Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4575 (ISO) » Mon Nov 17, 2014 10:37 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

you are also simultaneously calling me scummy for not pushing Thor but also saying that I'm scummy for pushing policy lynches over my scum reads. This seems dammed if I do, dammed if I don't.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
AxleGreaser
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4576 (ISO) » Mon Nov 17, 2014 10:40 pm

Post by AxleGreaser »

In post 4566, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 4559, AxleGreaser wrote:Also as you did some long time ago before you put him on your PL list, have a scummish read on him of some sort.

If you are now claiming that I DID scumread Thor, why do you think it was unreasonable of me to still minorly suspect him and be willing to lynch him?

I claim and always have, that between when you listed Thor as not in your scum read list and was in your PL list.
That while pursuing thor

I only saw (<<<<<<<<< NOTE THIS even if there were others I missed them)
In post 4356, Nero Cain wrote:Me being willing to PL Thor 'cause I'm unsure on him

unsure

In post 4214, Nero Cain wrote:I mostly wanted you to claim

want you to claim

In post 4318, Nero Cain wrote:Just 'cause I'm not a fluff monkey like TSO, Thor or Axle

Thinks Thor is a
fluff monkey
... (is that inherently scummy, and are these people different when town... appears not to matter/be considered) (hence assume this is PL not alignment related)

In post 4121, Nero Cain wrote:Would
pl

Thor

That is lots and lots of focus on lynching people who are not your scum reads.
There is no mention of we need to compromise, and that you are lynching anyone less than your preferred lynch.
I find a singular lack of you pursuing people you regarded as scum in that period.

Here is you for instacen definign what wagons you are interested in
In post 4393, Nero Cain wrote:
[....]
Yours
<thor>
is the only viable wagon that I support unless an Axle or TSO wagon pops up *hint hint* or if the Josh B wagon grows.

3 out of for of them are in your PL list.
*hint hint* implies one of those is what you really want.
But surely youd want wagons on your scum reads to pop up? Surely if they are scum reads, because they are scummy, a wagon might pop up?

That is a singular and a large lack of interest in pursuing a lynch on people you actually previously claimed to find scummy.
The only one that you previously found scummy, is aJosh B wagon... and are you pushing it?
Nope
You will only push it if it grows..

That ^^^^^^^^ is a ridiculously scummy set of play.

When we were arguing last night it was early morning here, I MAY have unintentionally misrepped you BUT I think that whole time frame think is junk.

I would also like you to explain why (IYO) it was silly of me to feel like scumIZ was whiteknighting you and then think you were town/not scum with Iz?

Your words suggest you were default reading me as town. Whiteknighting
derp town
Not protecting a scummy player, justifying derp play, but
derp town

If you are scum that is you slipping that you know I am town.
Spoiler: My original question and neros actual post
In post 4157, AxleGreaser wrote:
In post 4151, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 4149, Izariael wrote:
In post 4146, AxleGreaser wrote:
In post 4141, Boonskiies wrote:I plan to get to Lylo on this, because everything I said makes sense.

Scum have to get past lylo to win.
Why if you are town are you planning that town will ever be at lylo
?
It may all make sense to you. Maybe not to everyone else though.

Boon play the game not just your purposeful VI meta.

I really like the thought process of this post. Axle may be noisy in thread, but gems like this give me the impression that he isn't scum.

whiteknight the derp town more.

(as no one was wking boon there)

How do you know the derp is town?

If the Derp is known to you to be town (and you are town), why cant that just be a read by another towny?

As you seem quite convinced the derp is town, whats the white knighting protecting from?
AxleGreaser
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4577 (ISO) » Mon Nov 17, 2014 10:52 pm

Post by AxleGreaser »

In post 4574, Nero Cain wrote:

In post 2593, AxleGreaser wrote:Because frankly its making you look scummy, as making baseless insults that put people down and denigrate their opinions is a scummy way to argue a point.

^
that is you attacking me.

actually no, that was me slapping you with your own wet fish.

Here is your wet fish
In post 2586, Nero Cain wrote::facepalm:

can't tell if Axle is scum or dumb.

It is a wet fish as you dont even quite specify what you mean is scum or dumb. (baseless)
and this is just a fact

Because frankly its making you look scummy, as making baseless insults that put people down and denigrate their opinions is a scummy way to argue a point.

the fact that, that fact above and your previous quoted behaviour make you look badtm is not my fault nor problem.

If you don't want to look bad for chucking around insults that have no link to facts then don't do it.

FYI: The intent of that statement was not purely to hunt scum or advance my wincon, but to point out what you were doing. I thought you ought stop, no matter what your alignment was.
How you stopped or responded might well then be alignment indicative.

Sig chnage: Now you might get what this one means. "When you look into a still calm pool, it is not the pool that looks back.": Axle
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4578 (ISO) » Mon Nov 17, 2014 10:57 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Would you stop pretending like I didn't say this.

In post 2587, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 2585, AxleGreaser wrote:
In post 1813, Boonskiies wrote:
I'm playing the way I am for a reason
. This reason shall be brought out, and most likely the main subject of Day 2.

In post 2581, Boonskiies wrote:This game is based off the neighborhoods. It's meant to be the main points of discussion.

No on D1 one your claim was about your role being "the main subject of D2"

Boons 2581 was saying that...see....mods know what they are doing. When a mod makes a game with hoods they EXPECT hood talk and thats what he was saying. So this looks really misreppy.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

AxleGreaser
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4579 (ISO) » Mon Nov 17, 2014 10:59 pm

Post by AxleGreaser »

In post 4575, Nero Cain wrote:you are also simultaneously calling me scummy for not pushing Thor

You'd have to show what you interpret as me doing that. (you know give me link back up your claim with facts....)

but also saying that I'm scummy for pushing policy lynches over my scum reads. This seems dammed if I do, dammed if I don't.

Yes pushing policy lynches at this time over scum reads is to me rather inherently scummy.
AxleGreaser
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4580 (ISO) » Mon Nov 17, 2014 11:11 pm

Post by AxleGreaser »

In post 4578, Nero Cain wrote:Would you stop pretending like I didn't say this.

In post 2587, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 2585, AxleGreaser wrote:
In post 1813, Boonskiies wrote:
I'm playing the way I am for a reason
. This reason shall be brought out, and most likely the main subject of Day 2.

In post 2581, Boonskiies wrote:This game is based off the neighborhoods. It's meant to be the main points of discussion.

No on D1 one your claim was about your role being "the main subject of D2"

Boons 2581 was saying that...see....mods know what they are doing. When a mod makes a game with hoods they EXPECT hood talk and thats what he was saying. So this looks really misreppy.

I am not I just have not been bothered going back and refreshing my mind what happened.

I pushed boon because his D1 claims about what would happen on D2 did not line up with D2.
I wanted him to stop being Pl material (on purpose because he cant be bothered playing because he is town....)
He needed some actual threat in order to start, and yeah the threat was and is real,
I am still prepared to PL him if he just wont play.
Thor has points, why not, but that only buys so much grace. He has to play as town.

That ^^^^^ is more open than I was at the time, because the pressure on Boon had to be real. and it still is because the old bit above is truth.

but we can go back and discuss it if you like BUT

First you need to clarify this.

Recently you 100% scum read me. Lately you swapped to Tier. Time is running out.

@Nero a question you need to answer first

Do You claim it is worth while going back and rehashing, the time when i pushed boon, and you pushed me?

(I don't at this time strongly scum read for that at all. Most of the scum read I have came more from your recent stuff.
Any scum read I had back then merely put you my list of leading candidates to check out.
Nothing you have described so far is why I found your push back (on me when i pushed boon) wrong and potentially scummy.)

Be aware that if you claim that it is worth while then it cant be me gumming up the thread with junk that has nothing to do with todays lynch.

Choose. Choose well where and how you hunt scum,
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4581 (ISO) » Mon Nov 17, 2014 11:53 pm

Post by Slandaar »

I know most of you don't want to have who you can and can't lynch dictated to you but the facts are this town cannot agree on anything. There is no organisation it's just chaos.

At this rate, Beast will be lynched. Think about that. I suggest we all follow the plan.

GM is now an invalid vote as the day has passed.

The only valid votes now are:
Dave
Josh
Boon

I am going to say in 12 hours will be the final 2 wagons. The smallest wagon of the three currently Josh will be invalid after that point.
Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4582 (ISO) » Tue Nov 18, 2014 12:08 am

Post by Shiro »

UNVOTE
VOTE:DAVE

Slander-sempai so is Boon. He isn't getting lynched.
None is voting Beast so he is invalid
Gamr slot lost all heat and is invalid
And I am not all that against Nero but I do not think there is enough oumf to make it happen nor do I feel as comfortable with it
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4583 (ISO) » Tue Nov 18, 2014 12:14 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4576, AxleGreaser wrote:
In post 4566, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 4559, AxleGreaser wrote:Also as you did some long time ago before you put him on your PL list, have a scummish read on him of some sort.

If you are now claiming that I DID scumread Thor, why do you think it was unreasonable of me to still minorly suspect him and be willing to lynch him?

I claim and always have, that between when you listed Thor as not in your scum read list and was in your PL list.
That while pursuing thor

I only saw (<<<<<<<<< NOTE THIS even if there were others I missed them)
In post 4356, Nero Cain wrote:Me being willing to PL Thor 'cause I'm unsure on him

unsure

In post 4214, Nero Cain wrote:I mostly wanted you to claim

want you to claim

In post 4318, Nero Cain wrote:Just 'cause I'm not a fluff monkey like TSO, Thor or Axle

Thinks Thor is a
fluff monkey
... (is that inherently scummy, and are these people different when town... appears not to matter/be considered) (hence assume this is PL not alignment related)

In post 4121, Nero Cain wrote:Would
pl

Thor

That is lots and lots of focus on lynching people who are not your scum reads.
There is no mention of we need to compromise, and that you are lynching anyone less than your preferred lynch.
I find a singular lack of you pursuing people you regarded as scum in that period.

This whole time my vote was on Flubber, so how exactly was I pushing a pl if my vote is on a scumread?

Here is you for instacen definign what wagons you are interested in
In post 4393, Nero Cain wrote:
[....]
Yours
<thor>
is the only viable wagon that I support unless an Axle or TSO wagon pops up *hint hint* or if the Josh B wagon grows.

3 out of for of them are in your PL list.
*hint hint* implies one of those is what you really want.
But surely youd want wagons on your scum reads to pop up? Surely if they are scum reads, because they are scummy, a wagon might pop up?

That is a singular and a large lack of interest in pursuing a lynch on people you actually previously claimed to find scummy.
The only one that you previously found scummy, is aJosh B wagon... and are you pushing it?
Nope
You will only push it if it grows..

That ^^^^^^^^ is a ridiculously scummy set of play.

TBF, you and TSO were annoying the shit out of me. I also didn't feel like you or him were ever going to be helpful so yeah, I can be pretty vengful. Also the Josh wagon only had one vote, even if I moved my vote to Josh my wagon would still be bigger than his so I was ok with lynch bad town/maybe scum Thor so you guys wouldn't lynch 100% confirmed town? But also I didn't hammer Thor right away 'cause I was still posting and reading stuffs + I felt the other players should have a chance to react to his claim.

When we were arguing last night it was early morning here, I MAY have unintentionally misrepped you BUT I think that whole time frame think is junk.

I would also like you to explain why (IYO) it was silly of me to feel like scumIZ was whiteknighting you and then think you were town/not scum with Iz?

Your words suggest you were default reading me as town. Whiteknighting
derp town
Not protecting a scummy player, justifying derp play, but
derp town

ummmmm....I don't think you are saying what you think you are saying. I think Iz is scum. I think she's backing up a derpy statement and buddying you. Buddying is essentially whiteknighting, just letting you know so you don't yell and scream that I "contradicted" myself. I may or may not quote links from other games where I use the same/similar logic. And also its fairly common.

In post 4579, AxleGreaser wrote:
In post 4575, Nero Cain wrote:you are also simultaneously calling me scummy for not pushing Thor

You'd have to show what you interpret as me doing that. (you know give me link back up your claim with facts....)

OH FFS! You know damn well you were just pushing me for not pushing him.
In post 4428, AxleGreaser wrote:and look Nero has been on and off the Thor lynch with never a statement that he considers Thor scummy.

but also saying that I'm scummy for pushing policy lynches over my scum reads.

Yes pushing policy lynches at this time over scum reads is to me rather inherently scummy.

good thing I've never done that.
In post 4580, AxleGreaser wrote:I am still prepared to PL him if he just wont play

So why is it ok for you to pl a player that you are suspicious of but I can't?

no, I don't really see a need to really rehash the boon stuff. We can discuss Boons if you wish though.

Where is your Dave case?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4584 (ISO) » Tue Nov 18, 2014 12:15 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4581, Slandaar wrote:The only valid votes now are:
Dave
Josh
Boon

:(

vote:Josh

AxleGreaser
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4585 (ISO) » Tue Nov 18, 2014 1:14 am

Post by AxleGreaser »

In post 4583, Nero Cain wrote:Also the Josh wagon only had one vote, even if I moved my vote to Josh my wagon would still be bigger than his so I was ok with lynch bad town/maybe scum Thor so you guys wouldn't lynch 100% confirmed town?

You appear to either
just be wrong
or not be talking about the time at which I asked you to vote the significantly larger wagon on on one of your scum reads but you would not compromise.
Here are the facts contrary to your claim above.
Previous post count
In post 4048, Aegor wrote:
[5]Thor665: goodmorning, Izariael, reinoe, Flubbernugget, davesaz
[3]Josh_B: Scripten, AxleGreaser, Slandaar
[2]Flubbernugget: Nero Cain, The Fonz

Relevant votes.
In post 4109, Shiro wrote:
UNVOTE

VOTE:JOSH

The only other wagon that can go anywhere

That makes 4 votes on Josh at that time. (Scripten, AxleGreaser, Slandaar, Shiro)
You were two on Flubber.
Here is you not voting Josh to make Josh equal lead wagon... on 5 votes.
In post 4133, Nero Cain wrote:

In post 4127, AxleGreaser wrote:If so,as you are LAZY and are not pushing your flub lynch....
Why are you not taking the LAZY easier option of voting JoshB/Garmr slot?

Well I've posted about why I'm suspicious about Flubber. What else should I do? Why are you not sheeping me on Flub?
I thought Garmr was fairly scummy yes, but now that you asked this the wagon is 2 of my scum reads and a pl. So that makes me a lil wary. But just for shit and giggles, explain to me what moving my vote would accomplish?

If you had moved and made it five on Josh, and that is getting close to serious, as it would then have been equal lead wagon.
If that had happened then you might never have needed to make this post
In post 4214, Nero Cain wrote:I mostly wanted you
<thor>
to claim.

So no at that time I did not observe you willing to compromise to get lynch today. So your later claims that you are so willing to lynch into your PL list as a form of compromsie when not that long before you were not willing to compromise onto a larger wagon on different scum read is troubling.
I do understand the logic that if your scum reads are voting something then it is harder to do, and counts against it.
However right now your scum reads wanted to lynch Josh earlier and were pushing it at time when it really might have gone to completion (if people like you joined it) it was a contender. To my way of thinking that should still be troubling to you.
Yet now somehow this is not problem, Now. When Josh does not to me actually look like he will get lynched, now you vote him?

That ^^^^^ does not feel like town to me.

Also
Case on dave is not all in one place.
I guess I have a Thor style case on dave its all my comments in the thread. A lot of it is tone or ridiculously complex.
So lets call it a mixture of Tone, sheeping Thors points, and maybe second guessing myself with JoshB play(which pushes dave into the lead for me.).

But hey if you now believe Garmr is the best lynch based on what Garmr and JoshB did, and it no longer concerns you that your scum reads were trying to get him lynched earlier.
Then primarily I am sad you didn't swap earlier and then perhaps Thor would not have had to full claim.
AxleGreaser
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4586 (ISO) » Tue Nov 18, 2014 1:30 am

Post by AxleGreaser »

In post 4583, Nero Cain wrote:So why is it ok for you to pl a player that you are suspicious of but I can't?

because it is PLing a player that just wont play.
(Hey see Thors earlier PL posts he can do it too. He wants to PL drunk posters, and I wont try and tell him its anti town, feel free to try.)

Boons adherence to VI is of legendary proportions
It is a choice, he makes

and the PL is an ultimatum that if he does at least try to play for the team he claims to be on, he will get lynched.

You have no policy for the people you say you want PL, you just have a list. A long list.

You also were hawking around to try and lynch them not as last resorts, not unless they changed in specific achievable ways,
but as 3 of the four proposed options
In post 4393, Nero Cain wrote:Yours is the only viable wagon that I support unless an Axle or TSO wagon pops up *hint hint* or if the Josh B wagon grows.

That betrays an internal desire and intent to get the PL candidates lynched seemingly ahead of your actual scum reads.
You are not putting up your scum read sand saying hey lets lynch these guys,...

You are promoting what you claim to be your compromise fall back lynches. (ahead of your scum reads...! nah)

BS.

Personally I am a little surprised you didn't just get speed lynched.
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4587 (ISO) » Tue Nov 18, 2014 2:01 am

Post by Flubbernugget »

In post 4561, TierShift wrote:For flub and gm
In post 3622, TierShift wrote:@TSO: yadda yadda yadda

In I thought Thor was trying to shift suspicion onto garmr without explicitly stating it. That's why I asked why he asked. Then, in thor says where it's actually at: just as he is, I'm townreading garmr for the replace-out. However, I wasn't very open about it, basically because everyone was yelling at me it wasn't true. (wait I'm totally noting that I think there is scum in one of those nay-sayers).

3507 made no sense at all for a scum player. Not only was he stating a townread on the (only) counterwagon (which can be done for towncred), he was also actively trying to get other people (me) to townread garmr.

Then in 3613 I see him stating something that looks like final reads, without trying to take credit for doing so. Instead, he is encouraging people to join his wagon, if only to do something with their vote, to show where their intentions lie. Not trying to push counterwagons but trying t get other people to do somethong so he can read them.

Tl;dr: he's close to getting lynched and gives no shit about that, but DOES give a shit about why he's getting lynched. Scumhunting still in the face of getting the noose.

What do you think about his vote on shiro?

His interactions with Muffin?

Why did he jailkeep a useless player?

Also, a lot of your town case relies on town reading a replace out, which I'm not fond of.
goodmorning
goodmorning
Any
Survivor
goodmorning
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #4588 (ISO) » Tue Nov 18, 2014 2:52 am

Post by goodmorning »

In post 4554, beastcharizard wrote:So no one hammered Thor? I am confused.

reinoe fakedoublevotehammered. Please contribute now.

In post 3622, TierShift wrote:In I thought Thor was trying to shift suspicion onto garmr without explicitly stating it. That's why I asked why he asked. Then, in thor says where it's actually at: just as he is, I'm townreading garmr for the replace-out. However, I wasn't very open about it, basically because everyone was yelling at me it wasn't true. (wait I'm totally noting that I think there is scum in one of those nay-sayers).

3507 made no sense at all for a scum player. Not only was he stating a townread on the (only) counterwagon (which can be done for towncred), he was also actively trying to get other people (me) to townread garmr.

Why doesn't that make sense for a Scum player? Hell, I think I've done exactly that myself as Scum. Maybe I'll go look for that.

Then in 3613 I see him stating something that looks like final reads, without trying to take credit for doing so. Instead, he is encouraging people to join his wagon, if only to do something with their vote, to show where their intentions lie. Not trying to push counterwagons but trying t get other people to do somethong so he can read them.

Tl;dr: he's close to getting lynched and gives no shit about that, but DOES give a shit about why he's getting lynched.
So? Looks to me like martyr play. People eat that shit up and it always makes you look super Town if you can pull it off.

Scumhunting still in the face of getting the noose.

Having a popular read ("the replace out from Garmr looked alignment-indicative") =/= scumhunting.
He's still dancing around having to provide any sort of case on me, he was voting me for ages with no case which is awfully hypocritical of him if nothing else, he hasn't provided a case on dave, whom he is now voting, his case on Shiro was made of lies...

I don't know what you're seeing that I'm not seeing but I would love to live in that fantasy land.

In post 4581, Slandaar wrote:The only valid votes now are:
Dave
Josh
Boon

beast
THOR

WE ARE LYNCHING THOR
EFFORT IS NOT INDICATIVE OF ALIGNMENT
LA during normal working and sleeping hours EST

Get to know a very pleasant AM.
goodmorning
goodmorning
Any
Survivor
goodmorning
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #4589 (ISO) » Tue Nov 18, 2014 2:52 am

Post by goodmorning »

OHFFS
EFFORT IS NOT INDICATIVE OF ALIGNMENT
LA during normal working and sleeping hours EST

Get to know a very pleasant AM.
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4590 (ISO) » Tue Nov 18, 2014 3:07 am

Post by Slandaar »

In post 4588, goodmorning wrote:WE ARE LYNCHING THOR

Thor you say?

Hrm, I don't think this is correct, let me check this with the official documentation about valid lynches for Day 2 in NY178...

OFFICIAL LYNCH CANDIDATES FOR NY178 D2

1. Boon
2. Dave
3. Josh
4. GM

No, I am sorry, I do not see his name on the list, you must be mistaken. Please note that due to circumstances GM is also no longer a valid choice. I know what you're thinking, you wanted to vote GM, I'm sorry about that but please do not vote yourself today :]
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4591 (ISO) » Tue Nov 18, 2014 3:11 am

Post by Slandaar »

In post 4582, Shiro wrote:Slander-sempai so is Boon. He isn't getting lynched.

Boonakins is a completely valid lynch at present. All Boonakin votes are legitimate.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #4592 (ISO) » Tue Nov 18, 2014 5:14 am

Post by Thor665 »

In post 4550, Nero Cain wrote:Well Thor, you are effectively doing what you did to me in InuYasha. Getting you to claim and move the gamestate forward was the correct play. Not really sure what you think is "scummy" unless you think I'm faking pro-town play which is just lol. Perhaps instead of calling everyone elses play bad you should look at your own.

What do you think I am doing that is 'bad play' specifically?

In post 4551, beastcharizard wrote:I only said game day tomorrow because I thought someone had already hammered.

@Mod - I would like to request force replacement for this slot - it is blatantly not playing the game and I am offended having to "read" someone not playing the game. It is horse-hooey

@Beast - you, as a player of this game, suck.

In post 4568, Nero Cain wrote:Can someone give me the TL:DR case on Dave?

Sure.
In post 4508, Thor665 wrote:This case is very empty and haphazardly put together.
Basically i went from not voting to voting due to claiming a PR - a PR claim that is pretty darn neutral in the grand scheme. Even your raised issues are, at best, that you disagree with how I played it. Well...how does that actually make me scum as opposed to someone who plays differently than you? Also, if you think I'm such a brilliant player - why aren't you questioning if maybe it's you who play badly and I'm doing exactly the most solid option play?

The case doesn't make sense.
You're also still pegging me for "tone" while clearly not having read my posts.
That's screwy as hell and I read it as scummy.
AxleGreaser
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4593 (ISO) » Tue Nov 18, 2014 5:38 am

Post by AxleGreaser »

do you actually have reason for lynching Thor?

I've just been reading your posts and i see

he didn't clearly scum read you D1 therefore he is scum. (I thiink thats the argument?)

Errm I know I am town and I didn't make much of my secondary reads public either....
I am pretty sure I hardly disclosed much about how I felt about your posting until I voted you near the end.
Indeed I had one of my weird reads, in which you became both townier and scummier both at the same time.
An some may say but you cant do that....Oh yes I can. That happens when I get to a point that when I resolve certain things are unknown the only thing you wont be is null.
Its a lot like a null read but not the same as i have most of the (scum/town)story, just missing a few bits.

There is still a chance for me that you are town and are right and Thor is scum
but you need something resembling a reason to persuade me
In post 945, goodmorning wrote:Were you expecting Thor to fuck up bad? Because I'm not. You may have noticed he's good at this game. He's not going to make any pushes he doesn't think he can justify, he's not going to overstretch his hand, and with this being a Large there's plenty of room to hide in.

Appeal to fear, && paranoia arguments like this don't wash with me. (it also smells wrong)

and yeah I don't expect Thor to fuck up. Reading Thor is hard. And that is why every time in a post game chat when Thor says you are bad for misreading him and mislynching him he is quite possibly just full of it. Thors hard to read a high error rate is expected.
However you want me to lynch Thor first when you failed to even attempt to try to find one of his easier to find buddies first? yeah right.

and yeah I don't expect Thor to fuck up, but you confidently tilted your hat at him from part way through D1. That smelt TMI fishy from the start.

So do you have any reasons to go with YOUR ALL CAPS SHOUTING FOR DRAMATIC EFFECT?
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #4594 (ISO) » Tue Nov 18, 2014 5:41 am

Post by Thor665 »

In post 4593, AxleGreaser wrote:And that is why every time in a post game chat when Thor says you are bad for misreading him and mislynching him he is quite possibly just full of it

I only say that when I'm town and am being lynched for paranoia reasons/no reasons I'm pretty sure.
Those are bad reasons to lynch me.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4595 (ISO) » Tue Nov 18, 2014 7:54 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4585, AxleGreaser wrote:To my way of thinking that should still be troubling to you.
Yet now somehow this is not problem, Now. When Josh does not to me actually look like he will get lynched, now you vote him?

So....you are saying that I am scummy 'cause I didn't vote Josh with my scum reads and that I'm also scummy for ignoring that now.

In post 4586, AxleGreaser wrote:because it is PLing a player that just wont play.

So? You should NEVER do that (as town) its one thing if you are being suspicious of him for not playing but to just lynch him for not playing is a horrible reason.
In post 4586, AxleGreaser wrote:You have no policy for the people you say you want PL, you just have a list. A long list.

I think if you were actually reading instead of skimming/posting random things just to which to call me scum you'd find this untrue.

If the Dave lynch goes through and he flips town that will now be two mislynches you've been on. Why should we believe you are town?

Calls Thor scum on d1.
downgrades Thor but is still suspicious of him.
votes scumread Flubber.
doesn't get any traction on Flubber so I move my vote to a viable lynch (Thor)

Sorry but that makes perfect sense. And you fussing about it doesn't. *shrugz* I still think you are being upset over the fact that I attacked you.

In post 4593, AxleGreaser wrote:There is still a chance for me that you are town and are right and Thor is scum

^^^^^
this very much looks like him setting up for a potential Thor lynch.

In post 4592, Thor665 wrote:What do you think I am doing that is 'bad play' specifically?

misreading me for 1!!! We had 3 days to deadline. Getting you to claim and move the game along was the correct play. If you want to OMGUS attack me like you did in Inyusa then fine but you are wrong and should stop doing that.

reinoe
reinoe
Mafia Scum
reinoe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4596 (ISO) » Tue Nov 18, 2014 8:20 am

Post by reinoe »

In post 4595, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 4585, AxleGreaser wrote:To my way of thinking that should still be troubling to you.

So....you are saying that I am scummy 'cause I didn't vote Josh with my scum reads and that I'm also scummy for ignoring that now.

In post 4586, AxleGreaser wrote:because it is PLing a player that just wont play.

So? You should NEVER do that (as town) its one thing if you are being suspicious of him for not playing but to just lynch him for not playing is a horrible reason.
In post 4586, AxleGreaser wrote:You have no policy for the people you say you want PL, you just have a list. A long list.

I think if you were actually reading instead of skimming/posting random things just to which to call me scum you'd find this untrue.

If the Dave lynch goes through and he flips town that will now be two mislynches you've been on. Why should we believe you are town?

Calls Thor scum on d1.
votes scumread Flubber.

Sorry but that makes perfect sense. And you fussing about it doesn't. *shrugz* I still think you are being upset over the fact that I attacked you.

In post 4593, AxleGreaser wrote:There is still a chance for me that you are town and are right and Thor is scum

^^^^^
this very much looks like him setting up for a potential Thor lynch.

In post 4592, Thor665 wrote:What do you think I am doing that is 'bad play' specifically?

misreading me for 1!!! We had 3 days to deadline. Getting you to claim and move the game along was the correct play. If you want to OMGUS attack me like you did in Inyusa then fine but you are wrong and should stop doing that.

Nero, did you believe Thor's claim?
Scum typically need to fabricate reasons for scumreads...

Selkie
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #4597 (ISO) » Tue Nov 18, 2014 9:04 am

Post by Thor665 »

:neutral:
Aegor
Aegor
Mafia Scum
Aegor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4598 (ISO) » Tue Nov 18, 2014 11:41 am

Post by Aegor »

Votecount 2.16

[5]
davesaz:
Thor665, Josh_B, AxleGreaser, The Fonz, Shiro
[4]
Thor665:
goodmorning, reinoe, Flubbernugget, davesaz
[3]
Nero Cain:
Boonskiies, T S O, TierShift
[2]
Josh_B:
Scripten, Nero Cain
[1]
beastcharizard:
Izariael
[1]
Boonskiies:
Slandaar

[1]
Not Voting:
beastcharizard

With 17 alive, it takes 9 to lynch.

Day 2 deadline:
(expired on 2014-11-19 18:27:52)

Mod Notes

None.
Currently partying at the
M A S Q U E R A D E
-- a Large Normal for 21 revelers.
AxleGreaser
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4599 (ISO) » Tue Nov 18, 2014 11:53 am

Post by AxleGreaser »

response to neros
You do realise there is not currently a serious proposal to lynch you today.
You could instead be trying to get your best plausible scum read lynched.

Spoiler: not about todays lynch candidates

yes you have new
schtick
(falsely)
claiming I am scum reading you for both doing and not doing something

and no that is not what I am saying.
# I am saying that if you legitimately wanted your scum read(Josh) lynched you could have voted for him when it mattered. (when he was at 4 votes) (read the top part)
# I was also saying your claim he wouldn't have had more votes than the wagon you were voting at the time was fiction. (read the top part)
# I am saying that you are doing so now when he is not near being lead candidate but the problems from before still exists indicates they were possibly not the serious problem for you that you claimed at that time. (problems == 2 of your scum reads have tried to lynch that guy) (read the bottom part after me quoting you just wanting thor to claim)
In other words I am analysing your intent and I fail to find that you have been trying to get your scum reads lynched in that time period.
<<< What I am saying

[.....]

Well as I have previously repeatedly posted evidence that you have along PL list, (it appears to be you that is not reading)(and i certainly cant be skimming as I keep quoting the posts...?)(WAT ?) also
# Focus and intent is: Pushing PLs over your scum reads. that you propose 3 out of 4 people you want to list as PL candidates. You saying it
# this post was me listing all the variations I could find on what your PL thor policy is actually based on
# so no I am pretty sure you have conclusive evidence I am reading your posts quoting them and showing that what I claim to be true is.

The following is Nero town story (according to Nero)
[.....]
Calls Thor scum on d1.
votes scumread Flubber.

And yes Id expect any scum can tell a story where they are plausible town. All you have to do is ignore all the points I mention above. They do not fit in your story.
(downgrades thor to PL) (does not mention how or why he is scummy between then and stating intent to hammer because you want a claim.)
(does not vote a scum read when that would have made it lead wagon. does compromise on thor to get a claim. does propose 3 out of 4 proposed wagons that ought form wink wink on Pl candidates.)
(blah blah...)
So yes when we leave out all the scummy stuff and look at just the stuff you want us too you can indeed look like a lazy towny as you claim to be.

[....]

As per my earlier post
You appear to be choosing badly.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”