Pimp My Wiki

This forum is for discussion about anything else.
Mert
Mert
Mafia Scum
Mert
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #21 (isolation #0) » Tue Jul 03, 2007 10:20 am

Post by Mert »

This probably isn't totally the right place to ask, but I don't think my request particularly warrants a thread of its own and it's
sort of
similar.

In the future, when I have a larger number of completed games, I want to gather some statistical data on my playstyle both as town and scum (how often put someone at L-1, how often vote for scumbuddy etc - not sure on what sets of data I'm after yet). I want to see if there are any Merttells that I need to iron out.

I wouldn't particularly want to put my findings on my Wiki page (for obvious reasons) but if anybody of mathematical persuasion fancies helping me out with ideas for data I should capture and models for measuring my playstyle then I'd be extremely grateful.

I won't be doing this yet because I don't feel the sample size is big enough to draw any significant conclusions, but maybe around Christmas / New Year sort of time? In the meantime, if anyone wants to start helping me with ideas, they'd be more than welcome :D
[i]"Awesome Proton Pack, Flay!"[/i] - [size=75][b]Petroleumjelly[/b][/size]
[i]"It would be suicide for scum to go after Mert"[/i] - [size=75][b]Dral[/b][/size]

Return to “General Discussion”