in to uber troll mode and smash the thread*

Thirdly...Anyone with a decent IP sniffer could tell that my IP address is from California and I am Titus's sister and the IP address from elusive (assuming she is who I think she is and her profile here is accurate is from New York)

VOTE: NakedJogger

Anyone who accuses me of cheating with no proof deserves to die regardless of alignment or how it throws the game because it is piss poor sportsmanship. Hell I think we are getting scum for it but I am done with Naked Jogger at this point. Done. Don't care.

Is the vote on me by mistake? you vote 2 people in the same post, which is impossible. and I have never once said 'Ignore Mathblade', fyi.

And ABR, move on please and start discussing other players please. I don't think the lynch on me is happening today given many players' stated oppositions to it. and of course I will investigate tomorrow and give my result, assuming I am alive. and the cheating discussion needs to happen with the mod.
vikingfan
vikingfan
Mafia Scum
vikingfan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2604 (isolation #73) » Sun Mar 01, 2015 8:20 am

Post by vikingfan »

In post 2598, Wake1 wrote:
In post 2592, Albert B. Rampage wrote:Wake, I need your assistance in this game, there's too many stubborn town fighting me on top of the scum. We're not friends, but I need your help.

I have little knowledge of what's going on, or who all these new players are and who they replaced.

I do not have crystallized knowledge pertaining to this game, but I do have fluid intelligence, and can prove effective if you give me data and bounce ideas off of me.

There's little we can do to keep players from fighting amongst themselves.

This just spells lazy town/scum to me. Get yourself informed please and be an informed player. Take stances all that good stuff. Go look at the OP for an idea of who players replaced. DOn't make other players do your work for you please.

And I'm with Mathblade on the accusation of cheating. such accusations don't belong in the thread and detract severely from the game. UNVOTE: VOTE: NJ.
vikingfan
vikingfan
Mafia Scum
vikingfan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2608 (isolation #74) » Sun Mar 01, 2015 8:23 am

Post by vikingfan »

In post 2606, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
In post 2599, MathBlade wrote:@ABR -- I think they are both scum. Yes...I'm probably falling for manipulation from NJ being a complete douchebag and getting pissed about it but I don't care. I want NakedJogger gone for saying I'm cheating in the thread. If people don't want him gone then I'll put my vote back on VF. If he hadn't accused me of cheating it'd be on VF but I want this settled NOW.

I don't want him gone, this is a mod issue not a game one. He can replace out if he is getting too emotional.

Do you not want him gone because of mod issues or do you not want him lynched?
vikingfan
vikingfan
Mafia Scum
vikingfan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2622 (isolation #75) » Sun Mar 01, 2015 8:34 am

Post by vikingfan »

In post 2618, Cheetory6 wrote:Viking's vote on NJ is garbage.

Why? I've noted NJ's bad play for awhile and have tried to get people discussing why they're not going after him so I decided to up the pressure a little bit. Do you think NJ is town?
vikingfan
vikingfan
Mafia Scum
vikingfan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2629 (isolation #76) » Sun Mar 01, 2015 8:40 am

Post by vikingfan »

In post 2607, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
In post 2604, vikingfan wrote:And I'm with Mathblade on the accusation of cheating. such accusations don't belong in the thread and detract severely from the game. UNVOTE: VOTE: NJ.

Wake, this is scum. Please help me. I'm growing more isolated and I don't want to mislynch today. I care about this game.

Getting Wake on board will do nothing, you need 10 to lynch and you're asking one. It's not happening. Why do you think NJ is town given his scummy play yesterday? and i have likewise responded in a nonpersonal way.

elusive, cop, get to investigate once every night, if something happens where I don't get a result, I get a PM stating as such. What are you missing? I'm confused why so many people are asking repeatedly.

In post 2623, Cheetory6 wrote:Are there other reasons that you're voting for him?
It looked to me like you were just saying that he was being toxic and thus should be voted out.

No, I've been on him for awhile due to his scummy hammer yesterday among other things and have been asking why people haven't been following him for while today. I just decided to up the pressure with an actual vote and see if we could get somewhere.

elusive, I have a better idea. Rather than using ABR as a quicklynch tomorrow, just ask the vig inthread (if we have one) to shoot ABR overnight when I flip as town and save ourselves the trouble of a lynch and get more data.
vikingfan
vikingfan
Mafia Scum
vikingfan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2630 (isolation #77) » Sun Mar 01, 2015 8:40 am

Post by vikingfan »

In post 2628, Wake1 wrote:So I leave to take a shower for about ten minutes, and 2.5 pages apparently fly by.

Wake me up when we have something important to talk about.

We're talking and playing. Play. This is doing nothing but hurt town.
vikingfan
vikingfan
Mafia Scum
vikingfan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2634 (isolation #78) » Sun Mar 01, 2015 8:44 am

Post by vikingfan »

In post 2631, FakedBlogger wrote:
In post 2629, vikingfan wrote:Getting Wake on board will do nothing, you need 10 to lynch and you're asking one. It's not happening. Why do you think NJ is town given his scummy play yesterday? and i have likewise responded in a nonpersonal way.

What was scummy about my play yesterday, scummyboy?

Mind explaining your sudden hammer of kc yesterday, for starters? and I liked 1984.
vikingfan
vikingfan
Mafia Scum
vikingfan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2637 (isolation #79) » Sun Mar 01, 2015 8:45 am

Post by vikingfan »

In post 2632, Wake1 wrote:
In post 2630, vikingfan wrote:
In post 2628, Wake1 wrote:So I leave to take a shower for about ten minutes, and 2.5 pages apparently fly by.

Wake me up when we have something important to talk about.

We're talking and playing. Play. This is doing nothing but hurt town.

What should we talk about? I am
not
reading 2,500 posts.

I don't know where to begin.

What's your stance on me, ABR, ellie, NJ, and cheetory, for starters?
vikingfan
vikingfan
Mafia Scum
vikingfan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2649 (isolation #80) » Sun Mar 01, 2015 9:15 am

Post by vikingfan »

I find it interesting you asked me but didn't respond to Kitz's questions. It's quite simple, town was going well and then you hammered suddenly with no chance for town to do anything. Everyone rightly said it was very scummy. Explain.
vikingfan
vikingfan
Mafia Scum
vikingfan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2650 (isolation #81) » Sun Mar 01, 2015 9:16 am

Post by vikingfan »

or elusive's questions for that matter.
vikingfan
vikingfan
Mafia Scum
vikingfan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2669 (isolation #82) » Sun Mar 01, 2015 9:52 am

Post by vikingfan »

In post 2661, FakedBlogger wrote:Ok I retract my words and replace them with this: Elusive and Math, if you would hydra together I wouldn't know which head is posting what.

Viking, I'm waiting to be amused cmon.

So no response to the questions multiple people are asking you? My vote stays.
vikingfan
vikingfan
Mafia Scum
vikingfan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2757 (isolation #83) » Sun Mar 01, 2015 11:05 am

Post by vikingfan »

Now I know ABR isn't just a misguided townie but actual scum trying to lynch me. UNVOTE: VOTE: ABR

Ellie, I think it might be wise to reveal your evidence since you've already indicated you have it. Unless there's something I'm missing. And I am a cop. ABR is just scum trying to kill the real cop.
vikingfan
vikingfan
Mafia Scum
vikingfan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2798 (isolation #84) » Sun Mar 01, 2015 11:21 am

Post by vikingfan »

lol so you've had TWO investigations over ONE night. Impossible. Someone messed up and forgot how many nights we've had.

UNVOTE: VOTE: ABR
vikingfan
vikingfan
Mafia Scum
vikingfan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2805 (isolation #85) » Sun Mar 01, 2015 11:23 am

Post by vikingfan »

In post 2800, SilverWolf wrote:
In post 2775, Albert B. Rampage wrote:I breadcrumbed shinobi town in case I died already.

I found this. ISO ABR and look for Shinobi.

So? We've only had one night since we started with day. He says he has a guilty on ellie and an innocent on Ellie but we've only had one night. That's impossible.
vikingfan
vikingfan
Mafia Scum
vikingfan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2893 (isolation #86) » Sun Mar 01, 2015 12:00 pm

Post by vikingfan »

No, ABR, you're the one who's scum. I'm ready to see you dead. Smells too much like the boy who cried wolf, 'Oh my, I'm REALLY telling the truth this time!'
vikingfan
vikingfan
Mafia Scum
vikingfan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2936 (isolation #87) » Sun Mar 01, 2015 12:19 pm

Post by vikingfan »

I concur. It's like stupidity has overtaken this thread. or something...
vikingfan
vikingfan
Mafia Scum
vikingfan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2945 (isolation #88) » Sun Mar 01, 2015 12:34 pm

Post by vikingfan »

In post 2942, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
Viking also barely cares about the game and is just going through the motions.

I know that he's scum. I came out because I was too stressed at seeing town unwilling to lynch him. Couldn't handle it.

Oh? Why have I been here and playing and posting given I probably won't live through the night? More lying.
vikingfan
vikingfan
Mafia Scum
vikingfan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2985 (isolation #89) » Sun Mar 01, 2015 1:35 pm

Post by vikingfan »

In post 2982, Albert B. Rampage wrote:You're an orange. I am the cop, not vf, you're entire claim is useless and your entire play this day is antitown.

Repeating something over and over does not make it true.
vikingfan
vikingfan
Mafia Scum
vikingfan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3001 (isolation #90) » Sun Mar 01, 2015 1:55 pm

Post by vikingfan »

In post 2999, SilverWolf wrote:I see ABR fighting harder than VF. He just feels more like town believing he's caught scum than VF does with his lack of any conviction or emotion behind them his posts on this. If I were him, and the cop, I'd be screaming my head off right now to lynch ABR. He's not doing that. It seems off the way he's letting others fight his battle while ABR is right out there in front fighting his.

I've been fighting for ages and screaming my head off about ABR being scum. What else are people wanting? I'm not going to post walls of posts like ABR has.
vikingfan
vikingfan
Mafia Scum
vikingfan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3015 (isolation #91) » Sun Mar 01, 2015 2:09 pm

Post by vikingfan »

In post 3008, SilverWolf wrote:
In post 3001, vikingfan wrote:
In post 2999, SilverWolf wrote:I see ABR fighting harder than VF. He just feels more like town believing he's caught scum than VF does with his lack of any conviction or emotion behind his posts on this. If I were him, and the cop, I'd be screaming my head off right now to lynch ABR. He's not doing that. It seems off the way he's letting others fight his battle while ABR is right out there in front fighting his.

I've been fighting for ages and screaming my head off about ABR being scum. What else are people wanting? I'm not going to post walls of posts like ABR has.

I'm not expecting walls. I'm just thinking how I would behave if it were me in either ABR's situation or yours. It isn't easy to figure this out and that's the best way I have of doing this right now. My experience with fakeclaims is very minimal and I have RL too........................

I may be a more emotional player than you but I would still be screaming from the rooftops to lynch ABR if I were you and the cop, like he's doing now about you.

I have been. But since that apparently hasnt' been enough, let me try again...

ABR IS SCUM! first of all, he lied day one about his role when pressured and said he was a tracker. Then he said he messed up and he was actually a townie. Now he's claiming cop. I've been consistent from day one about who and what I am despite repeated attempts from people to make me slip up (and no, I didn't use the 5th amendment ;) ). Now ABR has been trying to lynch your cop and do a scum-for-cop trade and has now forced ellie to out herself. Lynch ABR now. Think about it this way...does his passion indicate a real cop or scum trying to lynch a real cop?
vikingfan
vikingfan
Mafia Scum
vikingfan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3016 (isolation #92) » Sun Mar 01, 2015 2:09 pm

Post by vikingfan »

ABR is scum.
vikingfan
vikingfan
Mafia Scum
vikingfan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3017 (isolation #93) » Sun Mar 01, 2015 2:09 pm

Post by vikingfan »

For the love of all that is good and holy, lynch ABR, the lying scum.
vikingfan
vikingfan
Mafia Scum
vikingfan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3417 (isolation #94) » Wed Mar 04, 2015 5:58 pm

Post by vikingfan »

*hello* just my friendly "Bah" post to let you all know it feels GOOD to be vindicated :) and thanks for the kind words in post-mortem.

*fades back to the afterlife*
vikingfan
vikingfan
Mafia Scum
vikingfan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6869 (isolation #95) » Fri May 15, 2015 12:05 pm

Post by vikingfan »

Well done scum. And it feels so good to say, "I told you so!" ;).

Two things doomed town this game. One was setup spec. That pretty much singlehandedly got me lynched with the whole loud doctor thing and got GC cleared way too easily. The second was the absolutely anti-town play on ABR's part with outright lying about his role, movements, and singleminded determination to lynch that not only got me lynched but got our backup cop killed and ABR was the 3rd power role with his tracker ability. I wonder how this game would have gone with a different player in ABR's slot.
vikingfan
vikingfan
Mafia Scum
vikingfan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6876 (isolation #96) » Sun May 17, 2015 4:05 pm

Post by vikingfan »

what's the holdup on the scum PT?

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”