reinoe
Mafia Scum
reinoe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5075 (ISO) » Sun Nov 30, 2014 7:21 am

Post by reinoe »

@thor & Nero...

What are your thoughts on it being so difficult to get beast to clearly explain how his role works? Cop should not be difficult to explain.
Scum typically need to fabricate reasons for scumreads...

Selkie
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5076 (ISO) » Sun Nov 30, 2014 8:00 am

Post by Slandaar »

Lets be real.

For Reinoe to be town:
Beast or his team must have a rolecop and investigated Reinoe N1/N2.
Beast was either told to or decided to fake a guilty on Reinoe on discovery of his role.
Beast and/or his team decided his life was in such a perilous position that sacrificing Beast to Lynch Reinoe is good play instead of just ... shooting Reinoe tonight?

Points against Reinoe:
Reinoe had not crumbed his result or even hinted it. He even delayed (by 4 mins) his result after he claimed.
Reinoe entered today with the old 'Oh there is a WW flips let's look for interactions' which is a scumtell in itself.
He delayed the mention of Rolecop.

Points against Beast:
Well... uh... He hasn't been very active until today.
Hasn't completely clarified how his role works although I assume this will be clarified when he receives a mod response to his question.

Points for Beast:
Came into the day with an agenda: to lynch Reinoe
This is a form of crumbing. His result is clear.
Was 'losing the battle' so claimed his result.

:]
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5077 (ISO) » Sun Nov 30, 2014 8:02 am

Post by Slandaar »

In post 5071, goodmorning wrote:While effort is not indicative of alignment, doing nothing at all does not make one likely to be Town.

While true I don't think it makes the chance of him being scum incredibly high either.

He was slightly below the nullish line but nothing too bad.
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5078 (ISO) » Sun Nov 30, 2014 8:04 am

Post by Slandaar »

In post 5072, Flubbernugget wrote:What's the point in all the excess discussion when both are as good as dead?

Flub I have a secret to tell you.

We're going for the longest D3 ever.

Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5079 (ISO) » Sun Nov 30, 2014 8:08 am

Post by Slandaar »

Also Beasts super duper PR lurking strategy while kind of derpy makes sense from town. You might think it's bad but it does completely make sense.
Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5080 (ISO) » Sun Nov 30, 2014 8:41 am

Post by Shiro »

In post 5079, Slandaar wrote:Also Beasts super duper PR lurking strategy while kind of derpy makes sense from town. You might think it's bad but it does completely make sense.

How exactly does it make sense ? It makes him the perfect vig target, let alone a good lynch bait in case a compromise needed to be made
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5081 (ISO) » Sun Nov 30, 2014 8:43 am

Post by T S O »

because he irrationally thought playing his usual game would get him bulletss
"i have the sickest grossest feeling that even if it's my lynch today, my townflip still won't lead to a tso lynch, and then he'll find some bullshit way to reason either shooting or lynching gm tomorrow because if there's anyone who can strongarm a mislynch despite his reads or cases being proved wrong time and again it's tso"
-Marquis
reinoe
reinoe
Mafia Scum
reinoe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5082 (ISO) » Sun Nov 30, 2014 8:56 am

Post by reinoe »

In post 5076, Slandaar wrote:Lets be real.

For Reinoe to be town:
Beast or his team must have a rolecop and investigated Reinoe N1/N2.
Beast was either told to or decided to fake a guilty on Reinoe on discovery of his role.
Beast and/or his team decided his life was in such a perilous position that sacrificing Beast to Lynch Reinoe is good play instead of just ... shooting Reinoe tonight?

Points against Reinoe:
Reinoe had not crumbed his result or even hinted it. He even delayed (by 4 mins) his result after he claimed.
Reinoe entered today with the old 'Oh there is a WW flips let's look for interactions' which is a scumtell in itself.
He delayed the mention of Rolecop.

Points against Beast:
Hasn't completely clarified how his role works although I assume this will be clarified when he receives a mod response to his question.

Points for Beast:
This is a form of crumbing. His result is clear.
Was 'losing the battle' so claimed his result.

Before I even deconstruct this post...

@thor
That said - I think Slandaar looks pretty townish and is approaching the situation fairly.

Do you think Slandaar completely ignoring the "points for reinoe" section is indicative of him approaching this fairly in his analysis? Because from my position it looks like he's a "me too" voter who is ignoring and/or downplaying beast's bullshit.

Selkie
Aegor
Aegor
Mafia Scum
Aegor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5083 (ISO) » Sun Nov 30, 2014 9:00 am

Post by Aegor »

Votecount 3.4

[6]
reinoe:
beastcharizard, Slandaar, Nero Cain, Josh_B, Flubbernugget, T S O
[4]
beastcharizard:
Thor665, reinoe, Shiro, AxleGreaser
[1]
Izariael:
Boonskiies
[1]
Thor665:
goodmorning

[1]
Not Voting:
Izariael

With 13 alive, it takes 7 to lynch.

Day 3 deadline:
(expired on 2014-12-06 22:41:19)

Mod Notes

Thor665 is V/LA until the 27th
beastcharizard is V/LA until the 1st
Flubbernugget is V/LA indefinitely
Currently partying at the
M A S Q U E R A D E
-- a Large Normal for 21 revelers.
Aegor
Aegor
Mafia Scum
Aegor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5084 (ISO) » Sun Nov 30, 2014 9:05 am

Post by Aegor »

In post 5025, Thor665 wrote:
@Mod - in a theoretical game with multiple scum factions of differing names, would you, as a mod, be likely to fail to inform a faction cop if he was a faction cop in his role PM?

Not answering.
Currently partying at the
M A S Q U E R A D E
-- a Large Normal for 21 revelers.
reinoe
reinoe
Mafia Scum
reinoe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5085 (ISO) » Sun Nov 30, 2014 9:11 am

Post by reinoe »

In post 5081, T S O wrote:because he irrationally thought playing his usual game would get him bulletss

Wouldn't that kind of paranoia come from scum worried about cross-kills?

Selkie
Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5086 (ISO) » Sun Nov 30, 2014 9:37 am

Post by Shiro »

In post 4914, Slandaar wrote:Yeah, because it is working so well.

Again btw. Look at the VC clearly it not working well at all
reinoe
reinoe
Mafia Scum
reinoe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5087 (ISO) » Sun Nov 30, 2014 9:48 am

Post by reinoe »

In post 5062, reinoe wrote:
In post 5061, Slandaar wrote:
In post 4841, reinoe wrote:Beast is a rolecop guys.

Reinoe GETS FOUR VOTES before saying this.

Get it? Reread. Seriously.

BEAST GETS FOUR Votes before claiming!

Get it? Reread. Seriously.

I've been posting from work all week and was getting flashwagoned based on a fake-claim. I had to resort to phone posting in between phone calls. Your push on me is shit.

The fact that Beast can play like he has and only claimed after a wagon was on him is mindblowing. Simply mindblowing. I'm gonna ignore this thread for a bit because my only other recourse is to start raging and I've been trying really hard to rage less after getting warned.

Selkie
reinoe
reinoe
Mafia Scum
reinoe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5088 (ISO) » Sun Nov 30, 2014 10:32 am

Post by reinoe »

In post 5076, Slandaar wrote:
Points against Reinoe:

Looking for any associations with the WEREWOLF was way more important to me. Hey, that four minute delay was me checking my pm's to make sure I posted my results exactly like the ones I got in my pm. Compare and contrast that with Beast who has to make shit up and so it's taking him all DP to properly get his fake claim right.
In post 5076, Slandaar wrote:

How the fuck is that a scumtell. Also, you'll forgive me because I look for associations with the scum flip in every game. So you can go fuck off.
In post 5076, Slandaar wrote:He delayed the mention of Rolecop.

Yeah I sure did. Because I could not figure out how it was possible for us to have the same role. That's what town does. Figure out how things make sense and why things don't make sense. Oh yeah and how is that a scumtell?
In post 5076, Slandaar wrote:Points against Beast:

Yeah exactly. It's like the more he posts the more questionable he looks so...he hasn't been very active today.
In post 5076, Slandaar wrote:Hasn't completely clarified how his role works although I assume this will be clarified when he receives a mod response to his question.
[/quote]
Wait wait wait. You make a big deal about a shocking FOUR MINUTES!!!!!!! of me checking my PM but are making minutiae of how Beast's claim is scummy and fake.

Oh yeah and he refuses to answer questions. And his thought process doesn't make sense. And he had a wagon on him starting to develop which is why he claimed. And he's been caught flat out lying and...Seriously fuck you. There's no other way to say it. Everything about your posts is pissing me off.

In post 5076, Slandaar wrote:Points for Beast:
Yep. He was pretty determined to get that fake guilty out there.

In post 5076, Slandaar wrote:His result is clear.

Yep it's so clear that everyone has to constantly ask him for how his result works. He's probably been pm'ing the mod for a proper fake-claim but he can't get one so he's stalling.

So basically you've decided to just scumread things that are townie and townread things that are scummy. Slandaar is scum even if he isn't the same alignment as Beast. That's a fact and a promise.

Ok now I'm done for a while. Just the act of responding to Slandaar angries up the blood. I don't know if the smiley is an acknowledgement that he's making up this bullshit and knows it or what.

Selkie
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5089 (ISO) » Sun Nov 30, 2014 10:54 am

Post by Slandaar »

In post 5080, Shiro wrote:How exactly does it make sense ? It makes him the perfect vig target, let alone a good lynch bait in case a compromise needed to be made

He basically begged not to be vigged yesterday.

It's paranoia. Irrational but that is why he did what he did.
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5090 (ISO) » Sun Nov 30, 2014 11:00 am

Post by Slandaar »

In post 5082, reinoe wrote:Slandaar completely ignoring the "points for reinoe" section is indicative of him approaching this fairly in his analysis?

I would argue the points against Beast are technically in favor of you. I just had the added section for Beast because I wanted to put how his play completely makes sense but it didn't fit in the against bit so added the additional section.

What did I miss do you think?
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5091 (ISO) » Sun Nov 30, 2014 11:03 am

Post by Slandaar »

In post 5088, reinoe wrote:Yeah I sure did. Because I could not figure out how it was possible for us to have the same role.

I think when someone claims a guilty result on you then you don't need to think about how it is possible to have the same role as them.
Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5092 (ISO) » Sun Nov 30, 2014 11:09 am

Post by Shiro »

In post 5091, Slandaar wrote:
In post 5088, reinoe wrote:Yeah I sure did. Because I could not figure out how it was possible for us to have the same role.

I think when someone claims a guilty result on you then you don't need to think about how it is possible to have the same role as them.

Really though wouldnt scum rei claim anything else but the exact same thing. Think about it. Beast claims even cop and rei cc as the exact same thing. Doesn't it strike you as odd ? Look at what shitty situation it put him. As scum it the worst possible claim to make cause it too big of a coincidence. I cannot see why scum rei wouldnt claim some other kind of cop which would make it less of a coincidence or heck even something else entirly since in theory we cannot be sure we even have a cop.

Tell me how from scum POV it was optimal(or even sane) to cc a real even night cop with the exact same thing.
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5093 (ISO) » Sun Nov 30, 2014 11:09 am

Post by Slandaar »

In post 5088, reinoe wrote:Yep it's so clear that everyone has to constantly ask him for how his result works. He's probably been pm'ing the mod for a proper fake-claim but he can't get one so he's stalling.

Guilty on you.

That is the result. The result is clear.

How it works is a different thing. Which we had in the against column but I am fairly sure it will be clarified.
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5094 (ISO) » Sun Nov 30, 2014 11:10 am

Post by Slandaar »

In post 5092, Shiro wrote:As scum it the worst possible claim to make cause it too big of a coincidence.

What else is he going to claim?
reinoe
reinoe
Mafia Scum
reinoe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5095 (ISO) » Sun Nov 30, 2014 11:19 am

Post by reinoe »

In post 5094, Slandaar wrote:
In post 5092, Shiro wrote:As scum it the worst possible claim to make cause it too big of a coincidence.

What else is he going to claim?

Miller...which is what I advocated the last time I was scum...

Subject: NY175: Dead topic (no spoilers)

reinoe wrote:
In post 95, TheWayItEnds wrote:Haha Reinoe you cant seriously think me bussing BP is wrong.

Its a cop guilty.

If I dont get killed by the SK theres no chance I'm ever lynched, ever.

BP should have claimed miller,

Selkie
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5096 (ISO) » Sun Nov 30, 2014 11:21 am

Post by Slandaar »

In post 5092, Shiro wrote:Look at what shitty situation it put him. As scum it the worst possible claim to make cause it too big of a coincidence. I cannot see why scum rei wouldnt claim some other kind of cop which would make it less of a coincidence or heck even something else entirly since in theory we cannot be sure we even have a cop.

Tell me how from scum POV it was optimal(or even sane) to cc a real even night cop with the exact same thing.

I think you seem to forget as scum he had a legitimate cop guilty on him.

This means he was in a 1v1.

He could claim VT, but then he gets lynched. He could claim full cop. Then he has to post more fake results and it's the same situation as now. He could claim odd cop but it's still the same as claiming Even. Even instills the idea Beast is a rolecop that is the whole point it's a kind of gambit because he was in a 1v1.

I defend this by saying the fact he didn't bring up the rolecop until he got votes (the timing is important) shows he was trying to nudge people toward the idea of Beast being a rolecop without saying but decided to say it when he got so many votes so quickly.

I don't see any other claim as better or worse in his position. (Well Miller is worse...)
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5097 (ISO) » Sun Nov 30, 2014 11:35 am

Post by Slandaar »

OK

Reinoe you said:
BP should have claimed miller

Get the response:
Also claiming miller after a cop guilty should never work.

You reply:
Well to be fair this town is completely inept, plus if he claimed AFTER Aegor said "I'm not cop" it might have saved him.

I think you realized it was a bad idea.
reinoe
reinoe
Mafia Scum
reinoe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5098 (ISO) » Sun Nov 30, 2014 11:47 am

Post by reinoe »

@Iza,

we haven't talked at all this game, and because of beast's fake-claim it looks like this could be it...
What do you think about Slandaar's behavior regarding Beast's claim and how he has been pushing this wagon on me?

What do you think about how he pushed the Dave mislynch and the aneninen mislynch?

Selkie
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5099 (ISO) » Sun Nov 30, 2014 12:02 pm

Post by T S O »

unvote
"i have the sickest grossest feeling that even if it's my lynch today, my townflip still won't lead to a tso lynch, and then he'll find some bullshit way to reason either shooting or lynching gm tomorrow because if there's anyone who can strongarm a mislynch despite his reads or cases being proved wrong time and again it's tso"
-Marquis

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”