SMITE Role Madness Mafia (OVER AT LAST!)

BRantz
BRantz
Mafia Scum
BRantz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2 (isolation #0) » Fri Jan 16, 2015 6:24 am

Post by BRantz »

/confirm
BRantz
BRantz
Mafia Scum
BRantz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #43 (isolation #1) » Fri Jan 16, 2015 8:56 am

Post by BRantz »

Solar wind... I hate to breat it to you... but I just don't think imperium is all that into you. They are just going to keep breaking your heart.
BRantz
BRantz
Mafia Scum
BRantz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #49 (isolation #2) » Fri Jan 16, 2015 9:01 am

Post by BRantz »

In post 47, Solar Wind wrote:I think Nacho is kinda into Ffery. Whether Tammy's into me is something I'll find out when she shows up.

Pedit: I don't like Xombie. Gut.

Just gotta keep fighting the good fight. I understand.
BRantz
BRantz
Mafia Scum
BRantz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #146 (isolation #3) » Fri Jan 16, 2015 3:47 pm

Post by BRantz »

Ffery has modded a few games that I played in. I have no previous interaction with F16 that I know of?
BRantz
BRantz
Mafia Scum
BRantz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #153 (isolation #4) » Fri Jan 16, 2015 4:32 pm

Post by BRantz »

I have felt that you are both town in this argument, but completely honestly I kind of tuned it out after a while.

I actually kind of like T S O, but mostly because of me feeling similarly to him around .

Xombie continued making jokes after your conversation became serious which feels a little strange but I don't know that it is scum indicative. (I never really expected 6 pages of content during the confirmation stage here).

I actually am kind of leery of vezok, I don't know that I like that he popped in to ask a question like the one in , and then didn't stick around to discuss it with anyone (though in fairness it didn't get discussed for another page or so).

My brain wants to scum read everyone who said they aren't going to read any of the discussion from the confirmation stage, but there are a lot of them so I don't think its actually a tell.

I think House is town.
BRantz
BRantz
Mafia Scum
BRantz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #194 (isolation #5) » Fri Jan 16, 2015 5:00 pm

Post by BRantz »

What downsides do you foresee? I think outing the hoods is fine as well.
BRantz
BRantz
Mafia Scum
BRantz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #199 (isolation #6) » Fri Jan 16, 2015 5:01 pm

Post by BRantz »

I will corroborate Sonic's neighborhood claim.
BRantz
BRantz
Mafia Scum
BRantz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #500 (isolation #7) » Sat Jan 17, 2015 8:25 am

Post by BRantz »

I go to sleep and then 10 more pages...

FT my question becomes how do you distinguish between vezok, Ank, and blonde (who's only post in the game is )? Are they all scum? What makes any of them more scummy than any other?

TD's intro is awful. It reads to me as "lets pick the most townread people in the game and stir the pot to see what happens." But the tone is off for that sort of gambit.

In post 412, farside22 wrote:
Dear lord there is lots to still read.
Do people sleep?

This is kind of what I am feeling right now too.

@vezok: This is possibly the most content I've ever seen on day 1 of a game, why are you actively trying to not analyze any of it?

@Ank: You seem to have switched to being more involved in trying to engage in the last page or two, what changed for you? (Also knowing your own meta makes it worthless )

VOTE: vezokpiraka
BRantz
BRantz
Mafia Scum
BRantz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #512 (isolation #8) » Sat Jan 17, 2015 11:50 am

Post by BRantz »

In post 511, vezokpiraka wrote: He asks something then gives the reasom he considers correct is in the same post. That seems faked scumhunting and questioning.

What are you commenting on here specifically?
BRantz
BRantz
Mafia Scum
BRantz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #607 (isolation #9) » Sun Jan 18, 2015 6:50 am

Post by BRantz »

In post 585, vezokpiraka wrote:
In post 512, BRantz wrote:
In post 511, vezokpiraka wrote: He asks something then gives the reasom he considers correct is in the same post. That seems faked scumhunting and questioning.

What are you commenting on here specifically?

In the post before this You ask FT how does he differentiate between me, ank and blonde. And then ask why are they scum.

You then ask me why I am actively not trying to analyze it and vote for me. If FT was going to respond to your question and you actually wanted to understand glean something from it, you wouldn't have told him in the same post what your opinion on the correct answer.

It feels like a forced question that you didn't really care about. You only wanted to give the impression that you are part of the game. Also all your questions were about me, FT and ank and there are more people who need sorted out, except just the three of us.

Vote Brantz

The only way your logic here works is if you think that FT is a weak enough player that his thoughts on the matter will change based on my oppinions. I don't, and he had already made it clear that he thought you were the scummiest by voting you, I was just curious how he arrived at his conclusion to see if it differed from me.

I also notice you didn't answer my question to you.
BRantz
BRantz
Mafia Scum
BRantz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #659 (isolation #10) » Mon Jan 19, 2015 12:21 pm

Post by BRantz »

In post 656, Bitmap wrote:I was thinking about this game and thought about the gambit MS played against Xombie. I guess I'm too influenced by the playstyle of UberNinja and drmyshotgun but when you think about it, Xombie didn't have a reaction really which is weird because when I think about it more, I would have screamed and condemned Metal Sonic and created an ultimatum to get him lynched. But Xombie didn't do that. Instead, he was like "uhhh ok" which doesn't strike me as what a town player would usually say in that situation.

Why does Xombie reacting differently than you in that situation mean he is scummy?
BRantz
BRantz
Mafia Scum
BRantz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #839 (isolation #11) » Wed Jan 21, 2015 12:01 pm

Post by BRantz »

Sorry everyone, have been very busy this week with school starting back up. Will catch up and have a post friday.
BRantz
BRantz
Mafia Scum
BRantz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1111 (isolation #12) » Sun Jan 25, 2015 1:35 pm

Post by BRantz »

Sorry everyone have been busier than initially anticipated. Will catch up tonight/tomorrow after school.
BRantz
BRantz
Mafia Scum
BRantz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1174 (isolation #13) » Mon Jan 26, 2015 1:24 pm

Post by BRantz »

Okay, starting my catch up. Is there anything people would like me to focus on in my read up?
BRantz
BRantz
Mafia Scum
BRantz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1181 (isolation #14) » Mon Jan 26, 2015 3:14 pm

Post by BRantz »

So I am having a hard time getting invested in my catch up for this game. Between that and school being a bit more demanding than I expected so far I think it is probably best for everyone if I replace out.

@Mod: Please replace me. Sorry Dram.

Sorry everybody. This game deserves more time and investment than I can give it right now.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”