AxleGreaser
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5475 (ISO) » Wed Dec 17, 2014 12:18 pm

Post by AxleGreaser »

I do have vague recollection that perhaps nero earlier had way less idea how many scum there were.
but hey not going back and checking his ISo seems to be nero thing to do so perhaps i wont either. (turn about = fair play, and all that jazz)
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5476 (ISO) » Wed Dec 17, 2014 1:31 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 5470, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 5466, Nero Cain wrote:Who do you think are the other three scum and why, Axle?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
AxleGreaser
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5477 (ISO) » Wed Dec 17, 2014 5:59 pm

Post by AxleGreaser »

In post 5476, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 5466, Nero Cain wrote:Who do you think are the other three scum and why, Axle?

Err
In post 5440, Nero Cain wrote:I have no intention of going to look through your iso but I'm positive that you did say that.

Do you still have no intention of actually playing the game and backup your claims about the one read you are voting?
Aegor
Aegor
Mafia Scum
Aegor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5478 (ISO) » Wed Dec 17, 2014 6:53 pm

Post by Aegor »

Votecount 4.2

[2]
Boonskiies:
Slandaar, Flubbernugget
[2]
Nero Cain:
Boonskiies, AxleGreaser
[2]
Thor665:
Izariael
[1]
AxleGreaser:
Nero Cain
[1]
Josh_B:
Thor665

[3]
Not Voting:
Josh_B, Shiro, T S O

With 10 alive, it takes 6 to lynch.

Day 4 deadline:
(expired on 2014-12-24 02:57:54)

Mod Notes

Still looking for a Josh_B replacement.

Thor V/LA until the 19th.
Last edited by Aegor on Sat Dec 20, 2014 10:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Currently partying at the
M A S Q U E R A D E
-- a Large Normal for 21 revelers.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5479 (ISO) » Wed Dec 17, 2014 9:04 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 5477, AxleGreaser wrote:backup your claims about the one you are voting

I think you are doing a perfectly fine job of explaining why you are scum.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5480 (ISO) » Wed Dec 17, 2014 9:04 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5481 (ISO) » Thu Dec 18, 2014 4:26 am

Post by Slandaar »

Activity has decreased a lot... Josh hasn't posted in forever, Izariael has proddodged, Shiro has done nothing today, TSO hardly exists.

The two most active players currently are both town and trying to lynch each other... ughh.

I have no idea how we lynched Reinoe over Beast yesterday, Thor switched team using some magical logic, Boon then hammered from nowhere based on actually a very good argument which he had come across only very late in the day (coincidental timing) Flubber and Josh voted him and sat there doing nothing, they are both good lynches based on this alone.

Scum;
Boon
Iz
Flubber
Josh

Maybe Shiro as an outside chance but lynching any of the first 4 today is going to be a good lynch.
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5482 (ISO) » Thu Dec 18, 2014 7:11 am

Post by Flubbernugget »

Are you sure axle is town
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5483 (ISO) » Thu Dec 18, 2014 11:25 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 5481, Slandaar wrote:Scum;
Boon
Iz
Flubber
Josh

Maybe Shiro as an outside chance but lynching any of the first 4 today is going to be a good lynch.

Why do you think Axle is town? I think he's pretty likely to be mafia b/c he knew that Ren was fakeclaiming while trying to get Beast lynched when logic said only one could be telling the truth and he distanced his way from Rens scum flip by suggesting that BOTH of them are scum. He's selectively scumhunting and trying to lych wolves over mafia. He's being tentative as fuck by not answering my question of who else he thinks is scum.

But all of me you and Thor agree on IZ so I'd be down for that. I KIND of think Boons is town and part of me thinks I shouldn't say why until we mass claim..or do we want to mass claim today instead of tomorrow?

vote:IZ

to me Thor and Slandaar

AxleGreaser
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5484 (ISO) » Thu Dec 18, 2014 3:15 pm

Post by AxleGreaser »

In post 5482, Flubbernugget wrote:Are you sure axle is town

I am. Want to talk to me about it?

I am not liking talking to Nero, because
a) rest of town is active (AKA: either know who scum is or gave up caring.) (adding to the gak wont help with the caring)
b) if we get to a LYLO where town has chance of winning scum not knowing everything that everybody thinks makes setting up a patsy harder.
c) nero has no intention of actually playing the game and justifying his claims against what i actually said
In post 5440, Nero Cain wrote:I have no intention of going to look through your iso but I'm positive that you did say that.

he has no interest or desire to find out his "claimed" (I say fake) memory of what I said is wrong. There is no point in saying more(same) things again and him not go back and read those either. And that about the scummiest stance i have ever seen taken by anyone ever. I mean after all if hes is right, then hes cauhgt me and I am scum... but nope he doesnt want to.... yeah right. Look up the sky, is it a bird, is it a plane no its santa in leer jet. AKA in the aus vernacular. pull the other leg it plays jingle bells.
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5485 (ISO) » Thu Dec 18, 2014 3:18 pm

Post by Flubbernugget »

Holy shit slandar is axel now

@mod you said this wasn't a bastard game
AxleGreaser
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5486 (ISO) » Thu Dec 18, 2014 3:24 pm

Post by AxleGreaser »

In post 5485, Flubbernugget wrote:Holy shit slandar is axel now

oops
AxleGreaser
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5487 (ISO) » Thu Dec 18, 2014 3:35 pm

Post by AxleGreaser »

In post 5485, Flubbernugget wrote:Holy shit slandar is axel now

So yeah I can hear how people who dont know what my scum game is like, now, know I am town.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5488 (ISO) » Thu Dec 18, 2014 4:40 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 5484, AxleGreaser wrote:I am not liking talking to Nero, because I'm scum and I need allies to help win. If I start calling folks scum then I alienate potential allies. Why would I do that as scum?

He'd also be responsible for his reads and he doesn't want to be held responsible for anything.

Also notice the hypocrisy here:

Yells and screams that my not answering him is scummy.

Agreed with me previously that limited scumhunting is scummy.

And yet he's doing both. Why would he, as town, do these things? He wouldn't and therefore knows that he is scum.

I first asked yesterday about who is scum if Beast flips town. His response was that Ren is scum, which is both extremely obvious and slightly dodging my question.

In post 5246, AxleGreaser wrote:yeah if i am wrong about beast, I expect significant amounts of my current reads to change

And yet he's not showing his work. Why would he do this as town?

In post 5318, AxleGreaser wrote:No if this game is MB, and beast is WW, and he claims a red check on guy he thinks is mafia. Then when the mafia flips he looks by standard play (in SB) to be conf town. If he gets away with that and no one notices then after a maf!Reinoe lynch, then town will likely think he(beast) is town. Maf will (may) also think he(beast) is a real town cop who wont have another check until night 4. In that situation Maf who will be shooting for WW somewhat (at 2v2) may purposefully shoot around Beast because they assume he is cop and not the real threat that WW are.

I'm assuming that this is his "reasoning" for wanting to kill Beast over Ren but I think that's a bunch of bullshit.

He also said:

In post 5135, AxleGreaser wrote:I think town wincon is best aided by lynching beast the WW first

which is really vague. But I assume that if I ask why he'll point me to 5381.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5489 (ISO) » Thu Dec 18, 2014 5:19 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 5480, Nero Cain wrote:

AxleGreaser
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5490 (ISO) » Thu Dec 18, 2014 6:24 pm

Post by AxleGreaser »

What I said in full (go check...)
In post 5484, AxleGreaser wrote:
In post 5482, Flubbernugget wrote:Are you sure axle is town

I am. Want to talk to me about it?

I am not liking talking to Nero, because
a) rest of town is active (AKA: either know who scum is or gave up caring.) (adding to the gak wont help with the caring)
b) if we get to a LYLO where town has chance of winning scum not knowing everything that everybody thinks makes setting up a patsy harder.
c) nero has no intention of actually playing the game and justifying his claims against what i actually said

he has no interest or desire to find out his "claimed" (I say fake) memory of what I said is wrong. There is no point in saying more(same) things again and him not go back and read those either. And that about the scummiest stance i have ever seen taken by anyone ever. I mean after all if hes is right, then hes cauhgt me and I am scum... but nope he doesnt want to.... yeah right. Look up the sky, is it a bird, is it a plane no its santa in leer jet. AKA in the aus vernacular. pull the other leg it plays jingle bells.

What Nero claims to have quoted. FFS.
In post 5488, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 5484, AxleGreaser wrote:
I am not liking talking to Nero, because I'm scum and I need allies to help win. If I start calling folks scum then I alienate potential allies. Why would I do that as scum?

He'd also be responsible for his reads and he doesn't want to be held responsible for anything.

Stuck out... stuff I never said...
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5491 (ISO) » Thu Dec 18, 2014 6:25 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 5489, Nero Cain wrote:

AxleGreaser
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5492 (ISO) » Thu Dec 18, 2014 9:14 pm

Post by AxleGreaser »

I suppose you are (or rather pretend you are not aware) that if you did read my filter then this question...
In post 5491, Nero Cain wrote:

has in effect already been answered...

I tunnelled TSO all fo D1. (I have said given the thread since, I cant see him getting lynched as for enough people to back flip their d1 one reads... at least some of them would look scummier to me.) (So while i still have had not much reason at all to chnage my mind I cant get him lynched.)

I started each day recently voting for the garmr/JoshB slot, with reasons.

As Beast didnt flip scum, then all the pre flip associative stuff I thought I was seeing was not there.

And so yeah the fourth read is little hard. Yet you claim (by lying that) I am ducking the issue.

Truth of the matter is you did this
In post 5463, Nero Cain wrote:Just based on votes alone.

Which very specifically are not your actual reads (anytime you want) as it is by vote count analysis alone.
So you have not stated you position.

You have studiously, avoided analysisng the actual thread,
as analysing your scum buddies ISO, and either soft defending him (but not too hard) or soft bussing him but not get him lynched is way harder than doing a superficial mechanistic

So yeah the person not engaging with the thread in meaningful way, for fear of associative tells is you.
AxleGreaser
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5493 (ISO) » Thu Dec 18, 2014 9:16 pm

Post by AxleGreaser »

Spoiler: does it make it more impressive when you quote yourself?
In post 5492, AxleGreaser wrote:

I suppose you are (or rather pretend you are not aware) that if you did read my filter then this question...

I tunnelled TSO all fo D1. (I have said given the thread since, I cant see him getting lynched as for enough people to back flip their d1 one reads... at least some of them would look scummier to me.) (So while i still have had not much reason at all to chnage my mind I cant get him lynched.)

As Beast didnt flip scum, then all the pre flip associative stuff I thought I was seeing was not there.

And so yeah the fourth read is little hard. Yet you claim (by lying that) I am ducking the issue.

Which very specifically are not your actual reads (anytime you want) as it is by vote count analysis alone.

as analysing your scum buddies ISO, and either soft defending him (but not too hard) or soft bussing him but not get him lynched is way harder than doing a superficial mechanistic

So yeah the person not engaging with the thread in meaningful way, for fear of associative tells is you.
AxleGreaser
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5494 (ISO) » Thu Dec 18, 2014 9:18 pm

Post by AxleGreaser »

Spoiler: how about when you quote yourself rally often to the point on sillyness?
In post 5493, AxleGreaser wrote:[spoiler2=does it make it more impressive when you quote yourself?]
In post 5492, AxleGreaser wrote:

[/spoiler2]
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5495 (ISO) » Fri Dec 19, 2014 2:51 am

Post by Flubbernugget »

So axle you tell us you've stated your reads implicitly but then complain when we interperet your reads wrong?
AxleGreaser
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5496 (ISO) » Fri Dec 19, 2014 4:09 am

Post by AxleGreaser »

In post 5495, Flubbernugget wrote:So axle you tell us you've stated your reads implicitly but then complain when we interperet your reads wrong?

pretty sure I complained about this as way to claim to be playing as town...
In post 5477, AxleGreaser wrote:

Err
In post 5440, Nero Cain wrote:
I have no intention of going to look through your iso but I'm positive that you did say that.

Do you still have no intention of actually playing the game and backup your claims about the one read you are voting?

do you think that is in anyway a way that town plays?
AxleGreaser
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5497 (ISO) » Fri Dec 19, 2014 4:37 am

Post by AxleGreaser »

In post 5495, Flubbernugget wrote:So axle you tell us you've stated your reads implicitly but then complain when
we
interperet your reads wrong?

also I cant remeber when iexactly did I complain that you had interpreted my reads wrong?

AKA what is this *
we
* batman.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #5498 (ISO) » Fri Dec 19, 2014 5:23 am

Post by Thor665 »

In post 5454, Flubbernugget wrote:So you can't back your read up.

VOTE: boons

Says the guy who is dodging explaining why he was voting me...what the hell is this?

In post 5481, Slandaar wrote:The two most active players currently are both town and trying to lynch each other... ughh.

This has become a mild pet-peeve scumtell for me.
Do me a favor and show me a link to you, as town, typing out frustration sound effects please.

Like an 'ughh' or a 'argggh' or something very similar.

I am dead serious right now.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5499 (ISO) » Fri Dec 19, 2014 8:49 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 5498, Thor665 wrote:
In post 5454, Flubbernugget wrote:So you can't back your read up.

VOTE: boons

Says the guy who is dodging explaining why he was voting me...what the hell is this?

TBF, he did. He was sheeping/shadowing IZ's "reasoning" that GM had night action information that you were scum. Not that that's anymore townie than not explaining but ya know, lets be factually correct here.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”