Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #6075 (ISO) » Sun Jan 04, 2015 10:38 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

VOTE: Thor
"Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
. That's my main; I just mod on
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #6076 (ISO) » Sun Jan 04, 2015 10:55 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

unvote

while i sleep
"Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
. That's my main; I just mod on
Boonskiies
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #6077 (ISO) » Mon Jan 05, 2015 5:15 am

Post by Thor665 »

In post 5955, T S O wrote:I know you love arguing semantics bullshit, so let's make this quick.
You called neighbour a misspelling.
It's not a misspelling.

End of conversation.

Okay?

But to get this back to the point - do you remember when you asked if I had brought up my neighbor status earlier?
Do you still need help with that or did you find it?

In post 5955, T S O wrote:My answer is exactly the same as before,
please
stop trying to find other questions to ask. You clearly felt that these interactions were obvious - so why not just quote them and blow me away? It would impress everyone more than the wordgames you're playing at present.

I will happily blow you away.
Again - answer the question; do you think i was buddying my wolf partner?
If you say 'no' then I can show you evidence that I did thereby showing I'm a really weird wolf who decided to buddy his partner.
If you say 'yes' then my evidence won't matter and I'll instead ask you why you think I did this.
So what do you think? Would Wolf Thor buddy Wolf Scripten - y/n?
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #6078 (ISO) » Mon Jan 05, 2015 5:21 am

Post by Thor665 »

Wow, I skimmed those pages and am left with absolutely zero desire to even explain how bad the current logic for Wolf Thor is.

You guys make me sad.
And you are also sheeping Pine logic off and on.

@Slandaar - to answer your question; the only way half intelligent scum should have been shooting last night was to hit other scum. Scum who spent last night shooting at town are playing badly.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #6079 (ISO) » Mon Jan 05, 2015 5:23 am

Post by Thor665 »

In post 6020, T S O wrote:Pine and Thor as WW.

:neutral:
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #6080 (ISO) » Mon Jan 05, 2015 6:45 am

Post by Thor665 »

Looking over it again my current working theory is Pine = wolf and Boon = Mafia.

I'm not sure about a Pine partner yet.
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6081 (ISO) » Mon Jan 05, 2015 6:58 am

Post by T S O »

In post 6077, Thor665 wrote:
In post 5955, T S O wrote:My answer is exactly the same as before,
please
stop trying to find other questions to ask. You clearly felt that these interactions were obvious - so why not just quote them and blow me away? It would impress everyone more than the wordgames you're playing at present.

I will happily blow you away.
Again - answer the question; do you think i was buddying my wolf partner?
If you say 'no' then I can show you evidence that I did thereby showing I'm a really weird wolf who decided to buddy his partner.
If you say 'yes' then my evidence won't matter and I'll instead ask you why you think I did this.
So what do you think? Would Wolf Thor buddy Wolf Scripten - y/n?

Actually, I'd like to see your evidence you didn't buddy, and then make my mind up. If you've got the links on hand, I don't see why you shouldn't do my work for me here.
"i have the sickest grossest feeling that even if it's my lynch today, my townflip still won't lead to a tso lynch, and then he'll find some bullshit way to reason either shooting or lynching gm tomorrow because if there's anyone who can strongarm a mislynch despite his reads or cases being proved wrong time and again it's tso"
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6082 (ISO) » Mon Jan 05, 2015 6:59 am

Post by T S O »

And if you call it lazy - oh well.
"i have the sickest grossest feeling that even if it's my lynch today, my townflip still won't lead to a tso lynch, and then he'll find some bullshit way to reason either shooting or lynching gm tomorrow because if there's anyone who can strongarm a mislynch despite his reads or cases being proved wrong time and again it's tso"
-Marquis
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6083 (ISO) » Mon Jan 05, 2015 7:18 am

Post by Slandaar »

In post 5970, T S O wrote:I don't think it's Nero because me and him were in the same Neighbourhood as Scripten and it seems pretty bastard to put 2 WW's in a 4-man hood (or if Nero's Mafia, even worse).

It's not.
In post 5978, T S O wrote:I want to hear what Slandaar has to say.

I think Boon is lying and is probably just 1-shot BP then it looks better. 2 1 shot PR's on wolves is kinda interestingly balanced vs the odd/even on Maf. I think it looks fine balance wise though.
In post 5988, Boonskiies wrote:Thor and Pine changed that wagon. Thor was bussing Pine early, and when the Pine wagon picked up steam he jumped to the next wagon. He pushed it hard.

You are greatly exaggerating how hard Thor pushed the Flubber wagon (also Pine is obviously going to vote the counter wagon to him regardless of alignment)

In post 6004, Boonskiies wrote:Well, the remaining wolves are out of you, Pine, and Thor, and there is no way that you and Thor are partners with each other. I guess I'm forgetting about Slandaar potentially being a wolf...fuck. Still. Pine is a wolf. I'll iso him later.

Why not Nero? (other than hes maf)
In post 6043, Nero Cain wrote:I've defended all the players at one point or another and there's scum in here somewhere and I feel bad for it.

So, basically everyone except me...

Nero :(
In post 6054, Pine wrote:Also, I'm not Mafia

Thank you for letting me know.
In post 6064, Nero Cain wrote:3/2/1

we no lynch

even if both factions kill a townie its a 1/2/1 game. Wich is still a town loss.

If we were to lynch a wolf today then we'd go into night as 3/1/1 but town would still lose unless there is atleast one crosskill.

So either way we rely on crosskills.

3/1/1 is better because it can go 1/1/1 and have a round 2 where 1/2/1 is impossible for town to win. 3/2/1 can also go to 2/2/0 where 3/1/1 town can never just lose whatever happens during the night.
In post 6078, Thor665 wrote:@Slandaar - to answer your question; the only way half intelligent scum should have been shooting last night was to hit other scum. Scum who spent last night shooting at town are playing badly.

I see. You are applying a theory of 'what you would do' to the kills and not looking at the kills individually and assessing them on their own merits which seems sub-optimal to me but not to you?
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6084 (ISO) » Mon Jan 05, 2015 7:24 am

Post by Slandaar »

In post 5451, Slandaar wrote:
In post 5444, Slandaar wrote:
In post 5433, Boonskiies wrote:Also, claiming BP as scum would have been stupid on my part.

Why?

Boonsie?

In post 5453, Boonskiies wrote:
@sland - everytime I see a BP claim, I usually see them get lynched.

In post 5467, Slandaar wrote:
So, then, it would be rather silly to claim BP as town wouldn't it?

I am just going to highlight this as I never really did previously.

Does anyone think Boon isn't scum?
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6085 (ISO) » Mon Jan 05, 2015 7:30 am

Post by Slandaar »

In post 6080, Thor665 wrote:Looking over it again my current working theory is Pine = wolf and Boon = Mafia.

I'm not sure about a Pine partner yet.

The problem with Boon Mafia is for him to be Mafia either;
1. Wolves have to be packing some serious power in their final 2 members or;
2. Boon isn't BP.

I think both are unlikely personally.

Which do you think?
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #6086 (ISO) » Mon Jan 05, 2015 7:37 am

Post by Pine »

I think that you're Mafia zeroing in on the one you can't crosskill, and I can respect that. From a Mafia perspective, their only vague chance is to lynch Wolf, crosskill Wolf, not get shot

Hell, I can support that. Just shoot Thor, mmkay?

Also, I continue to lol at the fact that Thor's only real defense is "I wouldn't do that, would I?" Yes, of course you would. Especially if you thought it would make you look like you weren't partners. Good God, WIFOM much?
"Cry havoc, and let slip the wombat of war!"

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #6087 (ISO) » Mon Jan 05, 2015 7:52 am

Post by Thor665 »

In post 6081, T S O wrote:Actually, I'd like to see your evidence you didn't buddy, and then make my mind up.

My argument is that I did buddy and I'm asking you if you think i would do that as Wolf.
If you'd like to look for it prior to answering my question that is fine - or you can answer my question and then I can respond to that answer. Either way works for me.
Why is it so difficult for you to answer a y/n question? What do you think will be my scum gain in getting you to answer that question before showing evidence?

In post 6083, Slandaar wrote:I see. You are applying a theory of 'what you would do' to the kills and not looking at the kills individually and assessing them on their own merits which seems sub-optimal to me but not to you?

I am looking at the kills and surmising that scum shot for town and then calling scum raging lackwits who play badly.
I don't see what is confusing about that statement nor what mental blocks I am putting onto my scumhunting with that as an idea that will lead to sub-optimal play.
Clarify?

In post 6085, Slandaar wrote:I'm not sure about a Pine partner yet.

The problem with Boon Mafia is for him to be Mafia either;
1. Wolves have to be packing some serious power in their final 2 members or;
2. Boon isn't BP.

I think both are unlikely personally.

Which do you think?[/quote]
I think he's probably not BP.

In post 6086, Pine wrote:Also, I continue to lol at the fact that Thor's only real defense is "I wouldn't do that, would I?" Yes, of course you would. Especially if you thought it would make you look like you weren't partners. Good God, WIFOM much?

That's not actually my defense nor is my defense wifom - it is only wifom depending on whether people think i would do so on the basis of getting them to believe it is something I wouldn't do. Basically you're the one bringing wine into this and then complaining that I did.
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6088 (ISO) » Mon Jan 05, 2015 8:13 am

Post by Slandaar »

In post 6086, Pine wrote:I think that you're Mafia zeroing in on the one you can't crosskill, and I can respect that. From a Mafia perspective, their only vague chance is to lynch Wolf, crosskill Wolf, not get shot

OR I am town who thinks Boon is a wolf.

Why do you think I am scum Pine?
In post 6087, Thor665 wrote:I am looking at the kills and surmising that scum shot for town and then calling scum raging lackwits who play badly.
I don't see what is confusing about that statement nor what mental blocks I am putting onto my scumhunting with that as an idea that will lead to sub-optimal play.
Clarify?

Clarify What?

I thought you were suggesting they aimed at scum and felt that was a strange assumption to make.
In post 5929, Thor665 wrote:But
that means scum teams shot Axle and DGB fishing for other scum?
What the heck, lackwits?

Strongly implies you think they were fishing for other scum shots (and felt they were bad choices)
In post 5959, Slandaar wrote:Why do you think they were 'fishing for other scum' kills? especially Axle.

I ask why you think this
In post 6078, Thor665 wrote:@Slandaar - to answer your question; the only way half intelligent scum should have been shooting last night was to hit other scum. Scum who spent last night shooting at town are playing badly.

You explain that is what scum should do. Implying that you think scum were trying to cross kill by answering in this vein.
In post 6083, Slandaar wrote:I see. You are applying a theory of 'what you would do' to the kills and not looking at the kills individually and assessing them on their own merits which seems sub-optimal to me but not to you?

Read the above in context.
In post 6087, Thor665 wrote:I am looking at the kills and surmising that scum shot for town

Really?

I very much dislike that weird twist you have tried to pull. I don't think that is what you were saying at all.
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6089 (ISO) » Mon Jan 05, 2015 8:15 am

Post by Slandaar »

In post 6087, Thor665 wrote:I think he's probably not BP.

It's quite risky to claim BP into a full game when it's a fairly common role and can be CC'ed safely.

No?
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #6090 (ISO) » Mon Jan 05, 2015 8:27 am

Post by Thor665 »

In post 6088, Slandaar wrote:Clarify What?

I thought you were suggesting they aimed at scum and felt that was a strange assumption to make.
In post 5929, Thor665 wrote:But
that means scum teams shot Axle and DGB fishing for other scum?
What the heck, lackwits?

Strongly implies you think they were fishing for other scum shots (and felt they were bad choices)

Yes, and thus when I call them lackwits I am suggesting their decision was poor.
And then you said that could lead to sub-optimal thinking - I am askign what sub-optimal thinking I am headed towards and wish you to clarify that.

In post 6088, Slandaar wrote:I very much dislike that weird twist you have tried to pull. I don't think that is what you were saying at all.

Okay?
So what was I saying - I was saying that they shit for scum poorly or that they shot for town wisely? In both cases my core point is that they chose poorly. Either way, what difference in mindset do you think it will make that will lead to sub-optimal scumhunting from my end?
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #6091 (ISO) » Mon Jan 05, 2015 8:27 am

Post by Thor665 »

In post 6089, Slandaar wrote:

It's quite risky to claim BP into a full game when it's a fairly common role and can be CC'ed safely.

No?

Maybe - but with the concept that he's town - what the heck were Mafia doing Day 1 with their votes?
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #6092 (ISO) » Mon Jan 05, 2015 8:28 am

Post by Thor665 »

I mean, even with you answering that (which I'd like to see) the only difference is I don't want to lynch him today but for different reasons than you do - so I really don't even see the point of specifically debating it at this stage really.
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #6093 (ISO) » Mon Jan 05, 2015 8:59 am

Post by Pine »

In post 6089, Slandaar wrote:

No?

More importantly, there's really quite little to gain from fake claiming it. It's probably true

Slandaar, I'm Mafia-reading you mostly by PoE, some gut. Between you and TSO, you're more likely

Thor, any argument based on "Would I do this" is definitionally WIFOM.

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #6094 (ISO) » Mon Jan 05, 2015 9:03 am

Post by Thor665 »

No - it's not.
Any argument based on - I would do this because I think you wouldn't think I would do this is wifom.
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #6095 (ISO) » Mon Jan 05, 2015 9:08 am

Post by Pine »

Thank you for agreeing with me

"I'm not scum because I wouldn't do that" is a great reason to do EXACTLY that thing as scum.

WIFOM

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #6096 (ISO) » Mon Jan 05, 2015 9:18 am

Post by Thor665 »

I don't think you understand the difference between wifom and an opinion/conclusion.

For instance, people have concluded that I am not Mafia because I helped nail 2 mafia. Now, maybe I did that because I am Mafia and wanted to look like not mafia - but that doesn't mean that the people who think I'm not mafia are using wifom.
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #6097 (ISO) » Mon Jan 05, 2015 9:29 am

Post by Pine »

There's a big difference. I don't care about the Reinoe lynch, that could have been bussing, but bussing Flubber when you're one phase from LYLO when you have another viable victim and no compelling reason to change is WAY different from saying "I wouldn't buddy a scum partner days ago"

Trying to conflate the two is just not plausible

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #6098 (ISO) » Mon Jan 05, 2015 9:38 am

Post by Thor665 »

Excellent, you are thinking what I want you to think.
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #6099 (ISO) » Mon Jan 05, 2015 9:43 am

Post by Pine »

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare