Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #5500 (ISO) » Fri Dec 19, 2014 9:14 am

Post by Thor665 »

In post 5499, Nero Cain wrote:TBF, he did. He was sheeping/shadowing IZ's "reasoning" that GM had night action information that you were scum. Not that that's anymore townie than not explaining but ya know, lets be factually correct here.

I asked him to explain how that worked - he dodged doing that.

Po-tay-to po-tah-to.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5501 (ISO) » Fri Dec 19, 2014 9:20 am

Post by Nero Cain »

fair nuff
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #5502 (ISO) » Fri Dec 19, 2014 9:37 am

Post by Thor665 »

Why are you so fired on Iz? Between Iz/Flub. I have bad vibes from both but with multi-ball it's really awkward to try to read those sorts of interactions to spot a town/scum dichotemy that I would expect in asingle-ball. What's twigging you to Iz specifically?

In a magical world I'd like them both dead, but with multi-ball I don't feel as confident championing a lynch 'just to see' at this stage.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5503 (ISO) » Fri Dec 19, 2014 9:50 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Well they are prob both scum so we'll be killing both. My IZ read is just mostly gut and POE though. If you rather kill Flubber today then fine. Any of Axle, IZ, Flub are my preferred lynches.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5504 (ISO) » Fri Dec 19, 2014 10:06 am

Post by Flubbernugget »

In post 5500, Thor665 wrote:
In post 5499, Nero Cain wrote:TBF, he did. He was sheeping/shadowing IZ's "reasoning" that GM had night action information that you were scum. Not that that's anymore townie than not explaining but ya know, lets be factually correct here.

Po-tay-to po-tah-to.

When a pr has an awkward read on someone it's usually a crumb or soft guilty. I've already said this and I don't understand why I even had to say it the first time.
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5505 (ISO) » Fri Dec 19, 2014 10:12 am

Post by Slandaar »

In post 5498, Thor665 wrote:This has become a mild pet-peeve scumtell for me.
Do me a favor and show me a link to you, as town, typing out frustration sound effects please.

I vocalize this sort of thing all the time...

Bout half way down the post
That is the last multiball game I played before this one.

Pretty clear
The multiball game prior to the above.

It could well be a multiball towntell for me :]
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5506 (ISO) » Fri Dec 19, 2014 10:13 am

Post by Slandaar »

In post 5482, Flubbernugget wrote:Are you sure axle is town

I am sure.
AxleGreaser
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5507 (ISO) » Fri Dec 19, 2014 10:20 am

Post by AxleGreaser »

In post 5505, Slandaar wrote:It could well be a multiball towntell for me :]

Uggh
Not anymore, after now... (see muffins law, from ealrier.)
Spoiler:
once more this time with feeling

Uggggggggh
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #5508 (ISO) » Fri Dec 19, 2014 10:29 am

Post by Thor665 »

In post 5504, Flubbernugget wrote:

Po-tay-to po-tah-to.

When a pr has an awkward read on someone it's usually a crumb or soft guilty. I've already said this and I don't understand why I even had to say it the first time.

If GM had been a cop or if GM had not random tunnel derped me *Day 1* then I would understand your logic.
I do not understand your logic.
You have still failed to explain it here.
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5509 (ISO) » Fri Dec 19, 2014 10:33 am

Post by Slandaar »

In post 4793, Izariael wrote:Slandaar, if Boon is scum, could you walk me through your interpretation of night 1 and night 2 events? Also, how do his day 1 softclaims play into this? Is it a gambit?

In post 4794, Slandaar wrote:OK I will do that after you tell me why the N1 and N2 events affect anything in terms of Boons alignment?

So, to me it's evident that the question Iz asks here has no real scumhunting purpose. Which is why I respond in this way. It is clear this questioning won't go anywhere so I flip it onto him.

Long story short IZ eventually explains the purpose and his thoughts on the night events.
In post 4933, Izariael wrote:I was looking for some insight on what you felt were the events of night 1/2. Obviously scum-Boon would need to fit in there somewhere, so I was curious to see how your speculation differed from mine and if it was having any bearing on your read of him.

Personally, I think Boon likely wasn't shot on night one.

Clearly Iz's speculation fits with my read on Boon absolutely fine. Iz's speculation does not in anyway indicate Boon isn't scum.

Look at his initial question again. Why ask it when you think the above? there isn't a point. There is no point.
In post 4933, Izariael wrote:where we have two scumteams that are smaller in numbers but balanced power-wise (possibly asymmetrical scumteams since werewolf flip was a goon)

This is just. Well. It's something. Speculating on asymmetrical scumteams because wolf was a goon? That makes no sense at all.

A brief case on Iz which I had wanted to post for a while.

VOTE: Iz

I lend you my support Nero the Hero! :]
Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5510 (ISO) » Fri Dec 19, 2014 10:17 pm

Post by Shiro »

I have a question if Boon is legit about his 2-shot BP what is the chance of him getting shot n3

I mean I know there is a chance the vigilante is even night or some shit but how high is the chance that someone shot boon n1 and n3 so they can kill him tommorow?

Also I cannot see Iz can someone explain please?
Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5511 (ISO) » Sat Dec 20, 2014 12:58 am

Post by Shiro »

And I mean other than slandar-senpai
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #5512 (ISO) » Sat Dec 20, 2014 2:07 am

Post by Thor665 »

In post 5510, Shiro wrote:Also I cannot see Iz can someone explain please?

For me it's all wagon placement.
Do you actually town read him or are you just null?
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5513 (ISO) » Sat Dec 20, 2014 2:35 am

Post by Flubbernugget »

In post 5508, Thor665 wrote:
In post 5504, Flubbernugget wrote:

Po-tay-to po-tah-to.

If GM had been a cop or if GM had not random tunnel derped me *Day 1* then I would understand your logic.
I do not understand your logic.
You have still failed to explain it here.

Had you have been cleared she would have dropped.

You're also convinently ignoring the fact that Muffin verbally ripped you a new asshole and then flipped town. Also you tried arguing with him using the same semantic bullshit you mislynched Pere with.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #5514 (ISO) » Sat Dec 20, 2014 2:52 am

Post by Thor665 »

In post 5513, Flubbernugget wrote:Had you have been cleared she would have dropped.

I will agree with that, but 'lack of clear' is VASTLY different than 'confirmation of suspicion'.
Also, she's a tracker, she could never clear me.

In post 5513, Flubbernugget wrote:You're also convinently ignoring the fact that Muffin verbally ripped you a new Smurfhole and then flipped town.

I wasn't ignoring this, I was just unaware it was part of your case.
So you're saying Muffin's case on me held water? What did you like about his case on me?

In post 5513, Flubbernugget wrote:Also you tried arguing with him using the same semantic bullSmurf you mislynched Pere with.

Which is also the same semantic stuff I used to correctly choose between Reinoe and Beast.
Giving me a, what, 50% accuracy with it? Which is actually above random chance, making it, apparently, a good technique.
And also ignores that Pere was playing so bad that he flat out admitted this and self-voted, so even if I was 'wrong' it wasn't like I was making stuff up, even by Pere's own admission.
This seems like just an empty attack tacked onto your post.

I'd mostly like to hear further thoughts on the GM and Muffin points - I feel like we're getting somewhere now.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #5515 (ISO) » Sat Dec 20, 2014 2:54 am

Post by Thor665 »

Actually did Pere self vote? I forget - I know he endorsed his own lynch though, which is almost as terrible.
Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5516 (ISO) » Sat Dec 20, 2014 3:55 am

Post by Shiro »

In post 5512, Thor665 wrote:
In post 5510, Shiro wrote:Also I cannot see Iz can someone explain please?

For me it's all wagon placement.
Do you actually town read him or are you just null?

I was townreading him yes although not as strongly as before.
The recent focus on him made me think and
I think there is a good chance that there is scum in my hood after all. GM made it quite apparent that she was pr there by saying how there is no way beast is flipping cop. I do not think it is a coincidence.

BTW U claimed 1 shot JK that used 1 shot up on her n1.

If say she got a move from you at n2, it would be quite inciminating
AxleGreaser
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5517 (ISO) » Sat Dec 20, 2014 5:16 am

Post by AxleGreaser »

In post 5516, Shiro wrote:I think there is a good chance that there is scum in my hood after all. GM made it quite apparent that she was pr there by saying how there is no way beast is flipping cop.

GM also sad that in the main thread.
As I recall it. GM was sure in the main thread that both claims were fake. So not only a power role but one that GM thought ruled out another investigative role.

In post 5516, Shiro wrote:If say she got a move from you at n2, it would be quite incriminating

and given the other stuff that leaked I would expect to be able to find signs in the thread that that happened. And not signs that GM had been outmaneuvered twice...
which will have been way clearer to scum if they had just RB'd GM and Thor had claimed to have done that N1...

So I don't think it was special information from your hood that got GM shot.

However MB probably means 3M+3WW with (2+2 still alive) 44% chance of scum in the people not you(4/9+1), more if you think you have good POE reads.
AxleGreaser
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5518 (ISO) » Sat Dec 20, 2014 5:21 am

Post by AxleGreaser »

Other than frustration (not playing) do you have reasons for voting Josh_B.
(I had/have reasons but theye didnt seem to fly last time i ran with them...)
whats up?
AxleGreaser
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5519 (ISO) » Sat Dec 20, 2014 5:21 am

Post by AxleGreaser »

^^^^^ @THor
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #5520 (ISO) » Sat Dec 20, 2014 6:12 am

Post by Thor665 »

In post 5516, Shiro wrote:If say she got a move from you at n2, it would be quite inciminating

I would agree - but nothing present in thread supports that hypothesis, so...do you think we should debate something that has no evidence supporting it happened?

I found your answer regarding Iz unclear - what is your current read on him?

In post 5518, AxleGreaser wrote:Other than frustration (not playing) do you have reasons for voting Josh_B.
(I had/have reasons but theye didnt seem to fly last time i ran with them...)
whats up?

You have stated my reasons pretty functionally.
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5521 (ISO) » Sat Dec 20, 2014 7:37 am

Post by Flubbernugget »

In post 5514, Thor665 wrote:
In post 5513, Flubbernugget wrote:Had you have been cleared she would have dropped.

I will agree with that, but 'lack of clear' is VASTLY different than 'confirmation of suspicion'.
Also, she's a tracker, she could never clear me.

In post 5513, Flubbernugget wrote:You're also convinently ignoring the fact that Muffin verbally ripped you a new Smurfhole and then flipped town.

I wasn't ignoring this, I was just unaware it was part of your case.
So you're saying Muffin's case on me held water? What did you like about his case on me?

In post 5513, Flubbernugget wrote:Also you tried arguing with him using the same semantic bullSmurf you mislynched Pere with.

Which is also the same semantic stuff I used to correctly choose between Reinoe and Beast.
Giving me a, what, 50% accuracy with it? Which is actually above random chance, making it, apparently, a good technique.
And also ignores that Pere was playing so bad that he flat out admitted this and self-voted, so even if I was 'wrong' it wasn't like I was making stuff up, even by Pere's own admission.
This seems like just an empty attack tacked onto your post.

I'd mostly like to hear further thoughts on the GM and Muffin points - I feel like we're getting somewhere now.

What do you think gm's motivation was behind her tunnel on you?

I like that muffin wouldn't play lawyer with you and called you out on it.

And will you stop with these fucking numbers because you had a 1/2 chance of lynching scum between that cc so whatever tactics you want to say you're using to scumhunt don't hold water with that lynch.
Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5522 (ISO) » Sat Dec 20, 2014 8:59 am

Post by Shiro »

In post 5520, Thor665 wrote:I found your answer regarding Iz unclear - what is your current read on him?

still lean town just not as strong as before.

Would prefer other lynches.
Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5523 (ISO) » Sat Dec 20, 2014 9:02 am

Post by Shiro »

In post 5520, Thor665 wrote:I would agree - but nothing present in thread supports that hypothesis, so...do you think we should debate something that has no evidence supporting it happened?

Do you see me debating that it is worth lynching you ? Do you see my vote being place on you screaming "guys lynch thor"? I believe the answer it is pretty self explanatory.

Also

vote:Josh
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #5524 (ISO) » Sat Dec 20, 2014 10:26 am

Post by Boonskiies »

@Slandaar - I feel Iz talks in a way that he knows more than we do. That is my main case for him being scum. Neighborhood night 1 was full of it.
"Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
. That's my main; I just mod on
Boonskiies

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”