Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5925 (ISO) » Sun Jan 04, 2015 4:14 am

Post by Slandaar »

I will claim after Pine.

Pine/Thor/Boon. Pine maf, Thor, Boon wolf.

Seems really good.
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5926 (ISO) » Sun Jan 04, 2015 4:21 am

Post by Slandaar »

In post 5920, T S O wrote:
DGB felt Pine was Mafia and and Flubber was a Wolf - trying to decide whether she was wrong on Pine being scum or simply got their alignments the wrong way around.

Or she just got Flubs team wrong?
In post 5921, T S O wrote:wait a minute didn't Nero claim Gunsmith

In post 5916, Nero Cain wrote:massclaim first. I'll even go first. Town Neighbor

Will wait for pinesy to claim before I post some of my other thoughts on how I got to my previous conclusion.
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5927 (ISO) » Sun Jan 04, 2015 4:58 am

Post by T S O »

PeregrineV, Aneninen, Egg, davesaz, Scripten, goodmorning, DrippingGoofball, Shiro, TSO, Nero Cain are the list of Neighbours I know. Are any of {Pine, Boon, Slandaar, Thor} in a Neighbourhood?
"i have the sickest grossest feeling that even if it's my lynch today, my townflip still won't lead to a tso lynch, and then he'll find some bullshit way to reason either shooting or lynching gm tomorrow because if there's anyone who can strongarm a mislynch despite his reads or cases being proved wrong time and again it's tso"
-Marquis
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #5928 (ISO) » Sun Jan 04, 2015 5:11 am

Post by Thor665 »

I was in a neighborhood.

Why are you so spastic today?
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #5929 (ISO) » Sun Jan 04, 2015 5:16 am

Post by Thor665 »

What is boggling my mind is the kills. Shiro has to be the DGB shot, as if she shot Axle that is just annoying and though I'm not surprised by SHiro's flip i could see being suspect of Shiro. But that means scum teams shot Axle and DGB fishing for other scum? What the heck, lackwits?
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #5930 (ISO) » Sun Jan 04, 2015 5:19 am

Post by Thor665 »

In post 5920, T S O wrote:I do not understand why Thor is alive

The reason I am alive is because I am 100% not Mafia, and also, thanks to the way Scripten interacted with me - pretty ruddy likely not Wolf.
I'm basically alive because I'm the most obvious town - and I'm now trying to debate if you not being able to tell that is a town tell or not...with the kill shots last night I'm not sure :lol:

:facepalm:
Oy.
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5931 (ISO) » Sun Jan 04, 2015 5:31 am

Post by T S O »

Scripten was pushing Garmr pretttty hard. And Garmr is Pine's slot. Makes sense that Pine is the last Mafia.
"i have the sickest grossest feeling that even if it's my lynch today, my townflip still won't lead to a tso lynch, and then he'll find some bullshit way to reason either shooting or lynching gm tomorrow because if there's anyone who can strongarm a mislynch despite his reads or cases being proved wrong time and again it's tso"
-Marquis
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5932 (ISO) » Sun Jan 04, 2015 5:31 am

Post by Nero Cain »

shiro was a shit kill but yeah prob Boon/Pine and one of Slandaar/TSO
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5933 (ISO) » Sun Jan 04, 2015 5:33 am

Post by T S O »

In post 5928, Thor665 wrote:I was in a neighborhood.

Did you mention this much before?

In post 5928, Thor665 wrote:Why are you so spastic today?

I don't get what you mean.

I don't think it fully dawned on me until the opening of d5 just how fucked we are. I mean, 6-2-1 felt a little cosy with crosskill potential. But 3-2-1 is pretty fucking serious. So I've decided to stop being an apathetic useful fuck and try to break this open.

I don't really get where the spastic comment is coming from, though.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5934 (ISO) » Sun Jan 04, 2015 5:34 am

Post by T S O »

In post 5930, Thor665 wrote:
The reason I am alive is because I am 100% not Mafia, and also, thanks to the way Scripten interacted with me - pretty ruddy likely not Wolf.

What part of Scripten interactions clear you again? I don't even care about exploring why you're not Mafia right now.

In post 5930, Thor665 wrote:I'm basically alive because I'm the most obvious town.

:roll:
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5935 (ISO) » Sun Jan 04, 2015 5:36 am

Post by T S O »

So I'm not a Wolf, and Pine's not a Wolf, and I don't thiiiink Nero's a wolf until the mod replies about our neighbourhood, though I might look back over that one.

So, that leaves Slandaar, Boonskiies and Thor for now.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5936 (ISO) » Sun Jan 04, 2015 5:38 am

Post by T S O »

I'm trying to figure out if Scripten's interactions with Thor clear Thor - I've been reading through his ISO for the last 10-15 mins and it's pretty good scum theatre if it -is- scum theatre.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5937 (ISO) » Sun Jan 04, 2015 5:39 am

Post by T S O »

Okay Nero calling Scripten out in the thread the day after we'd spoken in the Neighbourhood was actually pretty town.
-Marquis
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #5938 (ISO) » Sun Jan 04, 2015 5:41 am

Post by Thor665 »

In post 5933, T S O wrote:

I dunno - did I?
I mean, it was mentioned as recently as last Day phase, and an iso of me on Day 1 with 'neighbor' should either reveal or not reveal something.

In post 5933, T S O wrote:I don't think it fully dawned on me until the opening of d5 just how Smurfed we are. I mean, 6-2-1 felt a little cosy with crosskill potential. But 3-2-1 is pretty fucking serious. So I've decided to stop being an apathetic useful Smurf and try to break this open.

Town was screwed yesterday unless one or both of the scumteams did some decent shooting. The scumteams have been shockingly lackluster in their scumhunting though. I'm currently Wolf MVP and Mafia is probably owing thanks to the Vig shot on Night 2 methinks.

You're really just noticing this?

I'll debate my Wolf status as soon as you can show any reason to think I'm a Wolf or actually disprove that I'm the most obv town player in the game.
Nothing but a smilie?
Okay then - case closed.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #5939 (ISO) » Sun Jan 04, 2015 5:41 am

Post by Thor665 »

In post 5936, T S O wrote:I'm trying to figure out if Scripten's interactions with Thor clear Thor - I've been reading through his ISO for the last 10-15 mins and it's pretty good scum theatre if it -is- scum theatre.

What prompted that specific readthrough?
This reads as a lie to me.
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5940 (ISO) » Sun Jan 04, 2015 5:42 am

Post by T S O »

I think it was the bit where Scripten had flipped Werewolf, so I was checking his ISO for associatives.
-Marquis
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #5941 (ISO) » Sun Jan 04, 2015 5:43 am

Post by Thor665 »

Why didn't you do that days ago?
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5942 (ISO) » Sun Jan 04, 2015 5:45 am

Post by T S O »

In post 5938, Thor665 wrote:

I dunno - did I?
I mean, it was mentioned as recently as last Day phase, and an iso of me on Day 1 with 'neighbor' should either reveal or not reveal something.

Actually, I did this - but I used neighbourhood, not neighbor, and got nothing on page 2, 3 or 4 of your ISO.

In post 5938, Thor665 wrote:
In post 5933, T S O wrote:I don't think it fully dawned on me until the opening of d5 just how Smurfed we are. I mean, 6-2-1 felt a little cosy with crosskill potential. But 3-2-1 is pretty fucking serious. So I've decided to stop being an apathetic useful Smurf and try to break this open.

Town was screwed yesterday unless one or both of the scumteams did some decent shooting. The scumteams have been shockingly lackluster in their scumhunting though. I'm currently Wolf MVP and Mafia is probably owing thanks to the Vig shot on Night 2 methinks.

You're really just noticing this?

I'll debate my Wolf status as soon as you can show any reason to think I'm a Wolf or actually disprove that I'm the most obv town player in the game.
Nothing but a smilie?
Okay then - case closed.

What?

You said you were quite likely not a Wolf due to Scripten interactions.
I asked you to show me these interactions.
You asked me to show why you're scum ...?

If these interactions are so obvious, why don't you just quote them?
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5943 (ISO) » Sun Jan 04, 2015 5:46 am

Post by T S O »

In post 5941, Thor665 wrote:Why didn't you do that days ago?

I don't think it fully dawned on me until the opening of d5 just how fucked we are. I mean, 6-2-1 felt a little cosy with crosskill potential. But 3-2-1 is pretty fucking serious. So I've decided to stop being an apathetic useful fuck and try to break this open.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5944 (ISO) » Sun Jan 04, 2015 5:47 am

Post by T S O »

goddamn it why does that say useful and not useless
why
-Marquis
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5945 (ISO) » Sun Jan 04, 2015 5:55 am

Post by Nero Cain »

perhaps you were useful in your scum pt?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #5946 (ISO) » Sun Jan 04, 2015 6:00 am

Post by Thor665 »

@TSO - in a quick snark rebuttal;

1. Probably searching an iso with a misspelling is not brilliant.
2. Do you think I was trying to buddy my Wolf partner?
3. So it wasn't until today that you decided to bother trying to find any wolves and prior to then you were just...?
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #5947 (ISO) » Sun Jan 04, 2015 6:18 am

Post by Pine »

I'm a VT

Thor is the last wolf. He caught a Mafia scent (forgive the pun) on Flubber and went for the kill (ugh, metaphor)

In good news, we might not have to deal with a SK
"Cry havoc, and let slip the wombat of war!"

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #5948 (ISO) » Sun Jan 04, 2015 6:29 am

Post by Thor665 »

We obviously have no SK at this stage with DGB's flip - and you remain scum, the question is what type of scum.

You should actually claim Mafia even if you are a Wolf, because town and Mafia want to kill Wolves right now - I would sheep a claimed Mafia player today. Are you Mafia? If so I will help defend you, but otherwise you look ungawdly scummy and need rope.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #5949 (ISO) » Sun Jan 04, 2015 6:30 am

Post by Thor665 »

@DGB - why u no shoot this guy?

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”