Dral
Dral
Goon
Dral
Goon
Goon

Post Post #53 (isolation #3) » Sat Jun 23, 2007 3:58 pm

Post by Dral »

Voting for yourself is very anti-town. I will leave my vote where it is.
Dral needs a sig and an avatar
Dral
Dral
Goon
Dral
Goon
Goon

Post Post #86 (isolation #4) » Mon Jun 25, 2007 11:35 am

Post by Dral »

unvote: klopyrev

I'll agree with the joke theory. But this is no time for jokes! We are trying to lynch someone! :)
Since we have so very little to go on, I say we pressure the people who are inactive.
Vote: Nanosauromo
Dral
Dral
Goon
Dral
Goon
Goon

Post Post #111 (isolation #5) » Tue Jun 26, 2007 11:43 am

Post by Dral »

Jester wrote:I agree with this completely. The four fastest ways to show up on my particular scum radar are to:
:arrow: say literally nothing (no posts at all);
:arrow: say nothing (post, but create posts with no game content in them);
:arrow: concentrate on the "guilty" instead of being specific about who might be guilty and who might not be guilty and why; and,
:arrow: to get into a defensive play mode and concentrate on defense to the exclusion of offense.

Generally, scum will do one of the last two things, but not both. Right now, Lowell, Nano, and klopyrev are doing the first; curiouskarmadog and Dral are doing the second; Indy's doing the third; and Amelia's doing the last.
True. I guess I would fall into the second category. But so far, there really isn't alot of content in the game.
Want a comment on klop? I agree he is just a newbie who didn't know what to do. Voting for himself was probably a joke.
Want a comment on ST and AmeliaLi? Seems like this has already been discussed too much. I guess its possible in pre-game that ST sent a message to AmeliaLi and said "Hey, do a "random" vote on my early to throw people off. Just don't forget to unvote!" Then when AleliaLi saw ST's unvote, she thought "Oh shoot! I forgot to unvote!" and quickly unvoted. But I doubt it.
I do agree that Ryan seems town and is actively searching for scum. Or does he just want us to think that?? :)
Dral
Dral
Goon
Dral
Goon
Goon

Post Post #115 (isolation #6) » Tue Jun 26, 2007 12:10 pm

Post by Dral »

oops, I never knew anything about this dice thing. Its suppose to give a random number that you can't change? I didn't know that. Seems kind of silly. Just pick a name vote. It would be just as random. Both of you seem very defensive over this issue. Within minutes both jumped all over my post. Trying to hide something?
Dral
Dral
Goon
Dral
Goon
Goon

Post Post #116 (isolation #7) » Tue Jun 26, 2007 12:17 pm

Post by Dral »

wouldn't a 1 sided die always give a 1? :)
Dral
Dral
Goon
Dral
Goon
Goon

Post Post #137 (isolation #8) » Wed Jun 27, 2007 9:57 am

Post by Dral »

Who said anything about a deadline?
Dral
Dral
Goon
Dral
Goon
Goon

Post Post #151 (isolation #9) » Wed Jun 27, 2007 12:07 pm

Post by Dral »

ryan wrote:
Dral wrote:Who said anything about a deadline?
Good to see it drew you out to start posting. So who is making your scum list currently? As for "lynching lurkers" I'm more into "prodding lurkers"
I have posted. I will post when I have something to say. My scum list? Hard to say with so little info. Klop would probably be the best lynch atm. But we got a long way to go. I also wonder about AmeliaLi. What do I think of lurkers? From what I have seen, lurkers are not always scum. But, I agree with the pressuring.
Unvote: Nanosauromo, Vote: Lowell

PS Don't act like the deadline was a trick. You were thinking of your other game that has a deadline on Friday. :)
Dral
Dral
Goon
Dral
Goon
Goon

Post Post #166 (isolation #10) » Thu Jun 28, 2007 2:02 pm

Post by Dral »

Jester wrote:How about actual comment on the game, Dral?
I have posted a little. Sorry it doesn't meet your standards.
Jester wrote:Same questions to you that I posted to him above.
ok
Jester wrote:Why do you find Indy's two mini-wagons not interesting, for instance, particularly now that it's being followed by total silence?
I don't think the first mini-wagon meant anything at all. It just looked like a second random/joke vote. Now I am a little concerned about the second mini-wagon. He put the third vote on someone who was already coming under a little fire (AmeliaLi). Plus he gave no explanation and hasn't posted since. Very scummy.
Jester wrote: Why is Tornado's defense of Amelia in post 78 not interesting to you?
I did find it interesting and I even brought it up in post 111. I gave a little theory on how it could have meaning. Both of them responded to my post with a ridiculous response. Oh she used a dice roll that always gives a one that happens to be ST. Yet, it was random ...
Jester wrote:Who among the players is striking you as more townish, if you're not seeing any/many scum?
I think ryan and Jester have seemed town. Klop seems like a newbie. I don't have a problem with curiouskarmadog or Numenorean7. Not sure about MightyFireball after he attacked me for no reason. AmeliaLi I think is one of the mafia. Not sure about her buddy, Sir Tornado.
Jester wrote:
AmeliaLi wrote:Lets get rid of them. Seeing as how they aren't truely here anyways.
This is the single scummiest thing said in the game so far, and I don't buy your "hee hee, just joking!" in the slightest.
The single scummiest thing said and you consider her town?
Dral
Dral
Goon
Dral
Goon
Goon

Post Post #220 (isolation #11) » Mon Jul 02, 2007 10:18 am

Post by Dral »

MightyFireball wrote:Also, Dral hasn't said anything in a while. A little something from him would be cool as well.
I am seeking a replacement. So don't hold anything I didn't say against them. :)
unvote

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”