T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6025 (ISO) » Sun Jan 04, 2015 12:44 pm

Post by T S O »

DGB didn't seem to suspect Thor, she was calling me Town, calling Boon town, calling NC town. Can't remember her Slandaar stance, but it wasn't aggressive.
"i have the sickest grossest feeling that even if it's my lynch today, my townflip still won't lead to a tso lynch, and then he'll find some bullshit way to reason either shooting or lynching gm tomorrow because if there's anyone who can strongarm a mislynch despite his reads or cases being proved wrong time and again it's tso"
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6026 (ISO) » Sun Jan 04, 2015 12:44 pm

Post by T S O »

So that makes Pine scum, but it doesn't necessarily make him a Wolf. Fuck.
"i have the sickest grossest feeling that even if it's my lynch today, my townflip still won't lead to a tso lynch, and then he'll find some bullshit way to reason either shooting or lynching gm tomorrow because if there's anyone who can strongarm a mislynch despite his reads or cases being proved wrong time and again it's tso"
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6027 (ISO) » Sun Jan 04, 2015 12:45 pm

Post by T S O »

I want to go back and look at Pine's predecessors and their interactions with Mafia.

I am feeling a lot more okay with a Pine vote than I was.
-Marquis
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #6028 (ISO) » Sun Jan 04, 2015 12:45 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

i meant anyone else, not just I.

We talked it over in the neighborhood. She definitely felt Thor had a big chance at being a wolf partner, but ive kind of drifted from that. Nero/Slandaar were her possibility of mafia, along with Shiro/Axle, who have flipped town.
"Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
. That's my main; I just mod on
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #6029 (ISO) » Sun Jan 04, 2015 12:46 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

If Pine was mafia, there wouldn't have been a counterwagon onto Flubber.
"Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6030 (ISO) » Sun Jan 04, 2015 12:47 pm

Post by T S O »

I'm done until Slandaar returns.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6031 (ISO) » Sun Jan 04, 2015 12:47 pm

Post by T S O »

In post 6029, Boonskiies wrote:If Pine was mafia, there wouldn't have been a counterwagon onto Flubber.

Where did this happen?
-Marquis
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #6032 (ISO) » Sun Jan 04, 2015 12:51 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 4134, Josh_B wrote:I don't think I've ever been told not to vote someone so vehemently especially in a situation where others actually thought the person I was voting was scum.

It's clear that Thor is today's wanted lynch. Considering the recent play, Thor seems to be holding onto to a claim the closer we get to deadline, the harder it will be to reverse a wagon if it goes higher.

I'm putting my vote back on Thor.

VOTE: Thor

In post 4207, Josh_B wrote:
In post 4164, Thor665 wrote:Why not move and reinvigorate it?
It's less dead than your wagon of choice at the moment.

^This... is actually what I'm seeing from the game too. Thor is actually right that there isn't much vote movement. I don't feel like there's time for me to seriously put any pressure on anyone else, but I can tell that this is going to be a much different game for me.

In post 4153, Shiro wrote:You accusse people for not pushing yada yada but the last couple days your pushes have been pretty weak to none existant.
Have u even pushed any wagon past 3 votes ?

^Having no support for any of his pushes would actually alignment indicative of town Thor. However, they have thus far been shallow, reaching, and vague. I'm agreeing with Shiro, but I think this is just being used to throw dirt. Shiro where are you at in the game?

pedit: ninja'd
ppedit: ninja, ninja, ninja'd
ppedit: uggh why wait until the last second?

In post 4215, Josh_B wrote:Thor, I don't understand why you would want a GM lynch earlier if you Jailkept her. What were the results?

In post 4244, Josh_B wrote:
In post 4219, Thor665 wrote:
In post 4215, Josh_B wrote:Thor, I don't understand why you would want a GM lynch earlier if you Jailkept her. What were the results?

The results were that I submitted a JK on GM.
How do you think I should have read it?

It didn't have any affect.- unless you feel like a third NK is missing. But even then it's 50/50 on whether or not you blocked her or saved her, so that's null.
The claim has no use at this point other than saying that you're a named townie.

VOTE: dave

In post 4505, Josh_B wrote:
In post 4484, reinoe wrote:EBWOP: Also thor was also pushing GM at the time. Again, if you think the GM push is scum motivated am I wrong in thinking that you should be putting your vote on thor? After all...

thor was pushing GM+JOSH thinks the GM Push is scum motivate=josh' vote should be on thor who doing things scum motivated.

Is the above equation wrong? Are you saying you think thor is town but axle is not? Please elaborate.

I don't have fully developed context of everyone's position in the game yet. I am starting to get a better understanding of how the thor/GM situation started. And after Thor's recent post I'm starting to think that Thor's position is more OMGUS on her part.

Axle's position seems more organic. If I'm going to point fingers at the GM wagon (that has interest and not votes) It seems like Axle is more the proprietor of GM scum than Thor. I think you would know that though, and point the finger that way instead.

This game is multiball right? I'm going to vote Dave right now and see if there's more to Axle than meet's the eye. I can't vote everyone calling for a GM wagon at once, but dave, slandaar, scripten, and Axel are more interesting to me in that situation than Thor is right now. And I'm voting Dave.

In post 4525, Josh_B wrote:
In post 2579, Boonskiies wrote:Stop fucking skimming.

In post 2599, AxleGreaser wrote:stop fucking skimming

This is actually amusing, and not in a ha ha sort of way either. GM you're in the neighborhood, what are your reads on Iz and Shiro.

In post 4545, Josh_B wrote:
In post 4537, AxleGreaser wrote:But to me not as scummy, hence likely to flip scum, as the people I have been voting today.

Then I have to ask you, how do you feel about all of the support the wagon has even though it looks like this..
In post 4048, Aegor wrote:
Votecount 2.12

[1]
goodmorning:
Thor665

you should be voting Dave with me. These...
In post 4006, davesaz wrote:<Dave thinks some in the shower>
CLICK!
:idea: :!: :!:

VOTE: goodmorning

Reason: Gamestate ephiphany

Thor, how certain are you that GM is the right player to wagon at this time? Just a sniff, rock solid, somewhere in between?

In post 4047, davesaz wrote:

Mafia roles are also power roles. I guess our PR isn't town.

make it an excellent vote. and if I'm right, it's going to clear both GM and Thor.

In post 4787, Josh_B wrote:
In post 4748, AxleGreaser wrote:VOTE: Josh_B
Garmr
Slot

Can you please move your vote to actual scum?
It would probably look like this

In post 4840, Josh_B wrote:I believe beast.

VOTE: reinoe

In post 4985, Josh_B wrote:OK nothing new has really happened. I still believe beast charizard's claim over reinoe's. because...

In post 4945, reinoe wrote:I did nvestigate boon.
I got a
not-mafia
result.
Cuz you know his claim was dicey and that's what a good cop would do.

doesn't make total sense when there's a
werewolf
faction.

Pine's predecessor. Fluff fluff fluff, targets easy targets and is generally kind of scummy. I see why there were wagons on him. I don't see him partnered with Thor though.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #6033 (ISO) » Sun Jan 04, 2015 12:52 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

everything on that wall, points to him being a werewolf over mafia.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6034 (ISO) » Sun Jan 04, 2015 12:54 pm

Post by T S O »

Boonskiies, if you're a WW, you're a damn better player than I thought.

Actually, you're a better player than I thought, full stop.
-Marquis
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #6035 (ISO) » Sun Jan 04, 2015 12:57 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 6034, T S O wrote:Boonskiies, if you're a WW, you're a damn better player than I thought.

Actually, you're a better player than I thought, full stop.

Appreciate it. It just takes a while for me to get my point across.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #6036 (ISO) » Sun Jan 04, 2015 1:59 pm

Post by Pine »

Dude, TSO

His case is based on the fact that all three people who died were on my wagon

Even if I were scum, I wouldn't have control of more than one of those kills

It's a bullshit case
"Cry havoc, and let slip the wombat of war!"

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #6037 (ISO) » Sun Jan 04, 2015 2:00 pm

Post by Pine »

I might have killed one of them, but that also suggests that DGB!Town and the other scumteam obliged me

They were independent kills that have no association

Boon is scum

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #6038 (ISO) » Sun Jan 04, 2015 2:02 pm

Post by Pine »

In post 6006, Boonskiies wrote:[4]Pine: Thor665,
Shiro, DrippingGoofball, AxleGreaser

[2]Flubbernugget: Nero Cain, T S O

Unfortunate how all three of these people just happened to die last night, and that Thor now doesn't suspect Pine at all.

In post 6007, Boonskiies wrote:Guess what? All 3 of those players were town also!! We wouldn't have switched to Flubber so easily if Pine wasn't a scum slot.

This is what I'm responding to. Town wouldn't make a case like this

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #6039 (ISO) » Sun Jan 04, 2015 3:29 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

I fail to see how that makes me scum? Because you are calling it a bad case? I never implied that you were the one responsible for killing all of them. It was just a lucky coincidence that they were the three that died. You are squirming now. You are calling me scum because you are being targeted with what you
think
is a bad case. It is not alignment indicative at all.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #6040 (ISO) » Sun Jan 04, 2015 3:44 pm

Post by Pine »

I'm not squirming, I'm refuting. One of your central points is extremely falsifiable. If anyone's squirming, it's you transforming from a quiet lurker into an over active burst of energy when your team gets called out

And I'm not calling you scum for your terrible case, I called you scum before that

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #6041 (ISO) » Sun Jan 04, 2015 3:48 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

@TSO

In post 5988, Boonskiies wrote:This is the Pine wagon at max:

[4]
Pine: Thor665
, Shiro, DrippingGoofball, AxleGreaser
[2]Flubbernugget: Nero Cain, T S O

These are the players on the final wagon:

[6]Flubbernugget: Nero Cain, T S O,
Thor665
, Boonskiies, Shiro,
Pine
-- LYNCH

Thor and Pine changed that wagon. Thor was bussing Pine early, and when the Pine wagon picked up steam he jumped to the next wagon. He pushed it hard.

You called me scum once you realized I was the only chance of you getting a mislynch.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #6042 (ISO) » Sun Jan 04, 2015 3:49 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

that quote was directed from this, TSO.

In post 6031, T S O wrote:
In post 6029, Boonskiies wrote:If Pine was mafia, there wouldn't have been a counterwagon onto Flubber.

Where did this happen?

the second part was directed at Pinewolf.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6043 (ISO) » Sun Jan 04, 2015 5:37 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Boonskiies
Pine
T S O
Thor665

I've defended all the players at one point or another and there's scum in here somewhere and I feel bad for it.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #6044 (ISO) » Sun Jan 04, 2015 5:49 pm

Post by Pine »

Wtf are those quotes, Boon?

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #6045 (ISO) » Sun Jan 04, 2015 5:54 pm

Post by Pine »

In post 5985, Pine wrote:Votes without reasons in LYLO, vote is on his expressed suspect that is less likely to be lynched

Bus buddy, vote Townie

I didn't suddenly shift gears at your case, I noticed your efforts to bus your buddy, but vote someone else entirely. Your case was tailored to your vote, not the other way around

My guess? You picked out who you perceived as the easiest target and fabricated a case around that selection

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6046 (ISO) » Sun Jan 04, 2015 6:01 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

So lets take a look at VCA sans Axle mafia biasness.

Scripten was voting for Cho, Thor and Josh B and Ren's slot has voted for TSO, Cho, and Thor. Flubber has voted Thor and Boon.

prob not mafia-Thor, TSO, Boon
prob not wolf-thor, pine

This makes me think that one of Slandaar/Pine is the last mafia. My guess is Pine.

Leaving Slan, TSO, Boon as containing the last two wolves.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #6047 (ISO) » Sun Jan 04, 2015 6:14 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 6046, Nero Cain wrote:So lets take a look at VCA sans Axle mafia biasness.

Scripten was voting for Cho, Thor and Josh B and Ren's slot has voted for TSO, Cho, and Thor. Flubber has voted Thor and Boon.

prob not mafia-Thor, TSO, Boon
prob not wolf-thor, pine

This makes me think that one of Slandaar/Pine is the last mafia. My guess is Pine.

Leaving Slan, TSO, Boon as containing the last two wolves.

You think a scum wouldn't ever vote for their buddy? Wow. What are your claims for either Pine and Thor being 'prob not wolf' when everyone in my neighborhood was saying that they are most likely the wolf team. On top of that, why do you feel Pine is mafia over wolf? I have shown exactly why he CAN'T be mafia, and is in fact the last wolf.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6048 (ISO) » Sun Jan 04, 2015 6:28 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I'm also calling bullshit on 12 vanilla claims. I'd say 10 nilla's 'cause 9 nilla and 6prs seems pretty wonky to me. 10 nilla's and 5 pr would give town 1/3rd prs.

I think 1 of Boon/Thor is defo scum 'cause that's 3 claimed town protection roles and nope. I thinking its Boons 'cause we already had a self protector in Tier.

This also means there is 2 scum in Pine/TSO/Slan. Pine s deff mafia and exactly one of Slan/TSO are wolf.

TSO is "scummier" since he's arguing contradictory things and that sudden burst of activity makes me really uneasy but the onlt thing (not counting POE) is Slan told us to "ignore hood speculation" which in hindsight looks extremely scummy since we have a confirmed wold in our hood and Boon is also looking like scum.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6049 (ISO) » Sun Jan 04, 2015 6:40 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 6047, Boonskiies wrote:You think a scum wouldn't ever vote for their buddy?

they do but sometimes I think its less likely b/c there have been alot of games where a player was conf town based on who was voting them. But there are two problems with this 1.) You've seen me use this same strategy as town so I can't imagine you fussing about it and 2.) I've been doing this for days now, why are you just now fussing about it?

Wow. What are your claims for either Pine and Thor being 'prob not wolf' when everyone in my neighborhood was saying that they are most likely the wolf team.

:neutral: <----thor face

I don't think your hood caling Pine and Thor wolfscum has any relevance here but nice appeal to authority.

On top of that, why do you feel Pine is mafia over wolf? I have shown exactly why he CAN'T be mafia, and is in fact the last wolf.

He was being voted by a wolf so I think its less likely he's a wolf. I'll look it up sometime but feel free to remind me why Pine isn't a wolf.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”