DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #5725 (ISO) » Sat Dec 27, 2014 1:32 pm

Post by DrippingGoofball »

Shiro could be either scum.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #5726 (ISO) » Sat Dec 27, 2014 1:34 pm

Slandaar is prob town as well if I'm right about Flubber & Pine.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #5727 (ISO) » Sat Dec 27, 2014 1:36 pm

I'm less sure but beast & Thor. But I wouldn't be shocked if either flipped scum.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #5728 (ISO) » Sat Dec 27, 2014 1:37 pm

CONCLUSION

I am willing and able to lynch Flubber or Pine.

Which do you guys want?

T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5729 (ISO) » Sat Dec 27, 2014 1:58 pm

Post by T S O »

I've been reading Polite Mafia and I'm requesting you run another one - it's the greatest thing ever made.
"i have the sickest grossest feeling that even if it's my lynch today, my townflip still won't lead to a tso lynch, and then he'll find some bullshit way to reason either shooting or lynching gm tomorrow because if there's anyone who can strongarm a mislynch despite his reads or cases being proved wrong time and again it's tso"
-Marquis
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #5730 (ISO) » Sat Dec 27, 2014 2:13 pm

In post 5729, T S O wrote:I've been reading Polite Mafia and I'm requesting you run another one - it's the greatest thing ever made.

I'm thinking of running Uncouth Mafia.

T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5731 (ISO) » Sat Dec 27, 2014 2:19 pm

Post by T S O »

It will be sold out within minutes, a la Rihanna concerts.

pre-emptive /pre-in if it's possible!
"i have the sickest grossest feeling that even if it's my lynch today, my townflip still won't lead to a tso lynch, and then he'll find some bullshit way to reason either shooting or lynching gm tomorrow because if there's anyone who can strongarm a mislynch despite his reads or cases being proved wrong time and again it's tso"
-Marquis
Aegor
Aegor
Mafia Scum
Aegor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5732 (ISO) » Sat Dec 27, 2014 4:34 pm

Post by Aegor »

Votecount 4.5

[3]
DrippingGoofball:
Slandaar, Boonskiies, Nero Cain
[2]
Pine:
Thor665, Shiro
[1]
Boonskiies:
Flubbernugget

[4]
Not Voting:
Pine, T S O, AxleGreaser, DrippingGoofball

With 10 alive, it takes 6 to lynch.

Day 4 deadline:
(expired on 2014-12-31 05:24:51)

Mod Notes

Boonskiies has been prodded.
Last edited by Aegor on Sun Dec 28, 2014 7:56 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Currently partying at the
M A S Q U E R A D E
-- a Large Normal for 21 revelers.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #5733 (ISO) » Sat Dec 27, 2014 5:03 pm

VOTE: Pine

AxleGreaser
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5734 (ISO) » Sat Dec 27, 2014 5:15 pm

Post by AxleGreaser »

nope its good enough. (what was worrying me stopped a bit)
VOTE: Pine L-2
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5735 (ISO) » Sat Dec 27, 2014 5:15 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 5679, AxleGreaser wrote:no my stance is [*you*] in this situation are currently role fishing.
and no I have no intention of discussing it or why.

asking you to decide which one of us will end up going first in massclaim isn't fishing...like that doesn't make sense. I mean perhaps someone will be stupid enough to buy into your buzzword hunting but that's all it is--you flinging around a buzzword without any actual ground in reality.

This "I'm not going to talk about massclaim until tomorrow!" reeks of A.) You suggesting that you'll still be alive (which hey you called me on--be me hypocritical huh?) and B.) you needing your buddy to help you. I would ask you what the danger is in discussing massclaim but you'll likely say "I'm not going to talk about that until tomorrow,"
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5736 (ISO) » Sat Dec 27, 2014 5:16 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 5734, AxleGreaser wrote:nope its good enough. (what was worrying me stopped a bit)
VOTE: Pine L-2

What was worrying you about the Pine wagon?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5737 (ISO) » Sat Dec 27, 2014 5:17 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 5732, Aegor wrote:[2]Izariael: Slandaar, Boonskiies
[1]DrippingGoofball: Nero Cain

Iz wagon suxs, DGB is much scummier.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5738 (ISO) » Sat Dec 27, 2014 5:20 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 5689, DrippingGoofball wrote:Greaser is town leave him alone.

If by town you mean not wolf then I might buy that but what makes him not mafia?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5739 (ISO) » Sat Dec 27, 2014 6:30 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

For me, nothing much has changed much since

In post 5463, Nero Cain wrote:Scripten was voting for Cho, Thor and Josh B and Ren's slot has voted for TSO, Cho, and Thor. Yes I realize that scum can vote for each other but at the same time it makes me think they are less likely to vote someone on thier team.

This makes me think thor is town. And Shiro (but holy fuck he's saying some super scummy shit.)

WW-Slandaar,AxleGreaser,Boonskiies,flubbernugget,DGB,T S O
Mafia-Slandaar,AxleGreaser,Boonskiies,flubbernugget,DGB, Pine

I don't have ANY town reads and even the few that I think are less likely to be scum are playing so poorly that I actully forgot that I was in a non-newbie game.

Maybe its conf bias but I really do not read Axle as town and specifically as mafia.

This makes me doubt Pine as mafia.

I also don't think TSO is mafia but the idea of two wolves in my hood, while possible seems somewhat unlikely to me.

I kinda doubt Iz/DGB as wolf.

Boons
could
be scum but even if he is then there will still be 3 others so he's not for today me thinks.

WW-flubbernugget, Slandaar,T S O, Boonskiies
Mafia-AxleGreaser,DGB, Boonskiies

^
So those are my guesses at scum with TSO and Boon being less likely but possible.

I don't really care who we lynch out of Axle, Flubber and DGB but everyone is scumreading Flubber and he's scum but unlike Axle I don't have a "preference" on which faction we lynch.

vote:Flubber

AxleGreaser
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5740 (ISO) » Sat Dec 27, 2014 7:29 pm

Post by AxleGreaser »

In post 5739, Nero Cain wrote:unlike Axle I don't have a "preference"

again with the misrep.

At 2v2 I don't either. I had preference for lynching into what i thought was the short stacked faction. AKA: duh.

Is everyone really sure they don't want to lynch Nero? (thats what I unvoted to reconsider)
as in lynch nero today
right now.

You are all so sure via whatever means (EG DGB's associative tells, that he cant be scum with Ren or Scrip) ?

meh
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #5741 (ISO) » Sat Dec 27, 2014 8:14 pm

Post by Thor665 »

In post 5699, Pine wrote:I can see NC and Thor scum though, they've been obstructive and have sought to discredit fresh perspectives

I saw you establish this with Nero vaguely.
Please back up this claim as regards me though - because it holds no water at all as far as I can tell as I've done neither. So why do you think I've done both?

In post 5717, Flubbernugget wrote:
In post 5684, Thor665 wrote:
In post 5593, Thor665 wrote:
In post 5592, Flubbernugget wrote:Recent complete games show garmr as playing to his town meta here.

Expand on this please?

@Flubber - Still hoping for expansion on this.

I think he's town based on his meta and you can do a metadive yourself if you disagree

I don't agree nor do I disagree - I'm just curious what meta tells you're using. This is a relatively straightforward question - you're calling him 'town' due to 'meta'. Please just describe the 'meta' that makes you reach that conclusion.

In post 5728, DrippingGoofball wrote:CONCLUSION

I am willing and able to lynch Flubber or Pine.

Which do you guys want?

Pine is the bigger wagon, and I'm leading the push on that while also softing on Flubber since early on.
Which do you prefer?
Pine - I suppose, due to size?
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #5742 (ISO) » Sat Dec 27, 2014 8:17 pm

Post by Thor665 »

@DGB - also, what's your read on Iz?
AxleGreaser
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5743 (ISO) » Sat Dec 27, 2014 9:18 pm

Post by AxleGreaser »

In post 5741, Thor665 wrote:Pine is the bigger wagon, and I'm leading the push on that

well if by leading tyhe push you mnean first vote on the vca wagon then yes you are leading.

if meaning you are actively trying to get him to be the lynch of the day, I dont see that so much.

In post 5611, Thor665 wrote:2. Why do I do anything? I will admit I've been selling Flubber quite a bit while voting Pine. Really that's up to you to interpret, because I see no need to explain it beyond admission of the reality in front of you.
AxleGreaser
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5744 (ISO) » Sat Dec 27, 2014 9:21 pm

Post by AxleGreaser »

In post 5611, Thor665 wrote:
In post 5600, AxleGreaser wrote:I found his state of mind to be inconsistent with someone who claims to have just caught 3 scum.

So why are you voting him?

1. So is your argument based on the idea he was scum, was not having fun, and replaced out only for that? Because my perception was it was an availability based replace out, not an interest based replace out - no?

Not really but (for most people) any decision about whether or not you have time to play this game depends on how much fun you are having in it?

I found his state of mind to be inconsistent with someone who claims to have just caught 3 scum. His state of mind was also expressed within the game.
The "he thought he caught three scum was made up", he didn't really believe it.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5745 (ISO) » Sat Dec 27, 2014 10:45 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 5740, AxleGreaser wrote:thats what I unvoted to reconsider

So...you unvoted someone you thought was scum to consider voting me and then you "worried less"? Even if I was scum, why would me scum make you doubt your scum read on Pine? What made you stop worrying a bit.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5746 (ISO) » Sat Dec 27, 2014 10:49 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

TBH though, Pine not participating at all is irksome. He's still not my preferred lynch but wouldn't shed any tears.

Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #5747 (ISO) » Sat Dec 27, 2014 11:07 pm

Post by Pine »

I'm not failing to participate, I'm watching and learning. I haven't had the time between two jobs and family in town to go archive diving, but I have been staying current with what's going on now
"Cry havoc, and let slip the wombat of war!"

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
AxleGreaser
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5748 (ISO) » Sat Dec 27, 2014 11:10 pm

Post by AxleGreaser »

In post 5745, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 5740, AxleGreaser wrote:thats what I unvoted to reconsider

So...you unvoted someone you thought was scum to consider voting me and then you "worried less"? Even if I was scum, why would me scum
make you doubt your scum read on Pine?
What made you stop worrying a bit.

struck out
No what I said.

Never said I doubted my scum read on Pine
In post 5740, AxleGreaser wrote:Is everyone really sure they don't want to lynch Nero?

(I thought it, but only in the unmentioned sense that recent posts by pine made me go hmmm. Not towny hmm not scummy hmm. Just hey I ought think about that hmmm)
(and it was nothing to do with you....)
(You do know who have they paranoia(about who (does/doesn't) thinks their scum) and sense that its all about them amped up, dont you? Its scum.)

At 2v2
I am choosing the most likely to flip scum. (tempered a bit with who I think can get lynched.)

Why there is in fact a magical wagon on Pine today, without any real new information, especially from thor who now claims to be lading the push(sic) has me puzzled.
I also have a degree of IDGAF. Why? Start at and extrapolate backwards.
AxleGreaser
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5749 (ISO) » Sat Dec 27, 2014 11:11 pm

Post by AxleGreaser »

In post 5747, Pine wrote:I'm not failing to participate, I'm watching and learning. I haven't had the time between two jobs and family in town to go archive diving, but I have been staying current with what's going on now

learning what would be interesting.
be careful not to learn bad things.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”