Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #6675 (ISO) » Sat Jan 17, 2015 10:51 am

Post by Boonskiies »

@Pine - Wolves don't know who mafia is. It doesn't prove anything. Also, Slandaar says that he doubts Nero/Boon is the wolf team, yet he says Nero is a wolf and is voting me? Ha. Figures. Pine, you're doing pretty well at defending your partner here. You really are, but the gig is up. Bus your buddy.
"Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
. That's my main; I just mod on
Boonskiies
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #6676 (ISO) » Sat Jan 17, 2015 11:18 am

Post by Pine »

In post 5699, Pine wrote:I'm not yet on board about Flubbernugget, and TSO isn't playing the scumgame I've seen from him recently (just finished a game where he was scum). I can see NC and Thor scum though, they've been obstructive and have sought to discredit fresh perspectives

In post 5864, Pine wrote:Hey guy, how about not being a dick

I missed the question, and that's not actually a case

As for the question, you are making an assertion on my opinion. I stated that I feel you've been obstructive and discrediting to the replacements, and I stand by it. You've done everything in your power to undercut the validity of what we've said, and made every effort to paint what we do, even quietness, as scummy. I think it's because you're afraid of new opinions and fresh perspectives, which is scummy, as I've said before. I'd be pushing your lynch right now, but this late in the day it's not going to happen

In post 5866, Pine wrote:I'm not going quote-trolling at this stage of the day.

Your case is weak and far from comprehensive. Your case amounts to "didn't analyze which kind of scum." That's not a case

Very seriously considering this to be a scum vs scum interaction.

In post 5868, Pine wrote:It's not cogdis

We have 14 hours to deadline when there aren't plurality lynches. No lynching is very anti-Town, especially in multiball

In other words, I'm prepared to hammer, but I want to feel good about it

This interaction with Thorscum convinces me that HE thinks Flubber is scum, and is trying to pull together a case. I'm guessing he spotted something in Flubber that he can't really say, because it would be giving himself away in doing so. So he puts together a case made out of spare parts

In post 5884, Pine wrote:
Vote Flubbernugget

@Thor: Consider - I think you're scum. You appear to be putting together a cobbled-together, last-minute case on Flubber. I don't think you'd be doing so against someone you think is Town, too risky. Therefore, I'm guessing you have some kind of inside information. Scum in multiball often have a much clearer idea of who their opponents are than Town does

In post 5954, Pine wrote:
In post 5948, Thor665 wrote:We obviously have no SK at this stage with DGB's flip - and you remain scum, the question is what type of scum.

You should actually claim Mafia even if you are a Wolf, because town and Mafia want to kill Wolves right now - I would sheep a claimed Mafia player today. Are you Mafia? If so I will help defend you, but otherwise you look ungawdly scummy and need rope.

Vote Thor

In post 5985, Pine wrote:Votes without reasons in LYLO, vote is on his expressed suspect that is less likely to be lynched

Bus buddy, vote Townie

In post 5995, Pine wrote:Nope

Bus buddy, vote Townie

Classic

In post 6065, Pine wrote:FUCK FUCK FUCK

That's the second goddamn time I've lost this post. Spent almost an hour on it, then lost battery. Plugged it in, started typing, moved to a different chair, forgot to plug it back in, lost ANOTHER ten minutes.

Here's the TL;DR version

We lose if we kill Mafia today because we cannot win without at LEAST one crosskill. This doesn't mean Mafia should out themselves, it'd be anti-wincon because they'd get NKed. Even a no lynch requires at least one crosskill, because if both target Townies, 2:1:1 Wolf win. Best chance in half an hour of running outcomes is a Wolf lynch, because then we go to 1:3:1. This is especially true because Wolves still have PRs. That could easily fuck up our chances in the crosskill game. I have a lot more thoughts on this, but it's 3 AM, I have work in the morning, and have already typed it twice.

So, to answer your question, Nero, I had initially written a snarky bit about how looking for three suspects when there's only two wolves was dumb, but eliminating possible Mafia as lynchees is important too

So, Wolves. Unlikely to be TSO, that warning about LYLO at day start didn't sound like a Wolf about to win. So two wolves in {Thor, Slandaar, Boon, Nero Cain}. I have a preexisting scumread on Thor due to his antagonism towards the replacements, his eagerness with the Flubber lynch, and his constant worry that the scum theatre between him and Scripten isn't working. He can't be Mafia (leaping onto Flubber like that proves it) so he's Wolf. 5948, where he tries to draw out his remaining opponent, clinches it. That leaves his partner.

I've recently made my case on Boonskies as the other wolf, it needn't be repeated in detail so soon. The key piece is that he clearly selected a target,
then
made his case, instead of the other way around. He also pulled the classic bus-buddy/vote-Townie trick, and the cog-dis of his case further convinces me

Let's examine other possibilities anyway. I've had a pretty reasonable Townread on Nero Cain since the start, despite a hiccup at 5656. He might be a low-and-slow Mafia, but I'm getting a kind of frenetic vibe from him that fits with a smart Townie in a game that might boil down to kingmaker even if he plays all of his cards right. Slandaar's always been hard to read for me, since our first encounter in Rolling in the Deep. His reads are all over the map, BUT have a great deal of reasoning behind them.

In my opinion, Mafia is probably between TSO (who I'm holding off a deeper analysis of b/c today's focus is wolves) and Slandaar. {Thor, Boon, Slandaar, TSO, NC}. Thor and Boon are Wolves, NC is Town, Slandaar is scumhunting, TSO is hard to read. Gun to my head, I'd say Slandaar Mafia. He stayed away from that Flubber wagon like it was poison

Best guess?

Thor+Boon Wolves
Slandaar Mafia
NC, TSO, Pine Town

Thor's my choice for today

In post 6155, Pine wrote:And enough with the bullshit about how, just because once upon a time you attacked someone or buddies them, that you can't be their buddy. Bussing exists. White knighting buddies exists. Talking about what you would or wouldn't do as scum is engaging in the basest WIFOM

In post 6178, Pine wrote:
In post 6177, Thor665 wrote:
In post 6175, T S O wrote:That was pathetic.

Okay?
It still showed what I needed to prove that buddying was happening.
And also seems to imply you really aren't reading Scripten...like, at all.
Do you think that is an incorrect conclusion from the info I've seen?

No one ever questioned that the buddying happened. It's the absurd assertion that it makes you Town that we scoffed at. I mean, that's literally the best you can come up with to demonstrate your Town bona fides, and it relies entirely on your self-meta and "Trust me bro"

In post 6263, Pine wrote:I'm not Mafia (still VT). I was trying to draw out a Mafia soft-counterclaim while gauging potential Wolf bloodthirstiness

Thor has more or less claimed Wolf at this point. I am a little less confident in my Boonskies!Wolf read now. He could be Mafia (that instant NO YOU AREN'T and subsequent backpedal, but 2-shot BP in addition to the roleblock/rolecop we've seen doesn't make sense) but I don't give a shit about Mafia today. That's for the Wolves to puzzle out, and Town to deal with if we survive the night

So, the matter of Thor's partner. It's still not TSO, as much as his extreme interest in the Mafia kills and QT might make me want to think. That leaves Nero Cain and Slandaar, though Boon is still an option I suppose

Unvote
Vote Thor

In post 6356, Pine wrote:*Twitch* I hate several aspects of the last couple of pages
In post 6308, Thor665 wrote:
In post 6306, T S O wrote:What a pity it is Pine didn't stick with that claim of his.

I actually agree - if he was town it was an idiot gambit that does nothing. If he's scum, then he sure as hell shouldn't have backed off of it - it was good Wolf play.

Sticking with the Mafia claim would have been TERRIBLE Town play. You're working really hard to justify a preconceived plan of attack, instead of arriving at a verdict based on the evidence. That inversion is pure scum. I mean, you're suggesting that I abandoned a good play that was getting suspicion off of me instead of abandoning a bad play that would get me shot. That's just stupid, and the acrobatics necessary to justify an attack based on that are extraordinary
In post 6320, Boonskiies wrote:WAITT!!!! PINE CAN'T BE A VT LIKE HE CLAIMS!!!

there are 8 spots not in the neighborhoods.

2 are VT, 2 are town PR's, 2 are mafia slots that have flipped. The final two are werewolf slots. Pine/Slandaar are the werewolf team. no doubt about it.

This doesn't make sense. I'm back to Thor/Boon. They're collaborating too much, and making setup spec assertions that can't be supported

In post 6411, Pine wrote:I'm telling you dude. Thor and Boon are Wolfbuddies. Notice how they have not only left each other alone, but their attacks are eerily coordinated? Almost makes me think Encryptor. Maybe the bulletproof claim is bullshit designed to discourage crosskills. 2-shot is kind of unusual

In post 6459, Pine wrote:No

Wolf hunting will increase the odds of catching a Wolf. Not-a-Wolf is the only designation that matters today. In the slim chance that we end up in a Town:Town:Mafia LYLO, which is Mafia's only hope aside from Kingmaker, then it will matter.

You're kind of blinded by your obsessive need to find the last Mafia, aren't you? You need to either lynch them today or shoot them tonight, because Wolves will probably lose a Kingmaker decision

In post 6462, Pine wrote:
In post 6460, Thor665 wrote:Yes, I agree, 'not a wolf' is useful.
Oddly, we have relational information for Mafia that we lack for town. Crazy that.
Also, we have scummy looking people that need to be sorted as either wolf or not a wolf - again, maiking spotting the Mafia useful.

In any case - again - what was my wolf reaction? Are you intentionally ducking responding to this question?

Yep

Proving what I saw is a lot of work, and I don't fucking feel like it

TL;DR is that you got all frenzied, pried for a bunch of information, and didn't actually let up much despite mouthing the words about a Mafia vote being anti-Town. In other words, I felt you were getting really excited to night kill me and wrap the game up. Wolf team' stop goal today (other than staying alive) is to identify the Mafia (another reason I don't feel like indulging you regarding my Mafia reads,) and I just handed you the answer.

In post 6477, Pine wrote:
In post 6474, T S O wrote:so it's Thor/Boon?

FUCKING YES. FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, YES

In post 6475, T S O wrote:because we have studiously ignored even wagoning Thor today and this Boon flashwagon feels like shit

your wagon is always derailed
Thor's wagon is always derailed
Boon shows no sign of being derailed

why is this

My wagon gets derailed because I'm Town, and arguments to the contrary have been absolute shite

Thor's wagon ONLY gets derailed because Boon (the Bulletproof, WHO CAN'T BE CROSSKILLED) is a BETTER lynch. We could lynch Thor TODAY if we wanted to, I don't think ANYONE has a Townread on him

Boon's wagon IS derailed, BY YOU. Six players, two wolves, wolves won't vote for him, that means we need to be UNANIMOUS against him. WE ARE, except for YOU. That's a SIGN OF DERAILMENT

In post 6477, T S O wrote:I think I want Slandaar dead today, real talk.

Vote: Slandaar

Slandaar is more likely Mafia, which is a game-losing lynch for us

Look, I get that you don't like the setup of an offensively powered team and a defensively powered team, I get that. But double-ISO Thor and Boon for today. Everything they do is in concert, they never EVER consider voting for one another, and go after the same targets

In post 6479, Pine wrote:Put your money where your mouth is then, Thor

Vote for Boon

Or is bussing in MYLO too risky?

In post 6482, Pine wrote:Where's the dodge?

By the way, the crux of my argument is that you stubbornly refuse to consider even the possibility that Boon might be a Wolf, and I see that trend continues unabated. Why would you? You can make your camp elsewhere, and force us into a position where we need unanimous agreement on either of you. There's practically no reason not to

In post 6492, Pine wrote:
In post 6486, Thor665 wrote:I'll even go so far as to point out that, in my belief, Boon spent the first half of this phase trying to lynch me.

Oh really?

The first time Boon voted for you, he unvoted 17 minutes later

The second time he voted for you, he changed his vote ONE minute later

The third time he voted for you, it stayed there for a
whopping
99 minutes, following my Mafia fakeclaim, during which time he posted constantly and didn't take his eyes off that vote

Each and every time, he hovered over his vote, ready to take it off at the first sign of trouble. The first time wasn't even until I'd heckled him for DAYS over the classic scum maneuver of presenting a bus and a target, and never going after the bus

So no, he didn't 'spend the day trying to get you lynched'. He never even meaningfully voted for you. Instead, he kept saying 'Thor and Pine,' and pushed exactly one side of that equation

In post 6513, Pine wrote:
In post 6512, Thor665 wrote:
In post 6510, Slandaar wrote:What 'case' is Boon presenting?

Basically any of them - though I had a lengthy discussion with him earlier today and if you look at his recent iso you'll see a swathe of self-quotes from him with his 'case' such as it exists.
You could also iso Nero for a conversation with me about how he's reacting to Boon's thought process.
Also, there is some vague sideways attack from Pine out there dinging on the way Boon weak attacked me and then 'followed me to some extent in a way I shouldn't describe as lockstep, but is apparently similar enough for Pine to call scummy - insert your own word choice here'.

Y'know, that stuff.

Lol

You went really far out of your way to rephrase that in a sarcastic manner, didn't you?

Summary of case (in a non-awkwardly sarcastic phrasing): Boon and Thor have been very clearly working together all day. They've been trying to ignore one another, except to vaguely list the other as a suspect. They don't, however, pursue those suspicions. Thor hasn't voted for Boon at all, and Boon has only voted for Thor for very brief moments, and then unvotes when he goes offline. They often attack the same person, agree on a lot of things, and appear focused on the same objectives. They are independently scummy, but taken together, are clearly a Wolf team

In post 6514, Pine wrote:Meant to post these together
In post 6507, Thor665 wrote:
In post 6505, Slandaar wrote:I need to work unfortunately but I do have a fantastic case I have put together over the last few days on Thor/Boon to write up this evening. Then we can all sit around and have a nice discussion and finally lynch.

I look forward to that, we've been on hold for some time for you to offer thoughts and for Pine to find a computer.

I've posted my case. I'm not reporting it
again
. My case is based on my interpretation of events, so I'm not spending an hour or so rephrasing what I already said with nice quotes and diagrams, just for you to say NOPE and dismiss it. No one else is whining about this except you, and quite frankly, I don't give a flying rat's ass what you think

In post 6659, Pine wrote:This is me not hammering Slandaar. A Mafia flip from him should clear me as Wolf

Unvote
Vote Thor

Look, at this point none of these vanity wagons are going through. A Slandaar lynch could happen, and that scares me, as I'm pretty sure he's Mafia. We ALL agree (more or less) on Thor. Let's not have an anti-Town lynch

I have made my case against Thor
repeatedly
and
thoroughly
. Thor continues to respond by ignoring it and focusing on trivial issues.

If we can't have Boon, we need to have Thor
"Cry havoc, and let slip the wombat of war!"

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #6677 (ISO) » Sat Jan 17, 2015 11:20 am

Post by Pine »

In post 6675, Boonskiies wrote:@Pine - Wolves don't know who mafia is. It doesn't prove anything. Also, Slandaar says that he doubts Nero/Boon is the wolf team, yet he says Nero is a wolf and is voting me? Ha. Figures. Pine, you're doing pretty well at defending your partner here. You really are, but the gig is up. Bus your buddy.

TSO and NC bleed Town. That leaves three scum between the four of us. With all of the cooperation and mountains of evidence that you and Thor are buddies, that makes Slandaar Mafia. With you both going hard for him, and no one quick hammering for the win, that makes it really, really clear.

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #6678 (ISO) » Sat Jan 17, 2015 11:25 am

Post by Thor665 »

Yes, I see a lot of repetition that I am wolf - but I would note after nearly half of those posts I asked you bout your conclusion or commentary and was promptly stonewalled.
About the other half of them are not cases, but simple commenting that I am scum with no explanation offered.
So - no, those are all empty.
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #6679 (ISO) » Sat Jan 17, 2015 11:26 am

Post by Boonskiies »

except I'm not a wolf.
"Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #6680 (ISO) » Sat Jan 17, 2015 11:27 am

Post by Thor665 »

Put your money where your mouth is then, Thor

Vote for Boon

Like, just as an example - this is one of the quotes you provide. It is blatantly not even the illusion of a case - it is hardly alone in this category.

All you did was iso yourself for 'Thor' and post every result to try and make it look like a case.
Whoop-dee-doo.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6681 (ISO) » Sat Jan 17, 2015 11:27 am

Post by Nero Cain »

pine unvoting Slandaar is :igmeou: I'm pretty convinced that scum is Pine/Boon/Slandaar though

vote:no lynch

town needs a crosskill anyways so a no lynch doesn't hurt us.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #6682 (ISO) » Sat Jan 17, 2015 11:28 am

Post by Thor665 »

In post 6679, Boonskiies wrote:except I'm not a wolf.

Well, more importantly, if you are a wolf the only wolf partner you have available is TSO.
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #6683 (ISO) » Sat Jan 17, 2015 11:34 am

Post by Pine »

In post 6678, Thor665 wrote:Yes, I see a lot of repetition that I am wolf - but I would note after nearly half of those posts I asked you bout your conclusion or commentary and was promptly stonewalled.
About the other half of them are not cases, but simple commenting that I am scum with no explanation offered.
So - no, those are all empty.

Actually, I steadfastedly avoided posts that merely restated my conclusion, and tried to only quote ones that explained my reasoning. Nice try.
In post 6679, Boonskiies wrote:except I'm not a wolf.

Cool story. Which of TSO and NC is, then?
In post 6680, Thor665 wrote:
Put your money where your mouth is then, Thor

Vote for Boon

Like, just as an example - this is one of the quotes you provide. It is blatantly not even the illusion of a case - it is hardly alone in this category.

All you did was iso yourself for 'Thor' and post every result to try and make it look like a case.
Whoop-dee-doo.

I went through my entire ISO, and only quoted about half the posts that mention you.

In this quote, I am highlighting the collusion between you and Boon. You stubbornly refuse to even
consider
the possibility of Boon as a Wolf. Town wouldn't dismiss the possibility, Mafia certainly wouldn't.

And seriously, how cowardly was it to choose one of the simplest and most straightforward posts to use as your example?

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #6684 (ISO) » Sat Jan 17, 2015 11:35 am

Post by Boonskiies »

@Pine - Thor was right. I feel the only possible partner I could have as a wolf is T S O.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #6685 (ISO) » Sat Jan 17, 2015 11:36 am

Post by Pine »

In post 6681, Nero Cain wrote:pine unvoting Slandaar is :igmeou: I'm pretty convinced that scum is Pine/Boon/Slandaar though

If both Mafia and Wolves shoot a Townie, Wolves win. If Mafia gets shot but not Wolf, we go into 2:3 LYLO, where any Townie misvoting is a quicklynch loss, and even a wolf lynch puts us in 1:2 LYLO, same problem. Only if a Wolf is shot but not Mafia do we end up with decent odds for Town with 1:3:1

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #6686 (ISO) » Sat Jan 17, 2015 11:38 am

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 6685, Pine wrote:
In post 6681, Nero Cain wrote:pine unvoting Slandaar is :igmeou: I'm pretty convinced that scum is Pine/Boon/Slandaar though

If both Mafia and Wolves shoot a Townie, Wolves win.
If Mafia gets shot but not Wolf, we go into 2:3 LYLO
, where any Townie misvoting is a quicklynch loss, and even a wolf lynch puts us in 1:2 LYLO, same problem. Only if a Wolf is shot but not Mafia do we end up with decent odds for Town with 1:3:1

Incorrect. If only mafia is shot, that means mafia killed a townie. It's end gamed.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6687 (ISO) » Sat Jan 17, 2015 11:41 am

Post by Nero Cain »

If both Mafia and Wolves shoot a Townie, Wolves win. If Mafia gets shot but not Wolf, we go into 2:3 LYLO, where any Townie misvoting is a quicklynch loss, and even a wolf lynch puts us in 1:2 LYLO, same problem. Only if a Wolf is shot but not Mafia do we end up with decent odds for Town with 1:3:1

meh. If we mislynch today its also an autoloss. Even if we hit wolf today we need a crosskill So either no lynching today lynching today is a risk. I don't necessarily see one risk as better than the other risk.

So what do you think of my "only one of thor/boon" is scum.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #6688 (ISO) » Sat Jan 17, 2015 11:45 am

Post by Pine »

In post 6686, Boonskiies wrote:

If both Mafia and Wolves shoot a Townie, Wolves win.
If Mafia gets shot but not Wolf, we go into 2:3 LYLO
, where any Townie misvoting is a quicklynch loss, and even a wolf lynch puts us in 1:2 LYLO, same problem. Only if a Wolf is shot but not Mafia do we end up with decent odds for Town with 1:3:1

Incorrect. If only mafia is shot, that means mafia killed a townie. It's end gamed.

Fair point. I was also tossing around scenarios where Mafia and Wolf kills the same Townie, that's the situation that would lead to the result I described

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #6689 (ISO) » Sat Jan 17, 2015 11:46 am

Post by Pine »

In post 6687, Nero Cain wrote:

meh. If we mislynch today its also an autoloss. Even if we hit wolf today we need a crosskill So either no lynching today lynching today is a risk. I don't necessarily see one risk as better than the other risk.

So what do you think of my "only one of thor/boon" is scum.

I don't know what you're drinking in regard to {Thor, Boon}=1 scum. Their collusion has been pretty bold and blatant

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6690 (ISO) » Sat Jan 17, 2015 11:48 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 6689, Pine wrote:I don't know what you're drinking in regard to {Thor, Boon}=1 scum. Their collusion has been pretty bold and blatant

If you disagree with it why did you call it interesting?

Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #6691 (ISO) » Sat Jan 17, 2015 11:49 am

Post by Boonskiies »

it's not an autolose if we lynch a townie, Nero. only if we hit mafia. I don't know what you are talking about.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #6692 (ISO) » Sat Jan 17, 2015 11:53 am

Post by Pine »

@NC: It was an angle I hadn't thoroughly investigated, your points were original and new, and coming from obvTown, I'm going to seriously consider them.

I considered them, and dismissed it. You're incorrect, but your perspective is clearly Town

PE: Your right that it isn't AUTOlose if we mislynch a Townie, but it would absolutely require a double crosskill. If either side kills a Townie, Town can't win. It's the next worse thing

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6693 (ISO) » Sat Jan 17, 2015 11:54 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 6692, Pine wrote:I considered them, and dismissed it

Why? Where your work, bro?

Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #6694 (ISO) » Sat Jan 17, 2015 11:57 am

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 6692, Pine wrote:@NC: It was an angle I hadn't thoroughly investigated, your points were original and new, and coming from obvTown, I'm going to seriously consider them.

I considered them, and dismissed it. You're incorrect, but your perspective is clearly Town

PE: Your right that it isn't AUTOlose if we mislynch a Townie, but it would absolutely require a double crosskill. If either side kills a Townie, Town can't win. It's the next worse thing

Also, not true, but I think I should stop speaking about this matter now.

Anywho, Slandaar's not mafia. He's wolf.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #6695 (ISO) » Sat Jan 17, 2015 11:58 am

Post by Boonskiies »

@Nero - you were voting him earlier, why not hammer now?

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #6696 (ISO) » Sat Jan 17, 2015 12:00 pm

Post by Pine »

In post 6693, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 6692, Pine wrote:I considered them, and dismissed it

Why? Where your work, bro?

What? I read your points, decided you were wrong, and returned to my original position. No work to show. It isn't long division.

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6697 (ISO) » Sat Jan 17, 2015 12:01 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

So why did you decide that I was wrong?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6698 (ISO) » Sat Jan 17, 2015 12:03 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 6695, Boonskiies wrote:you were voting him earlier, why not hammer now?

mostly 'cause I am not a double voter and also we are still kinda chatting.

Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #6699 (ISO) » Sat Jan 17, 2015 12:04 pm

Post by Pine »

In post 6697, Nero Cain wrote:So why did you decide that I was wrong?

My case on Thor+Boon is simply stronger

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”