[2]
Not Voting:
Izariael, T S O

With 13 alive, it takes 7 to lynch.

Day 3 deadline:
(expired on 2014-12-08 22:41:19)

Mod Notes

Flubbernugget is V/LA indefinitely

A two-day extension has been granted because of the weekend; this is reflected in the most recent votecount.
Prods going out tonight, as applicable
Last edited by Aegor on Tue Dec 02, 2014 4:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Currently partying at the
M A S Q U E R A D E
-- a Large Normal for 21 revelers.
beastcharizard
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5176 (ISO) » Mon Dec 01, 2014 2:46 pm

Post by beastcharizard »

In post 5173, Shiro wrote:Also I trust Rei over Beast. Rei claims to have a not mafia on Boon. We have a ww flip. Shocking I think we have mafia and ww instead of sk. Why would that be

And when Rei flips something that isn't town even night cop what are you going to think?
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #5177 (ISO) » Mon Dec 01, 2014 3:50 pm

Post by Thor665 »

@Beast - what sort of clarification did you need to ask about in order to say what your 'guilty' means? I mean, obviously paraphrase it to avoid modkill, natch, but what other clarification is there?
Can you describe the boggle?
beastcharizard
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5178 (ISO) » Mon Dec 01, 2014 4:05 pm

Post by beastcharizard »

I was told about a rule that I could potentially break so I made sure I wasn't going to break it before responding. I don't think I can tell you what rule it was though.
AxleGreaser
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5179 (ISO) » Mon Dec 01, 2014 4:09 pm

Post by AxleGreaser »

In post 5172, Nero Cain wrote:I just love how everyone is ignoring the possibility of a sk to prove some point. Its prob one 4 man team and a sk.
IF
Ren was a faction cop there'd be another faction cop. Though I am NOT in favor of any other potential cop claim.

I am not either which is why i never mentioned that and why you should not have.

So you say it is probably that. Do you have any reason?
or you just decided to say its probably that. I agree the nks need explaining. I have multiple explanations some are standard on this site
and AFAIK some would have to have to have been borrowed from setup meta from other sites..

I
hate
all of the following:

Shiro saying that Beast backtracked and claimed GS.

While he did not literally claim gunsmith
he did initially claim
In post 4867, beastcharizard wrote:@GM: I only asked about setup spec so that someone else would introduce the idea of mafia being in the game. I felt like if I just out and said I thought reinoe was mafia that the mafia would realize I was some sort of investigative role because they only people who would know that mafia is in the game is: 1. Mafia, 2. Power roles who are searching for mafia.

Which is not very clear but still clear enough claim he is in effect a "faction cop" who knows this is MB and he has a guilty which he knows is on a mafia. (aka he is faction cop, == detects one faction)

Later (but conveniently
after
my theory that MB makes his play perfectly fine by scum WW) he claims to have (
talked to the mod
/
reread his PM
/dunno) and found out he actually get guilty on ANY non town player
In post 4993, beastcharizard wrote:I can choose one person to investigate and get the results: "Your target is not guilty", "Your target is guilty" or "No Result"

My result was: "Your target is guilty"

It doesn't say anything about detecting mafia or werewolves it just says I choose someone to investigate and get back said results.

and yet after that more loosely again says
In post 5016, beastcharizard wrote:Yes it would piss me off. That is what it would do. WE HAVE A GUARANTEED MAFIA LYNCH! Why in your right mind would you want to skip over that?

So yeah i find his play incongruous,backtracking, and all kinds of things (mostly not credible), initially Beast claimed to know there were mafia in the game and has guilty on one, but later claims his role PM says no such thing and only gets guilty or not and then later again says guaranteed "mafia" lynch, not guaranteed not town, or guaranteed scum

Now while a towny being sloppy with words explains that
so does scum WW with TMI, about the fact that there are mafia in the game.

Ren and Shiro ignoring the possibility of that 2nd kill from an sk.
Boon and Axle now saying that they are both scum.

I dont mind you
hating
it... but as it is clearly plausible and in my view likely that both are scum (WW && mafia)

Would you like to explain any reason at all you dont like it. (AKA play the game)

In post 5153, reinoe wrote:f you knew I claimed Even-Night Cop why does it matter to you that I did not claim faction cop, which is not even a normal role?

So you are claiming to be a faction cop when you believe that a faction cop is a non normal mechanic? :igmeou:

Faction cops appeared to be considered normal in
game 168

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=55&t=37208
from game summary: Game 168: The Mod is Dead, Fire and Ice Edition wrote:penguin_alien replaces JKLM, Town One-Shot
Ice Cop
, died Night 4

I still don't buy Rens cop claim but part of me is almost like let them both live and lynch someone else scummy today like Axle or Shiro.

Oh goody, not only do you dismiss that they can both be scum (WW & mafia) now you want to lynch elsewhere?
Does it come with reasons?
beastcharizard
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5180 (ISO) » Mon Dec 01, 2014 4:17 pm

Post by beastcharizard »

I just can't fathom why all the scum are just giving themselves up for my lynch. I just don't get it. Like the scum are so obvious after I flip or even after Reinoe flips.
AxleGreaser
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5181 (ISO) » Mon Dec 01, 2014 4:34 pm

Post by AxleGreaser »

@thor I often find some direct questions to be bad play as they contain implicit information.
Here is direct question that i think gets at what i want to know indirectly.

On number of occasions (games) i have seen you hold the view that needlessly prolonging the day is waste of time and it just lets stuff get clouded/tired/bored/unfocussed/....

In your opinion, Is time being usefully used at the moment or should the day end.
one of these answers is sufficient.
yes day ought end
or
no stuff is happening.
AxleGreaser
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5182 (ISO) » Mon Dec 01, 2014 4:36 pm

Post by AxleGreaser »

In post 5180, beastcharizard wrote:I just can't fathom why all the scum are just giving themselves up for my lynch. I just don't get it. Like the scum are so obvious after I flip or even after Reinoe flips.

So fine please explain which ones are which and why?
beastcharizard
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5183 (ISO) » Mon Dec 01, 2014 4:39 pm

Post by beastcharizard »

I already made a post of whom I know is scum.

Reinoe, Goodmorning and AxleGreaser are all on the same team. Shiro I am pretty sure is WW because of my subpar analysis and the fact that they never really responded to my accusation.

Boonskiis might fit in there somewhere but I like thinking he is just misguided town.

I mean you guys are just lining up like ducks in a row to be flash lynched. While I appreciate it, it kind of makes the game a little less fun. You all are banking on the fact that I am going to flip WW or something not town to save you asses. Well guess what! I am going to flip town so you all are done, toast, finished, finito.
reinoe
reinoe
Mafia Scum
reinoe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5184 (ISO) » Mon Dec 01, 2014 4:55 pm

Post by reinoe »

Hi honey's I'm home!

I'm pretty sure once Nero gives Beast's ISO a look he'll be switching his vote.

The more people think about what does and doesn't make sense the more they realize Beast's play has been fucking shit and how he can't possibly be a cop unless he's a role-cop. Thus the danger of a fake guilty is exposed. You might get a lynch because of a flashwagon but he had to cross his fingers and had to hope that momentum didn't run out of steam.

I asked at the beginning of this whole ordeal how Beast could possibly be town and I notice that nobody has stepped up to that plate except Slandaar who's obviously Beast's partner, and thor and even he's giving Beast's claim the "wtf is this shit" treatment it so obviously deserves.
Scum typically need to fabricate reasons for scumreads...

Selkie
beastcharizard
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5185 (ISO) » Mon Dec 01, 2014 5:04 pm

Post by beastcharizard »

Nero the Hero knows this is town Beast so I doubt he will be switching his vote.

Something you will learn about me: 1. I do stupid shit that I think is brilliant. exibit A is my play here. 2. I don't plan very well by myself. 3. I am awesome

Reinoe, we both know you are going down tomorrow at the latest. If I am lynched I am flipping town so you are out of play time.
AxleGreaser
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5186 (ISO) » Mon Dec 01, 2014 5:26 pm

Post by AxleGreaser »

In post 5183, beastcharizard wrote:I already made a post of whom I know is scum.

Reinoe, Goodmorning and AxleGreaser are all on the same team. Shiro I am pretty sure is WW because of my subpar analysis and the fact that they never really responded to my accusation.

Boonskiis might fit in there somewhere but I like thinking he is just misguided town.

I mean you guys are just lining up like ducks in a row to be flash lynched. While I appreciate it, it kind of makes the game a little less fun. You all are banking on the fact that I am going to flip WW or something not town to save you asses. Well guess what! I am going to flip town so you all are done, toast, finished, finito.

So now you are convinced it is MB?
And you know you know GM who is not voting for you is (on the same team but not WW, as you claim we expect you may flip WW)

also you know we are scum yet Thor who is voting you isnt... (presumably hes just wrong, but you have not clrified why you make the distinctions)

and Shiro is WW due to your sub par analysis? (WTF?)

and even though earlier you claimed this bargaining
In post 4970, beastcharizard wrote:@everyone:
If I am lynched for some dumb reason, yall are going to flash lynch Reinoe tomorrow right?

was related to this more realistic understanding of how towns react
In post 5015, beastcharizard wrote:People have said they believed both our claims and neither of our claims. That means people still think we could both be town or scum. I don't need people going: "Reinoe is just dumb town fake claiming, lets keep him alive." or anything of the sort. Hell someone could suggest I didn't even inspect reinoe and the way this is going yall wouldn't even pursue the lynch tomorrow.

you now claim
Well guess what! I am going to flip town so you all are done, toast, finished, finito.

and yes i expect, if as i guess you are scum WW, your partner may or may not bus you.
and if I am wrong and you are town, then while some of reinoes team mates may vote you others will hide doing nothing or even vote reinoe.

So you explanation of why is really rather absent.
In post 5182, AxleGreaser wrote:So fine please explain which ones are which and why?

and what there is is rather incongruous with your earlier statements that understood townies might actually not believe your claim even after you flipped.

False bravado 101.
beastcharizard
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5187 (ISO) » Mon Dec 01, 2014 5:50 pm

Post by beastcharizard »

In post 5186, AxleGreaser wrote:
In post 5183, beastcharizard wrote:I already made a post of whom I know is scum.

So now you are convinced it is MB?
And you know you know GM who is not voting for you is (on the same team but not WW, as you claim we expect you may flip WW)

also you know we are scum yet Thor who is voting you isnt... (presumably hes just wrong, but you have not clrified why you make the distinctions)

and Shiro is WW due to your sub par analysis? (WTF?)

and even though earlier you claimed this bargaining

You are right, I never once said that Thor was town because of how Reinoe was attacking him. Nope, not me. That was once again that fake beastcharizard that goes around pretending to be me. Damn that guy.

I came into today think I only got guilties on mafia since I was a cop but it was not specified until later that I may have mad a bad assumption with that assumption. And yes I think Shiro is WW based off of that single post. Am I going to persue that right now? Not a chance when I have confirmed scum to lynch first. I will sort out Shiro eventually myself. I may be wrong there, who knows.

In post 4970, beastcharizard wrote:@everyone:
If I am lynched for some dumb reason, yall are going to flash lynch Reinoe tomorrow right?

was related to this more realistic understanding of how towns react
In post 5015, beastcharizard wrote:People have said they believed both our claims and neither of our claims. That means people still think we could both be town or scum. I don't need people going: "Reinoe is just dumb town fake claiming, lets keep him alive." or anything of the sort. Hell someone could suggest I didn't even inspect reinoe and the way this is going yall wouldn't even pursue the lynch tomorrow.

you now claim
Well guess what! I am going to flip town so you all are done, toast, finished, finito.

and yes i expect, if as i guess you are scum WW, your partner may or may not bus you.
and if I am wrong and you are town, then while some of reinoes team mates may vote you others will hide doing nothing or even vote reinoe.

So you explanation of why is really rather absent.
In post 5182, AxleGreaser wrote:So fine please explain which ones are which and why?

and what there is is rather incongruous with your earlier statements that understood townies might actually not believe your claim even after you flipped.

False bravado 101.
reinoe
reinoe
Mafia Scum
reinoe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5188 (ISO) » Mon Dec 01, 2014 6:25 pm

Post by reinoe »

In post 5178, beastcharizard wrote:I was told about a rule that I could potentially break so I made sure I wasn't going to break it before responding. I don't think I can tell you what rule it was though.

It's ok if you want to discuss what you and your scumbuddies talked about in your scum Quick topic. Just paraphrase for us so you don't get modkilled.
Scum typically need to fabricate reasons for scumreads...

Selkie
beastcharizard
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5189 (ISO) » Mon Dec 01, 2014 6:51 pm

Post by beastcharizard »

Who am I scum with reinoe?
goodmorning
goodmorning
Any
Survivor
goodmorning
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #5190 (ISO) » Mon Dec 01, 2014 7:14 pm

Post by goodmorning »

Spoiler: probably the best thing Axle has posted this game
In post 5179, AxleGreaser wrote:he did initially claim
In post 4867, beastcharizard wrote:@GM: I only asked about setup spec so that someone else would introduce the idea of mafia being in the game. I felt like if I just out and said I thought reinoe was mafia that the mafia would realize I was some sort of investigative role because they only people who would know that mafia is in the game is: 1. Mafia, 2. Power roles who are searching for mafia.

Which is not very clear but still clear enough claim he is in effect a "faction cop" who knows this is MB and he has a guilty which he knows is on a mafia. (aka he is faction cop, == detects one faction)

Later (but conveniently
after
my theory that MB makes his play perfectly fine by scum WW) he claims to have (
talked to the mod
/
reread his PM
/dunno) and found out he actually get guilty on ANY non town player
In post 4993, beastcharizard wrote:I can choose one person to investigate and get the results: "Your target is not guilty", "Your target is guilty" or "No Result"

It doesn't say anything about detecting mafia or werewolves it just says I choose someone to investigate and get back said results.

In post 5016, beastcharizard wrote:Yes it would piss me off. That is what it would do. WE HAVE A GUARANTEED MAFIA LYNCH! Why in your right mind would you want to skip over that?

So yeah i find his play incongruous,backtracking, and all kinds of things (mostly not credible), initially Beast claimed to know there were mafia in the game and has guilty on one, but later claims his role PM says no such thing and only gets guilty or not and then later again says guaranteed "mafia" lynch, not guaranteed not town, or guaranteed scum

Now while a towny being sloppy with words explains that
so does scum WW with TMI, about the fact that there are mafia in the game.

Reinoe, Goodmorning and AxleGreaser are all on the same team.

wow this analysis is so insightful

scum obvi like nothing better than to all agree with each other on big issues
EFFORT IS NOT INDICATIVE OF ALIGNMENT
LA during normal working and sleeping hours EST

Get to know a very pleasant AM.
beastcharizard
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5191 (ISO) » Mon Dec 01, 2014 7:21 pm

Post by beastcharizard »

When yall have some crazy concept that I am actually a WW then I could see that happening.
AxleGreaser
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5192 (ISO) » Mon Dec 01, 2014 9:46 pm

Post by AxleGreaser »

In post 5187, beastcharizard wrote:
You are right, I never once said that Thor was town because of how Reinoe was attacking him. Nope, not me. That was once again that fake beastcharizard that goes around pretending to be me. Damn that guy.

I came into today think I only got guilties on mafia since I was a cop but it was not specified until later that I may have mad a bad assumption with that assumption. And yes I think Shiro is WW based off of that single post. Am I going to persue that right now? Not a chance when I have confirmed scum to lynch first. I will sort out Shiro eventually myself. I may be wrong there, who knows.

Hint if you break up quotes (by manually
inserting

[
quote] stuff you are quoting
[
/quote] .your stuff outside the slit up quote
[
quote]
rest of stuff you are quoting
[
/quote]
and put your reply outside the quote it is easier to deal with, that is if having a discourse is your aim.

Well id be embarrased to admit the reads you've been making too.
In post 4782, beastcharizard wrote:Thor is leaning town because of how Reinoe treats them. I don't see them being partners together.

and thus you claim know that Reinoe is in the only scum team? because you have ruled out Thor being scum on the other team
Spoiler: @thread. / funny ha ha or not
So bearing in mind that I claim beast is probably WW and reinoe is probably (but I think maybe a bit less probably) mafia.

Beasts read on Thor, is that as Beast thinks Thor is not on the same team as Reinoe then Thor must be town.
How could a possibly town Beast know that? (know that Thor is not on a different scum team to Reinoe) ... hint he cant.
How would WW beast know that? he looks at his WW pm and checks to see if Thor is in his team.

really actually funny.

Beast you consider thing outside of who is on your wagon in the case of Thor, yet for the rest of your reads, everyone thinking you are scum WW, is so unbelievable (for as yet unstated reasons) that you claim the rest of the people voting you are all scum?
That is hell of a bizzare basis for a read.

I was scum for one post out of 700+, that you have had no need to find again or verify that your interpretation that you claim screamed scum is in fact valid. Indeed it turned out to be such minor thing that when challenged about it, you wimp out...
In post 4930, beastcharizard wrote:I totally lied about finding that post. At least for now. You have too freaking many posts for me to find it at this time. For now I will move you to null since I don't have said post to have a read off of.

really you give me null gee wizz, you do understand i didn't actually give a rats about your read on me, except in the sense of finding out was it genuine misread or a fake expedient scum one.
Guess what offering to reduce it to null means...
especially when it tramps back up to OMGUS youre all scum proportions, when i scum read you.
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #5193 (ISO) » Mon Dec 01, 2014 10:04 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 5179, AxleGreaser wrote:

In post 5016, beastcharizard wrote:Yes it would piss me off. That is what it would do.
WE HAVE A GUARANTEED MAFIA LYNCH! Why in your right mind would you want to skip over that?

I like this find. I think it basically proves him to be scum.
"Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
. That's my main; I just mod on
Boonskiies
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5194 (ISO) » Mon Dec 01, 2014 11:35 pm

Post by Slandaar »

It doesn't.

Beast did you get clarification from the mod?
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5195 (ISO) » Tue Dec 02, 2014 12:05 am

Post by Slandaar »

While I think about it;
I think scum are very likely to do two things in a situation like this.
1. Bus
2. Go quiet

1 and 2 can happen in unison. Obviously need flips first but that will happen. I tend to think 2 is more likely than 1 but still 2 and 1 together seems like a good place to find scum.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #5196 (ISO) » Tue Dec 02, 2014 1:43 am

Post by Thor665 »

Mod has posted since Beast claimed asking of second question.
Continued delay of answer is currently making me fine with my vote where it sits.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #5197 (ISO) » Tue Dec 02, 2014 1:44 am

Post by Thor665 »

In post 5181, AxleGreaser wrote:@thor I often find some direct questions to be bad play as they contain implicit information.
Here is direct question that i think gets at what i want to know indirectly.

On number of occasions (games) i have seen you hold the view that needlessly prolonging the day is waste of time and it just lets stuff get clouded/tired/bored/unfocussed/....

In your opinion, Is time being usefully used at the moment or should the day end.
one of these answers is sufficient.
yes day ought end
or
no stuff is happening.

The best way I can answer this within your desired concept is; "no stuff is happening" which grammatically makes my toes curl and also doesn't really express my thoughts, but is a loose concept of my current desires.
Izariael
Izariael
Goon
Izariael
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5198 (ISO) » Tue Dec 02, 2014 2:09 am

Post by Izariael »

In post 5160, beastcharizard wrote:
Lynching me is against town win con
since I am the town cop but ok.

In post 4925, beastcharizard wrote:If Reinoe doesn't flip scum then
I will self-vote and park my vote their for the rest of the game.
I don't think Redirector counts as normal so that is not an option for why I got a guilty.

You can't seriously be expecting this to fly.

To call reinoe out on AtE as you did is laughable given that you are using it yourself:
In post 4937, beastcharizard wrote:@guy who said my promise was antitown:

I need to get people to understand I am not lying and to lunch the scum. I am trying everything I can think of and yet we are still not lunging reinoe.

In post 5104, beastcharizard wrote:

Look at this ATE right here.
I have the comprehensive ability of a vegetable.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #5199 (ISO) » Tue Dec 02, 2014 2:11 am

Post by Thor665 »

That's a pretty empty post.

@Iz - your vote isn't in play. Discuss why with me?

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”