Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5425 (ISO) » Sun Dec 14, 2014 2:26 pm

Post by Flubbernugget »

Boons you need some examples to back your case up.

My issue with Boons is that he came off as overwhelmed, and that was the only thing that made me think he was town. But with the numbers significantly thinned, his posting still has that "overwhelmed" feel, so my theory was wrong.

I've seen boons ride a game to the end as scum as a fakeclaimed tracker, and during the end he slipped really hard multiple times over. And I'm hesitant to peg boons as scum because I'm just not seeing slips like that in this game. The problem now is that you can't slip with a bp claim the way you can slip with a tracker claim.

Ohh and hanging out in the neighborhood while hiding in thread isn't really a town tell.
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5426 (ISO) » Sun Dec 14, 2014 2:26 pm

Post by Flubbernugget »

I ask everyone again why they are town reading thor.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5427 (ISO) » Sun Dec 14, 2014 2:29 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

So why are't you joining the Boons wagon?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5428 (ISO) » Sun Dec 14, 2014 2:31 pm

Post by Flubbernugget »

In post 5423, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 5399, AxleGreaser wrote:He thinks you may be scum

to be blunt, I'm playing with 9 crummy players and picking out which 4 are scum seems like a crapshot. When I get more time I can prob narrow things down but I do have a question: you seem to think contradictions are so scummy. Why then are you not jumping on TSO?

Because I still want a thor lynch.

Btw what's your town read on thor consist of?
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5429 (ISO) » Sun Dec 14, 2014 2:35 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 5428, Flubbernugget wrote:Btw what's your town read on thor consist of?

he doesn't have a gun.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5430 (ISO) » Sun Dec 14, 2014 2:48 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Boons's "case" on me is ridiculously bad and looks a ton more like OMGUS than him actually thinking I'm scum and if he legit thinks I'm scum with those "reasons" then holy shit I was right to blacklist him.

In post 5405, Boonskiies wrote:I just get derpy when I have a lack of reads.

I also have a huge issue with this but ongoing games. I'm debating weather or not I should yell at him in the end game (if he's town.)

Both his claim and Ren "clearing" him are WIFOM. After SNF I'll do some rereading and let ya'll know who is scum so you can sheep me to victory but my inital thoughts are

mafia: Axle, Flubber

werewolf: Iz, Shiro

AxleGreaser
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5431 (ISO) » Sun Dec 14, 2014 3:02 pm

Post by AxleGreaser »

to be blunt, I'm playing with 9 crummy players and picking out which 4 are scum seems like a crapshot. When I get more time I can prob narrow things down but I do have a question: you seem to think contradictions are so scummy. Why then are you not jumping on TSO?

I can lynch TSO, I have problem though in that I really want anyone ELSE that wants to vote TSO to pony up good reason they would not even pressure vote him D1 to make him play but now want him lynched. So if you want to vote TSO today but not D1.

So if you want to vote TSO,
Please start explaining why you have changed your mind.

You still have not answered my questions.... and that not a contradiction thats dodging
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #5432 (ISO) » Sun Dec 14, 2014 3:04 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 5425, Flubbernugget wrote:Boons you need some examples to back your case up.

My issue with Boons is that he came off as overwhelmed, and that was the only thing that made me think he was town. But with the numbers significantly thinned, his posting still has that "overwhelmed" feel, so my theory was wrong.

I've seen boons ride a game to the end as scum as a fakeclaimed tracker, and during the end he slipped really hard multiple times over. And I'm hesitant to peg boons as scum because I'm just not seeing slips like that in this game. The problem now is that you can't slip with a bp claim the way you can slip with a tracker claim.

Ohh and hanging out in the neighborhood while hiding in thread isn't really a town tell.

I'd just like to point out that in that game you were the only one capable of seeing that slip because of your known information. From the inside perspective, I didn't slip up in a way where anyone in the game could peg me 100% as scum.
"Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
. That's my main; I just mod on
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #5433 (ISO) » Sun Dec 14, 2014 3:07 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Also, claiming BP as scum would have been stupid on my part.
"Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5434 (ISO) » Sun Dec 14, 2014 3:21 pm

Post by Flubbernugget »

UNVOTE:

The only thing that got you through those slips was that you were playing with wake88 and some fool that got conftown endgamed. And you were pegged by the only competent player that made it to lylo with a passing glance.
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5435 (ISO) » Sun Dec 14, 2014 3:23 pm

Post by Flubbernugget »

But it's a moot point since there's no way to slip as bp like you can as tracker.
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5436 (ISO) » Sun Dec 14, 2014 3:23 pm

Post by Flubbernugget »

Also back your meta read up
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5437 (ISO) » Sun Dec 14, 2014 6:10 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 5434, Flubbernugget wrote:UNVOTE:

Why did your vote not move to Boons?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5438 (ISO) » Sun Dec 14, 2014 6:47 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 5431, AxleGreaser wrote:

I can lynch TSO, I have problem though in that I really want anyone ELSE that wants to vote TSO to pony up good reason they would not even pressure vote him D1 to make him play but now want him lynched. So if you want to vote TSO today but not D1.

You still have not answered my questions.... and that not a contradiction thats dodging

And I have a problem with anyone that's unable to read. I don't have a strong scum read or town read on TSO. If you think my 5341 was me claiming to have a scumread on (nor does it have anything to do with voting you over the apocalypse) him then either you are dumb or scum--take your pick. I'll admit that I'm a tad bit suspicious of him but I'm pretty suspicious of everyone that's not dead flipped town. I feel like I walked into an epic mafia game. I'll show you my reasons if you show me yours. I also think its absurd that you feel that I should have vote TSO on d1.

I'll get to your question eventually but don't you think its rather hypocritical to blast me for not answering you but you don't answer mine?

AxleGreaser
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5439 (ISO) » Sun Dec 14, 2014 8:07 pm

Post by AxleGreaser »

In post 5438, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 5431, AxleGreaser wrote:

And I have a problem with anyone that's unable to read. I don't have a strong scum read or town read on TSO. If you think my 5341 was me claiming to have a scumread on (nor does it have anything to do with voting you over the apocalypse) him then either you are dumb or scum--take your pick. I'll admit that I'm a tad bit suspicious of him but I'm pretty suspicious of everyone that's not dead flipped town. I feel like I walked into an epic mafia game. I'll show you my reasons if you show me yours. I also think its absurd that you feel that I should have vote TSO on d1.

I'll get to your question eventually but don't you think its rather hypocritical to blast me for not answering you but you don't answer mine?

I am perfectly able to read, and you would be really be dumb to believe that I think you actually believe you should vote me because of the apocalypse.

However your opening post today, was all kinds of dodgy.
You didnt call me scum and voted me. You didnt and still havent stated any reasons today.

You claimed a discussion existed that you
scum read
found a little odd
TSO from in hood.
In post 5341, Nero Cain wrote:
Though it was a lil' odd that he(TSO) was arguing that me being in the hood made me scum despite arguing the former yesterday but *shrugz*

and in context it is throwing scum vibes about TSO but not actually saying so...

As was outlined in in the post below your reasons posted for voting are made up and or awful
and you have never addressed and of that
In post 5360, AxleGreaser wrote:

and now that you have reasons they are unbelievably awful.
In post 5358, Nero Cain wrote:So ok, Ren was fake claiming town cop. What he was saying was that he detected mafia only.
(11)
You believed this claim.
(12)
You also then claim that cop is a threat to both factions.
(13)
You can't believe Rens claim AND believe Beasts.

unequivocal BS crosssed out by me.

(11)
Please show where i believed his claim. (note you will find me consider the what ifs on it being true.)

(13)
Err. yes I agree with you, except I would be more exact and say you cant simultaneously believe both claims and the check. I even said so?
In post 4856, AxleGreaser wrote:at least 1 is scum or both bad.

at least that once. Do you have anything even vaguely resembling a scum read on me in that post?

(12)
It is true i (expect i did) claim that
if
the cop role worked as beast (later) claimed it did and got guilties on both then it is a threat to both. I will also have claimed that getting guilties only on mafia makes a claimed role only a threat to one faction.

[... other stuff with no answers or explanations from nero...]

and you still have not explained how you managed to forget how Beasts role worked while trying to figure the game out...
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5440 (ISO) » Sun Dec 14, 2014 9:12 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

ok lets do this.

(11)
Please show where i believed his claim. (note you will find me consider the what ifs on it being true.)

I have no intention of going to look through your iso but I'm positive that you did say that. But I don't need to quote that 'CAUSE YOU WERE VOTING HIM ALL DAY LONG. If you believed his claim (as you now say) why would you be voting a TOWN COP? Even if you only believed the cop part of his claim we still run into issues. First of all, by suggesting the are both scum you are giving yourself a TON of leway 'cause it distances yourself from Ren mafia flip and gives yourself an opening to lynch Beast. Its also slightly backtracking 'cause you OBVIOUSLY did not think he was a town cop but by saying you believed the cop part you can
sorta
claim that you believed his claim--like you are doing now.

While I know the wiki isn't a bible and it may very well be in need of an update it DOES state that a cop in MB is a faction cop. This is also the exact thing Ren claimed. If you thought he was a cop in MB-he'd only get guilty's on mafia. Its strange to me that you BELIEVED Ren's claim over Beasts yet you are failing to understand this.

Beasts claim and Rens claim were not co-existent. It was obvious that one of them were lying. I chose to believe Beast over Ren for both meta reasons and I also didn't think this was MB.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5441 (ISO) » Sun Dec 14, 2014 9:19 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

My theory coming into today was that scum KNEW it was multiball and I know that atleast you and Shiro were fairly confident that this was mutiball...I guess thinking about it a little TSO mocking me over not thinking this was multiball could be him knowing that it was multiball.

let compare notes on him-what are your reasons?

AxleGreaser
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5442 (ISO) » Sun Dec 14, 2014 9:37 pm

Post by AxleGreaser »

In post 5440, Nero Cain wrote:I have no intention of going to look through your iso but I'm positive that you did say that.

proof by utter BS, and false claims...
AxleGreaser
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5443 (ISO) » Sun Dec 14, 2014 9:46 pm

Post by AxleGreaser »

In post 5440, Nero Cain wrote:ok lets do this.

(11)

I have no intention of going to look through your iso but I'm positive that you did say that. But I don't need to quote that 'CAUSE YOU WERE VOTING HIM ALL DAY LONG.

swearing elided. (whoa re you claiming i was voting???)

Ok lets just go back and even check what you said:

In post 5360, AxleGreaser wrote:
and now that you have reasons they are unbelievably awful.
In post 5358, Nero Cain wrote:So ok,
Ren
was fake claiming town cop. What he was saying was that he detected mafia only.
(11)
You believed this claim.
(12)
You also then claim that cop is a threat to both factions.
(13)
You can't believe Rens claim AND believe Beasts.

unequivocal BS crosssed out by me.

(11)

Ren
made larger by me.

Your post claims, I believed Ren's Claim.
You now claim that can t be true as i was voting "him"(Ren) all day long. Rubbish I was voting beast most of the day (since soon after the claim)

and yes I did believe it very likely beast claim was fake and i was voting him.
I also believed it was very likely Reinoes claim was fake.
My best guess at what a was happening was a WW was trying to lynch a mafia. (I was wrong)

I however am paying enough attention to be able to regularly know what I said and why.
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5444 (ISO) » Mon Dec 15, 2014 3:45 am

Post by Slandaar »

In post 5433, Boonskiies wrote:Also, claiming BP as scum would have been stupid on my part.

Why?
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5445 (ISO) » Mon Dec 15, 2014 9:04 am

Post by Flubbernugget »

In post 5437, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 5434, Flubbernugget wrote:UNVOTE:

Why did your vote not move to Boons?

I want him to back his meta read up.
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5446 (ISO) » Mon Dec 15, 2014 9:37 am

Post by T S O »

I hate Nero's random u-turn on me with the guy who he's scumreading but, meh, it's this game.
"i have the sickest grossest feeling that even if it's my lynch today, my townflip still won't lead to a tso lynch, and then he'll find some bullshit way to reason either shooting or lynching gm tomorrow because if there's anyone who can strongarm a mislynch despite his reads or cases being proved wrong time and again it's tso"
-Marquis
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #5447 (ISO) » Mon Dec 15, 2014 11:53 am

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 5436, Flubbernugget wrote:Also back your meta read up

which meta read?

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #5448 (ISO) » Mon Dec 15, 2014 3:04 pm

Post by Thor665 »

In post 5426, Flubbernugget wrote:I ask everyone again why they are town reading thor.

Well, I'm provably not one scum team and am otherwise being aggressively pro-town.

What's the scum case on me? Is there one? I can't remember you making one. I'm going to decide there isn't one and use this as an example of why you are scum.
Whassup?

@Mod - V/la - 12/15-12/19

Sorry about this. My work is on hiatus for the holidays though, so I'm around for the next few weeks quite comfortably.
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5449 (ISO) » Mon Dec 15, 2014 3:16 pm

Post by Flubbernugget »

Try reading again. You're a better lynch tomorrow depending on whether or not Nero is alive anyway.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”