Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #6125 (ISO) » Mon Jan 05, 2015 9:45 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

TSO, I will not be clearing Slan or Nero.
"Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
. That's my main; I just mod on
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #6126 (ISO) » Mon Jan 05, 2015 9:46 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

We just have to hope for the best in the night.
"Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #6127 (ISO) » Mon Jan 05, 2015 9:48 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

*prays to DGB, Shiro, Goodmorning* My neighborhood...my all town neighborhood. <3 I'm sorry if I screwed up here. I really feel Pine is a wolf, though. Here's hoping. It makes sense from all standpoints. Here's hoping TSO is actually town.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #6128 (ISO) » Mon Jan 05, 2015 10:35 pm

Post by Pine »

:facepalm:

No

Thor and Boon are our Wolves, we need to lynch Boon so Thor has a chance of being crosskilled
"Cry havoc, and let slip the wombat of war!"

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6129 (ISO) » Tue Jan 06, 2015 12:54 am

Post by Slandaar »

In post 6090, Thor665 wrote:Yes, and thus when I call them lackwits I am suggesting their decision was poor.

Yes.

The issue is you were assuming they aimed for scum and saying those were poor choices for that purpose. When I am saying that they could have just been shooting town and find your assumption bad.
In post 6090, Thor665 wrote:
And then you said that could lead to sub-optimal thinking - I am askign what sub-optimal thinking I am headed towards and wish you to clarify that.

I think it is sub-optimal to just assume they were attempted cross kills. It's not about where you are heading but why you would assume that in the first place.
In post 6090, Thor665 wrote:Okay?
So what was I saying - I was saying that they shit for scum poorly or that they shot for town wisely? In both cases my core point is that they chose poorly. Either way, what difference in mindset do you think it will make that will lead to sub-optimal scumhunting from my end?

You didn't say OR anything and it was not implied. Please show we where you did this or where you feel it was if you wish to debate it.

If this were the case you would have answered my original question completely differently. The answer you gave does not line up with what you are saying currently Thor.
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6130 (ISO) » Tue Jan 06, 2015 1:26 am

Post by Slandaar »

In post 6091, Thor665 wrote:Maybe - but with the concept that he's town - what the heck were Mafia doing Day 1 with their votes?

I have no idea what you are saying/suggesting.
In post 6116, T S O wrote:At this stage, scum tend to hang back and not toss the game. That points to Slandaar

Where/How am I 'hanging back'?
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6131 (ISO) » Tue Jan 06, 2015 1:35 am

Post by Slandaar »

In post 6128, Pine wrote::facepalm:

No

Thor and Boon are our Wolves, we need to lynch Boon so Thor has a chance of being crosskilled

I agree.

Pinesy, I am not mafia. With this new information who is?
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #6132 (ISO) » Tue Jan 06, 2015 4:19 am

Post by Thor665 »

In post 6101, Pine wrote:Neither. We're analyzing others' actions, not trying to push our own versions of our actions

Thor - serious question. How do you define 'WIFOM'?

Well...I believe this;
http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?tit ... g_is_WIFOM

And also use this definition;
http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=WIFOM

Both of which is shown in my answer and, also, neither of which is what you are using WIFOM to mean.

In post 6105, Boonskiies wrote:
In post 6105, Pine wrote:lol scum

scum claim, let's lynch it.

Well, derp - we all know he's scum. Why do you think he's wolf scum and not mafia scum?

In post 6129, Slandaar wrote:I think it is sub-optimal to just assume they were attempted cross kills. It's not about where you are heading but why you would assume that in the first place.

So?
You're still not putting into words how that becomes sub-optimal. What was the bad path I was traveling down mentally?

In post 6129, Slandaar wrote:
In post 6090, Thor665 wrote:Okay?
So what was I saying - I was saying that they shit for scum poorly or that they shot for town wisely? In both cases my core point is that they chose poorly. Either way, what difference in mindset do you think it will make that will lead to sub-optimal scumhunting from my end?

You didn't say OR anything and it was not implied. Please show we where you did this or where you feel it was if you wish to debate it.

If this were the case you would have answered my original question completely differently. The answer you gave does not line up with what you are saying currently Thor.

Read my answer again - you're brutally misreading it right now.

In post 6130, Slandaar wrote:
In post 6091, Thor665 wrote:Maybe - but with the concept that he's town - what the heck were Mafia doing Day 1 with their votes?

I have no idea what you are saying/suggesting.

I am suggesting that if he is town or wolf that the votes in Day 1 don't make a lot of sense - I'm not sure how to say that any simpler.
Have you gone and looked at the vote counts from Day 1 and done so with the mental idea that Boon is Town/Wolf - how do those vote counts look to you? DO they make sense and seem likely to have happened?
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6133 (ISO) » Tue Jan 06, 2015 4:46 am

Post by Slandaar »

In post 6132, Thor665 wrote:I am suggesting that if he is town or wolf that the votes in Day 1 don't make a lot of sense - I'm not sure how to say that any simpler.
Have you gone and looked at the vote counts from Day 1 and done so with the mental idea that Boon is Town/Wolf - how do those vote counts look to you? DO they make sense and seem likely to have happened?

Yes?

Enlighten me then. Use the VC's to show me Boon is mafia and not a wolf.
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6134 (ISO) » Tue Jan 06, 2015 4:50 am

Post by Slandaar »

In post 6132, Thor665 wrote:So?
You're still not putting into words how that becomes sub-optimal. What was the bad path I was traveling down mentally?

What do you mean?

If you are assuming X happened when there is no reason to assume X other than 'that is what I would do' X is sub-optimal.

The bad path is not a path. I am looking at the point of view of the game you must have to think about things in that way in the first place (or you are just being really derpy but I don't associate you with that).
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6135 (ISO) » Tue Jan 06, 2015 4:54 am

Post by Slandaar »

In post 6132, Thor665 wrote:Read my answer again - you're brutally misreading it right now

All roads lead to my reply.
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #6136 (ISO) » Tue Jan 06, 2015 4:56 am

Post by Pine »

In post 6131, Slandaar wrote:
In post 6128, Pine wrote::facepalm:

No

I agree.

Pinesy, I am not mafia. With this new information who is?

Probably TSO. As previously stated, scum is narrowed down in my mind to 3 of {Thor, Boon, TSO, Slandaar}. Remember, we've got 3 scum out of six people, so fully half of everyone is scum. I can eliminate myself, Townread Nero, and then we've got a scum-rich pool

Thor and Boon's actions and attacks are way too coordinated to not be buddies. That makes them wolves.

{TSO, Slandaar} = 1 Mafia

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #6137 (ISO) » Tue Jan 06, 2015 4:58 am

Post by Pine »

^That said, it's probably still Slandaar

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6138 (ISO) » Tue Jan 06, 2015 7:55 am

Post by T S O »

how am I even being fucking considered Mafia when Csareo got so angry at me (apparently his partner!!!!!) that he got force-replaced, and then instead of asking for Pine yesterday/showing why Pine is scum/attempting to derail Flubbernugget, I immediately jumped on.

like fucking seriously if you're going to accuse me of being Mafia then please go ahead and explain all the shit which clearly doesn't make me Mafia
"i have the sickest grossest feeling that even if it's my lynch today, my townflip still won't lead to a tso lynch, and then he'll find some bullshit way to reason either shooting or lynching gm tomorrow because if there's anyone who can strongarm a mislynch despite his reads or cases being proved wrong time and again it's tso"
-Marquis
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #6139 (ISO) » Tue Jan 06, 2015 9:54 am

Post by Boonskiies »

If anything, I'd think you guys would push me as mafia over wolf.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6140 (ISO) » Tue Jan 06, 2015 10:06 am

Post by T S O »

I'm fairly sure people ARE pushing you as Mafia, Boon.
"i have the sickest grossest feeling that even if it's my lynch today, my townflip still won't lead to a tso lynch, and then he'll find some bullshit way to reason either shooting or lynching gm tomorrow because if there's anyone who can strongarm a mislynch despite his reads or cases being proved wrong time and again it's tso"
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6141 (ISO) » Tue Jan 06, 2015 10:08 am

Post by T S O »

So, Slandaar and Thor didn't quickhammer.

That probably makes Pine confwolf.
-Marquis
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #6142 (ISO) » Tue Jan 06, 2015 10:18 am

Post by Thor665 »

In post 6133, Slandaar wrote:Enlighten me then. Use the VC's to show me Boon is mafia and not a wolf.

Just a few pages back Boon already did some colorcoding of Day 1 with his name in green.
You think all of those look great?

Tell me - who do you think is mafia if not Boon? I want to see how you make sense of mafia's actions there.

In post 6134, Slandaar wrote:If you are assuming X happened when there is no reason to assume X other than 'that is what I would do' X is sub-optimal.

That is not true and I reject your narrow logic for thinking so.
The concept of the game is based around trying to figure out why scum would or would not do what they do or don't do.
That's scumhunting.

In post 6135, Slandaar wrote:All roads lead to my reply.

No they don't because your reply is based on a false premise of what I'm saying and then asks me to defend the premise.
My rebuttal was 'no matter which you think i said what is the different mindset' you replied with 'you didn't say both, why do you want me to believe you did' to which I say 'buh?'
Read the reply again.

In post 6141, T S O wrote:So, Slandaar and Thor didn't quickhammer.

That probably makes Pine confwolf.

All that does is suggest Slandaar and I are not Wolf buddies - no more, no less.
Why do you think it suggests we are not wolves?
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6143 (ISO) » Tue Jan 06, 2015 10:19 am

Post by T S O »

Fuck, what am I doing.

Complete brainfart - it's 4 to lynch, he's not at L-1.

Disregard that whole statement, my bad.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6144 (ISO) » Tue Jan 06, 2015 10:21 am

Post by T S O »

In post 6087, Thor665 wrote:
In post 6081, T S O wrote:Actually, I'd like to see your evidence you didn't buddy, and then make my mind up.

My argument is that I did buddy and I'm asking you if you think i would do that as Wolf.
If you'd like to look for it prior to answering my question that is fine - or you can answer my question and then I can respond to that answer. Either way works for me.
Why is it so difficult for you to answer a y/n question? What do you think will be my scum gain in getting you to answer that question before showing evidence?

I'll bite - no, I believe you didn't buddy, let's see your evidence.

Disclaimer: this belief may not actually be true.
-Marquis
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #6145 (ISO) » Tue Jan 06, 2015 10:38 am

Post by Thor665 »

In post 6144, T S O wrote:I'll bite - no, I believe you didn't buddy, let's see your evidence.

Disclaimer: this belief may not actually be true.

That was not the question - are you now claiming that there was no buddying there (while disclaiming it at the same time)?
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6146 (ISO) » Tue Jan 06, 2015 11:07 am

Post by T S O »

I just want to see your evidence presented, to be honest - I don't see why you should care if I actually believe it or not.

Just do it.
-Marquis
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #6147 (ISO) » Tue Jan 06, 2015 12:35 pm

Post by Thor665 »

For the purpose of 'I just want to see it because I don't think it exists' I'll provide it if you commit to an answer without weird attached caveats.
If not - his and my iso await your attention to check it out for yourself.

Basically - it's worth it to me to go and dig for the quotes if I can get you to commit that you'd not buy it as wolf/wolf action - other than that I see no value to my time to dig for info so you can consider said info in a vacuum. Spend your own time doing that research if it's valuable to you - that is of no value to me.
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #6148 (ISO) » Tue Jan 06, 2015 2:31 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

@TSO - Pine is still 'convinced' I'm a wolf, when if I'm anything, I'd be mafia. If I was a wolf, this lynch on Pine would be
much
easier because I would have another vote added on.

I've been after Nero for being scum ALL game. I happen to just think he's mafia.

Thor's been pushing me, and was pushing me as probable mafia, along with Slandaar. Both of them are thinking I'm bs right now.

Which leaves my only possible partner as a werewolf to be you, T S O, unless you think that Pine and I are wolf buddies, which would be a laughable situation. It doesn't make sense for me to be a wolf due to the fact that this game would be over by now if I was.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #6149 (ISO) » Tue Jan 06, 2015 2:32 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

The fact that we have two votes on Pine, and we are stalling so much should also prove that Pine is a confirmed wolf. Wolves are freezing the game to try and stop their lynch. I just can't figure out who Pine's partner is, so hopefully we get lucky during the night.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”