Designer Mafia - GAME OVER!

willows_weep
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willow, the mafia slayer
Location: On a chair in which I used to sit, took a pencil and I wrote the following on it...It's dark in here

Post Post #150 (ISO) » Thu Apr 15, 2004 9:10 am

Post by willows_weep »

Whoa...the crack addicted hooker ...
So did Darkblade. come back of the roles own volition or is there a role that can do that?

So God and Stewie were both mafia.
k...soooo this is what I have:
  • *3 deaths
    * Stewie(m) killed Mike Amok
    * Mike Amok was an SK
    *Someone else killed Dementia Blader
    * Darkblade is a confirmed non party ??(unless some other weird thing happens)
    *Someone killed Stewie(m) ( the dialogue sounds like Stewie knew his killer. But did the killer know stewie was mafia?? Im not sure if the way its written implies that the figure thought about that. The killer hadnt expected stewie to be there...)
So what else?
What is the point of using foul language, downright rudeness, slurs, etc on a gaming site? This is really distasteful.

Forum rules and guidelines (letter and spirit folks)
http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=14372
willows_weep
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willow, the mafia slayer
Location: On a chair in which I used to sit, took a pencil and I wrote the following on it...It's dark in here

Post Post #151 (ISO) » Thu Apr 15, 2004 9:14 am

Post by willows_weep »

Ok the first part of my post is choppy even for by my own standards..

:
Interesting the Darkblade is back. Does anyone have any thoughts on whether or not Darkblade had inert power to come back?
Or was it possibly the doings of another role?
What is the point of using foul language, downright rudeness, slurs, etc on a gaming site? This is really distasteful.

Narninian
Narninian
Contracts STDs
Narninian
Contracts STDs
Contracts STDs

Post Post #152 (ISO) » Thu Apr 15, 2004 9:25 am

Post by Narninian »

My guess was it was the doings of another role - Some Pro-town zombie maker from the sounds of it - (I say pro-town because The hooker was pro-town) unless the resurrection attempts were re-directed.
The extra in is for /in
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf
R.I.P. He trusted mathcam.
NanookTheWolf

Post Post #153 (ISO) » Thu Apr 15, 2004 9:30 am

Post by NanookTheWolf »

:shock: Well, not too bad for a night I must say...Yay we ridded the serial killer and another mafia...Woot. I'm pressuming that there must be another mafia out there though, otherwise we'd be done with the game. C'mon anyone want to surrender?...You know you want to...promise that we won't kill you!
*Crosses his fingers behind his back and carries a huge grin on his face*
No takers..Fine!
:lol:
Narninian
Narninian
Contracts STDs
Narninian
Contracts STDs
Contracts STDs

Post Post #154 (ISO) » Thu Apr 15, 2004 9:37 am

Post by Narninian »

Hmmm.... maybe the Zombies AREN'T good.. I just realized that their alignment could change after being risen - still - with 2 mafia + a serial Killer dead Id say we're doing good.

oh and BTW: the mafia demoraliser was submitted by me - he could pick somebody each night and they'd only need half the lynch votes to get lynched.. So I'd say god was targetting anybody for a bandwagon "for information"yesterday was probably innocent

*goes back to check if god targetted anyone*
The extra in is for /in
Fuldu
Fuldu
Mafia Scum
Fuldu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #155 (ISO) » Thu Apr 15, 2004 4:17 pm

Post by Fuldu »

My feeling is that we should start with the people we already have claims from. If Leonidas doesn't post, I'm willing to assume that he got an innocent result (or isn't confident enough of his result to post it). But I'd like to hear what FrogGurl did last night and I'd also like to know whether Darkblade got a night choice last night after his resurrection.
It takes a village to raise a lynch mob.
Totem
Totem
Saves London
Totem
Saves London
Saves London

Post Post #156 (ISO) » Fri Apr 16, 2004 1:55 am

Post by Totem »

I think that it is possible that Darkblade come to life on his own. He could appear dead N1 because of large amount of drugs consumed. Maybe? First post says 'revived' and not(zombiefied or came from death). Waiting for post from Darkblade.

How many killing groups we have?
1. N1 Darkblade and N2 Stewie had his throat sliced ( first post says Darkblade was 'cut to pieces with something like a sharp knife')
2. Mike Amok(SK) used gun - did he kill Thoth N1?
3. who killed DB? As I understand MA was already bleeding to death when DB was attacked by 'something sharp'
[size=75]Saves London.[/size]
willows_weep
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willow, the mafia slayer

Post Post #157 (ISO) » Fri Apr 16, 2004 2:35 am

Post by willows_weep »

Hm, but what about if a role could revive someone.
Like a potion.

I dont know if it can be called killing group.
I mean there could be Mike the SK and then other single people non mafia who can kill. Then non mafia protown.

I dont know if Mike killed thoth. Depends on what kind of SK right? How many kills you get, when you get it, if you opt out etc.

I do like the view you give on the addict. Seeming dead because of the drugs...interesting.

Well I will not be here this weekend. I leave sometime today so this may/may not be my last post here till Monday or such.

Enjoy
~w_w

mneme
mneme
emneme mneme mninie mno
mneme
emneme mneme mninie mno
emneme mneme mninie mno

Post Post #158 (ISO) » Fri Apr 16, 2004 2:51 am

Post by mneme »

Narnian: Yow. So with the Demoralizer around, the Mafia could have won (if there weren't any Vigilante or SK roles left, that is) with 1/4 of the population of the game?

Good night, in any case, with one confirmed townie (I should think) re-alive, and two more scum down.
Did I say too much?
FrogGurl
FrogGurl
Goon
FrogGurl
Goon
Goon

Post Post #159 (ISO) » Fri Apr 16, 2004 7:09 am

Post by FrogGurl »

Ho, now that was interesting. Stewie was the anti-town role of Nanook's after all. If it wasn't obvious, the first night I picked on Stewie and found who made his roles. Hence the Hobo/demoralizer debate. I picked on Leo last night, Bloojay made his role. I can't remember at the moment (without going back and looking) if bloojay's the one who said he made the cop who has a post/accuracy restriction.
FrogGurl
FrogGurl
Goon
FrogGurl
Goon
Goon

Post Post #160 (ISO) » Fri Apr 16, 2004 7:11 am

Post by FrogGurl »

Hmm, looking back it was Fuldu who said he made the cop who can't post. So that's not who Leo is, unless bloojay made the same role. Bloojay....what'd you make?
Stewie
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #161 (ISO) » Fri Apr 16, 2004 10:50 am

Post by Stewie »

Oh, crap.

Well, it was fun playing :)
BlueSin
BlueSin
Unique
BlueSin
Unique
Unique

Post Post #162 (ISO) » Fri Apr 16, 2004 3:46 pm

Post by BlueSin »

mneme,
yea, glad that god is gone. his ability is just too powerful, if Narninian is tellig the truth.
wait, how can this kid of powerful role exist, it's just over the limit.
FOS:Narninian

FrogGurl,
hmm, interesting info. waiting for bloojay words.
Narninian
Narninian
Contracts STDs
Narninian
Contracts STDs
Contracts STDs

Post Post #163 (ISO) » Fri Apr 16, 2004 4:08 pm

Post by Narninian »

I didn't submit the role - the person I'm replacing did :-) - Perhaps its power was reduced? (2/3 of the lynch vote required?)
The extra in is for /in
FrogGurl
FrogGurl
Goon
FrogGurl
Goon
Goon

Post Post #164 (ISO) » Fri Apr 16, 2004 6:44 pm

Post by FrogGurl »

Yeah, I could see the idea being kept but maybe not quite the strength in # of votes needed. Hard to say.
Leonidas
Leonidas
Mafia Scum
Leonidas
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #165 (ISO) » Fri Apr 16, 2004 10:16 pm

Post by Leonidas »

I'm here - I'll keep my result secret for now. Who knows - maybe I want to hear my suspect talk? :roll:
[i]"Go tell the Spartans, thou who passest by, that here obedient to their laws we lie." [/i]
Fuldu
Fuldu
Mafia Scum
Fuldu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #166 (ISO) » Sat Apr 17, 2004 8:44 am

Post by Fuldu »

I have strong evidence that NanookTheWolf is scum. That, combined with the scumcastic "Does anybody want to surrender?" post has me feeling strong enough to
vote: NanookTheWolf

I also have to say that I'm surprised at FrogGurl's result. Based on all the activity so far, I have a really hard time believing that my evil role is out there and just not doing
anything
. While it's possible that Leonidas is taking advantage of my submission claim and someone else is my pro-town role, I'm more inclined to believe that a re-directer of some sort deliberately screwed with FrogGurl's action to cast suspicion on our cop.
Darkblade
Darkblade
Goon
Darkblade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #167 (ISO) » Sat Apr 17, 2004 10:58 am

Post by Darkblade »

:D I'm back from the dead! Woot!

Although my death scene kinda stole my thunder. I was waiting for the time where I could proudly declare that I'm a crack whore. Oh well.

Lemme read up on what I missed, and I'll post an intellegent responce/incoherent rant.
"Trying to outguess the mod can be hazardous to your health" - Foolster41 in Paranoid Mafia
Narninian
Narninian
Contracts STDs
Narninian
Contracts STDs
Contracts STDs

Post Post #168 (ISO) » Sat Apr 17, 2004 12:35 pm

Post by Narninian »

I have strong evidence that NanookTheWolf is scum. That, combined with the scumcastic "Does anybody want to surrender?" post has me feeling strong enough to vote: NanookTheWolf.
This "strong" evidence is something to go on more than I have to go on.
VOTE: NanookTheWolf

Could you perhaps tell us this strong evidence? Or you waiting for a roleclaim first?
The extra in is for /in
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf

Post Post #169 (ISO) » Sat Apr 17, 2004 12:37 pm

Post by NanookTheWolf »

Yeah, please hinder me with your wisdom all mighty one.
Fuldu
Fuldu
Mafia Scum
Fuldu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #170 (ISO) » Sat Apr 17, 2004 3:09 pm

Post by Fuldu »

I'd rather have a roleclaim first. I'm hoping I have enough goodwill from aiding Leo in lynching scum yesterday to make you go first.
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf

Post Post #171 (ISO) » Sat Apr 17, 2004 3:24 pm

Post by NanookTheWolf »

Alrighty then, I am a Geneticist Cloner. Each night I can clone a player, thus protecting them for the fact that their clone would be attacked instead. If the player was not attacked, then the clone would last til nightfall in which that players vote will count double. There you go. I'm not entirely knowing of what the role is all about, and I don't think that the double voted thing has gone into effect with any of the players that I've chosen...so there ya go. People that I cloned were Willows Weep and Norinel.
Fuldu
Fuldu
Mafia Scum
Fuldu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #172 (ISO) » Sat Apr 17, 2004 4:59 pm

Post by Fuldu »

Does anyone want to claim submitting that role?

I'm the Night Shop Owner. Since I'm up all night, each night I see people who are active at night, but I don't see anything about what they do, beyond whether they come into the shop or not. Night One I saw Stewie and NanookTheWolf shopping. Last night, I saw BlueSin and FrogGurl out and about, and NanookTheWolf came into the shop.

Additionally, I was told that I don't know why, but I know Nanook is evil. Now, since this isn't really part of my role as it has been explained to me, and Nanook's claim is actually consistent with the shopping aspect of my role (even more so than anything I can intuit about Stewie's role), I'm inclined to at least consider the possibility that there's a Mafia Telepath out there sowing disinformation. I had been hoping to catch Nanook in the inconsistency of a role that wouldn't really need to buy anything, but since that didn't happen, I'm less confident of his guilt. Any comments?
Narninian
Narninian
Contracts STDs
Narninian
Contracts STDs
Contracts STDs

Post Post #173 (ISO) » Sat Apr 17, 2004 5:35 pm

Post by Narninian »

Hmmm - sounds like no definitive proof either way.
I guess Nanook would need "cloning supplies" and it is consistent that he went shopping both nights and cloned both nights.

As far as the message it could be a pro-town role or a mafiascum sending disinformation so I don't know what to think.
The extra in is for /in
FrogGurl
FrogGurl
Goon
FrogGurl
Goon
Goon

Post Post #174 (ISO) » Sat Apr 17, 2004 5:59 pm

Post by FrogGurl »

All I know is what I was told.

So a) my info's faulty (anyone remember creating my role?) b) someone messed with me last night c) fuldu's forgetful or lying d) the role got tweaked so much that it's hard to recoginize from the previous one.

*shrugs helplessly*

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”