Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #5900 (ISO) » Tue Dec 30, 2014 1:00 pm

Post by Thor665 »

Yeah, so that pretty much is a scumclaim.

Are you a wolf? That would be hilarious as it would make me pretty obv. conf. town at this stage. Scum will *love* getting to shoot a burnt PR, I am certain.

@TSO - we had a few names on both wagons, shouldn't those people end up looking slightly more townish if you think it was a cross scum action? Like, for instance, Shiro legit seemed to not give a whit. Town read?
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #5901 (ISO) » Tue Dec 30, 2014 1:07 pm

Post by DrippingGoofball »

VOTE: Flubbernugget
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5902 (ISO) » Tue Dec 30, 2014 1:13 pm

Post by T S O »

In post 5900, Thor665 wrote:Yeah, so that pretty much is a scumclaim.

Are you a wolf? That would be hilarious as it would make me pretty obv. conf. town at this stage. Scum will *love* getting to shoot a burnt PR, I am certain.

@TSO - we had a few names on both wagons, shouldn't those people end up looking slightly more townish if you think it was a cross scum action? Like, for instance, Shiro legit seemed to not give a whit. Town read?

Well, yeah, unless they're faking it. To tell the truth, I haven't even read Shiro's recent posts - but if you say it, it's probably true.
"i have the sickest grossest feeling that even if it's my lynch today, my townflip still won't lead to a tso lynch, and then he'll find some bullshit way to reason either shooting or lynching gm tomorrow because if there's anyone who can strongarm a mislynch despite his reads or cases being proved wrong time and again it's tso"
-Marquis
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5903 (ISO) » Tue Dec 30, 2014 1:24 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 5901, DrippingGoofball wrote:VOTE: Flubbernugget

bicw of you to join the scum wagon after the hammer...
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5904 (ISO) » Tue Dec 30, 2014 1:24 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

*nice
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #5905 (ISO) » Tue Dec 30, 2014 1:39 pm

In post 5903, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 5901, DrippingGoofball wrote:VOTE: Flubbernugget

bicw of you to join the scum wagon after the hammer...

They're both scum. I said I was going to hammer. Someone beat me to it.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
AxleGreaser
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5906 (ISO) » Tue Dec 30, 2014 2:57 pm

Post by AxleGreaser »

Keeper of the truth... and that your are making stuff up (misremebering) about your own play is quite disturbing.

Nope it was L-2...
In post 5887, Thor665 wrote:So basically you're saying that I had a wagon built on you to L-1,

and really you are claiming you got wagon to L-1 then jumped off without a claim?

In post 5887, Thor665 wrote:
In post 5884, Pine wrote:
Vote Flubbernugget

@Thor: Consider - I think you're scum. You appear to be putting together a cobbled-together, last-minute case on Flubber. I don't think you'd be doing so against someone you think is Town, too risky. Therefore, I'm guessing you have some kind of inside information. Scum in multiball often have a much clearer idea of who their opponents are than Town does

So basically you're saying that I had a wagon built on you to L-1, and then decided that you were town (for no reason, as you hadn't posted gak) and/or decided that Flubber was scum for a suddenly realized cobbled scum insight that I cannot share but is somehow connected to something he posted - and decided to avoid lynching you and push him as scum in a last minute gambit?

Yeah - that sounds like a scum plan...

:?

Well that wouldn't be, but that doesn't mean there is no plausible scum plan.

You voted for Pine, with no real reason or push. Waffled around, and knowing that with this town in this game,it would be a pretty dam good bet no one would do jack (get to L-1) most of the day, then jumped off at L-2.
and all the good sheep followed you.

So while thats not the only explanation, it not a totally incredulous one.
Aegor
Aegor
Mafia Scum
Aegor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5907 (ISO) » Tue Dec 30, 2014 3:36 pm

Post by Aegor »

Votecount 4.FINAL

:right:
[6]Flubbernugget: Nero Cain, T S O, Thor665, Boonskiies, Shiro, Pine -- LYNCH

[2]
Pine:
DrippingGoofball, AxleGreaser
[1]
DrippingGoofball:
Slandaar
[1]
Boonskiies:
Flubbernugget

[0]
Not Voting:

With 10 alive, it takes 6 to lynch.

Day 4 deadline:
(expired on 2014-12-31 05:24:51)

Mod Notes

:nerd:
Last edited by Aegor on Tue Dec 30, 2014 10:42 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Currently partying at the
M A S Q U E R A D E
-- a Large Normal for 21 revelers.
reinoe
reinoe
Mafia Scum
reinoe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5908 (ISO) » Tue Dec 30, 2014 3:54 pm

Post by reinoe »

Nb4thelock

VOTE: Flubber
Scum typically need to fabricate reasons for scumreads...

Selkie
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5909 (ISO) » Tue Dec 30, 2014 4:34 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Will Ren get banned for posting while he's dead. PLACE YOUR BETS NOW!

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #5910 (ISO) » Tue Dec 30, 2014 4:47 pm

In post 5909, Nero Cain wrote:Will Ren get banned for posting while he's dead. PLACE YOUR BETS NOW!

50 coconuts!

Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #5911 (ISO) » Tue Dec 30, 2014 4:58 pm

Post by Pine »

In post 5910, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 5909, Nero Cain wrote:Will Ren get banned for posting while he's dead. PLACE YOUR BETS NOW!

50 coconuts!

51 coconuts

Higher without going over
"Cry havoc, and let slip the wombat of war!"

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
AxleGreaser
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5912 (ISO) » Tue Dec 30, 2014 6:38 pm

Post by AxleGreaser »

Spoiler: stuff

On this fora i wont usual comment on such things that are not my concern. This one is odd in that respect

TBMK. The flips dont come right away. That leaves neighborhoods with some time where scum have to post in them without displaying that they have TMI.
In this game, (unlike others that have not had the delay AND the hoods)
As such, no knowledge of the flip for that period is part of the game.
Reinoe (a former mafia(
WW
) + only little WIFOM) making that post,
preempts the flip
Not good. ba bow.
But id expect not many to have noticed that, so while not deliberate, there are reasons you just dont break rules, and they are that you (and I) are not usually as clever as we think we are as we dont have all the information. So you are best only painting inside the lines ever.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #5913 (ISO) » Tue Dec 30, 2014 9:25 pm

Post by Thor665 »

In post 5906, AxleGreaser wrote:and really you are claiming you got wagon to L-1 then jumped off without a claim?

I wasn't claiming that, but I will agree it is what happened.

In post 5906, AxleGreaser wrote:You voted for Pine, with no real reason or push. Waffled around, and knowing that with this town in this game,it would be a pretty dam good bet no one would do jack (get to L-1) most of the day, then jumped off at L-2.
and all the good sheep followed you.

So while thats not the only explanation, it not a totally incredulous one.

It is a bit incredulous considering his statement that my case on Flubber was 'cobbled together' which carried the suggestion that my case on Pine was not.
Also, from his point of view - presenting himself as town - he is forced to argue that I am scum who derailed a wagon on town, which is also kind of a wonky working theory even in multiball.
It might make sense from an outside perspective who thinks Pine is scum, and maybe I'm a buddy pulling lulzgambits - but as a theory coming from Pine itself?
Yeah - credulity is strained.

You don't get that at all?
Aegor
Aegor
Mafia Scum
Aegor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5914 (ISO) » Wed Dec 31, 2014 9:14 pm

Post by Aegor »

flubbernugget,
Mafia Odd-Night Rolecop
, has been lynched Day 4.

Night begins now. It will last for three days, unless it needs to be extended because of replacements.

Time remaining: (expired on 2015-01-04 04:14:28)
Last edited by Aegor on Sat Jan 03, 2015 11:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
M A S Q U E R A D E
Aegor
Aegor
Mafia Scum
Aegor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5915 (ISO) » Sat Jan 03, 2015 9:15 pm

Post by Aegor »

As the last of the torches burned down, the partygoers, or rather the prisoners, were surprised that their vision was not impaired for long. It was not yet dawn, but the sky was still lightening with grey blandness through a hazy mist of fog over the river that nourished the city. The effect was difficult for the guests to articulate, even to themselves. It was as if a nightmare was ending, but not with the abrupt awakening that characterizes actual nightmares, but rather with some gradual transition into some less traumatic, less horrific, less fatal reverie. This proved to be wishful thinking, however, as a low shout drew all eyes, glinting behind their masks, to the fresh corpses. At this rate, there could not be many more.

AxleGreaser,
Vanilla Townie
, has been killed Night 4.
DrippingGoofball,
Town 2-shot Vigilante Neighbor
Shiro,
Town Neighbor

Day 5 Begins now. With 6 alive, it takes 4 to lynch.

Deadline: (expired on 2015-01-18 06:06:44)
M A S Q U E R A D E
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5916 (ISO) » Sun Jan 04, 2015 12:00 am

Post by Nero Cain »

massclaim first. I'll even go first. Town Neighbor

T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5917 (ISO) » Sun Jan 04, 2015 2:39 am

Post by T S O »

Town Neighbour.
"i have the sickest grossest feeling that even if it's my lynch today, my townflip still won't lead to a tso lynch, and then he'll find some bullshit way to reason either shooting or lynching gm tomorrow because if there's anyone who can strongarm a mislynch despite his reads or cases being proved wrong time and again it's tso"
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5918 (ISO) » Sun Jan 04, 2015 2:39 am

Post by T S O »

Jesus Christ it is 3-2-1
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5919 (ISO) » Sun Jan 04, 2015 2:40 am

Post by T S O »

We have to lynch a Werewolf today.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5920 (ISO) » Sun Jan 04, 2015 3:25 am

Post by T S O »

I do not understand why Thor is alive and it makes me so fucking paranoid but I can't just paranoia lynch him and toss the game.

DGB felt Pine was Mafia and and Flubber was a Wolf - trying to decide whether she was wrong on Pine being scum or simply got their alignments the wrong way around.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5921 (ISO) » Sun Jan 04, 2015 3:25 am

Post by T S O »

wait a minute didn't Nero claim Gunsmith
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5922 (ISO) » Sun Jan 04, 2015 3:27 am

Post by T S O »

I really REALLY want to clear Nero of Wolf because I don't think there are 2 WW's in my hood.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5923 (ISO) » Sun Jan 04, 2015 3:28 am

Post by T S O »

Mod: were the members in the Neighbourhoods placed completely randomly (eg: would it be theoretically possible (while unlikely) to have all 3 Mafia/all 3 WW in the same neighbourhood?
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5924 (ISO) » Sun Jan 04, 2015 3:29 am

Post by T S O »

Someone needs to compile a completed Neighbourhood list.
-Marquis

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”