Upcoming Game Advertisements

This forum contains signup threads for Mafia Games.
Read about how our signups work here.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #795 (isolation #0) » Sun Jan 04, 2015 1:30 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Persona 3 FES Mafia

Mechanically normal but with role and alignment tied to flavour. Currently in the Mini Theme queue, up to 6 pre-ins available.
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #875 (isolation #1) » Tue Jun 30, 2015 8:56 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Spyro the Dragon Mafia!

An 8p Nightless game based on the original trilogy, features characters who were in more than one game, playable or the final boss.

In signups now, in the micro queue
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1143 (isolation #2) » Sat Apr 08, 2017 5:11 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Return to “Queue”