Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #6900 (ISO) » Sun Jan 25, 2015 8:38 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 6726, Boonskiies wrote:if anything that's proving Slandaar is a wolf. Slandaar was hard on Reinoe the entire time. Even before the guilty. I find it hard to believe he's mafia. Also, i've had more strength and urgency in scum hunting than Slandaar has toDay. Also, I have been voting Slandaar for a while now, I'm constantly attacking Nero for being mafia, so I don't get the doing almost nothing but attacking you thing. If anything, I'm defending myself and TSO. I dont think ive defended Thor really. If Nero isn't mafia, Thor is.

In post 6727, Boonskiies wrote:Pine's case proved Slandaar is more wolf than mafia, really.

In post 6735, Boonskiies wrote:I wasn't getting mafia vibes from Slandaar really, so if he flips mafia I'm going to truly be surprised.

In post 6736, Boonskiies wrote:Wolf makes sense.

In post 6737, Boonskiies wrote:
In post 6732, Pine wrote:Well shit

Is Nero a wolf after all?

Good game Town :(

This is really fake, though. By the way, when Slandaar flips wolf, we lynch this tomorrow. Hell, mafia needs to just put this doggy down.

Nero mafia could have also actually shot the doggy that is Pine.
"Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
. That's my main; I just mod on
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #6901 (ISO) » Sun Jan 25, 2015 8:39 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

So yeah, I need to stop second guessing myself. Nero/Pine are the remaining scum.
"Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #6902 (ISO) » Sun Jan 25, 2015 8:40 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

VOTE: Pine

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #6903 (ISO) » Sun Jan 25, 2015 8:52 pm

Post by Thor665 »

That is not you against Slandaar at all.
It is most assuredly not you leading gak.
I don't care about your opinion on this anymore.

I asked you some questions;

Nero limited power role wolf shot Pine last night. Pine, mafia goon, was jailed and kept alive, and also was unable to make a kill because of it. this is actually more likely what happened.

Why is this more likely what happened?
What makes Pine Mafia?
What makes Nero Wolf?
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6904 (ISO) » Mon Jan 26, 2015 7:56 am

Post by T S O »

In post 6885, Thor665 wrote:I'd like to get feedback from you on the Boon v. Nero question.

When you ask this, are we assuming that Pine's gonna flip WW? Because the question is different if we aren't.

Also, bump. Get fucking posting.
"i have the sickest grossest feeling that even if it's my lynch today, my townflip still won't lead to a tso lynch, and then he'll find some bullshit way to reason either shooting or lynching gm tomorrow because if there's anyone who can strongarm a mislynch despite his reads or cases being proved wrong time and again it's tso"
-Marquis
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6905 (ISO) » Mon Jan 26, 2015 8:31 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 6881, Thor665 wrote:Yeah, "you" have been totally a leading force on those wagons

I'm glad you agree. :lol:

In post 6885, Thor665 wrote:I'd like Nero to explain his PR = scum theory in more depth, especially now in light of how the no kill night happened.

In short I think a 10/5 town makes a little more sense than a 9/6. I am town and TSO doesn't make that much sense to me as either scum faction. Leaving Pine, you and Boons to contain the last 2 scum. I really don't like the idea of town having 4 prs and one of you two being town also gives town two protective roles and also Pine is scum so like that means both of you can't be scum.

In post 6885, Thor665 wrote:I'd like to see Nero back up his claim of leading certain wagons.

Sure. I will admit that I wasn't the only one scumreading Flubber but I preferred him to Pine. Simply put, his lynch would not have happened unless I started pushing him. In much the same fashion, Slandaar did NOT have that much heat on him until I started accusing him and Boons of being wolf together. (which I still think is very likely) I was p instrumental in both lynches. I dunno if you are downplaying my role b/c scum or just ego.

TSO-one of Thor/Boon is scum. Who is it and why?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #6906 (ISO) » Mon Jan 26, 2015 9:56 am

Post by Thor665 »

In post 6904, T S O wrote:
In post 6885, Thor665 wrote:I'd like to get feedback from you on the Boon v. Nero question.

When you ask this, are we assuming that Pine's gonna flip WW? Because the question is different if we aren't.

Assess both possibilities then.

In post 6905, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 6881, Thor665 wrote:Yeah, "you" have been totally a leading force on those wagons

I'm glad you agree. :lol:

Yeah - because narf word games is how you should spend your limited posting time while worrying about your health as opposed to, y'know, helping the town wincon.
WHat is this gakky-gak business?
Replace out?

In post 6905, Nero Cain wrote:In short I think a 10/5 town makes a little more sense than a 9/6. I am town and TSO doesn't make that much sense to me as either scum faction. Leaving Pine, you and Boons to contain the last 2 scum. I really don't like the idea of town having 4 prs and one of you two being town also gives town two protective roles and also Pine is scum so like that means both of you can't be scum.

Why do you rule out TSO as either scum faction?
Also, why don't you like the idea of 4 town PRs versus 6 scum, 2 killing factions, and at least 3 scum PRs not counting neighbor?

In post 6885, Thor665 wrote:I'd like to see Nero back up his claim of leading certain wagons.

Sure. I will admit that I wasn't the only one scumreading Flubber but I preferred him to Pine. Simply put, his lynch would not have happened unless I started pushing him. In much the same fashion, Slandaar did NOT have that much heat on him until I started accusing him and Boons of being wolf together. (which I still think is very likely) I was p instrumental in both lynches. I dunno if you are downplaying my role b/c scum or just ego.

Please show some of these decisive push moments via a quote or link - or even just give me some decent info so I can track them down in your iso.
It is not how I remember either lynch going down, but I would be happy to be proven wrong as it would make my job easier.

Also - I'd love to hear which scum faction you think I am part of and why - because...seriously now.
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6907 (ISO) » Mon Jan 26, 2015 10:02 am

Post by T S O »

TSO-one of Thor/Boon is scum. Who is it and why?

Boon.

In post 6906, Thor665 wrote:
In post 6904, T S O wrote:

Assess both possibilities then.

Oh for fuck's sake, Thor, I'm barely posting in multiple games, my hw is through the roof, and you're asking me to do out both of them? The fucking two of them?
"i have the sickest grossest feeling that even if it's my lynch today, my townflip still won't lead to a tso lynch, and then he'll find some bullshit way to reason either shooting or lynching gm tomorrow because if there's anyone who can strongarm a mislynch despite his reads or cases being proved wrong time and again it's tso"
-Marquis
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #6908 (ISO) » Mon Jan 26, 2015 10:15 am

Post by Thor665 »

Replace out?
Because though I can sympathize with you that real life is biting your backside - you were the one who signed up for the game. You either have time to play it or you don't. So replace out or play. I am so dead inside when people give me these sorts of answers nowadays - when my schedule is bad I stop joining games and play in less games and control my obligations as a courtesy to the other players. I do not toss it in their face that I'm allowed to be a lazy derp-tard because I'm too busy to participate but still decided to join up because 'hey, screw you guys, I wanted to play without time to play'. It's weird. Don't use that as an excuse with me, please.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #6909 (ISO) » Mon Jan 26, 2015 10:17 am

Post by Thor665 »

I don't even understand how herculean of an effort you think this is - all I'm asking you to do is assess two slots for scum/town possibilities within the scope of this game that has two scum factions.

How much time does that take you roughly?
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6910 (ISO) » Mon Jan 26, 2015 10:22 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 6906, Thor665 wrote:Why do you rule out TSO as either scum faction?

#1 pine is scummier than TSO. #2 I think the way that Scripten treated us in the hoods makes me think not wolf (you were agreeing with this earlier so IDK why you stopped) #3 Pine is prob going to flip mafia and Ren voting TSO kinda makes me think he's less likely to be mafia anyhow.

In post 6906, Thor665 wrote:Also, why don't you like the idea of 4 town PRs versus 6 scum, 2 killing factions, and at least 3 scum PRs not counting neighbor?

b/c 4 is low? A limited shot cop, a full tracker, a Joat with limited self protect and protect others and a limited vig. Besides you are claiming town so a town you would make a 5th town pr so not really sure why you'd argue with me about there being 4 town prs.

In post 6906, Thor665 wrote:Also - I'd love to hear which scum faction you think I am part of and why - because...seriously now.

wolf but my setup spec is right. Its 10/5 with Pine as the odd man out which leaves you and Boon. Boon is the most likley to be scum out of the two of you but I can't see both of you being town.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #6911 (ISO) » Mon Jan 26, 2015 10:31 am

Post by Thor665 »

In post 6910, Nero Cain wrote:#1 pine is scummier than TSO. #2 I think the way that Scripten treated us in the hoods makes me think not wolf (you were agreeing with this earlier so IDK why you stopped) #3 Pine is prob going to flip mafia and Ren voting TSO kinda makes me think he's less likely to be mafia anyhow.

1. Well, that's true for everyone who isn't Pine, frankly.

2. Was I agreeing with that? I don't think I was because I would have asked for a summation of what was said and don't recall seeing that. Can you give a rundown of the exchange?

3. This, functionally, applies to almost everyone again and is based off a future flip regardless. I find it a really weird number 3.

That felt shallower than I had hoped for.

In post 6910, Nero Cain wrote:b/c 4 is low? A limited shot cop, a full tracker, a Joat with limited self protect and protect others and a limited vig. Besides you are claiming town so a town you would make a 5th town pr so not really sure why you'd argue with me about there being 4 town prs.

This doesn't actually answer the uestion of why you find this to be balanced or not - it's just a list of what is proven to be in the game and then the Thor/Boon question.
I don't follow.

In post 6910, Nero Cain wrote:wolf but my setup spec is right. Its 10/5 with Pine as the odd man out which leaves you and Boon. Boon is the most likley to be scum out of the two of you but I can't see both of you being town.

How does Wolf me make sense - why were me and my buddies so derptastically bus happy?
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6912 (ISO) » Mon Jan 26, 2015 10:51 am

Post by T S O »

Yes, I really did expect when I signed up in this game mid-September that I would still be in this position come February. :roll:
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6913 (ISO) » Mon Jan 26, 2015 10:53 am

Post by T S O »

Like, seriously, fuck me but I have given a lot to this game and been pretty goddamn active here and still you randomly tell me to replace out.

The last time we got a replacement was Pine, look at how content from that slot soared.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6914 (ISO) » Mon Jan 26, 2015 10:55 am

Post by T S O »

In post 6909, Thor665 wrote:I don't even understand how herculean of an effort you think this is - all I'm asking you to do is assess two slots for scum/town possibilities within the scope of this game that has two scum factions.

How much time does that take you roughly?

I don't know? It'll take me a rather long time, at any rate. I mean, I don't know what you want me to even do - VCA, associatives, gut?
-Marquis
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6915 (ISO) » Mon Jan 26, 2015 11:03 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 6911, Thor665 wrote:Was I agreeing with that? I don't think I was because I would have asked for a summation of what was said and don't recall seeing that. Can you give a rundown of the exchange?

I think that later I'll go through your ISO and find it.

let me ask you something: you are claiming town. Why are you arguing with me and my thinking that there are 5 prs?

Aegor
Aegor
Mafia Scum
Aegor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6916 (ISO) » Mon Jan 26, 2015 12:18 pm

Post by Aegor »

Votecount 6.2

[1]
Pine:
Boonskiies

[4]
Not Voting:
Nero Cain, Pine, Thor665, T S O

With 5 alive, it takes 3 to lynch.

Day 6 deadline:
(expired on 2015-02-06 01:41:51)

Mod Notes

Nero Cain is V/LA for one or two more days
Currently partying at the
M A S Q U E R A D E
-- a Large Normal for 21 revelers.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #6917 (ISO) » Mon Jan 26, 2015 1:30 pm

Post by Thor665 »

In post 6912, T S O wrote:Yes, I really did expect when I signed up in this game mid-September that I would still be in this position come February. :roll:

It's a large, Sherlock. How long do you normally think they run for?

In post 6913, T S O wrote:Like, seriously, fuck me but I have given a lot to this game and been pretty goddamn active here and still you randomly tell me to replace out.

The last time we got a replacement was Pine, look at how content from that slot soared.

Yeah, except he's busted scuma nd I actually kind of think you're a town slot - so you offend me more because he's at least not playing against his wincon by being lurkaderp.

In post 6914, T S O wrote:I don't know? It'll take me a rather long time, at any rate. I mean, I don't know what you want me to even do - VCA, associatives, gut?

What were you planning to do when you complained that it would take too long?
All I'm asking you for is you to consider them and get back to me with an opinion hopefully based on some shred of evidence in addition to however much 'gut' you wish to use - you can do that in any way that you normally scumhunt.

In post 6915, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 6911, Thor665 wrote:Was I agreeing with that? I don't think I was because I would have asked for a summation of what was said and don't recall seeing that. Can you give a rundown of the exchange?

I think that later I'll go through your ISO and find it.

let me ask you something: you are claiming town. Why are you arguing with me and my thinking that there are 5 prs?

There is a pretty big difference between 'arguing against' and 'asking someone to explain the reasoning they used to reach a conclusion'.
I'm still waiting, by the by - on multiples of them.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6918 (ISO) » Mon Jan 26, 2015 9:55 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Well I've told you. I'm town and Pine is scum. I don't like TSO that much as wolf from Scripten's interactions or mafia thanks to Csareo's OMGUS attack. Which literally leaves you and Boon. So...not really sure why you are making this out like its so hard to understand?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6919 (ISO) » Mon Jan 26, 2015 10:18 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 6915, Nero Cain wrote:

In post 6286, Nero Cain wrote:The way that scripten tried to play mediator between me and TSO makes me think non wolf and the non wolf scum faction is mafia.

I actually do
not
dislike this logic - what do you think of TSO's stance that he is not Mafia as he expressed a few posts back in reply to you?[/quote]

:igmeou:

In post 4380, Nero Cain wrote:So lets talk about Scriptens actions in the hood last night.

TSO wasn't posting and I called him on it. He said that he forgot and then wanted to talk about Anen. He also asked if we got a night start pm. I told him no and then asked him about his Fonz and Garmr reads. Scripten then made a post that made it sound like me and TSO were fighting. I thought it was strange that he was acting like me and TSO were getting into it. His response was that the night dl was over and to ignore him.
This seemed weird and scummy.

So lets spend some time talking about TSO-what worries you there?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6920 (ISO) » Mon Jan 26, 2015 10:19 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 6290, Thor665 wrote:I actually do not dislike this logic - what do you think of TSO's stance that he is not Mafia as he expressed a few posts back in reply to you?

Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #6921 (ISO) » Tue Jan 27, 2015 7:10 am

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 6918, Nero Cain wrote:Well I've told you.
I'm town and Pine is scum.
I don't like TSO that much as wolf from Scripten's interactions or mafia thanks to Csareo's OMGUS attack. Which literally leaves you and Boon. So...not really sure why you are making this out like its so hard to understand?

THEN LET'S VOTE PINE!!!!

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6922 (ISO) » Tue Jan 27, 2015 7:18 am

Post by T S O »

No, Boon, you're not getting your unneeded quicklynch.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6923 (ISO) » Tue Jan 27, 2015 7:18 am

Post by T S O »

I will do this later tonight, I promise. Sorry if I'm getting pissed lately, it's a very stressfilled time.
-Marquis
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #6924 (ISO) » Tue Jan 27, 2015 7:21 am

Post by Boonskiies »

except when he flips scum, it is needed. I don't know what else I can say to even push for this lynch, as it was all said yesterDay. Remember yesterDay? When he was 100% scum to people?

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”