Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #6875 (ISO) » Sat Jan 24, 2015 6:57 pm

Post by Thor665 »

You do all realize that - by a substantial margin - TSO is out-towning all of you.
TSO.
What the hell peeps?
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6876 (ISO) » Sat Jan 24, 2015 7:05 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 6871, Thor665 wrote:Your output over the past week has been exceedingly poor

I *might* agree with this mainly 'cause this dayphase hasn't been going on for a week. I've also been a major contributor to the past two scum lynches and I am very likey to be correct on the last two scum. (pine and boons) Why are you pretending like I need a bizillion posts? My content is good, my reads are good thus I don't need 554776654656885656556 posts to be an active contributor.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6877 (ISO) » Sat Jan 24, 2015 7:30 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 6873, Boonskiies wrote:You tried reaction testing by voting your buddy, Nero

YEAH THATS IT! I mean Slan was p under the radar at that point and my accusation that you two were wolf (since I felt like the way you two were treating each other was buddy play) really got the ball rolling on Slan. Short of hard bussing him you'd have zero town cred.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6878 (ISO) » Sun Jan 25, 2015 1:34 am

Post by T S O »

In post 6875, Thor665 wrote:You do all realize that - by a substantial margin - TSO is out-towning all of you.
TSO.
What the hell peeps?

I appreciate the sentiment in one respect, but should this really be surprising? I am town, and generally in my towngames I'm townread a lot.

:neutral:
"i have the sickest grossest feeling that even if it's my lynch today, my townflip still won't lead to a tso lynch, and then he'll find some bullshit way to reason either shooting or lynching gm tomorrow because if there's anyone who can strongarm a mislynch despite his reads or cases being proved wrong time and again it's tso"
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6879 (ISO) » Sun Jan 25, 2015 1:44 am

Post by T S O »

In post 6876, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 6871, Thor665 wrote:Your output over the past week has been exceedingly poor

I *might* agree with this mainly 'cause this dayphase hasn't been going on for a week. I've also been a major contributor to the past two scum lynches and I am very likey to be correct on the last two scum. (pine and boons) Why are you pretending like I need a bizillion posts? My content is good, my reads are good thus I don't need 554776654656885656556 posts to be an active contributor.

I actually quite like this post and its anti-appeasement.

In post 6863, Pine wrote:I think it's kind of adorable how much TSO has poured on the turbo against me. He needs for attention to be so far off of him that he gets overlooked

Well, if you want, you can go back and look at yesterday. In case you weren't reading, what happened was that I was consistently pushing you as a Wolf, either with Thor or with Slandaar. So, no, I have been pushing you as scum since before today.

On another note, this post makes no sense at all. "Oh, look, TSO is pushing me really hard! He wants to get attention so far off him no-one will notice him! And that's why he's being so open and vocal about pushing me!"

But you can continue posting empty rhetoric and fluff, Pine, I am sure that'll save you come lynch today.

In post 6874, Thor665 wrote:
In post 6862, Thor665 wrote:
In post 6856, Boonskiies wrote:@Pine - who's the wolf, who's the mafia? I'm really starting to lean Nero-Wolf (shot me), and TSO-Mafia (shot you).

Why is that? (he asked - kind of expecting this question to be ignored as all others before it had been)

@Boon - I fething loathe you.

I too am feeling this right now.
"i have the sickest grossest feeling that even if it's my lynch today, my townflip still won't lead to a tso lynch, and then he'll find some bullshit way to reason either shooting or lynching gm tomorrow because if there's anyone who can strongarm a mislynch despite his reads or cases being proved wrong time and again it's tso"
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6880 (ISO) » Sun Jan 25, 2015 1:45 am

Post by T S O »

I should really have snarked more at Pine's ridiculous post in retrospect, but oh well. An opportunity missed.
-Marquis
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #6881 (ISO) » Sun Jan 25, 2015 5:00 am

Post by Thor665 »

In post 6876, Nero Cain wrote:

Yeah, "you" have been totally a leading force on those wagons. :neutral:
I'm actually annoyed you found time out of your day to post this and not to, y'know, present reasoning or debate some of the questions I have as regards the you v. Boon issue, or anything else pro-townish.

@TSO - speaking of which, you were also going to give me some Boon v. Nero feedback. How is that coming?

I feel like this is a repeat of yesterday, where I announced my reads and reasons, and then other people took weeks to even vaguely present their reads,a nd then we lynched. Is this the thing to do in late game now? We don't debate each other on reasoning anymore? I don't get it.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #6882 (ISO) » Sun Jan 25, 2015 5:01 am

Post by Thor665 »

@Nero - like, you're clearly not even really v/la.
Fine - whoop-de-feth, Thor is a jerk - I can accept that and will gladly admit to it.
But make your next post game content as opposed to meaningless drivel pointing out that I am being mean.
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6883 (ISO) » Sun Jan 25, 2015 5:09 am

Post by T S O »

In post 6881, Thor665 wrote:
@TSO - speaking of which, you were also going to give me some Boon v. Nero feedback. How is that coming?

Swimmingly - and by that I mean I haven't started it yet but plan to do so very soon.

In post 6881, Thor665 wrote:I feel like this is a repeat of yesterday, where I announced my reads and reasons, and then other people took weeks to even vaguely present their reads,a nd then we lynched. Is this the thing to do in late game now? We don't debate each other on reasoning anymore? I don't get it.

I've announced my reads, and I've given decent reasoning for them so far. Again, you can't just lump me in with the likes of Pine and Boon here.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6884 (ISO) » Sun Jan 25, 2015 5:19 am

Post by T S O »

In post 6859, T S O wrote:So, who thought Boon was scum over you? Me? Nero? Someone else?

In post 6860, T S O wrote:Because Nero was calling Boon/Pine all day yesterday - so I see no reason for him to take the additional risk of Boon lying and shoot Boon when literally everyone was telling him it was you.

I very clearly wasn't calling Boon-scum until today's events.

I would also love for you to respond to this, Pine - otherwise I might have to assume you have no response, and I'm sure that's not the case.

And, to prevent giving you a chance to further your current record of doing nothing at all - you've already given a fluffy jibe and no-one accepted it, so please, not again.
-Marquis
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #6885 (ISO) » Sun Jan 25, 2015 5:55 am

Post by Thor665 »

I see little advantage to much talking with Pine at this stage - it is on him to show solid evidence that either he is not scum or someone else specifically is - otherwise he's the lynch for today as you, I, Boon (I think?), and Nero have all indicated belief that he's scum. So that's his business should he choose to accept it, and if he's town he should...and if he's scum he should, so.

I'd like to get feedback from you on the Boon v. Nero question.

I'd like to get Nero's and Boon's feedback on the same question.

I'd like Nero to explain his PR = scum theory in more depth, especially now in light of how the no kill night happened.

I'd like Boon to explain his ludicrous claims of who shot where, and why he is claiming them - and if he can't I'd like to see him present a case not based off made up gak.

I'd like to see Nero back up his claim of leading certain wagons.

I'd like to see the same from Boon, frankly.

I'd like to see TSO not sit back on laurels of 'I'm doing better at being pro-town than people who appear to actively be not trying to be pro-town'.

I'd like for this to happen within a few days, because then I'd sort of like to lynch Pine.

About the only job I give myself is I think I should come up with a few thoughts for the scum as to who to shoot based off Pine's flip - because if I'm wrong about him scum will want to shoot smartly, as a scum kill at that point and a town kill from other scum, equates to a win for scum - so it behooves them to be on top of that gak and it behooves me to educate them enough to hopefully swing the crosskill.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #6886 (ISO) » Sun Jan 25, 2015 6:03 am

Post by Thor665 »

In working on my own job that I gave myself - I do have to say that the only wolves I currently see are Pine or Nero. I remain pretty convinced that neither TSO nor Boon were bussing yesterday.
So if Pine flips town, and you're Mafia, I'd shoot Nero, and if you're Nero and a Wolf...well...I dunno...it sorta depends on your role. If your role is strong, shoot Boon, if your role is not that strong shoot TSO. Basically pay attention to the balance between the teams and decide whether Boon is really BP and can also be scum.

As far as Wolves, if Pine flips town and you're hunting last Mafia...again, I think it depends on your role. Nero or Boon seem the smart money here, though. As above, it depends. I also will add that TSO is probably more likely cleared of Wolf than of Mafia, so he's sort of like the wild card guess for you. Let's hold on that thought - I probably need to re-look at some of my Mafia theorizing, as I was more focused on Wolves yesterday.
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #6887 (ISO) » Sun Jan 25, 2015 6:03 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 6772, Aegor wrote:

:right: [4]Slandaar: Boonskiies, T S O, Thor665, Nero Cain -- LYNCH

[1]
Nero Cain:
Slandaar
[1]
Thor665:
Pine

This is all the proof I need to back up my leading of Slandaar's wagon. Nero brought it out to the very end, mainly trying to get either myself or Thor lynched, or trying to get that no lynch.
"Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
. That's my main; I just mod on
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #6888 (ISO) » Sun Jan 25, 2015 6:12 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Nero limited power role wolf shot Pine last night. Pine, mafia goon, was jailed and kept alive, and also was unable to make a kill because of it. this is actually more likely what happened.
"Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #6889 (ISO) » Sun Jan 25, 2015 6:17 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 6203, Pine wrote:Fuck it

I am a Mafia Goon

Lynch me and Town loses

Thor + Boon

Yeah, I think this might have actually been a real claim. I know I'm flip flopping around, guys, but I'm just thinking of all possibilities. I don't see this coming from a town perspective, and I am wanting to lynch Pine toDay over Nero.

VOTE: Pine

Also, Thor, you should definitely state who you are going to jail toNight. It'll most definitely help us out tomorrow, even if you ended up dying.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #6890 (ISO) » Sun Jan 25, 2015 6:17 pm

Post by Pine »

I'm not scum bro
"Cry havoc, and let slip the wombat of war!"

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #6891 (ISO) » Sun Jan 25, 2015 6:18 pm

Post by Pine »

I'll spend tomorrow laying out why. Right now, I just came off a 36 hour shift and I want comfort food, some good lovin', and maybe some Skyrim

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #6892 (ISO) » Sun Jan 25, 2015 6:19 pm

Post by Pine »

The Town motivation for that fakeclaim was reactions. It didn't go as well as I'd hoped, but maybe I need to go back and look at it again, without the preconception of Boon + Thor

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #6893 (ISO) » Sun Jan 25, 2015 6:21 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Unvote

I'll wait for your reasoning.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #6894 (ISO) » Sun Jan 25, 2015 8:10 pm

Post by Thor665 »

In post 6887, Boonskiies wrote:
In post 6772, Aegor wrote:

:right: [4]Slandaar: Boonskiies, T S O, Thor665, Nero Cain -- LYNCH

[1]
Nero Cain:
Slandaar
[1]
Thor665:
Pine

This is all the proof I need to back up my leading of Slandaar's wagon.

Since when is "first to vote" equivalent to "leading the wagon".
You sure as hell didn't lead me onto that wagon - I'm pretty sure you didn't lead TSO there either, though I *might* but that with evidence.

When i say "lead the wagon" I mean you *LEAD* the fething wagon. As in, you talked about why it was a good wagon, you repeatedly pressured people to vote it,a nd you constantly attacked the person you were voting. *THAT* is leading.
All you have shown is that you voted him.
Whoop-dee-doo.

In post 6888, Boonskiies wrote:Nero limited power role wolf shot Pine last night. Pine, mafia goon, was jailed and kept alive, and also was unable to make a kill because of it. this is actually more likely what happened.

Why is this more likely what happened?
What makes Pine Mafia?
What makes Nero Wolf?

In post 6889, Boonskiies wrote:Also, Thor, you should definitely state who you are going to jail toNight. It'll most definitely help us out tomorrow, even if you ended up dying.

Since I almost invariably have the hammer - I'll announce then.

If anyone speed derp hammers without me around to say otherwise then I'll jail TSO if Pine flips town and Boon if Pine flips Wolf and whoever speed derped hammered if Pine flips Mafia.

In post 6892, Pine wrote:The Town motivation for that fakeclaim was reactions. It didn't go as well as I'd hoped, but maybe I need to go back and look at it again, without the preconception of Boon + Thor

In post 6893, Boonskiies wrote:
Unvote

I'll wait for your reasoning.

Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #6895 (ISO) » Sun Jan 25, 2015 8:10 pm

Post by Thor665 »

Actually, y'know what Boon - I don't even care anymore to give you the chance to look town.
I'm going to look at you vote myself.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #6896 (ISO) » Sun Jan 25, 2015 8:14 pm

Post by Thor665 »

@Boon - you didn't lead GAK as far as the Slandaar lynch, you practically had to be dragged into that vote and were fairly desperate and shifty about it, and overly eager to shift to Pine at multiple points during the lynch. Nah - no 'non-Wolf' cred for you there methinks.

If I search you for Scripten will I find anything remotely clearing of you?
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #6897 (ISO) » Sun Jan 25, 2015 8:24 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

I don't believe I really ever interacted with Scripten. He was dead before I really did anything in this game, bar my day 2 spike in activity. Also, the majority of yesterDay, I was saying Pine and Slandaar are wolves. Pine and Slandaar are wolves. I couldn't get Pine lynched, so I moved on to Slandaar. I was correct; he was a wolf. Why would I have accepted the idea of lynching Slandaar, or why would Nero saying Slandaar and I are buddies with no reasoning make me want to vote Slandaar?

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #6898 (ISO) » Sun Jan 25, 2015 8:34 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 6016, Boonskiies wrote:
In post 5925, Slandaar wrote:I will claim after Pine.

Pine/Thor/Boon. Pine maf, Thor, Boon wolf.

Seems really good.

I'm beginning to feel a Slandaar/Pine scum wolf team, actually. By saying Pine is mafia, if we truly end up believing that, we will absolutely not lynch Pine today, or we lose the game. Also, Thor and myself are the easiest two to try and mislynch. it makes sense from a wolf perspective.

In post 6070, Boonskiies wrote:HOLY FUCK IT'S THOR AND SLANDAAR!

unvote

In post 6125, Boonskiies wrote:TSO, I will not be clearing Slan or Nero.

In post 6158, Boonskiies wrote:Thor/Slandaar/Nero does not make up the wolf buddies, as they would have hammered you and won. I'm really confident with my vote.

In post 6167, Boonskiies wrote:I don't see how you can possibly be mafia.

@Thor - the wolf buddies aren't both in that group of 3. One of the three of you are pines partner, though.

In post 6198, Boonskiies wrote:Pine/Slandaar are wolves; Nero is mafia. End of story. Let's end this game.

In post 6240, Boonskiies wrote:If Slandaar/Nero are the wolf team, I'm gonna flip a lid.

In post 6264, Boonskiies wrote:I'm willing to believe it's Thor and Slandaar. I'm not voting yet, though.

In post 6303, Boonskiies wrote:boon-town
tso-town
pine-wolf
slandaar/thor-wolf
slandaar/nero-mafia

In post 6393, Boonskiies wrote:Is Slandaar still not claiming? :roll:

In post 6394, Boonskiies wrote:@slandaar - that's great, but Pine's not mafia.

In post 6425, Boonskiies wrote:@Pine - what are your thoughts on Slandaar?

In post 6487, Boonskiies wrote:Anyone else think it's weird how Pine says vote me yet he's voting Thor?

VOTE: Slandaar

Unfortunate if Nero/Thor is actually wolf. :/

In post 6489, Boonskiies wrote:Again, I believe Slandaar and Pine are wolves. I've been stating I believe Nero is mafia since day 2. I fail to see how you possibly could say I think Slandaar is mafia. I'm town reading TSO, of course I'm going to from a town mind set.

In post 6498, Boonskiies wrote:Although, the fact that wolves haven't pounced on Slandaar shows that he is not mafia, I believe.

In post 6517, Boonskiies wrote:If anything, this most likely shows that Pine/Slandaar are the same alignment, and Thor/Boon are most likely the same alignment. Difference is, Thor and I are both town.

In post 6524, Boonskiies wrote:
This was really just one point that Thor's reasoning is completely lacking when it comes to why Boon/Pine are wolf/mafia.

Sliiiiiiiiiiip. He thinks I'm mafia, and Pine's a wolf. The actual wolf got caught up.

In post 6525, Boonskiies wrote:I've actually become more comfortable with a Slandaar lynch than a Pine one.

In post 6537, Boonskiies wrote:Now Slandaar thinks I'm mafia instead of a wolf. Hilarious.

Also, I have been saying Slandaar/Pine for the longest time; I will happily join a Pine lynch.

In post 6541, Boonskiies wrote:How is anything Slandaar said different from my town play?

In post 6560, Boonskiies wrote:Also, I'm not being super lynch happy. I'm
only
willing to lynch Slandaar or Pine. I really don't care who at this point. I'm ready for the next step in this game, and for it to be done (even though I am enjoying it). 22 units this semester. I have gotten my mind made up on Slandaar/Pine that there isn't anyway I'm willing to vote anyone else despite what anyone will say.

In post 6562, Boonskiies wrote:What happened to your Slandaar read?

In post 6564, Boonskiies wrote:I
was
hesitant to lynch Slandaar. You thought Slandaar and I were wolf buddies. The fact that I'm voting Slandaar now, or that you think I'm partners with someone else, makes my hesitance towards Slandaar earlier as a reason moot. As a wolf, why would I be hesitant against voting Slandaar if he's not my buddy? There was no reason as a wolf for me NOT to vote Slandaar, especially after giving a possibility to his lynch. I wasn't necessarily ready for the day to be over then. I am now.

In post 6567, Boonskiies wrote:Why not vote Slandaar or Pine then? They're in your grouping.

In post 6579, Boonskiies wrote:I dropped Thor today, because if he's anything, he's mafia. Unless there's that possibility you and him are the wolf team...in that case. Fuck. But yeah, I see Thor more as potential mafia than wolf. I'm town reading TSO for toDay. And I know I'm town. From my perspective, I see it as one of either you, Nero, or Thor is scum. I do see a possibility of the town being Nero/TSO/Boon. Honestly, I'm occasionally getting town reads from Pine, which sucks, because I'm probably going to be the one to cost town the game for one reason or another. Which is why my vote is on Slandaar, and will probably stay there. I get absolutely no town reads from him.

In post 6581, Boonskiies wrote:The potential town teams I see are Nero/TSO/Boon, Thor/TSO/Boon, Pine/TSO/Boon, or Nero/Thor/Boon. Slandaar's the only one who doesn't come up ever in that.

In post 6582, Boonskiies wrote:From my perspective, that makes him a wolf. Mafia has to be in one of my potential town teams.

In post 6600, Boonskiies wrote:
In post 6593, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 6589, Slandaar wrote:Thor/Boon cannot both be town I do agree with that 6PR is going to be too much.

In post 6589, Slandaar wrote:11 VT

So if you think Boons and Thor are scum....which VT do you think is lying and why.

Good catch, nero. So Slandaar legitimately scum slipped this time.

In post 6626, Boonskiies wrote:Slandaar's going for Nero now. Awesome. Pine's trying to talk people out of it. Awesome.

In post 6639, Boonskiies wrote:Nero and Slandaar can't both be town. And Slandaar's not mafia.

In post 6661, Boonskiies wrote:Welp, when Slandaar flips wolf, I think it's pretty obvious Pine is the partner, with the slight possibility that it's Nero.

In post 6707, Boonskiies wrote:Nero...we want Slandaar...T S O/Myself/Thor are all voting him. Are you really not paying attention? It's on you to hammer it.

In post 6711, Boonskiies wrote:
In post 6708, Pine wrote:@Slandaar: The fact that NC isn't loll hammering you when he's got plenty of plausible cause pretty well proves he's not a wolf

False. Nero/Slandaar is possible as a wolf team.

Damn, i just epicly multiquoted but it didn't show up when I tried to post. A LOT of my ISO from yesterDay, and SO MUCH OF IT is me against Slandaar. Just check my ISO and it's obvious.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #6899 (ISO) » Sun Jan 25, 2015 8:34 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Oh, damn. there it is. HAHA!!!

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”