Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #4975 (ISO) » Fri Nov 28, 2014 2:41 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 4963, Izariael wrote:
In post 4959, Boonskiies wrote:In other news, Izariael's 4933 feels like he knows far much more than he should. That is what originally had me scum reading him Night 1 in our neighborhood, and this is the reason why I am lingering scum reading him. I also don't like how he obviously wants to get rid of me, yet doesn't want a push on me. That's probably only seen majorly from my perspective, as I'm the one he's referring to, and the one where he will NOT be able to get rid of me.

First of all, it's a thing called speculation. I don't claim to know 100% what happened. I'm offering what I think to be the most likely occurrence of events. You keep spinning it as though I'm saying "this is absolutely what happened" rather than "this is what I think happened". Stop. Please. It's getting annoying.

Second, I'm not pushing for your lynch. I'm really not interested in pushing you at all at this moment beyond getting your facts straight.
I posted a series of roleclaims that have been made, and again, SPECULATED that not all of those claims were truthful or town-aligned. I did not say "none of them are town/true".

In post 4933, Izariael wrote:**Somewhat on-topic**

The bolded means that I don't think ALL FOUR of these claims are town. It does
not
mean:
-all four of these claims are NOT TOWN
-
I am singling out Boon as the liar amongst the four claims. Lynch him.
"Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
. That's my main; I just mod on
Boonskiies
beastcharizard
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4976 (ISO) » Fri Nov 28, 2014 2:42 pm

Post by beastcharizard »

In post 4953, Shiro wrote:
In post 4951, beastcharizard wrote:I like being the hero rather than clearing things up.

Day killing mafia is the only way to be a true hero though

I am unfortunately just a even night cop so I can't daykill. Trust me if I could I would have shot reinoe yesterday.
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #4977 (ISO) » Fri Nov 28, 2014 2:43 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

VOTE: Reinoe

I see it now. My bad.
"Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #4978 (ISO) » Fri Nov 28, 2014 2:45 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

unvote

Wait, no! It makes sense to investigate me. Agh....

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #4979 (ISO) » Fri Nov 28, 2014 2:46 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

VOTE: Izariael

I'll stick with what I know.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #4980 (ISO) » Fri Nov 28, 2014 2:47 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

(I fully accept that toDay's lynch is either Reinoe or Beast, and I will join back on the wagon when I make a decision.)

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #4981 (ISO) » Fri Nov 28, 2014 3:22 pm

Post by Thor665 »

In post 4974, beastcharizard wrote:Because I am upset that reinoe isn't lynched yet. I don't care if I am taken down first, I just need a guarantee that reinoe is going down with me.

Wow, it's almost as though being an utter lurksack for an entire phase destroys your credibility enough that you are having to resort to this in fear of a claimed cop result on Day 2 not going through?
I will sit here with (vain) hope that this translates to an improvement in your play moving forward.

In post 4980, Boonskiies wrote:(I fully accept that toDay's lynch is either Reinoe or Beast, and I will join back on the wagon when I make a decision.)

:neutral:
beastcharizard
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4982 (ISO) » Fri Nov 28, 2014 3:40 pm

Post by beastcharizard »

I claimed because my strategy wasn't working. I tried something new. I totally caught scum though so it wasn't a complete failure.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #4983 (ISO) » Fri Nov 28, 2014 3:47 pm

Post by Thor665 »

On the presumption that you are town - it was only not a complete failure because you drew a PR and pegged your shot right - and even then you were still obligated to claim to even get traction on your wagon because you had no ability to drive a wagon without said claim.

And this even ignores other ways you could have played it - but, meh, I think you could have done a lot better sans 'yay lurkage!' as an intentional plan, yes.
Josh_B
Josh_B
Mafia Scum
Josh_B
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4984 (ISO) » Fri Nov 28, 2014 4:07 pm

Post by Josh_B »

I have totally not had time for mafia this week. Happy thanksgiving everyone.
About WIFOM: Sometimes I just get thirsty and drink both glasses.
Josh_B
Josh_B
Mafia Scum
Josh_B
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4985 (ISO) » Fri Nov 28, 2014 4:46 pm

Post by Josh_B »

OK nothing new has really happened. I still believe beast charizard's claim over reinoe's. because...

In post 4945, reinoe wrote:I did nvestigate boon.
I got a
not-mafia
result.
Cuz you know his claim was dicey and that's what a good cop would do.

doesn't make total sense when there's a
werewolf
faction.
About WIFOM: Sometimes I just get thirsty and drink both glasses.
reinoe
reinoe
Mafia Scum
reinoe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4986 (ISO) » Fri Nov 28, 2014 4:49 pm

Post by reinoe »

In post 4952, beastcharizard wrote:
In post 4942, reinoe wrote:Also why is Beast actively lurking and selectively choosing not to answer some questions and then choosing to answer others?

Which ones have a missed?

In post 4788, Izariael wrote:
In post 4782, beastcharizard wrote:Reinoe is just scum. Call it gut or whatever you want they just give me no town vibes what so ever.

Thor is leaning town because of how Reinoe treats them. I don't see them being partners together.

goodmorning is interaction with Reinoe. At least one of the people in Reinoe's big question post around when they first came in has to be scum. We have eliminated Thor by interaction and goodmorning fits the bill greatly.

So you've scumread reinoe from gutfeels, then felt comfortable listing Thor and goodmorning as leaning town and scum respectively because of their interactions with said scumread? There's nothing at all from either of them that you felt was alignment-indicative?
They've both been far more active than reinoe, seeing as reinoe was a slot replacement. What about Day 1 stuff from gm/Thor?

In post 4862, reinoe wrote:So beast, if you have such a huge problem with asking "who is town"...

1) why did you do it?

2) why didn't you interrogate me about it?

In post 4901, AxleGreaser wrote:
In post 4899, T S O wrote:I'm conflicted about this, even though I normally just go with the first claim and really want to do so here as well.

There are things to be conflicted about.
Beast not answering my questions is one.
That looks shifty to me.

In post 4903, Shiro wrote:Best is avoiding answering anything really.(still hasnt explained how scripten vote on cho make me scum) (or post the post for that matter axl did)
Beast since you apparenly were faking being behind why did u vote dave? why was reinoe a scum read at the time in order to make him worth investigating over other people ?

The above doesn't directly involve you ignoring questions but I would like to point out it's been very noticable by the players who have been trying to engage with you.
Scum typically need to fabricate reasons for scumreads...

Selkie
Aegor
Aegor
Mafia Scum
Aegor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4987 (ISO) » Fri Nov 28, 2014 4:53 pm

Post by Aegor »

Votecount 3.3

[5]
reinoe:
beastcharizard, Slandaar, Nero Cain, Josh_B, Flubbernugget
[4]
beastcharizard:
Thor665, reinoe, Shiro, AxleGreaser
[1]
Izariael:
Boonskiies
[1]
Thor665:
goodmorning

[2]
Not Voting:
Izariael, T S O

With 13 alive, it takes 7 to lynch.

Day 3 deadline:
(expired on 2014-12-06 22:41:19)

Mod Notes

Thor665 is V/LA until the 27th
beastcharizard is V/LA until the 1st
Flubbernugget is V/LA indefinitely
Last edited by Aegor on Fri Nov 28, 2014 7:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Currently partying at the
M A S Q U E R A D E
-- a Large Normal for 21 revelers.
reinoe
reinoe
Mafia Scum
reinoe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4988 (ISO) » Fri Nov 28, 2014 4:54 pm

Post by reinoe »

In post 4985, Josh_B wrote:OK nothing new has really happened. I still believe beast charizard's claim over reinoe's. because...

In post 4945, reinoe wrote:I did nvestigate boon.
I got a
not-mafia
result.
Cuz you know his claim was dicey and that's what a good cop would do.

doesn't make total sense when there's a
werewolf
faction.

It's the opposite. Something like this directly implies multiball. As opposed to "guilty/not guilty" which wouldn't clue players in that it's multiball. However we didn't find out that there were WW until Night 2, with Scripten getting killed.

Boonskiies surmised based on his role that it was multiball. Once I got results and scripten flipped, I knew it was multiball because herr durr, I as a cop I look for mafia. So I knew there were WW and Mafia.

Selkie
reinoe
reinoe
Mafia Scum
reinoe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4989 (ISO) » Fri Nov 28, 2014 4:57 pm

Post by reinoe »

In post 4950, beastcharizard wrote:

Did you not read the whole thing where I was pretending to not read?

Wait, if you were pretending you weren't reading but you actually were then why did you ask about the position your slot was in...
In post 2256, beastcharizard wrote:What is everyone's read on my slot?

In post 2258, beastcharizard wrote:He did nothing. And that is the truth.

So then you didn't accidentally engage in Amished tell, you deliberately set it up. Like C'mon guys this is getting really obvious.

Selkie
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #4990 (ISO) » Fri Nov 28, 2014 5:12 pm

Post by Thor665 »

@Beast - I will say I'm curious why you haven't engaged on this guilty/not guilty v. mafia/not mafia matrix.

Why doun't you clarify your role for us as specifically as you can?
What was your specific result?
What does your role say/not say as regards your ability to detect Werewolf v. Mafia?

I'm mildly confused why I'm the first one pushing for this clarification.
reinoe
reinoe
Mafia Scum
reinoe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4991 (ISO) » Fri Nov 28, 2014 5:45 pm

Post by reinoe »

In post 4960, Thor665 wrote:
In post 4958, reinoe wrote:
In post 4956, Thor665 wrote:Actually, on re-read Beasts' claim and actions seem to line up better than I had recalled

I find that nothing he's said lines up. For example he's claiming that the reason he found me suspicious is that I asked someone "who's town". However that's a similar question he asked when replaced into the game. And he never followed up and interrogated me about it.

And lately he's been saying that he was only been pretending to lurk to stay under the radar, but he's been caught active lurking and posting right after someone makes an accusation at him.

Please describe why, as scum, he would claim a false result on you at a point where he didn't even really look to be in that much risk of being lynched and at a point in the game where any non-Werewolf faction (which, by definition you claim to know exists) would have just been given a leg up on the wolves, or, if he's a wolf, had just lost a member and was down on the scorecards.

The scum plan literally is 'I'mma screw over my slot to deal with the threat of Reinoe!'
And the only way that works is if he's a two shot role cop or something. I dunno, if they have daytalk maybe he's the chosen sacrifice - but, still - it's a sacrifice play. Why do you think he did it?

GM can try to field that one too from within her cloud of wonders.

This all screamS gambit to me...

In post 3907, beastcharizard wrote:I didn't know my course load was going to increase and it was an agreement of cross-replace.

Beast can't keep up with the game. A wagon was starting to develop on him and Beast doesn't have the time to defray the wagon+people are starting to both scumread him and consider him worthy of policy lynch due to lurking. So he gambits to take out the cop for his team, honors the obligations he has to Aegor, and is still playing to his win condition. It's a gambit that could have potentially bought him one more day.

Disclaimer:The above is 100% WIFOM but WIFOM is all you've got when trying to explain gambits.

Thor, you mentioned that Beasts probably wasn't going to get lynched. I don't think anyone started day two thinking Davesez was going to get lynched and the suspicions on him were completely independent of lurking.

Selkie
beastcharizard
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4992 (ISO) » Fri Nov 28, 2014 6:18 pm

Post by beastcharizard »

In post 4989, reinoe wrote:
In post 4950, beastcharizard wrote:

Did you not read the whole thing where I was pretending to not read?

Wait, if you were pretending you weren't reading but you actually were then why did you ask about the position your slot was in...
In post 2256, beastcharizard wrote:What is everyone's read on my slot?

In post 2258, beastcharizard wrote:He did nothing. And that is the truth.

So then you didn't accidentally engage in Amished tell, you deliberately set it up. Like C'mon guys this is getting really obvious.

That was within the first day of me joining so now I hadn't read the whole game at that point. I was actually focused on my modded game then. When people were calling me out for not reading I was caught up though. Nice try though. Why are you fighting so hard for just 1 more night? You are obviously some sort of Scum PR with the fight you are putting up.
beastcharizard
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4993 (ISO) » Fri Nov 28, 2014 6:22 pm

Post by beastcharizard »

In post 4990, Thor665 wrote:@Beast - I will say I'm curious why you haven't engaged on this guilty/not guilty v. mafia/not mafia matrix.

What does your role say/not say as regards your ability to detect Werewolf v. Mafia?

Everytime someone brings this up I just want to ask the mod to clarify but that would be a dick move because it would force the mod to tell everyone Reinoe is lying.

I can choose one person to investigate and get the results: "Your target is not guilty", "Your target is guilty" or "No Result"

My result was: "Your target is guilty"

It doesn't say anything about detecting mafia or werewolves it just says I choose someone to investigate and get back said results.
AxleGreaser
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4994 (ISO) » Fri Nov 28, 2014 6:30 pm

Post by AxleGreaser »

In post 4990, Thor665 wrote:I'm mildly confused why I'm the first one pushing for this clarification.

because (operating the assumption he is possibly scum and making shit up)
I have been struggling with just how to do it?
AxleGreaser
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4995 (ISO) » Fri Nov 28, 2014 6:32 pm

Post by AxleGreaser »

In post 4930, beastcharizard wrote:V/LA until Monday the 1st of December

and he claimed this too (but has since seemingly changed his RL plans), so I was kind of in hold mode until his monday, and was thus getting on with my life.
beastcharizard
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4996 (ISO) » Fri Nov 28, 2014 6:34 pm

Post by beastcharizard »

This weekend is my birthday as yall will see sunday. I am just staying up super late tonight. I should already be sleeping.

There is no way to push the debate on results until one of us flips.
AxleGreaser
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4997 (ISO) » Fri Nov 28, 2014 6:49 pm

Post by AxleGreaser »

In post 4993, beastcharizard wrote:
In post 4990, Thor665 wrote:@Beast - I will say I'm curious why you haven't engaged on this guilty/not guilty v. mafia/not mafia matrix.

Everytime someone brings this up I just want to ask the mod to clarify but that would be a dick move because it would force the mod to tell everyone Reinoe is lying.

I can choose one person to investigate and get the results: "Your target is not guilty", "Your target is guilty" or "No Result"

My result was: "Your target is guilty"

It doesn't say anything about detecting mafia or werewolves it just says I choose someone to investigate and get back said results.

If that is the case why were you in this post earlier fishing for someone else to say there is a mafia faction in the game?
In post 4812, beastcharizard wrote:
Also, I am curious if we think this is a WW only game or if mafia is in it too.
That is a legit question after the freaking WW flip. Your whole post was bad.

you explain that here
In post 4867, beastcharizard wrote:
rephrase:
@GM: I only asked about setup spec so that
someone else would introduce the idea of mafia being in the game.
I felt like if I just out and said I thought reinoe was mafia that the mafia would realize I was some sort of investigative role because they only people who would know that mafia is in the game is: 1. Mafia, 2. Power roles who are searching for mafia.

Which is you claiming you knew there were mafia and not just WW in the game (what you were fishing for other people to say in 4812 (above))

So why if you only have red check on Reinoe, (and dont know whther he is WW or mafia==not faction cop) do you need to fish for other people to propose that there is mafia in the game?

and that you knew it because of your power role (because outing that you knew that would have made you look like an investigative role)

@Thread
scum!beast
has an easy explanation,
scum!beast
wants to lynch what he believes to be mafia reinoe.

@Slaandar
Oh yes it might be suicide, the mafia might well then shoot him at night.. but hey mafia were trying to lynch him today. WW are losing the cross kill race they cant afford to lose a second WW to the lynch today.
AxleGreaser
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4998 (ISO) » Fri Nov 28, 2014 6:51 pm

Post by AxleGreaser »

In post 4996, beastcharizard wrote:This weekend is my birthday as yall will see sunday. I am just staying up super late tonight. I should already be sleeping.

There is no way to push the debate on results until one of us flips.

as I said, your RL life events changed. (I was only explaining why I stopped dead when i was seemingly pursuing this point all along)

and there does appear to be way to push things without flips and red checks and roles,
its called playing mafia.
beastcharizard
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4999 (ISO) » Fri Nov 28, 2014 6:52 pm

Post by beastcharizard »

In post 4997, AxleGreaser wrote:If that is the case why were you in this post earlier fishing for someone else to say there is a mafia faction in the game?

I am under the assumption cops only find mafia.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”