Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #6350 (ISO) » Sat Jan 10, 2015 12:09 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

I agree that Thor doesn't make sense as mafia. I believe I should be seen as conf town. T S O is generally townie, and I don't think he's mafia. Nero IS mafia. It's why he wants me lynched, also. I will be the main person to push him, as I have all game. Pine is NOT mafia, but we all agree he is scum. It means he is wolf. It means Pine is our lynch for toDay.
"Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
. That's my main; I just mod on
Boonskiies
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #6351 (ISO) » Sat Jan 10, 2015 12:11 pm

Post by Thor665 »

I don't have a strong opinion on that.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #6352 (ISO) » Sat Jan 10, 2015 12:12 pm

Post by Thor665 »

Above was at the Boon = not reinoe partner due to fake result thing.
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #6353 (ISO) » Sat Jan 10, 2015 12:14 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

It would have been a horrible move on Reinoe's part if I was his partner. I'm able to be lynched at any moment, and had I flipped mafia, it would have outed him instantly.
"Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6354 (ISO) » Sat Jan 10, 2015 12:17 pm

Post by T S O »

In post 6348, Thor665 wrote:
In post 6342, T S O wrote:Well, Csareo and I argued so much that I got into a huge bitchfight, Csareo started referencing ongoing games and got force-replaced. Aside from that, Csareo's sudden mad interest in me makes no sense for scumbuddies in d1 of a large who know it's multiball.

That felt more personal than game related though, no?

No, not particularly - Csareo and I had only played one game, where I got him lynched, together. He wasn't originally mad at me.

If it was, say, Nero, fair enough - but it's not and you know it.

In post 6348, Thor665 wrote:
In post 6342, T S O wrote:My position on Flubber's wagon also makes no sense because I had the option of pushing Pine or Flubber, and at that stage hated the game so chose Flubber.

Maybe.

Maybe?

It's, if not better, definitely as strong as
your
point about Flubber vs Pine - so why is it a maybe?

[quote="In post 6348, Thor665"
In post 6342, T S O wrote:What about you?

Literally just noted them again a few moments ago. I was a ramrod in literally both Mafia lynches that were both either/or setups - so...if you like your choice of Flubber as proof you're not Mafia I have twice the credentials as you do on that sort of score. Also Reinoe was hunting me most of the game if you like your Csareo logic.[/quote][/quote]

I'll need to look over them.
"i have the sickest grossest feeling that even if it's my lynch today, my townflip still won't lead to a tso lynch, and then he'll find some bullshit way to reason either shooting or lynching gm tomorrow because if there's anyone who can strongarm a mislynch despite his reads or cases being proved wrong time and again it's tso"
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6355 (ISO) » Sat Jan 10, 2015 12:23 pm

Post by T S O »

In post 6353, Boonskiies wrote:It would have been a horrible move on Reinoe's part if I was his partner. I'm able to be lynched at any moment, and had I flipped mafia, it would have outed him instantly.

But reinoe only claimed Cop after Beast, as I remember - meaning this is moot, as he would either die d3 or d4.

I can't comfortably clear you on that, Boon, I'm sorry, because it's viable for scum-reinoe to do.
"i have the sickest grossest feeling that even if it's my lynch today, my townflip still won't lead to a tso lynch, and then he'll find some bullshit way to reason either shooting or lynching gm tomorrow because if there's anyone who can strongarm a mislynch despite his reads or cases being proved wrong time and again it's tso"
-Marquis
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #6356 (ISO) » Sat Jan 10, 2015 12:29 pm

Post by Pine »

*Twitch* I hate several aspects of the last couple of pages
In post 6308, Thor665 wrote:
In post 6306, T S O wrote:What a pity it is Pine didn't stick with that claim of his.

I actually agree - if he was town it was an idiot gambit that does nothing. If he's scum, then he sure as hell shouldn't have backed off of it - it was good Wolf play.

Sticking with the Mafia claim would have been TERRIBLE Town play. You're working really hard to justify a preconceived plan of attack, instead of arriving at a verdict based on the evidence. That inversion is pure scum. I mean, you're suggesting that I abandoned a good play that was getting suspicion off of me instead of abandoning a bad play that would get me shot. That's just stupid, and the acrobatics necessary to justify an attack based on that are extraordinary
In post 6320, Boonskiies wrote:WAITT!!!! PINE CAN'T BE A VT LIKE HE CLAIMS!!!

there are 8 spots not in the neighborhoods.

2 are VT, 2 are town PR's, 2 are mafia slots that have flipped. The final two are werewolf slots. Pine/Slandaar are the werewolf team. no doubt about it.

This doesn't make sense. I'm back to Thor/Boon. They're collaborating too much, and making setup spec assertions that can't be supported
"Cry havoc, and let slip the wombat of war!"

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #6357 (ISO) » Sat Jan 10, 2015 12:37 pm

Post by Thor665 »

In post 6353, Boonskiies wrote:It would have been a horrible move on Reinoe's part if I was his partner. I'm able to be lynched at any moment, and had I flipped mafia, it would have outed him instantly.

That doesn't matter - Reinoe was on a death timer from the second he claimed.

In post 6354, T S O wrote:It's, if not better, definitely as strong as
your

Because I reversed from town to scum whereas you supported a scum lynch early in a lazy way. One looks more like a potential bus in my opinion.

In post 6356, Pine wrote:Sticking with the Mafia claim would have been TERRIBLE Town play.

Sure - choosing to do it in the first place was TERRIBLE town play too, what of it?

In post 6356, Pine wrote:This doesn't make sense. I'm back to Thor/Boon. They're collaborating too much, and making setup spec assertions that can't be supported

I would dare say TSO and I are making more setup assertions than Boon - why does Boon look more like my scumbuddy to you?
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #6358 (ISO) » Sat Jan 10, 2015 12:38 pm

Post by Thor665 »

@Pine - you also haven't answered why my reaction to your gambit read as Wolf.
Could you do that now?
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #6359 (ISO) » Sat Jan 10, 2015 1:14 pm

Post by Pine »

I'll comment about the Wolf-reaction when not phone posting, that'll require quoting.

Claiming Mafia was good as Town because it produced a LOT of reactions that can be sorted through, and had a chance of producing an actual Mafia counterclaim. Withdrawing the claim was good because it means Wolves won't focus on me instead of the real Mafia

Tell me Thor - what possible remote motive could I have had for withdrawing the Mafia claim as a Wolf?

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6360 (ISO) » Sat Jan 10, 2015 1:26 pm

Post by T S O »

In post 6359, Pine wrote:Tell me Thor - what possible remote motive could I have had for withdrawing the Mafia claim as a Wolf?

Because you would become the de facto Mafia shot tonight.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6361 (ISO) » Sat Jan 10, 2015 1:28 pm

Post by T S O »

In post 6357, Thor665 wrote:
In post 6354, T S O wrote:It's, if not better, definitely as strong as
your

Because I reversed from town to scum whereas you supported a scum lynch early in a lazy way. One looks more like a potential bus in my opinion.

Alternatively, you realised Flubber was a sinking ship which either went down today or tomorrow, and decided to bus him to get towncred.

You wouldn't have got any towncred today because everyone would have been attacking him, not just you.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6362 (ISO) » Sat Jan 10, 2015 1:31 pm

Post by T S O »

But, it's pretty natural we both believe our own interactions should make us obvious conftown - so the rest of the players should discuss them. It's in the interest of the Wolves to do so as well.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6363 (ISO) » Sat Jan 10, 2015 1:33 pm

Post by T S O »

Also, Cult Vengeful is an Open setup - so Aegor hasn't ran any other multiball games, not on this site at least.
-Marquis
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #6364 (ISO) » Sat Jan 10, 2015 2:04 pm

Post by Thor665 »

In post 6359, Pine wrote:Tell me Thor - what possible remote motive could I have had for withdrawing the Mafia claim as a Wolf?

WIFOM Mafia shot.
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #6365 (ISO) » Sat Jan 10, 2015 5:22 pm

Post by Pine »

Humph. Fine, that makes some sense, I suppose. They weren't my motives, but they're reasonable from your perspective. My actual motives remain as stated

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #6366 (ISO) » Sat Jan 10, 2015 5:46 pm

Post by Thor665 »

I still look forward to you being off your phone so you can share your analysis.

When you do that - I also wouldn't mind your analysis of my theory on the game setup and people's reactions to it.
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #6367 (ISO) » Sat Jan 10, 2015 5:55 pm

Post by Pine »

Your setup spec is self-serving, would have to reread reactions

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #6368 (ISO) » Sat Jan 10, 2015 6:25 pm

Post by Thor665 »

Shocking - my setup spec doesn't include the idea I am scum. An amazing coincidence that never happens!

What do you think of the specific spec though?
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6369 (ISO) » Sat Jan 10, 2015 9:02 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 6290, Thor665 wrote:
In post 6286, Nero Cain wrote:You think we have 4 town prs?

Considering 1 scum team had 2 PRs and, presumably, so does the other one, and multi faction - yeah, 4 PRs hardly seems off to me.
Also, wouldn't that be 5? JOAT, Vig, JKer, BP, Cop.

yes, this is my point that I DON'T think town has only 4 prs.

In post 6286, Nero Cain wrote:The way that scripten tried to play mediator between me and TSO makes me think non wolf and the non wolf scum faction is mafia.

I actually do not dislike this logic - what do you think of TSO's stance that he is not Mafia as he expressed a few posts back in reply to you?

I think when I did my VCA I reached the same conclusion. I think he just misread this as me accusing him of being mafia.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6370 (ISO) » Sat Jan 10, 2015 9:10 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

vote:Slandaar

join me Boon
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #6371 (ISO) » Sat Jan 10, 2015 11:32 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Why Slandaar instead of Pine?

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6372 (ISO) » Sun Jan 11, 2015 1:12 am

Post by Slandaar »

In post 6285, Thor665 wrote:Why is it you can play 20 derp itimized responses to me but can't comment on the gamestate?

What is it about the 'gamestate' I should be commenting on?

The gamestate is town need to lynch a wolf. Town therefore should be scumhunting. You are not mafia. You are very very likely scum ergo a wolf. I am using my time to ensure I am correct before voting.

Why did you decide not to respond to this;
In post 6284, Slandaar wrote:You are not alone in this thought apparently. Perhaps you can help me understand this viewpoint?

? Perhaps you could.
In post 6287, T S O wrote:Slandaar, when you come in here and only continue an argument with Thor and then leave, it doesn't help. At all. It makes me think you are scum happy to watch us tear ourselves apart.

Argument with Thor is/was important.
In post 6302, Thor665 wrote::neutral:

Here's a more interesting thought and why I am currently thinking Pine is not Mafia.

There are 2 flipped Mafia - 0 neighbors.
There is 1 flipped Wolf - 1 neighbor.

I am currently suggesting that the unflipped mafia (who is likely a Goon as is the flipped Wolf) is a Neighbor - as Mafia currently lacks a neighbor.
Ergo - people who are not neighbors are not the last Mafia.

Thoughts?

It looks nice and symmetrical I will give you that but I am town and with this information the symmetry breaks.

It just so happens you can make a nice looking pattern with what has and hasn't flipped but do you actually believe they are useful Thor? I suspect no.
In post 6370, Nero Cain wrote:
vote:Slandaar

join me Boon

Why are you voting me?
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6373 (ISO) » Sun Jan 11, 2015 1:15 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 6371, Boonskiies wrote:Why Slandaar instead of Pine?

Why do you care which wolf gets lynched?

Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6374 (ISO) » Sun Jan 11, 2015 1:33 am

Post by Slandaar »

I would like an answer Nero.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”