Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6325 (ISO) » Sat Jan 10, 2015 11:44 am

Post by T S O »

So, for me, Mafia is in {Thor, Nero, Boon.}

Let's go.

PEdit: Not of now - I could have a look.
"i have the sickest grossest feeling that even if it's my lynch today, my townflip still won't lead to a tso lynch, and then he'll find some bullshit way to reason either shooting or lynching gm tomorrow because if there's anyone who can strongarm a mislynch despite his reads or cases being proved wrong time and again it's tso"
-Marquis
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #6326 (ISO) » Sat Jan 10, 2015 11:45 am

Post by Thor665 »

There will always be some symmetry to balance scumteams. That is the way of the game.
The question is 'how much'.

For all we know neighbor was a balance to Rolecop?
I'll also admit being a 'goon neighbor' as opposed to a 'neighbor' tends to support the theory of random neighbor allocation.
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #6327 (ISO) » Sat Jan 10, 2015 11:46 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Yes. 5 person neighborhood, 4 person neighborhood, 3 person neighborhood, 2 of everything else, including infiltrators into the neighborhoods. It's a masquerade!!! 4 corners.

@Thor - I explained why i thought Nero was mafia day 2 or 3, I believe. I'm still stuck on it. A lot of it now is gut, but I have thought he was mafia for days now.
"Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
. That's my main; I just mod on
Boonskiies
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #6328 (ISO) » Sat Jan 10, 2015 11:49 am

Post by Thor665 »

In post 6326, Thor665 wrote:I'll also admit being a 'goon neighbor' as opposed to a 'neighbor' tends to support the theory of random neighbor allocation.

My defeat to my own point is that all VT neighbors were 'town neighbors'.

@Boon - Okay, so like in a sentence or short paragraph or something; what's the case for Nero Mafia?
if it's just 'gut' then what the hell? On Game Day 5 you should have something to explain the gut or else you're just a low quality player. Where did the gut come from? What action? All gut means is inability to explain the reasoning - and that's on you.
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #6329 (ISO) » Sat Jan 10, 2015 11:51 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Ugh...i don't remember. that was forever ago. right now it's a POE thing. I feel you, me, and TSO are the three town, pine/slandaar are the wolves, which makes Nero mafia by default.
"Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6330 (ISO) » Sat Jan 10, 2015 11:52 am

Post by T S O »

Aegor's modded a few open set-ups. Lot of Cult Vengeful.

I don't know if that's open/closed, and the Wiki won't work for me.

He ran this closed set-up but it's not multiball.
"i have the sickest grossest feeling that even if it's my lynch today, my townflip still won't lead to a tso lynch, and then he'll find some bullshit way to reason either shooting or lynching gm tomorrow because if there's anyone who can strongarm a mislynch despite his reads or cases being proved wrong time and again it's tso"
-Marquis
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #6331 (ISO) » Sat Jan 10, 2015 11:52 am

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 4242, Boonskiies wrote:
In post 4236, Thor665 wrote:
In post 4233, Boonskiies wrote:Can you guys pay the Smurf attention at all? I unvoted. Smurf damn ignorance. I don't want Thor lynched. Stop being held up on something completely irrelevant, and actually read what happened.

They did.
It does matter.
It doesn't matter that you unvoted later.
Stop playing poorly and people will stop questioning your sloppy and scummy looking moves.

Who would you like to lynch now?

No. It doesn't fucking matter. What I said? Yeah, that does. What Nero keeps misinterpreting what I said? No, that doesn't matter at all. I'm fucking sorry that I thought Reinoe was scum in the game I referenced, oh boo hoo! I made a mistake. You all are perfect and never make mistakes. Nero's been talking about PL multiple times throughout the game, and also only reads parts of posts and gets held up on them. Posts things exactly how they happen and fill everything else up with fluff.

VOTE: Nero

My first
actual
scum read all game. Iz is more gut, Thor is my whatever vote. Fuck.

@Nero - I can handle people hating my play. Hell, I hate my play this game. You are scum because you twist people's words around, and take things out of context and mix with fluff. Also, you have been constantly being secure not to feel like you are doing anything with scum intentions (which is to the point of over feigning sincerity and ingenuity).

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #6332 (ISO) » Sat Jan 10, 2015 11:52 am

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 4248, Boonskiies wrote:Look at Nero's ISO. It looks a lot like he's actually doing something, but he's doing less than I am. He's asking open ended questions that don't really mean anything, and repeating what has already been said. He's whiteknighting the hell out of certain people, he's not actually giving any reads. He's only voted like 3 different people, and they have all been people that are easy to mislynch. He asks questions like..."What are your thoughts on Thor, and why?" Which is a fine question, but when his questions are ALL similar to that, he's not actually basing any of his reads off that. He's freaking' scum.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #6333 (ISO) » Sat Jan 10, 2015 11:53 am

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 4267, Boonskiies wrote:I'm not scum reading you for your play towards me. I voted for you because I legitimately feel you are scum. You aren't really voting anyone this game. You've voted Thor and Flubber...(not going to count TobyLoby from early game). Thor...and Flubber...come on. Two always easily mislynched people. Also, you aren't giving much information really. You are flat out sprouting fluff, repeating things that's already been said, and you are asking easy to ask questions that make it
seem
like you are doing something. You are playing very neutral, and seem hesitant to do anything basically. Scum tends to have that hesitance a lot, as they feel vulnerable when they are the center, and you don't have to defend anything you do because of this.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6334 (ISO) » Sat Jan 10, 2015 11:53 am

Post by T S O »

I would argue I'm borderline conftown due to me not being a Wolf as we've said, and my flipped scum interactions/votes making it extremely likely I'm a Mafia.
-Marquis
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #6335 (ISO) » Sat Jan 10, 2015 11:53 am

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 4288, Boonskiies wrote:
In post 4282, TierShift wrote:Also nero is very high on my scum list but I have never taken the effort to ISO him. Everything he says feels wrong though.

Please ISO him. I can't see a town ISO ever looking like that.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #6336 (ISO) » Sat Jan 10, 2015 11:54 am

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 4298, Boonskiies wrote:Look at Nero actively avoiding everything anyone is putting against him. He's the lynch for today, people. It is NOT a random lynch. Fonz is probably his buddy trying to save Nero by going after me instead of drawing focus on Nero.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #6337 (ISO) » Sat Jan 10, 2015 11:54 am

Post by Thor665 »

@Boon - Why does that suggest him as Mafia as opposed to Wolf?

PEdit - your current spamming sucks, by the by.

@TSO - Justify the TSO = not mafia please?
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6338 (ISO) » Sat Jan 10, 2015 11:55 am

Post by T S O »

ebwop: extremely unlikely

pedit: boon let me post already
-Marquis
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #6339 (ISO) » Sat Jan 10, 2015 11:55 am

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 4315, Boonskiies wrote:
In post 4302, The Fonz wrote:
In post 4298, Boonskiies wrote:Look at Nero actively avoiding everything anyone is putting against him. He's the lynch for today, people. It is NOT a random lynch. Fonz is probably his buddy trying to save Nero by going after me instead of drawing focus on Nero.

So, seriously, who's up for putting up with this kind of 'analysis' every day until deadline? Lynch him now, or forever hold your peace!

(If Boon survives today, I will not be voting for him later on barring the aforementioned awesome case).

When Nero flips scum, I think that's enough proof that I'm probably town. Unless you think I would bus my partner from out of nowhere like that. When he flips scum, you'll have no reason to vote me after today, anyways.
@Flubber - I bussed my scum partner in my last scum game, but that was after he was going down, and he had told me to do it in our PT where we had daytalk.

@Nero - You'd policy lynch nearly anyone. You bring it up enough in your ISO.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #6340 (ISO) » Sat Jan 10, 2015 11:56 am

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 4405, Boonskiies wrote:Nero's the play toDay, boys. I'll eat my pants if he somehow (he won't) flips town.

This still applies.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #6341 (ISO) » Sat Jan 10, 2015 11:57 am

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 4407, Boonskiies wrote:Axle, he thinks you, myself, and TSO are all derp town. We're also the 3 voting him, and he scum reads you two as well. Wait, he thinks you are derp town when he is scum reading you?!?! Gasp!!!! Yeah...come on...

Nero thought that Axle, myself, and TSO were all derp town reads of his. He then decided to scum read Axle and I. Hmm.....

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6342 (ISO) » Sat Jan 10, 2015 11:57 am

Post by T S O »

In post 6337, Thor665 wrote:
@TSO - Justify the TSO = not mafia please?

Well, Csareo and I argued so much that I got into a huge bitchfight, Csareo started referencing ongoing games and got force-replaced. Aside from that, Csareo's sudden mad interest in me makes no sense for scumbuddies in d1 of a large who know it's multiball.
My position on Flubber's wagon also makes no sense because I had the option of pushing Pine or Flubber, and at that stage hated the game so chose Flubber.
Even if I was Mafia who hated the game I would still have voted Pine - my rationale given would have sufficed for either

What about you?
-Marquis
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #6343 (ISO) » Sat Jan 10, 2015 11:57 am

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 4539, Boonskiies wrote:
In post 4520, T S O wrote:is anyone actually townreading nero after that jump on axle

like fucking really

Freaking seriously...there's no possible way Nero's town.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6344 (ISO) » Sat Jan 10, 2015 11:57 am

Post by T S O »

In post 6340, Boonskiies wrote:
In post 4405, Boonskiies wrote:Nero's the play toDay, boys. I'll eat my pants if he somehow (he won't) flips town.

This still applies.

Nero's -not- the play today, though.
-Marquis
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #6345 (ISO) » Sat Jan 10, 2015 12:00 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

I feel I should be confirmed town at this point due to the Reinoe vs Beast debacle.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #6346 (ISO) » Sat Jan 10, 2015 12:00 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 6344, T S O wrote:
In post 6340, Boonskiies wrote:

This still applies.

Nero's -not- the play today, though.

I NEVER WANTED HIM TO BE! Thor kept yelling at me to post my reasonings, even though I had this entire game.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6347 (ISO) » Sat Jan 10, 2015 12:01 pm

Post by T S O »

In post 6345, Boonskiies wrote:I feel I should be confirmed town at this point due to the Reinoe vs Beast debacle.

Explain?
-Marquis
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #6348 (ISO) » Sat Jan 10, 2015 12:04 pm

Post by Thor665 »

In post 6342, T S O wrote:Well, Csareo and I argued so much that I got into a huge bitchfight, Csareo started referencing ongoing games and got force-replaced. Aside from that, Csareo's sudden mad interest in me makes no sense for scumbuddies in d1 of a large who know it's multiball.

That felt more personal than game related though, no?

In post 6342, T S O wrote:My position on Flubber's wagon also makes no sense because I had the option of pushing Pine or Flubber, and at that stage hated the game so chose Flubber.

Maybe.

In post 6342, T S O wrote:What about you?

Literally just noted them again a few moments ago. I was a ramrod in literally both Mafia lynches that were both either/or setups - so...if you like your choice of Flubber as proof you're not Mafia I have twice the credentials as you do on that sort of score. Also Reinoe was hunting me most of the game if you like your Csareo logic.
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #6349 (ISO) » Sat Jan 10, 2015 12:06 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Reinoe chose to inno me with his false claim. Do you really think he'd inno his partner as mafia, where he could literally pick ANY random player not mafia and say they got a not mafia result on them?

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”