Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #6600 (ISO) » Thu Jan 15, 2015 7:18 am

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 6593, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 6589, Slandaar wrote:Thor/Boon cannot both be town I do agree with that 6PR is going to be too much.

In post 6589, Slandaar wrote:11 VT

So if you think Boons and Thor are scum....which VT do you think is lying and why.

Good catch, nero. So Slandaar legitimately scum slipped this time.
"Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
. That's my main; I just mod on
Boonskiies
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6601 (ISO) » Thu Jan 15, 2015 7:24 am

Post by Nero Cain »

you are doing an excellent job of bussing your buddy btw
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6602 (ISO) » Thu Jan 15, 2015 7:53 am

Post by Slandaar »

In post 6594, T S O wrote:Because unless you are, then don't use "maybe im mafia" as an excuse, justification, or anything else.

Hrm

There is no point debating Boon thinks I am scum so I skipped that part and went to how he has used this information to put me as a wolf. We are looking at Boon's thought process I was not using it as a defense or 'excuse'.
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6603 (ISO) » Thu Jan 15, 2015 7:54 am

Post by Slandaar »

In post 6593, Nero Cain wrote:So if you think Boons and Thor are scum....which VT do you think is lying and why.

I don't understand what you mean.
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6604 (ISO) » Thu Jan 15, 2015 7:55 am

Post by Slandaar »

In post 6600, Boonskiies wrote:
In post 6589, Slandaar wrote:Thor/Boon cannot both be town I do agree with that 6PR is going to be too much.

So if you think Boons and Thor are scum....which VT do you think is lying and why.

Good catch, nero. So Slandaar legitimately scum slipped this time.

lol

What is the slip you are accusing me of this time?

I see you never explained the previous one why was that?
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6605 (ISO) » Thu Jan 15, 2015 7:56 am

Post by Slandaar »

In post 6602, Slandaar wrote:
In post 6594, T S O wrote:Because unless you are, then don't use "maybe im mafia" as an excuse, justification, or anything else.

Hrm

There is no point debating Boon thinks I am scum so I skipped that part and went to how he has used this information to put me as a wolf. We are looking at Boon's thought process I was not using it as a defense or 'excuse'.

And as we can see Boon has failed to explain it. Point being he is just making stuff up to paint me as wolf.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6606 (ISO) » Thu Jan 15, 2015 7:59 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 6603, Slandaar wrote:
In post 6593, Nero Cain wrote:So if you think Boons and Thor are scum....which VT do you think is lying and why.

I don't understand what you mean.

Well you see, you are agreeing that Thor/Boons can't both be town but also think the town setup has 11 vts. There are only 12 vts claimed/confirmed. So either you can't think this is a 11 vt setup or you can't think that both Boon/thor are scum.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6607 (ISO) » Thu Jan 15, 2015 8:03 am

Post by Slandaar »

12 VT
6 Scum
4 PR
22 players

Game is 21. -1 VT = what I said.

What are you talking about?
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6608 (ISO) » Thu Jan 15, 2015 8:19 am

Post by Nero Cain »

PeregrineV, Town Neighbor,
Aneninen, Town Neighbor,
Egg, Town Neighbor,
davesaz, Town Neighbor,
The Fonz, Vanilla Townie,
AxleGreaser, Vanilla Townie,
Shiro, Town Neighbor,
Muffin, Vanilla Townie
Nero, Town Neighbor,
TSO, claimed Town Neighbor,
Pine, claimed Vanilla Townie
Slandaar, claimed Vanilla Townie
^
12 vanilla claims

So I asked you which vt claim you think is a lie. Why are you making this needlessly complicated?

Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6609 (ISO) » Thu Jan 15, 2015 8:24 am

Post by Slandaar »

That isn't quite what you just said is it?
In post 6606, Nero Cain wrote:So either you can't think this is a 11 vt setup or you can't think that both Boon/thor are scum.

How can I not think this?

Why didn't you ask who else I think is scum other than Thor/Boon if you didn't already know? (it's quite clear my answer)
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6610 (ISO) » Thu Jan 15, 2015 8:28 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Why are you being hard to get along with? Just tell me who you think is the last scum and why?

Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6611 (ISO) » Thu Jan 15, 2015 8:49 am

Post by Slandaar »

I had literally written up a post to vote Boon but your response was absolutely terrible.

You asked which VT is lying. (not 'VT claim')
I asked you to clarify.
You clarified by stating
'either you can't think this is a 11 vt setup or you can't think that both Boon/thor are scum.'
I reply I can.

You are now telling me what you meant by that is one of the VT claims is scum and you were simply asking which I think it is.

Uh no. No. Just no. That is not what you were saying.

I would like you to explain to me where the first response has come from if you were simply asking me who I think the 3rd scum is.

--

In the meantime I shall answer you: Pine, I have posted reasons for why I think hes mafia, I found Garmr's contradiction of being survivalistic in terms of OMGUSing a lot but then saying he was OK with being a wagon extremely scummy (an act). Then Josh being quiet during Reinoe/Beast which is absolutely a huge scumtell (mafia tell > Wolf) but still scumtell. Pines reasoning for me being mafia is also extremely poor he is just calling me mafia because I am right about him but there you go.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6612 (ISO) » Thu Jan 15, 2015 8:55 am

Post by Nero Cain »

oh fuck you. My 6593 was CLEARLY asking you which vt claim you didn't believe

In post 6611, Slandaar wrote:You asked which VT is lying. (not 'VT claim')

schematics

Boon/Slandaar

Pine

book it

T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6613 (ISO) » Thu Jan 15, 2015 9:05 am

Post by T S O »

vote: slandaar
"i have the sickest grossest feeling that even if it's my lynch today, my townflip still won't lead to a tso lynch, and then he'll find some bullshit way to reason either shooting or lynching gm tomorrow because if there's anyone who can strongarm a mislynch despite his reads or cases being proved wrong time and again it's tso"
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6614 (ISO) » Thu Jan 15, 2015 9:06 am

Post by T S O »

I just find nothing you are doing town at all - you're so concerned on winning arguments that you resort to bullshit semantics.

Plus, you're in every Wolf team I think of.
"i have the sickest grossest feeling that even if it's my lynch today, my townflip still won't lead to a tso lynch, and then he'll find some bullshit way to reason either shooting or lynching gm tomorrow because if there's anyone who can strongarm a mislynch despite his reads or cases being proved wrong time and again it's tso"
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6615 (ISO) » Thu Jan 15, 2015 9:07 am

Post by T S O »

It -could- be Thor/Pine - if it is, I give them credit. But I don't think so.
-Marquis
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6616 (ISO) » Thu Jan 15, 2015 9:12 am

Post by Slandaar »

I can accept that is what you were asking if you hadn't posted 6606 but that clearly does not match up. All you had to do if that were the case is simply clarify you were asking me which of the VT claims I think is scum.

It also doesn't back your story up when you should have known already who I thought is the final scum if you had been reading prior.

I see you have taken to dodging also though.
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6617 (ISO) » Thu Jan 15, 2015 9:13 am

Post by Slandaar »

In post 6614, T S O wrote:I just find nothing you are doing town at all - you're so concerned on winning arguments that you resort to bullshit semantics.

It's not semantics it is keeping to the facts.

The point has nothing to do with it.
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6618 (ISO) » Thu Jan 15, 2015 9:21 am

Post by Slandaar »

The quotes do not back your story up.

11 VT is the number of VT without a scum claim.

The question is which team are you on...
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6619 (ISO) » Thu Jan 15, 2015 9:34 am

Post by Slandaar »

Yeah Nero is guaranteed scum I just need to look through and figure out which team.

He has taken 11 VT from my setup spec of which all would be confirmed town. Quoted it and said which do I think is lying which makes no sense. I ask him to clarify to which he says 'Well you can't think 11 VT AND Thor/Boon scum' I say I can so he tells me he is just asking whom I think the 3rd scum is and how obvious it is. (he made some weird error here the scummy part is acting like he hasn't he is scared of the repercussions which would have been none)

He then dodges the whole 'why did you say I can't think 11VT + Thor/Boon scum if that was what you were asking?' (it has no relation to the subject at hand)
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6620 (ISO) » Thu Jan 15, 2015 9:48 am

Post by Slandaar »

Well he's a wolf obviously...

VOTE: Nero

Nero/Thor.
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6621 (ISO) » Thu Jan 15, 2015 9:59 am

Post by T S O »

no
-Marquis
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #6622 (ISO) » Thu Jan 15, 2015 10:10 am

Post by Pine »

In post 6614, T S O wrote:I just find nothing you are doing town at all - you're so concerned on winning arguments that you resort to bullshit semantics.

Sigh

No

Even if he is wolf, Boon is a better lynch because BULLETPROOF
"Cry havoc, and let slip the wombat of war!"

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6623 (ISO) » Thu Jan 15, 2015 10:51 am

Post by T S O »

No, because I'm not as confident in Boon.
-Marquis
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #6624 (ISO) » Thu Jan 15, 2015 12:14 pm

Post by Pine »

Well, I'm extremely nervous about you voting for Slandaar, as I think he's Mafia
"Cry havoc, and let slip the wombat of war!"

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”