Josh_B
Josh_B
Mafia Scum
Josh_B
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5125 (ISO) » Sun Nov 30, 2014 9:20 pm

Post by Josh_B »

In post 5123, Nero Cain wrote:no its not.

Don't be a tool. We have three NK's with a player claiming to be a faction cop (or least getting faction-type results) against mafia and a werewolf flip. What's it going to take to super confirm multiball in your mind?
About WIFOM: Sometimes I just get thirsty and drink both glasses.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5126 (ISO) » Sun Nov 30, 2014 9:25 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 5121, AxleGreaser wrote:So what do you actually think.

I think your reason for doubting the cop claim is bullshit. Yes, it makes some sense mafiawise to fakeclaim a guilty to get an important role lynched but I really don't see that as a reason to not believe he's a cop.

In post 5125, Josh_B wrote:
In post 5123, Nero Cain wrote:no its not.

Don't be a tool. We have three NK's with a player claiming to be a faction cop (or least getting faction-type results) against mafia and a werewolf flip. What's it going to take to super confirm multiball in your mind?

And how do you know that the other kill isn't from an sk? TBF, I haven't been paying much attention but I don't think anyone claimed a faction cop. Can you quote this for me?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5127 (ISO) » Sun Nov 30, 2014 9:40 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I guess to be fair, in a game with both a WW faction and a mafia faction a cop would be a "faction" cop and get guilties on only mafia but A.) its a leap in logic to assume that we have a mafia faction and B.) Ren did
NOT
claim to be a faction cop.

So to me it looks like Ren is lying here and we should lynch the fuck out of the Beast wagon when Ren flips scum.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5128 (ISO) » Sun Nov 30, 2014 10:19 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Ren, why did you think Boon was scum?

AxleGreaser
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5129 (ISO) » Sun Nov 30, 2014 10:37 pm

Post by AxleGreaser »

In post 5126, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 5121, AxleGreaser wrote:So what do you actually think.

I think your reason for doubting the cop claim is bullshit. Yes, it makes some sense mafiawise to fakeclaim a guilty to get an
important role lynched
but I really don't see that as a reason to not believe he's a cop.

Err that would be becuase you seem to claim to not understand what I said.

Get WHAT
important role lynched?
(my most likely scenario is WW!beast thinks reinoe is mafia and beast is trying to lynch someone he thought was mafia.)

So while it can make some sense for mafia f\to try hard to get a cop lynched that not what my rad relies on. (although I regard it as possible but significantly less likely)

So if you want to call what i am saying bullshit please actually argue against what I am saying and not some other bullshit.

TBF, I haven't been paying much attention but I don't think anyone claimed a faction cop. Can you quote this for me?

Ahhh

Well that would explain stuff....

Reinoe claimed to get mafia not mafia results.
Earlier Beats claimed to be a cop that got guilty or not guilty (which he at the time) claime meant his guilty check on reinoe indicated mafia
Its only kind of later he changed that.

if you dont even know the progression of events I have no doubt you think my reads are bullshit.

Also FWIW, it even seems fairly likely to me beast was right and Reinoe is not town, probably mafia.
AxleGreaser
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5130 (ISO) » Sun Nov 30, 2014 10:40 pm

Post by AxleGreaser »

In post 5127, Nero Cain wrote:Ren did NOT claim to be a faction cop.

please explain what kind of cop this is him claiming to be then?

In post 4945, reinoe wrote:I did nvestigate boon.
I got a not-mafia result
. Cuz you know his claim was dicey and that's what a good cop would do.
AxleGreaser
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5131 (ISO) » Sun Nov 30, 2014 10:43 pm

Post by AxleGreaser »

In post 5127, Nero Cain wrote:So to me it looks like Ren is lying here and we should lynch the fuck out of the Beast wagon when Ren flips scum.

I hope you mean lynch, beats when Ren flips mafia?

Which is precisely, in agreement with the case I have made...

I believe beast is WW, who is faking a claim on a guy he believes is mafia.
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5132 (ISO) » Mon Dec 01, 2014 12:07 am

Post by Slandaar »

Firstly allow me to offer my actual reaction to this post:
:lol:

Anyways to try to tackle this in a serious manner;
In post 5109, reinoe wrote:SLANDAAR is making a gigantic fuss about getting a result four minutes after I posted my role.

Well I mentioned it once, gigantic fuss = pointed out once? Hrm.

In post 5109, reinoe wrote:
Four minutes=probably fake in slandaar's world but...well I've lost track of how many days it's been since Beast has fake claimed. It's been like a week.

It is obviously different scenarios. I just find it strange you didn't claim your result with your actual claim and had the delay there.
And remember, I have a job. I had to place customer on hold, check my phone, check my pm, and post results while typing on a phone, and did this all while a customer was on hold.

Oh I didn't realize you had a job this changes everything!!!!! So, this poor customer needed you but you were like 'Look customer, I have to post on my forum because it's vitally important otherwise this guy called Slandaar will know I am scum!!!! Please hold for a few minutes!'

In response the customer replied 'Well ok sir, I shall wait while you post on your forum for you to deal with my request!!!!!'

And he's also making a big deal about how I didn't post results until "a wagon formed". He's doing this while ignoring...

Untrue, this is regarding the rolecop stuff not about posting results.

1)Beast claimed his role while getting wagoned and was in a much more dire situation...

Well, he wasn't in that bad a situation at all. As has been said he had posted prior to any real pressure you are scum - his time of claim makes complete sense his claim makes complete sense from town.
2)I was flashwagoned, as in I got a bunch of votes very quickly.

Yeah.

You have a cop guilty claimed on you that is kinda expected to happen???
Slandaar is literally taking me to task for having a job. Not everyone can live in their mom's basement unemployed you fucking loser.

:cry: Reinoe you hurt my feelings I may be unemployed and living in my mom's basement but I am NOT a loser!!!!

Really though this post. This post...
(posted from work :] )
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5133 (ISO) » Mon Dec 01, 2014 12:38 am

Post by Slandaar »

In post 5101, Flubbernugget wrote:Like I really don't wanna read any of this.

Come on Flubsy we need you. Help us to inflate the post count!
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5134 (ISO) » Mon Dec 01, 2014 12:42 am

Post by Slandaar »

In post 5106, Boonskiies wrote:He's trying to get out of it now by doing whatever he's doing with the gunsmith thing.

:neutral:
AxleGreaser
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5135 (ISO) » Mon Dec 01, 2014 1:01 am

Post by AxleGreaser »

In post 5133, Slandaar wrote:
In post 5101, Flubbernugget wrote:Like I really don't wanna read any of this.

Come on Flubsy we need you. Help us to inflate the post count!

wouldnt count on it helping.

I think town wincon is best aided by lynching beast the WW first, then deciding if he faked a guilty on what he thought was town or the other faction

however I think I can nearly convince myself that flipping Reinoe who I believe to be reasonably likely to be mafia would clear some stuff up even if it does leave the teams probably 2v2.

(I think I have assumed in thread the teams in MB would be 3v3 as per history.)

@thread.
does anyone think the day is still going anywhere interesting?
(esp people on the beast wagon, are you actually wedded to getting your guy lynched?)

also there may be fringe benefits.
Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5136 (ISO) » Mon Dec 01, 2014 1:07 am

Post by Shiro »

@Axl I've wanted to lynch beast from yesterday. I do infact want to lynch him over Rei and I probably wont change my mind.

@Slander
Because why the :| face ? THat precisly what he is doing he went from even night cop to maybe even night gunsmith(supposdly waiting for clarification now) Are you seriosuly doubting that the pm would have not be explicite about being a gunsmith or a cop ? Or what he is founding people guilty of ?
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5137 (ISO) » Mon Dec 01, 2014 1:16 am

Post by Slandaar »

He didn't change his claim to gunsmith.
Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5138 (ISO) » Mon Dec 01, 2014 1:31 am

Post by Shiro »

In post 5137, Slandaar wrote:He didn't change his claim to gunsmith.

In post 5039, beastcharizard wrote:I am a pro-gunsmith btw.

I think I would be called a gunsmith if I were one though.

Also, if I got a guilty on reinoe and I am a gunsmith that means...THEY HAVE A FREAKING GUN! What COP has a gun in mafia? Gun = can kill.

In post 5045, beastcharizard wrote:I am 1 for 1 when I am a gunsmith so I am a pro. Gunsmith do see cops which was my mistake.

As soon as I get my clarification I will let you know.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5139 (ISO) » Mon Dec 01, 2014 1:34 am

Post by Nero Cain »

no.

Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5140 (ISO) » Mon Dec 01, 2014 1:43 am

Post by Shiro »

reinoe
reinoe
Mafia Scum
reinoe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5141 (ISO) » Mon Dec 01, 2014 1:57 am

Post by reinoe »

In post 5127, Nero Cain wrote: cop.

So to me it looks like Ren is lying here and we should lynch the fuck out of the Beast wagon when Ren flips scum.

In post 4937, beastcharizard wrote:
I looked to see if I was a claimed role and to see if I could find any crumbs.

He needs to check to see if his previous slot holder claimed a role? Sounds like he was preparing his gambit...
In post 4950, beastcharizard wrote:

Did you not read the whole thing where I was pretending to not read?

He was accused of not reading the game, but in reality he was only pretending ok to not read the game. Does that sound legit to you?
In post 4951, beastcharizard wrote:
In post 4943, Thor665 wrote:
In post 4842, goodmorning wrote:Eminently possible, given Thor's role.

So what I'm doing is a bus then, yeah?

@Beast
@Reinoe

Can both of you tell me why you opted not to target Boon with your investigation?

Because I thought i would have a better chance of a guilty on Reinoe rather than Boon. I like being the hero rather than clearing things up.

This doesn't actually answer the question posed to him.

In post 5008, AxleGreaser wrote:
In post 4971, Thor665 wrote:
In post 4970, beastcharizard wrote:If I am lynched for some dumb reason, yall are going to flash lynch Reinoe tomorrow right?

If you flip even night cop - clearly yes.
If not - clearly no.

Why even ask this?

Err becuase he is not.

If he was it would not be a question he would even think about?
if he was a cop he could be smug in knowledge it would happen not be looking to make deals.

Axxle has the right of it.
In post 5019, beastcharizard wrote:GUILTY is the result a cop gets! Cops inspect for MAFIA.

How is that not obvious?

And here Beast is showing his ignorance. We had a werewolf flip and he has no idea how his investigation interacts with werewolves. Of course, the "mafia/not mafia" result that I got clarifies everything because my role is real and his is fake. Beast doesn't think of this and has been stalling for time ever since.

In post 5039, beastcharizard wrote:I am a pro-gunsmith btw.

I think I would be called a gunsmith if I were one though.

Also, if I got a guilty on reinoe and I am a gunsmith that means...THEY HAVE A FREAKING GUN! What COP has a gun in mafia? Gun = can kill.

Ugh oh, if he's a gunsmith? All of a sudden Beast just isn't so sure what his role is...because he's fake claiming.

In post 5112, beastcharizard wrote:I am nto going to get myself modkilled that would be stupid.

I only get guiltys on non-town unless the person is a miller. I was not told if it was just mafia or Werewolf though. I guess we will find out when Reinoe flips.

But then wouldn't his results be "town/not town"? And why didn't he ask about werewolves? That's been one of the questions posed to him.

Cop is one of the easiest, most straightforward roles in the game. Nobody has had to ask me to clarify my results. mafia/not mafia. Easy, elegant, crystal clear, fits right in with multiball. We've repeatedly asked beast to clarify how he gets results and all he's done is stall and claim he needs to pm the mod repeatedly.
Scum typically need to fabricate reasons for scumreads...

Selkie
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5142 (ISO) » Mon Dec 01, 2014 2:07 am

Post by Slandaar »

Beast clearly says

'I think I would be called a gunsmith if I were one though.'

Which can be translated to:
I am not a gunsmith. I am not claiming Gunsmith, this is all hypothetical.
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5143 (ISO) » Mon Dec 01, 2014 2:10 am

Post by Slandaar »

In post 5141, reinoe wrote:But then wouldn't his results be "town/not town"? And why didn't he ask about werewolves? That's been one of the questions posed to him.

When should he have asked about werewolves?
Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5144 (ISO) » Mon Dec 01, 2014 2:25 am

Post by Shiro »

The mere fact he needs clarification as he said in the post right after is fishy
reinoe
reinoe
Mafia Scum
reinoe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5145 (ISO) » Mon Dec 01, 2014 2:34 am

Post by reinoe »

In post 5127, Nero Cain wrote:I guess to be fair, in a game with both a WW faction and a mafia faction a cop would be a "faction" cop and get guilties on only mafia but A.) its a leap in logic to assume that we have a mafia faction and B.) Ren did
NOT
claim to be a faction cop.

1)Why is it a leap in logic to have a mafia faction when I got results of "mafia/not mafia"?
2)I did claim to be Even-night cop though.

So it's confirmed that my wagon consists of people not reading the game at all and are blindly sheeping an obviously fake guilty.
Scum typically need to fabricate reasons for scumreads...

Selkie
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5146 (ISO) » Mon Dec 01, 2014 3:05 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 5131, AxleGreaser wrote:I believe beast is WW, who is faking a claim on a guy he believes is mafia.

So if you think that they are both scum why do you care which scum gets lynched?

Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5147 (ISO) » Mon Dec 01, 2014 3:08 am

Post by Slandaar »

In post 5144, Shiro wrote:The mere fact he needs clarification as he said in the post right after is fishy

That part of the post is not referring to anything to do with gunsmiths. Sure it's in the same post but he isn't saying that in terms of clarifying a gunsmith role.
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5148 (ISO) » Mon Dec 01, 2014 3:08 am

Post by Slandaar »

Reinoe, are you busy with more customers again?
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5149 (ISO) » Mon Dec 01, 2014 3:13 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 5129, AxleGreaser wrote:Err that would be becuase you seem to claim to not understand what I said.

I understand perfectly.

In post 5121, AxleGreaser wrote:First and foremost, to me if I knew the game was single ball, Id find it far easier to accept or at least decide that
scum making play that is at best a one for one trade is a bad idea.

However we flipped a WW, and there were reasonble odds on MB before that, and there is a lot of kills and one possible cross kill.
I dont know its MB but the odds on it being so have gone up a bit.
Also earlier today both Beast and Reinoe were both making claims that it was in fact MB, best is kinda retracting that by implication later in the day (which for me makes his claim dodgier, but reopens the possibility of SB)

Anyway, if beast is member of one faction and he believes (but can still be right or wrong) that Reinoe is a member of the other faction. then it is a makes some sense play to claim a cop check on reinoe.
Claiming some relatively inoffensive role such as even night town cop. may even mean that if Reinoe is scum and best flips reinoe, then town and reinoes scum team may actually believe the claim (hey look you are) and the scum team not shoot him. After all why bother until night 4 at least.

As there is perfectly good reason for scum beast to make the play, deciding whether it is scum beast fake claiming or town beast an actual confused (not faction cop)cop

^^
all that is essentially says that you doubt the cop claim 'cause he could do that as scum.

In post 5129, AxleGreaser wrote:Get WHAT important role lynched?

Well he's a claimed cop and even if you no longer believe that he's a cop and he's some flavor of mafia then he'd still have a fairly important role.

In post 5129, AxleGreaser wrote:Reinoe claimed to get mafia not mafia results.
Earlier Beats claimed to be a cop that got guilty or not guilty (which he at the time) claime meant his guilty check on reinoe indicated mafia
Its only kind of later he changed that.

they also claimed the same role. If we were to ASSUME that there is a mafia faction it would make sense to have multiple cops but we haven't even got a mafia flip yet and all we have to go on is Rens word. But like I said, having multiple factions and multiple cops makes sense so my two conclusions are that either someone is lying and there's another cop out there or this is single ball and Ren is caught scum who is trying to pretend like he's a faction cop in an unconfirmed multiball.

In post 5130, AxleGreaser wrote:
In post 5127, Nero Cain wrote:Ren did NOT claim to be a faction cop.

please explain what kind of cop this is him claiming to be then?

In post 4945, reinoe wrote:I did nvestigate boon.
I got a not-mafia result
. Cuz you know his claim was dicey and that's what a good cop would do.

pretty sure he claimed even night cop....

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”