beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4925 (ISO) » Thu Nov 27, 2014 6:42 pm

Post by beastcharizard »

In post 4923, reinoe wrote:
In post 2256, beastcharizard wrote:What is everyone's read on my slot?

In post 2257, T S O wrote:I can't even remember what heph did and I'm too tired to check

In post 2258, beastcharizard wrote:He did nothing. And that is the truth.

DAT AMISHED TELL THO...

In post 3904, beastcharizard wrote:
Also, how the hell am I supposed to control if I happen to check the thread after someone votes me? That was a coincidence.

Yeah, it could have been if maybe it only happened once...
In post 4904, reinoe wrote:
In post 4820, beastcharizard wrote:
My play from yesterday was me being under the scum kill radar so that I could inspect someone.

Why are you active lurking now?

In post 4861, reinoe wrote:
Tue Nov 25, 2014 7:54 pm

In post 4853, reinoe wrote:
In post 4851, reinoe wrote:
Could someone voting me explain how beast's play this game is town?

Ugh can't believe this shit. Somebody who's voting me xplain how beasts play this game is town.

]The above is why you don't phone post between calls.

I'm gonna just scum-hunt when I get home.
--->But I'll point out Beast's remarkable silence after fake-claiming.<---

Tue Nov 25, 2014 8:10 pm

In post 4854, beastcharizard wrote:
I was at work when I claimed thank you very much. You are scum and everyone knows it. Also, I explain why I played the way I did. I have mad a lurky doing nothing meta for myself as town lately so I thought this would be the perfect time to see if I could do that and survive as a PR. So yesterday I pretended to be behind and be useless.

If yall need to lynch me first to see that reinoe is scum then so be it. Not like I am going to get another chance to inspect someone anyway

Total elapsed time 16 minutes after being called out. Not a record but a good hard try. With a little more F5 refreshing you could have had that record for most rapid appearance after being called out for lurking.

Did I call my slot scum? No. That would be an amished tell. Figuring out where I start out in the game is not bad and saying my predecessor did nothing also does not fit into the Amished tell. I also had Hephaestus in my modded game so I knew they disppeared and I knew they would have done nothing in this game.

If Reinoe doesn't flip scum then I will self-vote and park my vote their for the rest of the game. I don't think Redirector counts as normal so that is not an option for why I got a guilty.

REINOE IS SCUM!!! How is this not obvious. There is nothing scummy about how I claimed. The explanation on why reinoe claimed the same thing as me is sub-par. I am apparently a role cop, but why would I choose Reinoe to role cop as scum rather than an actual obviously town person? What would I gain from that? The answer is nothing.
beastcharizard
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4926 (ISO) » Thu Nov 27, 2014 6:43 pm

Post by beastcharizard »

In post 4906, AxleGreaser wrote:
In post 4706, beastcharizard wrote:I would like to request that if there is a vig they don't kill me. I haven't had a chance to do anything yet and I promise I will be awesome tomorrow.

I don't break promises.

In post 4905, beastcharizard wrote:Reinoe, I am not active lurking. It is freaking thanksgiving week so I am busier than normal. I will get to stuff when I get to it.

That'll be awesome

I found scum. How is that not awesome? If you lynch me I will appreciate you admitting I am awesome for finding scum at the end of the game.
beastcharizard
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4927 (ISO) » Thu Nov 27, 2014 6:44 pm

Post by beastcharizard »

In post 4910, AxleGreaser wrote:
In post 4906, AxleGreaser wrote:
In post 4706, beastcharizard wrote:I would like to request that if there is a vig they don't kill me. I haven't had a chance to do anything yet and I promise I will be awesome tomorrow.

I don't break promises.

In post 4905, beastcharizard wrote:Reinoe, I am not active lurking. It is freaking thanksgiving week so I am busier than normal. I will get to stuff when I get to it.

That'll be awesome

meanwhile

VOTE: beastcharizard

I believe he is not a cop.
I believe he has no red check.

Can you give reasons for this?
beastcharizard
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4928 (ISO) » Thu Nov 27, 2014 6:48 pm

Post by beastcharizard »

In post 362, Scripten wrote:Have a few minor reads.

TSO seems mildly town. Toby and Tiershift feel town. (Tier feels quite town, in fact.)

Nero Cain looks a little suspicious. Cho feels like scum to me.

UNVOTE: Thor665
VOTE: Cho

This is the vote that I think is a bus. It is the best time to start trying to distance yourself from a teammate while a wagon won't actually start on them.
beastcharizard
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4929 (ISO) » Thu Nov 27, 2014 6:53 pm

Post by beastcharizard »

In post 4858, AxleGreaser wrote:
@Beast

I know this wasn't @ me, but to set a baseline
In post 4811, beastcharizard wrote:Are you reading what I type?

Well I cant be sure about anyone else, but as I signed up to play the game, you can take that as sign on "
good faith
" that I did in fact sign up to play the game, and thus I am playing the game (not having a fit of pique) and i am reading every one of your posts several times.

Hence I have actual, mafia playing related questions....

You made these two posts (the first with no reasons at all) and yeah now you say that flags your red check in case you flipped later.
In post 4780, beastcharizard wrote:Finally read the game and these are my reads.

Scum:
Reinoe
goodmorning
AxleGreaser
Shiro

Leaning Scum:
Josh_B
[....]

You explain Reinoe thus (Which is consistent) and there dont have to reasons(scum hunting behind a red check)
In post 4782, beastcharizard wrote:Reinoe is just scum. Call it gut or whatever you want they just give me no town vibes what so ever.

However these were you playing mafia (not flagging checks).

This one is about me (please dont worry about OMGUS) I really like (often town read) townies scum reading me then explaining why.
What I don't like is scum, making up crap, then refusing to explain it.
So which do you want to be?
In post 4784, beastcharizard wrote:Axle had a post somewhere that screamed scum to me, I just don't remember which one it was. I will find it in due time.

Which post?
Where?
and how did it scream scum?

I also want you to explain this read/reason.
In post 4782, beastcharizard wrote:Shinobi is based off of the flipped WW. I found them most likely to be partner. It was really the early vote from said flipped WW that made me think that.

Confirm this referred to Shiro? Which vote and why?

There will very likely be more questions. When I get those answers.

Please note This: I wont really care if Reinoe flips scum, and you claimed cop and you claim you have a red check. While that will be some evidence that you are town, it is also true that(a maf flip) will mean the game is then (mod conf) MB, and that will then mean you really ought be in different team (WW,Town and SK?) are then still possible. So yes please don't look at your claimed blue PM and say OMGUS Axle is asking me questions to work out my alignment, that means he must be ...

because the answer you are looking for is, that means he must be ... conscious and playing the damn game.

Going to number quotes.

1. no reply needed
2. no reply needed
3. I was playing mafia there. I wasn't planning on claiming today but rather getting reinoe lynched by making it look like I had a really good case. I realized that my play yesterday probably took all credit away from myself and I didn't want to go a day or two more without a scum lynch. We are dropping quickly and I didn't expect but to get 2 inspects off before I died or game was over. I decided to claim after this post because we need the scum flip
4. I will find it for you.
5. Posted already
beastcharizard
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4930 (ISO) » Thu Nov 27, 2014 7:00 pm

Post by beastcharizard »

V/LA until Monday the 1st of December

meant to post that already.

@Axel:

I totally lied about finding that post. At least for now. You have too freaking many posts for me to find it at this time. For now I will move you to null since I don't have said post to have a read off of. Also, your posts are really long. Like mastin long and I don't read 3/4 of mastin's posts in games.
reinoe
reinoe
Mafia Scum
reinoe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4931 (ISO) » Thu Nov 27, 2014 7:09 pm

Post by reinoe »

In post 4925, beastcharizard wrote:
In post 4923, reinoe wrote:
In post 2256, beastcharizard wrote:What is everyone's read on my slot?

In post 2257, T S O wrote:I can't even remember what heph did and I'm too tired to check

In post 2258, beastcharizard wrote:He did nothing. And that is the truth.

DAT AMISHED TELL THO...

Did I call my slot scum? No. That would be an amished tell. Figuring out where I start out in the game is not bad and saying my predecessor did nothing also does not fit into the Amished tell. I also had Hephaestus in my modded game so I knew they disppeared and I knew they would have done nothing in this game.

If Reinoe doesn't flip scum then I will self-vote and park my vote their for the rest of the game. I don't think Redirector counts as normal so that is not an option for why I got a guilty.

REINOE IS SCUM!!! How is this not obvious. There is nothing scummy about how I claimed. The explanation on why reinoe claimed the same thing as me is sub-par. I am apparently a role cop, but why would I choose Reinoe to role cop as scum rather than an actual obviously town person? What would I gain from that? The answer is nothing.

Did I call my slot scum? No. That would be an amished tell.

For those of you that don't know what's going on; I've basically come up with a scumtell that if you *criticize* who you replaced in; you're scum.

So you misrepped the Amished tell, but not only that you tried to misrep the person who coined the phrase. It's right there.
Figuring out where I start out in the game is not bad

Actually it is. How did you know the previous slot did nothing unless you looked? Also why would you look at the status of your own slot instead of checking out the status of the game overall? It's remarkable what you DIDN'T have time to do.

If Reinoe doesn't flip scum then I will self-vote and park my vote their for the rest of the game.
Let me show you all something...

In post 551, Matsumi Sisters wrote:Sorry, i've been skimming the thread mostly and decided to just wing it from there.
@Reinoe: That's interesting wanna make a bet about what randomiget will flip? If he flips town then i'll self-vote all day tomorrow, if he flips scum then you will sheep my every vote.

- Kuro

In post 606, reinoe wrote:
In post 602, Matsumi Sisters wrote:Oh wow I was at L-1? i didnt realize.
My previous post, I had planned on claiming but i left it as a breadcrumb instead.
And since people insist
Unvote
Vote: Flames

This is why matsu Needed to be at l-1. Look at that lack of claim. Shows how insincere the "oh I'll self vote "comment was.

I'm gonna be pissed if we waste another fucking 10 days Farting around not lynching this shit.

In post 1021, notscience wrote:
Day 3 Lynch
Matsumi Sisters were a
Mafia Goon.
[/b]

Night 3 DeadlineNight 3 lasts until 8 PM EST on October 17th. This is in (expired on 2014-10-17 19:00:00)
Scum typically need to fabricate reasons for scumreads...

Selkie
Izariael
Izariael
Goon
Izariael
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4932 (ISO) » Thu Nov 27, 2014 9:29 pm

Post by Izariael »

In post 4925, beastcharizard wrote:If Reinoe doesn't flip scum then I will self-vote and park my vote their for the rest of the game.

Given that this would be working against your own win condition (as town) this is a rather empty promise that holds no weight.
I have the comprehensive ability of a vegetable.
Izariael
Izariael
Goon
Izariael
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4933 (ISO) » Thu Nov 27, 2014 10:37 pm

Post by Izariael »

In post 4913, Slandaar wrote:
In post 4908, Izariael wrote:Perhaps it was poor phrasing of the original question

Perhaps.

So, you have my answer and we will go along with Boon's alignment not being important. What have you gained from my answer? what were you looking for? what do you think happened during the nights?

I was looking for some insight on what you felt were the events of night 1/2. Obviously scum-Boon would need to fit in there somewhere, so I was curious to see how your speculation differed from mine and if it was having any bearing on your read of him.

Personally, I think Boon likely wasn't shot on night one. I think that we are in a multiball situation given the WW flip, where we have two scumteams that are smaller in numbers but balanced power-wise (possibly asymmetrical scumteams since werewolf flip was a goon). WW/SK is a possibility still, but I find it unlikely for very arbitrary reasons. It's still something to consider and I'm leaving the option open for now.

I have no idea which parties targetted whom on nights 1/2, but I do think there were only 2 kill shots made on night 1, while 3 were made on night 2. Whether TierShift was a main kill target last night or died using bodyguard ability to save someone is not known, though I think he may have died protecting Thor given the failed lynch on him and TierShift's strong townread of him in the latter half of the day.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
**Somewhat on-topic**

For claimed PRs, we have the following:

2-shot bulletproof (claimed; Boon)
1-shot jailkeeper (claimed; Thor)
Even-night cop (claimed by both beast and reinoe)

I doubt all of the above claims are town (and certainly one between beast/reinoe is lying, right?) given that we have the following:

Town JOAT (bodyguard/commuter) :right: Tiershift
Vigilante (I'm speculating that it's limited, hence why I don't think Boon was shot on night one. I don't think there was a Vigi shot at all on night 1)
I have the comprehensive ability of a vegetable.
AxleGreaser
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4934 (ISO) » Thu Nov 27, 2014 10:40 pm

Post by AxleGreaser »

In post 4927, beastcharizard wrote:

[..deletia..]
meanwhile

Well given there are two reasons in the post, what is the question?

however here are new reasons
In post 4930, beastcharizard wrote:I totally lied about finding that post. At least for now. [...]

Well its a reason for now.

In post 4860, AxleGreaser wrote:
@Beast

In post 4828, beastcharizard wrote:Wow, how convenient that you just happen to be the same role that i claimed.

GM, I didn't want to put myself by calling reinoe mafia so I tried to get someone else to say mafia was in the game first so I didn't look look like a cop.

also please re write the bold above using more words.
(I guess about 3 times as many or more in at leats 3 sentences.) Ta.

@Beast

Do note I am also still waiting, for you to write in clearer way what you were thinking when you wrote the quoted (bolded above) "GM, I didnt..."

I understand real life gets in the way at times, I even understand that you were not going to find something in my filter that was unimportant enough that you forgot where it was and also have failed to even vaguely describe it... hmmm. :|

However not having found the time to even clarify what a single sentence that you recently said meant... that is more troubling. Smells like stalling.
AxleGreaser
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4935 (ISO) » Thu Nov 27, 2014 10:57 pm

Post by AxleGreaser »

In post 4933, Izariael wrote:I doubt all of the above claims are town (and certainly one between beast/reinoe is lying, right?) given that we have the following:

given there is also a red check and not bastard and is normal(no sanities?) then one or both is bound to be lying.

Town JOAT (bodyguard/commuter) :right: Tiershift
Vigilante (I'm speculating that it's limited, hence why I don't think Boon was shot on night one. I don't think there was a Vigi shot at all on night 1)

I give some weight to the theory of there only being 2 shots on night one.

However it has a small problem

@Izariael

Do you have reason you think scum would have shot Aneninen? Why?

Also.
I'd be especially interested in why (in your opinion, from your POV), if Garmr TSO and Axle are all town: Why scum would have shot Aneninen?

I have what is known as a bob each way.
scum
!Garmr or
scum
!TSO's team shooting
Aneninen
makes a mess go away a bit, or at least get less critical and topical.
If a
vig
shot
Anen
, then as shown earlier, Garmr has TMI on the probable boon shot.
Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4936 (ISO) » Thu Nov 27, 2014 11:36 pm

Post by Shiro »

Scum kill anen to leave Thor as last living wagon player from day 1 to makeThor look more appealing. With both counterwagond flipped town it does make u think.

Funnily enough I've also used as scum the lynch me if I am wrong card xD I said something similar to beast xD
beastcharizard
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4937 (ISO) » Fri Nov 28, 2014 3:45 am

Post by beastcharizard »

In post 4934, AxleGreaser wrote:
In post 4927, beastcharizard wrote:

[..deletia..]
meanwhile

Well given there are two reasons in the post, what is the question?

however here are new reasons
In post 4930, beastcharizard wrote:I totally lied about finding that post. At least for now. [...]

Well its a reason for now.

In post 4860, AxleGreaser wrote:
@Beast

In post 4828, beastcharizard wrote:Wow, how convenient that you just happen to be the same role that i claimed.

GM, I didn't want to put myself by calling reinoe mafia so I tried to get someone else to say mafia was in the game first so I didn't look look like a cop.

also please re write the bold above using more words.
(I guess about 3 times as many or more in at leats 3 sentences.) Ta.

@Beast

Do note I am also still waiting, for you to write in clearer way what you were thinking when you wrote the quoted (bolded above) "GM, I didnt..."

I understand real life gets in the way at times, I even understand that you were not going to find something in my filter that was unimportant enough that you forgot where it was and also have failed to even vaguely describe it... hmmm. :|

However not having found the time to even clarify what a single sentence that you recently said meant... that is more troubling. Smells like stalling.

I did rephrase in .

@reinoe: I didn't have to look to know he did nothing. He literally was in my game for a long time and did nothing so it was a safe bet to know he did nothing. but I did go and look. I looked to see if I was a claimed role and to see if I could find any crumbs.

@guy who said my promise was antitown:

I need to get people to understand I am not lying and to lunch the scum. I am trying everything I can think of and yet we are still not lunging reinoe.
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4938 (ISO) » Fri Nov 28, 2014 4:49 am

Post by Slandaar »

In post 4922, AxleGreaser wrote:yes good play for me in that situation would have been to just play. I am pretty sure i could have got enough done to achieve wait and see status. However did beast think that Beast could just play and get out of the problem?

Personally I didn't think he was in much of a problem. The problem was lack of participation if he caught up and started posting then issue resolved and his content is what will be assessed. Whether he felt the same as me is obviously hard(impossible) to know but I really don't think he was in a bad situation. His play as scum is very kamikaze which just seems bad to me.
In post 4922, AxleGreaser wrote:
If beast is WW(who are now one behind scum in MB), and he thinks reinoe is mafiascum, then fake claiming a red check to get the lynch could be a pretty sweet outcome(if hes right about reinoe).

Well, it could end wellish, the issue being that if this were the case he paints a target on his back for N4 when he gets his second 'result' so even in this situation the chances are that he dies. This of course ignores that if Reinoe is town he dies.

His survival in both situations seems bad honestly and I don't see scum doing that. Sure there are situations he can survive N4 but they are very situational (such as a doc protecting him etc) But then scum can shoot him tonight as they will need to kill him anyways etc etc.
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4939 (ISO) » Fri Nov 28, 2014 5:01 am

Post by Slandaar »

Beast is awesome.

Lynch Reinoe.
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4940 (ISO) » Fri Nov 28, 2014 5:07 am

Post by Slandaar »

In post 4931, reinoe wrote:So you misrepped the Amished tell, but not only that you tried to misrep the person who coined the phrase. It's right there.

Get out of here.

There is nothing scummy about saying your predecessor did nothing when they did nothing. He didn't criticize his predecessor as the word is meant in the quotes you are using. Saying they did nothing is not a criticism in terms of alignment which is how the Amished tell is applied.
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4941 (ISO) » Fri Nov 28, 2014 5:09 am

Post by Slandaar »

In post 4933, Izariael wrote:I do think there were only 2 kill shots made on night 1, while 3 were made on night 2.

You.

I will see you tomorrow.
reinoe
reinoe
Mafia Scum
reinoe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4942 (ISO) » Fri Nov 28, 2014 7:02 am

Post by reinoe »

In post 4940, Slandaar wrote:
In post 4931, reinoe wrote:So you misrepped the Amished tell, but not only that you tried to misrep the person who coined the phrase. It's right there.

Get out of here.

There is nothing scummy about saying your predecessor did nothing when they did nothing. He didn't criticize his predecessor as the word is meant in the quotes you are using. Saying they did nothing is not a criticism in terms of alignment which is how the Amished tell is applied.

Beast constantly complains about how he doesn't have time to get caught up, but why did he take the time to check on the status of his slot? How did he know his predescessor did nothing unless he checked first? Also why is Beast actively lurking and selectively choosing not to answer some questions and then choosing to answer others?

Selkie
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #4943 (ISO) » Fri Nov 28, 2014 7:07 am

Post by Thor665 »

In post 4842, goodmorning wrote:Eminently possible, given Thor's role.

So what I'm doing is a bus then, yeah?

@Beast
@Reinoe

Can both of you tell me why you opted not to target Boon with your investigation?
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #4944 (ISO) » Fri Nov 28, 2014 7:07 am

Post by Thor665 »

I also skipped a few pages there - that was a lot of catchup and I got bored.
reinoe
reinoe
Mafia Scum
reinoe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4945 (ISO) » Fri Nov 28, 2014 7:14 am

Post by reinoe »

In post 4943, Thor665 wrote:
In post 4842, goodmorning wrote:Eminently possible, given Thor's role.

So what I'm doing is a bus then, yeah?

@Beast
@Reinoe

Can both of you tell me why you opted not to target Boon with your investigation?

I did nvestigate boon. I got a not-mafia result. Cuz you know his claim was dicey and that's what a good cop would do.

Selkie
Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4946 (ISO) » Fri Nov 28, 2014 7:40 am

Post by Shiro »

In post 4942, reinoe wrote:
In post 4940, Slandaar wrote:

Get out of here.

Beast constantly complains about how he doesn't have time to get caught up, but why did he take the time to check on the status of his slot? How did he know his predescessor did nothing unless he checked first? Also why is Beast actively lurking and selectively choosing not to answer some questions and then choosing to answer others?

apparently he was always caught up. It is his new meta of lurking to avid nks
In post 4854, beastcharizard wrote:Also, I explain why I played the way I did. I have mad a lurky doing nothing meta for myself as town lately so I thought this would be the perfect time to see if I could do that and survive as a PR. So yesterday I pretended to be behind and be useless.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #4947 (ISO) » Fri Nov 28, 2014 7:55 am

Post by Thor665 »

In post 3183, reinoe wrote:
In post 3179, TierShift wrote:so...you're assuming boon truthfully claims his role as SK?

If he's already pm'ed the mod and know he's immune to cops sure why not? He's immune to gunsmiths. His BP claim will look legit to rolecops. A SK can last a long time in a large by just being UTR and by claiming BP he can avoid scum kills. My concern is that he claims BP in order to draw a NK. That makes 0 sense even from a VI p.o.v. It's all WIFOM but I want Boon to explain it with an excuse besides "oh yeah I'm a VI lolz". Town BP have every incentive to deliberately draw kills. That's literally a town BP's job. Attempt to draw a NK. Now I'm not sure how someone actually does that but "herp a derp I'm VI lolz" is not one of them.

@Reinoe - what changed your opinion from this point vis-a-vi investigating Boon?
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4948 (ISO) » Fri Nov 28, 2014 8:05 am

Post by Flubbernugget »

V/LA family illness
reinoe
reinoe
Mafia Scum
reinoe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4949 (ISO) » Fri Nov 28, 2014 8:10 am

Post by reinoe »

In post 4947, Thor665 wrote:
In post 3183, reinoe wrote:
In post 3179, TierShift wrote:so...you're assuming boon truthfully claims his role as SK?

If he's already pm'ed the mod and know he's immune to cops sure why not? He's immune to gunsmiths. His BP claim will look legit to rolecops. A SK can last a long time in a large by just being UTR and by claiming BP he can avoid scum kills. My concern is that he claims BP in order to draw a NK. That makes 0 sense even from a VI p.o.v. It's all WIFOM but I want Boon to explain it with an excuse besides "oh yeah I'm a VI lolz". Town BP have every incentive to deliberately draw kills. That's literally a town BP's job. Attempt to draw a NK. Now I'm not sure how someone actually does that but "herp a derp I'm VI lolz" is not one of them.

@Reinoe - what changed your opinion from this point vis-a-vi investigating Boon?

Because boon's if he's scum he's not an easy lynch. His play may look very VI but it looks town.

But my result plus the events of n2 clarified things for me. Three kills+"not mafia" result suggests it's not Sk+scum. Because BP werewolf defeats the purpose of cross-kills.

Selkie

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”