Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #6850 (ISO) » Sat Jan 24, 2015 9:34 am

Post by Thor665 »

I did add JKer to town power - and I already pointed out that your balance assertions were being made without even trying to ask me how many shots I did or didn't have. I feel like you're only half reading what I post. You're not doing much to sell me on you being town who was targeted for a kill.

Also;

Claim: My JK specifically and clearly only protects against a single kill attempt per night
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #6851 (ISO) » Sat Jan 24, 2015 9:47 am

Post by Pine »

I'm "not doing much" because I feel it's reasonably obvious.

If your JK only protects once, then someone took a shot at Boon
"Cry havoc, and let slip the wombat of war!"

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6852 (ISO) » Sat Jan 24, 2015 10:41 am

Post by T S O »

Pine, my boy, the game is up.
"i have the sickest grossest feeling that even if it's my lynch today, my townflip still won't lead to a tso lynch, and then he'll find some bullshit way to reason either shooting or lynching gm tomorrow because if there's anyone who can strongarm a mislynch despite his reads or cases being proved wrong time and again it's tso"
-Marquis
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #6853 (ISO) » Sat Jan 24, 2015 11:10 am

Post by Pine »

You're right, it is. Why don't you self-vote?

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6854 (ISO) » Sat Jan 24, 2015 11:13 am

Post by T S O »

In post 6839, Thor665 wrote:
In post 6838, T S O wrote:Like, he says that he was trying to bait-absorb a shot last night instead of hoping for a crosskill. From a town perspective, that makes literally no Smurfing sense unless he somehow got powered up from one of the BP-shots being used up.

I intentionally jailed someone I was fairly convinced was scum - how is his concept different from my own? Both of us were, in effect, trying to stop a kill at the cost of protecting scum.

Firstly, because his "plan" involved him acting like scum in the thread, and yours did not. This sacrificed his credibility as town needlessly and could have led to his lynch.
Secondly, because IF he was shot night 1, as he said he thought he was, and both scum tried to kill him because he was acting like scum - he would die.
Thirdly, because him absorbing a shot essentially does nothing but that, whereas there is more information off your block.

In post 6839, Thor665 wrote:
In post 6838, T S O wrote:I am considering his reactions when Pine claimed Mafia. They did seem off at the time, but I was Werewolf hunting at that point so didn't really go too far into it.

I don't recall any of those twiging to me - I'd love to see your thoughts on that period.

Sure.
"i have the sickest grossest feeling that even if it's my lynch today, my townflip still won't lead to a tso lynch, and then he'll find some bullshit way to reason either shooting or lynching gm tomorrow because if there's anyone who can strongarm a mislynch despite his reads or cases being proved wrong time and again it's tso"
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6855 (ISO) » Sat Jan 24, 2015 11:14 am

Post by T S O »

So, Pine, are we abandoning the "scum shot me twice" theory?

Even though you're the scummiest person in the game so it makes perfect sense for you to have absorbed two shots if you were town?
-Marquis
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #6856 (ISO) » Sat Jan 24, 2015 12:25 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

@Pine - who's the wolf, who's the mafia? I'm really starting to lean Nero-Wolf (shot me), and TSO-Mafia (shot you).
"Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
. That's my main; I just mod on
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #6857 (ISO) » Sat Jan 24, 2015 12:27 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Also, there was incentive to try and get them to shoot me as town. If we hadn't lynched a wolf yesterDay, it was a decent backup because if wolf shot the actual mafia, we would have been assumingly end gamed from yesterDay's perspective.
"Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #6858 (ISO) » Sat Jan 24, 2015 12:55 pm

Post by Pine »

In post 6855, T S O wrote:So, Pine, are we abandoning the "scum shot me twice" theory?

Obviously. Clearly someone took a shot at Boon

I was assuming both sides shot at me because they each thought I was the opposite team

Really, your stubborn refusal to admit there's any alternative is coming off as frustrated scum
In post 6856, Boonskiies wrote:@Pine - who's the wolf, who's the mafia? I'm really starting to lean Nero-Wolf (shot me), and TSO-Mafia (shot you).

I was thinking the same, though I'm not ruling out you as Bulletproof Wolf

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6859 (ISO) » Sat Jan 24, 2015 1:01 pm

Post by T S O »

So, who thought Boon was scum over you? Me? Nero? Someone else?
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6860 (ISO) » Sat Jan 24, 2015 1:03 pm

Post by T S O »

Because Nero was calling Boon/Pine all day yesterday - so I see no reason for him to take the additional risk of Boon lying and shoot Boon when literally everyone was telling him it was you.

I very clearly wasn't calling Boon-scum until today's events.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6861 (ISO) » Sat Jan 24, 2015 1:08 pm

Post by T S O »

I was going to point out you were calling me and Nero "super townie" yesterday, until I realised the only scenario plausible in any way where you could be town would be with Boon and Thor as town. So you had to call us scum, no matter what.
-Marquis
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #6862 (ISO) » Sat Jan 24, 2015 1:42 pm

Post by Thor665 »

In post 6856, Boonskiies wrote:@Pine - who's the wolf, who's the mafia? I'm really starting to lean Nero-Wolf (shot me), and TSO-Mafia (shot you).

Why is that? (he asked - kind of expecting this question to be ignored as all others before it had been)
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #6863 (ISO) » Sat Jan 24, 2015 3:13 pm

Post by Pine »

I think it's kind of adorable how much TSO has poured on the turbo against me. He needs for attention to be so far off of him that he gets overlooked

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #6864 (ISO) » Sat Jan 24, 2015 4:11 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Nero flat out thought I was scum, T S O. I pushed Slandaar epicly hard at the end, would I bus my own partner that much, Pine? Also, I was shot by a wolf. I thought if anything I would be mafia sides looking as if I was faking my BP claim. That obviously isn't the case, now. I'm not mafia, and it makes no sense for me to be a wolf.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #6865 (ISO) » Sat Jan 24, 2015 4:48 pm

Post by Pine »

Yeah. You would, especially if he was (effectively) a goon and you had a power remaining. Especially when that power if bulletproof, in a late game where your team is at risk of being extinguished by high-odds night kill. Yeah, bus for Towncred with BP as insurance

Moot point, I'm feeling it more likely to be Nero than you. It's an issue for D7, if ever

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Aegor
Aegor
Mafia Scum
Aegor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6866 (ISO) » Sat Jan 24, 2015 5:03 pm

Post by Aegor »

Votecount 6.1

[1]
Nero Cain:
Boonskiies

[0]
Not Voting:
Nero Cain, Pine, Thor665, T S O

With 5 alive, it takes 3 to lynch.

Day 6 deadline:
(expired on 2015-02-06 01:41:51)

Mod Notes

:nerd:
Currently partying at the
M A S Q U E R A D E
-- a Large Normal for 21 revelers.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #6867 (ISO) » Sat Jan 24, 2015 5:31 pm

Post by Thor665 »

In post 6863, Pine wrote:I think it's kind of adorable how much TSO has poured on the turbo against me. He needs for attention to be so far off of him that he gets overlooked

Which scu team are you connecting him to?
Hint: everyone is ignoring your push because it's not a push.

@Boon - your play quality is sorely lacking and it offends me.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6868 (ISO) » Sat Jan 24, 2015 5:31 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 6864, Boonskiies wrote:I pushed Slandaar epicly hard at the end

you
HAD
too since I called you out on not voting him. Also a Slandaar lynch would not have gained traction without me pointing out that you two were calling each other wolves while neither of you were pushing each other.

Meanwhile, you are now calling me wolf after I lead a lynch wolf but arguing that you pushing Slan makes you not wolf. Do you not see the hypocrisy? but then again I imagine your reply will be along the lines of "I'm Boons, I'm a Vi so I'm allowed to do stupid stuff.

I still think that there's one scum between you and Thor and you calling Thor town makes me think its 'cause you know you are scum but I'll be back in 3 days.

v/la 3 days.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6870 (ISO) » Sat Jan 24, 2015 5:33 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I'm sorry that I value my own health over your need to argue.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #6871 (ISO) » Sat Jan 24, 2015 6:08 pm

Post by Thor665 »

I'm sorry that I feel a bizarre concept that people in the game should play the game?
Don't get silly passive aggressive on me, dude. Your output over the past week has been exceedingly poor. If you're sick - that sucks. But if you've been sick for over a week you have enough issues that you should be replacing out. And if you haven't been ill that long - then you ought to be able to be more proactive.
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #6872 (ISO) » Sat Jan 24, 2015 6:40 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL. NERO SAID HE LEAD THE SLANDAAR WAGON!!!! Funny. I lead that wagon with T S O right there as well.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #6873 (ISO) » Sat Jan 24, 2015 6:41 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

You tried reaction testing by voting your buddy, Nero. You invited and decided to push ME! I was the first name on the Slandaar lynch, end day. You were the last, and only because you had to.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #6874 (ISO) » Sat Jan 24, 2015 6:56 pm

Post by Thor665 »

In post 6862, Thor665 wrote:

Why is that? (he asked - kind of expecting this question to be ignored as all others before it had been)

@Boon - I fething loathe you.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”