Enlightened Bystander
Townie
Enlightened Bystander
Townie
Townie

Post Post #15 (isolation #1) » Fri Jun 22, 2007 3:33 am

Post by Enlightened Bystander »

Hmmm, We're being very quiet.

Unfortunately, I'm not sure how much I'm going to be able to get online from now to Tuesday evening. I'll try my best to get back here, but I'm not making any promises.
Enlightened Bystander
Enlightened Bystander
Townie
Enlightened Bystander
Townie
Townie

Post Post #43 (isolation #2) » Thu Jun 28, 2007 10:03 am

Sorry about the lack of communication, I was busy for longer than I expected.

Conversations so far;

Barcarmal is playing slightly unusually, and the bowing to pressure does worry me, but I don't think what he's done is a strong scumtell.

Fernando attempting to distract could just be newbish mistake, but it could also be a scum distraction. He also seems to be lurking a bit, but It's not like I can talk about that!

Tar's drifitng between those two could be fishing for a bandwagon, or it could be drifting off the most suspicious person here.

Spec's not been round much either.

ryan is reasonably active, got dragged in to the discussion on RVoting with bar, but has now moved on to discussions with aimee.

Aimee's not done anything too suspicious either.

Overall, nobody seems to trigger off too heavy an alarm for me yet, I think we need more discussion to build up.
Enlightened Bystander
Enlightened Bystander
Townie
Enlightened Bystander
Townie
Townie

Post Post #47 (isolation #3) » Fri Jun 29, 2007 2:14 am

ryan wrote:
Enlightened Bystander wrote:Sorry about the lack of communication, I was busy for longer than I expected.

Conversations so far;

Barcarmal is playing slightly unusually, and the bowing to pressure does worry me, but I don't think what he's done is a strong scumtell.

Fernando attempting to distract could just be newbish mistake, but it could also be a scum distraction. He also seems to be lurking a bit, but It's not like I can talk about that!

Tar's drifitng between those two could be fishing for a bandwagon, or it could be drifting off the most suspicious person here.

Spec's not been round much either.

ryan is reasonably active, got dragged in to the discussion on RVoting with bar, but has now moved on to discussions with aimee.

Aimee's not done anything too suspicious either.

Overall, nobody seems to trigger off too heavy an alarm for me yet, I think we need more discussion to build up.
Some content, good to see :D What do you think should be done with lurkers?
For the mo, a poke should be enough, but pressure voting might be needed if that doesn't elicit some good responses...
Enlightened Bystander
Enlightened Bystander
Townie
Enlightened Bystander
Townie
Townie

Post Post #69 (isolation #4) » Thu Jul 05, 2007 8:51 am

Sorry for the absence, been settling into a new job, and not been having much spare time.

Top two scum:

1. Fernando: not really added anything of worth, and tried to distract the game.

2 Tar: the drifting between fernando/bar on the first/second page still irks me, and the sillyness of picking out tar's incorrect mention of SV's gender worries me.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”