That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #5825 (ISO) » Mon Dec 29, 2014 10:03 am

Post by Boonskiies »

He's not.

VOTE: Flubber
"Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
. That's my main; I just mod on
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #5826 (ISO) » Mon Dec 29, 2014 10:04 am

Post by Boonskiies »

I think Nero is mafia, and Flubber is a wolf.
"Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #5827 (ISO) » Mon Dec 29, 2014 10:04 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Flubber probably believes I am mafia as well.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #5828 (ISO) » Mon Dec 29, 2014 10:11 am

Post by Thor665 »

If you are scum, the other scum team refusing to shoot you is lolsilly bad on their part.
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5829 (ISO) » Mon Dec 29, 2014 10:11 am

Post by T S O »

wagon dis fucker up yo
"i have the sickest grossest feeling that even if it's my lynch today, my townflip still won't lead to a tso lynch, and then he'll find some bullshit way to reason either shooting or lynching gm tomorrow because if there's anyone who can strongarm a mislynch despite his reads or cases being proved wrong time and again it's tso"
-Marquis
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5830 (ISO) » Mon Dec 29, 2014 10:25 am

Post by Flubbernugget »

In post 5813, Nero Cain wrote:So why exactly are you voting me?

Becacuse your inability to vote axle after all the bitching you've done with him is fucking atrocious and your vote on me is also atrocious. And again, if I unvote right after you make a post implying you cleared someone and actually didn't, a town mindset would have wanted an answer. A scum mindset would have seen that as an excellent coasting opportunity off of someone else's ignorance.

Considering you have no town reads what exactly is your case on me anyway?
Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5831 (ISO) » Mon Dec 29, 2014 11:20 am

Post by Shiro »

Eh I am not against the flub lynch but isn't pine still better ?

I mean Pine seems to be wishing to let the spotlight shine away from him for some time now and we are kinda giving it to him
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #5832 (ISO) » Mon Dec 29, 2014 11:49 am

Post by Boonskiies »

I had a reason for not wanting Pine lynched, but I can't seem to remember it now.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #5833 (ISO) » Mon Dec 29, 2014 12:40 pm

Post by Thor665 »

In post 5831, Shiro wrote:Eh I am not against the flub lynch but isn't pine still better ?

I mean Pine seems to be wishing to let the spotlight shine away from him for some time now and we are kinda giving it to him

Is that the extent of your Pine case?
Because it is the extent of mine - and though that's not a terribad case, neither is it an awesome case.
What do you think of my Flubber case? I, personally, find that a stronger case - why do you not?
AxleGreaser
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5834 (ISO) » Mon Dec 29, 2014 3:55 pm

Post by AxleGreaser »

In post 5823, Boonskiies wrote:
In post 5818, AxleGreaser wrote:
In post 5576, AxleGreaser wrote:
In post 5574, Boonskiies wrote:If this wasn't multiball and Nero still had his vote on Iz there is no way I'd be voting Iz. I hate multiball.

VOTE: Iz

I've explained my reasoning toward Iz since the beginning of Day 2.

Hi, please check that i have the right reasoning, that i found near the start of D2.

In post 2563, Boonskiies wrote:Anenien was very prominent in our neighborhood last night, along with Iz. I claimed that I have a protective role in the thread, and also asked who people thought would be worth protecting.
I did not claim any role, nor will I be doing so toDay
. The way I said it made it seem like I had a limited use, which Iz pointed out in the thread also. I feel Iz thought he could get some town cred by not killing me after I claimed that I was a protective role, since he most likely thought I was just some noob not knowing what to do, and since he thought I slipped that I had a limited power role,
he'd be fine not killing me.
I expect there to be at least one scum in my neighborhood, since we are the biggest neighborhood, and Anen is now dead. Goodmorning, Shiro, and Iz have at least one scum there, and I'm banking on it being Iz.

Is that correct?

In post 5817, Boonskiies wrote:Prod dodge.

There are people that want to lynch you.
I have been one of the ones that doesn't.
I get more and more prickly the longer I wait for what ought be trivial clarifications.

I believe I did actually end up claiming Day 2. But yeah, there's quite a bit of stuff I put out on Iz; i pushed him for a while.

You claim:
He looks scummy for not killing you.
You are two shot RB and could not have been killed.
and even if you had been shot you would not know.

Please explain how he could have killed you, and how you know no one tried to.
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #5835 (ISO) » Mon Dec 29, 2014 4:08 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Iz was the one contemplating all that stuff, not I. Sure, I could have been shot night 1, i made a post on my theories, but they were just theories. I originally thought Iz was scummy based on how he was talking to me acting like he knew what had happened. I think you are mixed up somewhere.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
AxleGreaser
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5836 (ISO) » Mon Dec 29, 2014 7:32 pm

Post by AxleGreaser »

In post 5835, Boonskiies wrote:Iz was the one contemplating all that stuff, not I. Sure, I could have been shot night 1, i made a post on my theories, but they were just theories. I originally thought Iz was scummy based on how he was talking to me acting like he knew what had happened. I think you are mixed up somewhere.

Nope not me that mixed up.
The question is whether you re mixed up scum or town.

You claim you are a two shot BP. (who hence cant be killed N1)
You claim due to stuff that happened in the hood, Iz would get town cred for not killing you (N1).
You conclude that as you didn't die N1, Iz tried to get town cred by not shooting you?

How do you know you were not shot N1?
Everyone else still alive knows they were not shot N1 as they are still alive, as they are not a BP.

You also seem to think that you being alive, means, you were not shot?

If you are in fact BP, how come you believe Iz (or some other scum) didn't shoot you?
AxleGreaser
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5837 (ISO) » Mon Dec 29, 2014 8:25 pm

Post by AxleGreaser »

In post 5833, Thor665 wrote:Is that the extent of your Pine case?

Compared with your case and response, it looks deicidely stellar.

In post 5406, Thor665 wrote:I mildly lean Boon as Mafia right now.

Vote: Josh_B

What's up with you again?

In post 5611, Thor665 wrote:2. Why do I do anything? I will admit I've been selling Flubber quite a bit while voting Pine. Really that's up to you to interpret, because I see no need to explain it beyond admission of the reality in front of you.

In post 5821, Thor665 wrote:
(...stuff thors neutral about)
:neutral:

1. :neutral: :neutral: :neutral: :neutral:
2. :? :neutral: :facepalm:

So...you didn't even analyze it in relation to what type of scum you thought I was?

Unvote: Pine
Vote: Flubber

Pine has actually converted me from a mild town read to a scum read on his slot due to utter fail of ability to do anything - that said, Flubber's reply here is skeevy and not happy making either, and I personally think he has a more suspect voting history in either case.

Let's run him up to L-1 and force a claim.

The mod has us currently listed as less than 2 days till deadline - so frankly I'd like to run ANYBODY to L-1 - but let's maybe aim for Flubber? It would excite me.
There are too many of you not voting yet - it's really annoying.

Which i could easily rate as half arsed "damn the lynch with faint praise" distancing attempt, if he flips scum some time.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5838 (ISO) » Mon Dec 29, 2014 11:12 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 5815, AxleGreaser wrote:Earlier you claimed
reminded
and
rage voting

In post 5804, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 5803, Nero Cain wrote:This whole situation
reminds
me of scumMhork
rage voting
me for not being a vig in Inuhysa.

In post 5810, Nero Cain wrote:ok you win this round. I had forgotten that it was actually Neil and not Mhork that was the one pushing me for "lying about my claim"

Yes pushing you about lying is actually what they both did.
So no I dont see the
reminding
part at all. (you appear to have imagined that part... twice now)
Except i can see you would like us to be aware of your self aware meta that you have done that as town.

So yes given the game state, PLing you today is not really on. The awful nature of it alone is not necessarily scummy (for you)
That you did it this time with an information role then let players act on the disinformation sis new level of WTF?

However the context of you and Neil, is
also
, not people rage voting you.
Spoiler: context from that game
In the game where Nero claims to remember someone (first Mhork then Neil) rage voting him like this game...
What actually happened was.
In post 4326, neil1113 wrote:
In post 4325, shos wrote:so if my kill tonight does not go through I'll go shouting TARGET IS NARAKU.

scum have a roleblocker, and there are many kinds of kill-prevention things this game.

...all this may be wrong, though

By no means am I trying to tell you how to go about your role... but I will say, it might have been better if you kept what you received a little to yourself until later on in the day when we were closing in on the lynch.

But now that you've shown your cards, I imagine your best play would be to tell us who you're targeting right when someone gets lynched. That way we have an idea if your kill doesn't go through, and you get targeted for whatever reason and you're not protected, that we might be able to figure out who Naraku is.

With that said:

Nero, what's up? What'd you do last night? What happened?

Curious...

In post 4335, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 4326, neil1113 wrote:Nero, what's up? What'd you do last night? What happened?

your team blocked me.

In post 4399, neil1113 wrote:Wow just caught scum red handed.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Nero Cain

He's not a vig, he didn't get blocked, he doesn't have a shot... he's a liar. A lying scum that now officially needs to die.

So your point is what?

In post 5830, Flubbernugget wrote:Becacuse your inability to vote axle after all the bitching you've done with him is fucking atrocious and your vote on me is also atrocious.

So I'm the only one with a scumread on Axle. How exactly does it help town by leaving my sole vote on Axle? It doesn't. Why would I not consolidate my vote on someone else that I think is scum? Your attempt to discredit my vote on you is fucking stupid.

And again, if I unvote right after you make a post implying you cleared someone and actually didn't, a town mindset would have wanted an answer.

So you bought into the fact that you thought I was a GS and you unvoted Thor thinking he was clear but I should have asked you? holy fuck man. No way you are town and that dense.

For why I'm voting you. Its mostly POE and gut. I remember hating your song and dance about me and muffin having different reads on Boons and other than that I can't remember anything you've done (which is a red flag in itself!) But to me POE really makes me think TSO, Thor, Shiro and Pine are town. I know I'm town so I'm left with you, Axle, DGB, Slan and Boon. I'm a little less sure on Boon (and reasoning will be given later) and Slan. So lynching from you three makes sense and I can't for the life of me get Axle lynched (even though he's blatant mafia) So you and DGB are my options today.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5839 (ISO) » Mon Dec 29, 2014 11:22 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

so my best guess as too the scum would be Flubber, Axle, DGB, and one of Slan/Boon but I'm leaning Slan for ~reasons.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5840 (ISO) » Tue Dec 30, 2014 12:11 am

Post by Slandaar »

In post 5769, Thor665 wrote:Show me where I called it suspicious and I'll answer.

What's your take on the current Pine push?

If you don't find it suspicious why are you pestering me specifically about it?

I find the Pine push to be fine. What were you looking for?
In post 5770, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 5766, Slandaar wrote:Who have we completely eliminated based on dead scum interactions?

Read my posts?

I just wanted you to restate for clarification but OK.

So, we have by POE eliminated NC;
In post 5765, DrippingGoofball wrote:A combination of Scumputer & it's not Nero
& POE, eliminating some candidates based on the dead scum's interactions.

Scumputer doesn't mean anything; you are going to need to explain.
AxleGreaser
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5841 (ISO) » Tue Dec 30, 2014 1:21 am

Post by AxleGreaser »

In post 5838, Nero Cain wrote:So your point is what?

you were rather keen to reference a game where you made bad fake claim and were town.
It did not happen naturally in that your were not reminded of similar situation as it was quite different.

There was no rage voting in that game as you claimed.

That for adds to the odds that you were simply making up that someone rage voted you in that game so as to have an excuse to cite your own meta.
Scum fabricate their towniness in such ways. Unfortunately there is some chance you do that as town too.
AxleGreaser
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5842 (ISO) » Tue Dec 30, 2014 1:31 am

Post by AxleGreaser »

In post 5840, Slandaar wrote:I find the Pine push to be fine.

mee to.

As the day is drawing to a close, and may end suddenly.
I thought I ought indicate these things in case i am not alive tomorrow.
Spoiler: in the event of death
These are just the things that are different, to previously stated positions.

Boon:
I have argued before against reasons for Boon being scum. I still cant work out how or why scum boon would have made his D1 play, when ithink it porbably should have been fairly clear there was another scum team.
perhaps he is a BP scum? and the teams are quite asymmetric.
Anyway I don't quite have the same objections i think I explained earlier.

Thor:
Has been treading water. Don't like how he half arsed his Pine vote (pseudo push), then went elsewhere all for ? reasons.
If you look at my argument with Flubber about *WHY* he was scum reading Thor there are indeed scum stories that match the push on Shiro.
I have not yet sorted today out, but something feels wrong about it. (perhaps flips will help)

Caveat:
This is a three player(team) game. Correct play in 3 player games is bizarre, if done well. Lots of foxing.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5843 (ISO) » Tue Dec 30, 2014 1:36 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 5841, AxleGreaser wrote:where you made bad fake claim

I got scum to waste a night action on me. mission accomplished.

In post 5841, AxleGreaser wrote:It did not happen naturally in that your were not reminded of similar situation as it was quite different.

no, not really. Neil was rage voting me. Why do you think Flubber is voting me right now?

Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5844 (ISO) » Tue Dec 30, 2014 1:48 am

Post by Shiro »

With the clock being on us I dare say

unvote

VOTE:FLUB

And we have ourselves a L-1 still prefer Pine

@Thor if you haven't noticed I had Gamr as scum for reasons, Josh as scummy for reasons and Pine now seems scummy to me.

Sure taken alone Flub vs Pine may seem like Flub is worse but as a whole yea Pine is a much better lynch.
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5845 (ISO) » Tue Dec 30, 2014 1:50 am

Post by T S O »

vote: flubbernugget
"i have the sickest grossest feeling that even if it's my lynch today, my townflip still won't lead to a tso lynch, and then he'll find some bullshit way to reason either shooting or lynching gm tomorrow because if there's anyone who can strongarm a mislynch despite his reads or cases being proved wrong time and again it's tso"
-Marquis
AxleGreaser
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5846 (ISO) » Tue Dec 30, 2014 2:13 am

Post by AxleGreaser »

baaaa
AxleGreaser
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5847 (ISO) » Tue Dec 30, 2014 2:24 am

Post by AxleGreaser »

In post 5843, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 5841, AxleGreaser wrote:It did not happen naturally in that your were not reminded of similar situation as it was quite different.

no, not really. Neil was rage voting me. Why do you think Flubber is voting me right now?

No not really, That is not rage voting.
There is not even any faux rage, from neil.
and thus we have why I quote Neil in this previous post.
There was no rage voting by (
Mork
no you mean) Neil to remind you of this game. That bit is untrue.
I conclude you were not reminded of that game but just wanted to mention it hence made up a similarity where there was none.

In post 5815, AxleGreaser wrote:Earlier you claimed
reminded
and
rage voting

In post 5804, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 5803, Nero Cain wrote:This whole situation
reminds
me of scumMhork
rage voting
me for not being a vig in Inuhysa.

In post 5810, Nero Cain wrote:ok you win this round. I had forgotten that it was actually Neil and not Mhork that was the one pushing me for "lying about my claim"

Yes pushing you about lying is actually what they both did.
So no I dont see the
reminding
part at all. (you appear to have imagined that part... twice now)
Except i can see you would like us to be aware of your self aware meta that you have done that as town.

So yes given the game state, PLing you today is not really on. The awful nature of it alone is not necessarily scummy (for you)
That you did it this time with an information role then let players act on the disinformation sis new level of WTF?

However the context of you and Neil, is
also
, not people rage voting you.
Spoiler: context from that game
In the game where Nero claims to remember someone (first Mhork then Neil) rage voting him like this game...
What actually happened was.
In post 4326, neil1113 wrote:
In post 4325, shos wrote:so if my kill tonight does not go through I'll go shouting TARGET IS NARAKU.

scum have a roleblocker, and there are many kinds of kill-prevention things this game.

...all this may be wrong, though

By no means am I trying to tell you how to go about your role... but I will say, it might have been better if you kept what you received a little to yourself until later on in the day when we were closing in on the lynch.

But now that you've shown your cards, I imagine your best play would be to tell us who you're targeting right when someone gets lynched. That way we have an idea if your kill doesn't go through, and you get targeted for whatever reason and you're not protected, that we might be able to figure out who Naraku is.

With that said:

Nero, what's up? What'd you do last night? What happened?

Curious...

In post 4335, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 4326, neil1113 wrote:Nero, what's up? What'd you do last night? What happened?

your team blocked me.

In post 4399, neil1113 wrote:Wow just caught scum red handed.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Nero Cain

He's not a vig, he didn't get blocked, he doesn't have a shot... he's a liar. A lying scum that now officially needs to die.
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5848 (ISO) » Tue Dec 30, 2014 2:42 am

Post by Flubbernugget »

In post 5838, Nero Cain wrote:

And again, if I unvote right after you make a post implying you cleared someone and actually didn't, a town mindset would have wanted an answer.

So you bought into the fact that you thought I was a GS and you unvoted Thor thinking he was clear but I should have asked you? holy fuck man. No way you are town and that dense.

It's not being dense. Considering how you "caught" me as scum d2 and are still pushing me from that without having the balls to actually admit it shows you have no right to call anyone dense.

For why I'm voting you. Its mostly POE and gut. I remember hating your song and dance about me and muffin having different reads on Boons and other than that I can't remember anything you've done (which is a red flag in itself!) But to me POE really makes me think TSO, Thor, Shiro and Pine are town. I know I'm town so I'm left with you, Axle, DGB, Slan and Boon. I'm a little less sure on Boon (and reasoning will be given later) and Slan. So lynching from you three makes sense and I can't for the life of me get Axle lynched (even though he's blatant mafia) So you and DGB are my options today.

So when did you change from having no town reads to having 4? Oh wait it really doesn't matter because you're making no fucking sense. How do you have town reads from poe that lead to poe scum reads, and somehow manage to fill up the roster with reads that way?

This also in no way explains why you don't have the resources to push the wagon you say you want.

Yep I'm dense here
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5849 (ISO) » Tue Dec 30, 2014 2:53 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 5848, Flubbernugget wrote:
In post 5838, Nero Cain wrote:

It's not being dense. Considering how you "caught" me as scum d2 and are still pushing me from that without having the balls to actually admit it shows you have no right to call anyone dense.

oh look. A reply that makes no sense to what is being talked about. Why would I ask you about why you are unvoting Thor?

So when did you change from having no town reads to having 4? Oh wait it really doesn't matter because you're making no fucking sense. How do you have town reads from poe that lead to poe scum reads, and somehow manage to fill up the roster with reads that way?

This also in no way explains why you don't have the resources to push the wagon you say you want.

Yep I'm dense here

Yea, I'm not going to reply to whatever bullshit you make up to "respond" to this but I was pushing (read voting) Axle but I'm not convincing anyone. Kinda a bummer but I can lynch other scum.

I still don't have any town reads its just that VCA makes me think some players were less likely to have a yellow or red pm and this is not the first time I've brought this up so why fuss about it now and not back when I first started bringing it up? You are trying to find something which to discredit me and squirm out of your lynch.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”