AxleGreaser
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4625 (ISO) » Tue Nov 18, 2014 7:54 pm

Post by AxleGreaser »

In post 4623, Thor665 wrote:it was a really gakked up progression and makes no sense.

and I agree I saw gakked up stuff.
AxleGreaser
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4626 (ISO) » Tue Nov 18, 2014 10:14 pm

Post by AxleGreaser »

In post 4625, AxleGreaser wrote:
In post 4623, Thor665 wrote:it was a really gakked up progression and makes no sense.

I have realised this unclear, this ^^^ was me agreeing with Thors post to the extent that I saw gakked up stuff in Neros read progression.

It is unclear because I also just posted about what looks like some some quite gakked up stuff from Reinoe.

(I think I need to don my peril sensitive sun glasses and go read some other games... and try to assess the std depth of gak. <sigh>)
TierShift
TierShift
Jack of All Trades
TierShift
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4627 (ISO) » Tue Nov 18, 2014 10:34 pm

Post by TierShift »

Why is everyone always so uptight about claiming before L-1 when close to DL?

Anyway, fucking HURRY UP, JESUS.
Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4628 (ISO) » Tue Nov 18, 2014 10:59 pm

Post by Shiro »

I am ok with Beast.Dave and Nero right now.

Cant really do much without dave here to defend himself.

I still prefer Beast if people are for it. That ladt excuse was BS I think he is scum trying to buy as much time as he can but alas he only reached as far as 3 votes
Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4629 (ISO) » Tue Nov 18, 2014 11:18 pm

Post by Shiro »

Oh btw another coincidence he talked to say he will contribute when he reached 3 votes and I was trying to convince people to vote him and when wagon went nowhere and tier left it he pops to say "oh by tommorow I meant next day phase cause I thought Thor was hammered"

That is suspicious .
AxleGreaser
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4630 (ISO) » Tue Nov 18, 2014 11:37 pm

Post by AxleGreaser »

In post 4629, Shiro wrote:Oh btw another coincidence he talked to say he will contribute when he reached 3 votes and I was trying to convince people to vote him and when wagon went nowhere and tier left it he pops to say "oh by tommorow I meant next day phase cause I thought Thor was hammered"

That is suspicious .

Um yes it is. But isn't like kinda really early D1 kinda sized suspicious?

I'd like to think we are further into the game and have people we really ought flip who are likely to be scum,
and get alignment indicative stuff due to their interactions with others.
(Where would we be even if Beast flipped scum?)
(one fewer inactive scum with no thread presence, down one or two townies... and still with the same hard choice to make)<and that is best case about 25% scenario>

Id prefer to lose while trying, than piking out like that.

I will settle for lynching waste of space slot over nothing. Waste of space slots drive me too distraction as I signed up to play the game.
egads I want to be a vig... one day.

I know this town has been sitting on its hands and not playing, voting and making wagons of significant size. But starting in on lurker lynching D2 having lynched a non waste of space slot D1 seems a bit arse up and I wouldn't have even endorsed it D1 unless we had absolutely no viable consensus. PereV was a loss, but at least stuff happened.

Lynching beast is the first step IMO to town losing, unless you luck out and he is scum. (even then its not great)
That however gives beast way too much rope and scope.
Err beast continuing to do nothing, will be alignment indicative at some time. If you are town have any hope of saving the day come late game, you really need to get your act into gear.

but no I don't favour effectively a lurker lynch today.
I consider it an anti town plan. The only question whether its genuine townies anti town idea or a scum one wanting to eek out one more easy lynch.

In Shiro's case i currently lean towards this
push
for alurker lynch as the easy choice as non alignment indicative.

Shiro please think about what you get pout of the lynch and not just what is the easiest least confronting way to get out of the day.
Izariael
Izariael
Goon
Izariael
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4631 (ISO) » Tue Nov 18, 2014 11:47 pm

Post by Izariael »

VOTE: Nero Cain

I really don't see a Thor lynch succeeding even though I think it's town's best lynch today...

And I don't like the Dave lynch.

Dave vs. Nero is really not how I thought this day would end.
I have the comprehensive ability of a vegetable.
Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4632 (ISO) » Wed Nov 19, 2014 12:28 am

Post by Shiro »

Iz why ? How was his push on Thor then vote on GM and the back to Thor cause test town like ?
^Gm same question cause u said u aren't voting him.

Axl I get what u are saying but we are going there anyway cause people here cant agree.
AxleGreaser
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4633 (ISO) » Wed Nov 19, 2014 12:50 am

Post by AxleGreaser »

In post 4632, Shiro wrote:Iz why ? How was his push on Thor then vote on GM and the back to Thor cause test town like ?
^Gm same question cause u said u aren't voting him.

Axl I get what u are saying
but we are going there
anyway cause people here cant agree.

Going where?

We only need half +1 on one wagon.

since last VC.
reinoe voted nero
Dave and Nero ought come back and survival vote or just get killed for not.

[7]davesaz: Thor665, Josh_B, AxleGreaser, The Fonz, Shiro, Slandaar, Nero Cain
[6]Nero Cain: Boonskiies, T S O, TierShift, reinoe, Izariael, davesaz,

[1] Not Voting: beastcharizard

Then that leaves these three who could theoretically tie it all up.
GM
Flubber
Scripten

They could possibly tie it up at 8v8
Then we stare at one another with 8v8, and someone blinks

or we all turn in lilly livered wimps and mad rush onto Beast.

Or town loses tragically (but deservedly) because the townies in the game refused to be decisive.

Largely the people not yet voting cant do a VI and get way with it.
reinoe
reinoe
Mafia Scum
reinoe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4634 (ISO) » Wed Nov 19, 2014 12:51 am

Post by reinoe »

In post 4624, AxleGreaser wrote:Right now you are interpreting those events as scummy
In post 4617, reinoe wrote:7)Basically it looks like you didn't hammer thor
because you wanted to "look townie"
even though you had multiple completely justified reason to do so. I admit I definitely wanted thor hammered and lynched because I think he's scum. The question is why DIDN'T you want thor hammered?

Not very long ago you said
In post 4377, reinoe wrote:If Nero was serious about "lulz policy lynch thor" then he could have...

1)declared thor's claim fake and hammered.
2)FAKE cc'ed
3)pretended he wasn't paying attention to the VC and derphammered

Like sometimes townies do things that don't fucking make sense. Boons in every game. Some of the stuff coming from Dave and Flubber. The difference is trying to determine if there's scum motivation or town motivation.
The stuff coming from Nero feels townie.
Compare that to all the discrediting coming from thor earlier this DP. That shit was not town.

I would be be a lot happier if it was easier or even possible to make those two posts line up and agree with one another.

Wow, it's almost as if a shift in the game state caused a shift in opinion. Remarkable huh? Strange how something like that happened. It's like Nero Cain did something that did not have a townie feel to it at all and I made a 7 point post explaining it...
Scum typically need to fabricate reasons for scumreads...

Selkie
TierShift
TierShift
Jack of All Trades
TierShift
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4635 (ISO) » Wed Nov 19, 2014 1:01 am

Post by TierShift »

Gogogo nero nero nero votes!

10 hours? Maybe 8?
AxleGreaser
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4636 (ISO) » Wed Nov 19, 2014 1:02 am

Post by AxleGreaser »

@Thread just clearing up loose ends, nothing to see, until tomorrow. Ok. Lynch someone scummy Ok? pretty pls?

In post 4634, reinoe wrote:
Spoiler: stuff i said
In post 4624, AxleGreaser wrote:Right now you are interpreting those events as scummy
In post 4617, reinoe wrote:7)Basically it looks like you didn't hammer thor
because you wanted to "look townie"
even though you had multiple completely justified reason to do so. I admit I definitely wanted thor hammered and lynched because I think he's scum. The question is why DIDN'T you want thor hammered?

Not very long ago you said
In post 4377, reinoe wrote:If Nero was serious about "lulz policy lynch thor" then he could have...

1)declared thor's claim fake and hammered.
2)FAKE cc'ed
3)pretended he wasn't paying attention to the VC and derphammered

Like sometimes townies do things that don't fucking make sense. Boons in every game. Some of the stuff coming from Dave and Flubber. The difference is trying to determine if there's scum motivation or town motivation.
The stuff coming from Nero feels townie.
Compare that to all the discrediting coming from thor earlier this DP. That shit was not town.

I would be be a lot happier if it was easier or even possible to make those two posts line up and agree with one another.

Wow, it's almost as if a shift in the game state caused a shift in opinion. Remarkable huh? Strange how something like that happened. It's like Nero Cain did something that did not have a townie feel to it at all and I made a 7 point post explaining it...

Yeah that would explain it.

Please walk me through what changed about the game state that reversed your earlier interpretation of the situation
I especially don't see anything that I remember happened after the first interpretation that is in any one of your 7 points.
I cant see how the things that happened after then inverted, your interpretation and yet not be part of the 7 points.
Its possible I am missing something, as I found the seeming discrepancy looking at your iso not rereading the entire thread.

In post 4617, reinoe wrote:
In post 4616, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 4596, reinoe wrote:Nero, did you believe Thor's claim?

I neither believe nor disbelieve his claim. (its null and wifom.) I know that JK is a common scum rb claim. So what specifically makes you disbelieve his claim?

I most certainly don't believe his claim. As you've already mentioned JK is a common scum RB claim. Here's where all of a sudden I'm finding you dicey...

1)You scum read thor
2)you think thor is PL worthy
3)you think JK is a common scum RB claim.

4)You don't hammer thor? WTF is this?

5)If thor is telling the truth then he's now nothing more than a named townie. Is it worth running up someone else who may be a PR?

6)thor would have been a HUGE information lynch. Look at how divisive everything around him is/was. From the way the wagon formed to how he was defended. Huge amounts of information that we could have looked over. There were counter-wagons and everything.

7)Basically it looks like you didn't hammer thor because you wanted to "look townie" even though you had multiple completely justified reason to do so. I admit I definitely wanted thor hammered and lynched because I think he's scum. The question is why DIDN'T you want thor hammered?
AxleGreaser
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4637 (ISO) » Wed Nov 19, 2014 1:03 am

Post by AxleGreaser »

In post 4635, TierShift wrote:Gogogo nero nero nero votes!

10 hours? Maybe 8?

Go go votes? +1
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4638 (ISO) » Wed Nov 19, 2014 1:05 am

Post by Slandaar »

Reinoe can you vote dave with me please?
TierShift
TierShift
Jack of All Trades
TierShift
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4639 (ISO) » Wed Nov 19, 2014 1:06 am

Post by TierShift »

y not nero?
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4640 (ISO) » Wed Nov 19, 2014 1:08 am

Post by Slandaar »

He's town?
AxleGreaser
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4641 (ISO) » Wed Nov 19, 2014 1:17 am

Post by AxleGreaser »

In post 4639, TierShift wrote:y not nero?

Well at this moment there is my question above and that would currently be an impediment to me.
There may be an explanation, Reinoe claims there is, I cant see it, time will tell, but we dont have much so town!Reinoe ought get on with it.
AxleGreaser
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4642 (ISO) » Wed Nov 19, 2014 1:18 am

Post by AxleGreaser »

In post 4640, Slandaar wrote:He's town?

I also have an itchy feeling you are right.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4643 (ISO) » Wed Nov 19, 2014 1:20 am

Post by Nero Cain »

naw. Nothing new happened like at all, Ren. Its also ignoring the fact that Boon and a bunch of others unvoted Thor. So even if I wanted to hammer Thor it was physically impossible.

In post 4622, reinoe wrote:
In post 4621, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 4620, Thor665 wrote:2. I do not see what players hopping off of my wagon due to a claim has to do with rolefishing.

anyone else that gets wagoned and is looking at the lynch is being forced to claim. Its the same the Ren is arguing but he's accusing me of running others up when I didn't.

misrep.

ok?

In post 4617, reinoe wrote:Is it worth running up someone else who may be a PR?

What exactly does this mean then?

In post 4625, AxleGreaser wrote:

naw.

I'm ok with a Thor lynch, he says that he won't claim till intent to hammer, I claim intent to hammer, I wait to hammer 'cause like lol no reason to hammer him yet. I don't see how that not makes sense. The only thing that has ANY merit (but its still wrong) is that I'm scum faking pro-town play.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4644 (ISO) » Wed Nov 19, 2014 1:25 am

Post by Nero Cain »

vote:Dave

Yea, I'm going to vote an unconfirmed over 100% town any day of the week.

I'll likely be asleep when deadline hits so let me get out a color chart so you derps can sheep me to victory incase I get mislynched.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

AxleGreaser
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4645 (ISO) » Wed Nov 19, 2014 1:32 am

Post by AxleGreaser »

@Flubber
@Scripten
@GM
@beast

@anyone else voting for Nero.

If reinoe has not clarified it before you get here

You really ought have look at open the spoiler to see reinoes change (reversal) of position that he has since said is due to changed "game state"

It may by the time you get here all be a storm in tea cup as Reinoe may have explained what I cant see.

But have a look Ok?

No I am not trying to speed wagon Reinoe, but it makes the nero lynch look quite unsafe to me.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4646 (ISO) » Wed Nov 19, 2014 1:33 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I know or think I know what he's saying but is still fucking stupid.

AxleGreaser
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4647 (ISO) » Wed Nov 19, 2014 1:35 am

Post by AxleGreaser »

In post 4646, Nero Cain wrote:I know or think I know what he's saying but is still fucking stupid.

You think you know what reinoe is saying?
Wanna guess and share?
AxleGreaser
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4648 (ISO) » Wed Nov 19, 2014 1:37 am

Post by AxleGreaser »

In post 4647, AxleGreaser wrote:
In post 4646, Nero Cain wrote:I know or think I know what he's saying but is still fucking stupid.

You think you know what reinoe is saying?
Wanna guess and share?

actually sorry DONT please.
Izariael
Izariael
Goon
Izariael
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4649 (ISO) » Wed Nov 19, 2014 1:43 am

Post by Izariael »

In post 4632, Shiro wrote:Iz why ? How was his push on Thor then vote on GM and the back to Thor cause test town like ?

Because I've liked enough of Dave's contributions that I'm not interested in lynching him.

As for the gm/Thor votes, I read it as a somewhat clumsy attempt to gauge Thor's alignment. We had Thor saying "oh I'll claim when it's L-1 with hammer intent" and then sitting on a gm vote that was going nowhere. Dave voted gm, asked Thor how confident he was that she was scum, then changed vote to Thor after getting his answer.
I don't think Dave ever had intention of pushing the gm wagon or of lynching gm
, though my read on the situation would certainly change if I felt that were the case.

In post 3999, davesaz wrote:
In post 3984, Thor665 wrote:
In post 3983, davesaz wrote:Can you refresh the case against GM? I want to see what you point out and compare that to other material where alignment is known.

For me,
I just find the slot useless
and a better lynch than me due to useless.
That's also my case on Beast.

Really? And you expect anyone to vote that?

Tell me again, what are your contributions other than yelling very loudly?
I mean, is it really that much of a distinction that people listen? Last I heard by way of vote count, fewer were listening to you than GM. :lol:

In post 4005, Thor665 wrote:
In post 3999, davesaz wrote:Really? And you expect anyone to vote that?
Tell me again, what are your contributions other than yelling very loudly?
I mean, is it really that much of a distinction that people listen? Last I heard by way of vote count, fewer were listening to you than GM. :lol:

My contributions are not sitting around doing nothing and acting like it means something.

*snippage*
((To Scripten))
Why not vote GM now and make the game more exciting?

In post 4006, davesaz wrote:<Dave thinks some in the shower>
CLICK!
:idea: :!: :!:

VOTE: goodmorning

Reason: Gamestate ephiphany

Thor, how certain are you that GM is the right player to wagon at this time?
Just a sniff, rock solid, somewhere in between?

In post 4007, Thor665 wrote:
Board
bored frustration.

I understood it as him aiming to see if Thor could practice what he preached. Thor has kept touting that he's pushing wagons actively, yet his vote on gm was doing literally nothing. He just sat there asking people to vote for gm to "make the game more exciting" or "to see what happens" despite saying he was only interested in lynching her because he found her useless. I think dave was aiming to see if Thor would push it harder with another vote on the wagon and with his wagon still leading in votes. But then Thor's reaction was very ho-hum, which was not what Dave saw coming from town/unclaimed PR. Then there was the consideration that if he doesn't find gm scummy, then why was he voting for her? Thor has been expressing discontent over voting for townreads, and encouraging us to push scumreads, but is okay with parking a vote on what seems like a null read for no other reason than "she's useless and therefore a better lynch than me"? I think this is what Dave took objection to?

I don't agree with his method, but I think I understood what he was aiming for.
I haven't deemed this exchange to be scum-indicative or alignment-indicative
as you have because I think there's some ambiguity on both his and Thor's sides of the exchange.
I have the comprehensive ability of a vegetable.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”