Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6925 (ISO) » Tue Jan 27, 2015 7:25 am

Post by Nero Cain »

TSO is still doing stuff and Thor and I are still talking so thats why the day is still ongoing. You trying to end it when there's no need to end it yet is scummy as fuck.

I'll even give you some busy work.

Tell me your reads on Nero, Thor and TSO and why.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #6926 (ISO) » Tue Jan 27, 2015 10:35 am

Post by Thor665 »

In post 6918, Nero Cain wrote:Well I've told you. I'm town and Pine is scum. I don't like TSO that much as wolf from Scripten's interactions or mafia thanks to Csareo's OMGUS attack. Which literally leaves you and Boon. So...not really sure why you are making this out like its so hard to understand?

I'm trying to understand how the Scripten/Csearo interactions clear TSO when I have the Scripten+Slandaar interactions and the Reinoe+Flubber interactions to clear me. You may want to argue them as of equal strength, but to argue TSO's as clearing and mine not as all is literally insane sounding to me and I want you to explain the logic so I can understand if you are insane town or filthy lying scum.

So why can't you do this?
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #6927 (ISO) » Tue Jan 27, 2015 10:37 am

Post by Thor665 »

In post 6919, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 6286, Nero Cain wrote:The way that scripten tried to play mediator between me and TSO makes me think non wolf and the non wolf scum faction is mafia.

I actually do
not
dislike this logic - what do you think of TSO's stance that he is not Mafia as he expressed a few posts back in reply to you?

:igmeou: [/quote]
There is no indication that this was from a QT and I saw that interaction in thread.
So you were only referring to a QT for that comment?
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #6928 (ISO) » Tue Jan 27, 2015 10:38 am

Post by Thor665 »

In post 6924, Boonskiies wrote:except when he flips scum, it is needed. I don't know what else I can say to even push for this lynch, as it was all said yesterDay. Remember yesterDay? When he was 100% scum to people?

How is he not scum today?
I am pretty sure everyone agrees he's getting lynched, so what's bugging you?
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6929 (ISO) » Tue Jan 27, 2015 10:40 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I'M CALLING BOONS SCUM! Yes, I'm saying "one of Thor/Boons is scum" but that's 'cause I believe in my 10/5 split. You are argumentative to the point of anti-town.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6930 (ISO) » Tue Jan 27, 2015 10:41 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 6927, Thor665 wrote:So you were only referring to a QT for that comment?

yes

Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #6931 (ISO) » Tue Jan 27, 2015 10:42 am

Post by Thor665 »

So you're straight up clearing me just as much as you're clearing TSO - but are calling Boons scum only because you believe a PR *has* to be scum at this stage?

Where do you think the second kill went last night?
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #6932 (ISO) » Tue Jan 27, 2015 10:43 am

Post by Thor665 »

In post 6930, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 6927, Thor665 wrote:So you were only referring to a QT for that comment?

yes

@TSO - addded to your list of homework. How would you describe the interactions between you and Nero in the QT wherein Scripten intervened, and how did/do you read the interaction as to Nero's alignment?
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6933 (ISO) » Tue Jan 27, 2015 12:19 pm

Post by T S O »

I liked where Nero was coming from there - Scripten was trying to act as a mediator between us and take a position of authority when Nero and I had, for once, not had any rude exchanges when we were together. Nero and Scripten also discussed n1 reads for quite a while before anyone else showed up, which seems pointless, esp. since this was like 15-20 posts iirc.

I do not think Nero is Wolf from these exchanges - Scripten's positioning and posturing felt like he thought he was the lone scum in the hood and was trying to be the voice of authority.
"i have the sickest grossest feeling that even if it's my lynch today, my townflip still won't lead to a tso lynch, and then he'll find some bullshit way to reason either shooting or lynching gm tomorrow because if there's anyone who can strongarm a mislynch despite his reads or cases being proved wrong time and again it's tso"
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6934 (ISO) » Tue Jan 27, 2015 12:21 pm

Post by T S O »

Unfortunately, I still worry a little about Nero being Mafia because I posted in the QT that I disliked his vote on Flubber when it was just me and him and I'd actually forgotten I'd disliked that but if I get the same impression off it I originally did it could be a meaningful associative.

But I still lean Boon.
"i have the sickest grossest feeling that even if it's my lynch today, my townflip still won't lead to a tso lynch, and then he'll find some bullshit way to reason either shooting or lynching gm tomorrow because if there's anyone who can strongarm a mislynch despite his reads or cases being proved wrong time and again it's tso"
-Marquis
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #6935 (ISO) » Tue Jan 27, 2015 12:24 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

I'm actually unsure why Nero is calling my scum actually.
"Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
. That's my main; I just mod on
Boonskiies
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #6936 (ISO) » Tue Jan 27, 2015 5:34 pm

Post by Pine »

Ugh, very sick, and kind of depressed about this game. I really don't see how this ends in a Town win. You're all convinced, and we can't afford the mislynch. The notion of spending a shit ton of my scant free time in a pointless effort to save this game is unappealing. Fuck you people. I will derive bitter pleasure rubbing your faces in how your own pigheadedness made this unwinnable

Mostly talking at Thor here. If you didn't have your head so far up your ass, convincing yourself it smells like roses there, we might have a shot
"Cry havoc, and let slip the wombat of war!"

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #6937 (ISO) » Tue Jan 27, 2015 5:44 pm

Post by Thor665 »

Up yers jerk face ;)

Unless you're scum - then no insult.
but if you're town - seriously, up yers.
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #6938 (ISO) » Tue Jan 27, 2015 6:37 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

@Pine - Who do you want to lynch?
"Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #6939 (ISO) » Wed Jan 28, 2015 2:37 am

Post by Pine »

TSO is probably most likely to be Mafia. Could also see lynching NC. There's definitely 1 scum between them, probably 2. The only other possibility is Boonwolf
"Cry havoc, and let slip the wombat of war!"

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6940 (ISO) » Wed Jan 28, 2015 6:23 am

Post by T S O »

Well, Pine, you calling me Mafia when I've shown exactly why I'm not Mafia and not responding to anything I asked ages ago is hardly going to change my view ...?

But you have to call me scum of some sort, my man. I get it. It's cool. I'll still love you.

Anyway, yeah, p2 coming tonight.
-Marquis
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6941 (ISO) » Wed Jan 28, 2015 9:11 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 6935, Boonskiies wrote:I'm actually unsure why Nero is calling my scum actually.

I'm calling you scum 'cause I think you make more sense than TSO or Thor as the last scum.

but also: you started pushing me as soon as I suggested lynching you
you were fairly lynch happy early yesterday and were bandwagon hoping between Pine and Thor
you and slandaar were calling each other wolves but neither pushing each other and you only did when I pointed this out. I feel like this is buddy play.
today you are trying to hurry up and lynch pine for F all reasoning.

I feel like this is what scum do.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6942 (ISO) » Wed Jan 28, 2015 9:14 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

also a little irked that Thor is berating me with questions and yelling at TSO to do stuff but when I asked him to discuss TSO with me he didn't.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6943 (ISO) » Wed Jan 28, 2015 9:16 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

but Pine is still scum

Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #6944 (ISO) » Wed Jan 28, 2015 9:44 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

False, Nero. I've been pushing you since Day 2...

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #6945 (ISO) » Wed Jan 28, 2015 9:46 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Also, I tend not to have any association tells with buddies as scum. I'd bus a partner in an instant if I feel it would be best.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6946 (ISO) » Wed Jan 28, 2015 9:46 pm

Post by T S O »

self-meta at this stage of the game is worse than useless, Boon.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6947 (ISO) » Wed Jan 28, 2015 9:47 pm

Post by T S O »

Yeah, Thor, I've decided Boon is more likely scum than Nero - I'll lay out my workings tonight, school on now.
-Marquis
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #6948 (ISO) » Wed Jan 28, 2015 9:50 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Well, I really don't know what else I can say. I'm town. I get lynched, and the games over. How would you try and defend yourself in this situation?

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6949 (ISO) » Wed Jan 28, 2015 10:24 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 6944, Boonskiies wrote:I've been pushing you since Day 2...

yes. Right when I suggested that we lynch you before lylo you suddenly decided to "start playing" what a coincidence!

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”