Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4450 (ISO) » Sun Nov 16, 2014 11:59 pm

Post by Slandaar »

I need to go back a few pages but seriously what are you two doing?

Can we please stop messing about.

GM/Garmr/Dave/Boon.

Everyone just pick one and vote then be happy because you have made a good vote. If by tomorrow you are on the smallest wagon of the 4 then you move to one of the other 3. Next day to one of the 2. Then a lynch will be achieved by deadline and the lynch will be a good one.

Thank you all for your co-operation in these testing times.
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4451 (ISO) » Mon Nov 17, 2014 12:01 am

Post by Slandaar »

In post 4449, Shiro wrote:@Slandar-sempai I do not think anyone is interested in a Boon lynch today

What do u think of the current situation ?

Town is going to hit an iceberg any second but luckily I am a very good captain and will save the day. :]
AxleGreaser
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4452 (ISO) » Mon Nov 17, 2014 12:08 am

Post by AxleGreaser »

In post 4447, Nero Cain wrote:You said, I was never suspicious of Thor, I proved you wrong.

Nope I didnt say that, you didnt prove that as most especially you never showed that I had said it.

Your attemtp even creatively edited out the text that Post then reposted in big green letters specifying the time frame in which i had looked.

Also as stated it is not all that important to you intent that sometime a long time ago you indicated suspicion of thor
Then posted reads list that did not list thor as scummy but only as PL
Then posted a number of times saying you would PL thor and didnt mention scumminess at all.

That is what shows intent. Which is why that is what I examined.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4453 (ISO) » Mon Nov 17, 2014 12:10 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4448, AxleGreaser wrote:As just shown I specified the time frame in which I looked at your posts.

keep backtracking.

In post 4448, AxleGreaser wrote:I did claim that if people wanted early scumminess they should ask fonz what he saw

Why do you want him to help make a case for you?

In post 4448, AxleGreaser wrote:Today you are calling the day 1 PereV Wagon all kinds of horrible whereas yesterday it was merely a wagon that did not sway you 3383

just 'cause it was different language doesn't mean they are different. You keep on making pushes based on language.

In post 4448, AxleGreaser wrote:I did not claim you are doing the same thing today.

You are arguing today that I had never suspected Thor. If you are claiming that I never suspected him then it makes very little sense for you to not have pushed me for that on d1. If you are claiming that I was suspecting Thor why is it unreasonable for me to still be suspicious of him? Neiter makes much sense.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4454 (ISO) » Mon Nov 17, 2014 12:28 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4452, AxleGreaser wrote:
In post 4447, Nero Cain wrote:You said, I was never suspicious of Thor, I proved you wrong.

Nope I didnt say that
, you didnt prove that as most especially you
never showed that I had said it.

Well lets show it!

In post 4433, AxleGreaser wrote:really I found no evidence of that in your filter.

In post 4437, AxleGreaser wrote:and here is my summary of you doing nothing but wanting to PL thor

In post 4438, AxleGreaser wrote:As you did not call him scummy, that is an indication you do not find him scummy.

and that's just 3 quotes!

Your attemtp even creatively edited out the text that Post then reposted in big green letters specifying the time frame in which i had looked.

Time frame is bunk. No one with a town pm thats not trying to play scummy to bolster their scum meta is going to go "oh hey, a new day, time for new suspects!"

Then posted reads list that did not list thor as scummy but only as PL
Then posted a number of times saying you would PL thor and didnt mention scumminess at all.

Yep, there are a bunch of other slots that are super scummy so me still being suspicious of Thor and not caring if he lived or died means what?
If you were still suspicious of a slot but it was no longer one of your main concerns and you'd be willing to compromise on it, what would you call it?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

AxleGreaser
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4455 (ISO) » Mon Nov 17, 2014 12:31 am

Post by AxleGreaser »

In post 4450, Slandaar wrote:I need to go back a few pages but seriously what are you two doing?

Can we please stop messing about.

GM/Garmr/Dave/Boon.

Everyone just pick one and vote then be happy because you have made a good vote. If by tomorrow you are on the smallest wagon of the 4 then you move to one of the other 3. Next day to one of the 2. Then a lynch will be achieved by deadline and the lynch will be a good one.

Thank you all for your co-operation in these testing times.

Errr you first?

Well thats a plan but my list was GM/GarmrDave/Nero

and you ran away (even though you already had picked one from your list and voted another.
Garmr wagon actually lost momentum, of the going backwards variety (Shiro didn't come back either)

So I jumped to Dave... becuase meh
but the Nero wagon started to roll Boonskiies, TSO, ....
and Nero said
In post 4306, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 4304, T S O wrote:
vote: nero cain

stop playing against your wincon.

and I took that as message from God. So I stopped possibly playing against my wincon by meh voting, and I sheeped
Boonsikiies && TSO
by naked voting Nero !!!!!!!!!!
I held out for a whole 51 minutes before I posted reasons. (I am in a 144 step program for compulsive reason posters)(My sponsor tells me I am at step -1 :( )
and then shit happened.

At least some of it looks alignment indicative to me.

So yes i am ready to stop messing about and have been for a long time.

I am voting a guy I think is clearly very scummy. It sis not wagin that failed to gain traction for days on end there is areal chance people will vote for it.

I don't like your Boon wagon. Not voting it anytime soon.

Now what?
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4456 (ISO) » Mon Nov 17, 2014 12:37 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4455, AxleGreaser wrote:So I stopped possibly playing against my wincon by meh voting

I see you are claiming that your wincon is to lynch town.

Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4457 (ISO) » Mon Nov 17, 2014 12:50 am

Post by Slandaar »

You got him Nero! High five!

Lets lynch Boon.
AxleGreaser
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4458 (ISO) » Mon Nov 17, 2014 12:50 am

Post by AxleGreaser »

In post 4454, Nero Cain wrote:

Nope I didnt say that
, you didnt prove that as most especially you
never showed that I had said it.

Well lets show it!

In post 4433, AxleGreaser wrote:really I found no evidence of that in your filter.

In post 4437, AxleGreaser wrote:and here is my summary of you doing nothing but wanting to PL thor

In post 4438, AxleGreaser wrote:As you did not call him scummy, that is an indication you do not find him scummy.

and that's just 3 quotes!
[/quote]

Dear town please go look at those three quotes especially go look at the last one (that one explictly states in the words he cut out the time fame I was talking about.)
As a deliberate misrep this is about as blatant as it gets.
Indeed that is the post where I am explaining to Nero that I had in fact specified when I looked.

The first two are me quoting the same post where I did the analysis. That post has in the thread shortly after it the post where i define where I looked and just recently i explained why that is the logical and alignment indicative place to look

Spoiler: The three quotes
In post 4438, AxleGreaser wrote:
In post 4434, Nero Cain wrote:These posts are claiming that I am suspicious of Thor which is consistent with me having him on my pl list. You are claiming to have ISOed me and that you did not find any of these posts. I find that EXTREMELY hard to believe. Why are you once again lying?

I stated when I looked

In post 4412, AxleGreaser wrote:His
reads list explicitly did not include you as scummy
, just (PLable)

since then
to him you have been ,

As you did not call him scummy, that is an indication you do not find him scummy.

As ever since that list every time you have mentioned lynching Thor you did not talk about reasons for him being scummy exposes your actual intent.
Policy lynch Thor with no concern over whether he was scummy or not.

and both quote
and as i have pointed out copious times I stated where that post had looked through the thread from (the alignment indicative place)
I looked from Nero last reads list right up to that point in the thread.
I got all the reasons Nero had wanted to lynch thor since he had rated Thor as a policy and not a scummy lynch.
AxleGreaser
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4459 (ISO) » Mon Nov 17, 2014 12:52 am

Post by AxleGreaser »

In post 4456, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 4455, AxleGreaser wrote:So I stopped possibly playing against my wincon by meh voting

I see you are claiming that your wincon is to lynch town.

meh voting was not going to make stuff happen.

So no you are again just making shit up.
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4460 (ISO) » Mon Nov 17, 2014 12:52 am

Post by Slandaar »

In post 4455, AxleGreaser wrote:Errr you first?

I am following the plan. I am voting Boon, his name is listed, I shall move votes if I have to tomorrow.
AxleGreaser
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4461 (ISO) » Mon Nov 17, 2014 12:54 am

Post by AxleGreaser »

In post 4451, Slandaar wrote:I am a very good captain and will save the day.

In post 4457, Slandaar wrote:You got him Nero! High five!

Lets lynch Boon.

Sweet dreams (to me) steer the boat well captain.
AxleGreaser
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4462 (ISO) » Mon Nov 17, 2014 12:59 am

Post by AxleGreaser »

In post 4460, Slandaar wrote:
In post 4455, AxleGreaser wrote:Errr you first?

I am following the plan. I am voting Boon, his name is listed, I shall move votes if I have to tomorrow.

Ok I am following the plan too but I have marginally different list, mine has one guy not on your list just like yours has one not on mine.
And in the meantime do we talk about I chosen scummiest most likely to get lynched person?
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4463 (ISO) » Mon Nov 17, 2014 1:03 am

Post by Slandaar »

I would love to debate which names should or shouldn't be on the list with you and everyone else but unfortunately time is short. It's so very very unfortunate I hate having to make the choice myself but I have made the executive decision. My list is the definitive version.
AxleGreaser
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4464 (ISO) » Mon Nov 17, 2014 1:10 am

Post by AxleGreaser »

Sorry that should have been obvious
VOTE: Davesaz
Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4465 (ISO) » Mon Nov 17, 2014 1:14 am

Post by Shiro »

I dont get it nobody thinks beast is a bad lynch. Most see him at worst as average So why not ? Nobody agrees af anything othrr than beast isnt such a bsd choice. So why not ?

@Thor If beast wagon does go anywhere I am voting Dave. Why beast first ? Cause that how I feel. Both lean scum for me

@Slandar-sempai would u consider beast ?

P.Edit

I see kk slander if none. I am giving beast wagon a day before leaving it though.
AxleGreaser
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4466 (ISO) » Mon Nov 17, 2014 1:22 am

Post by AxleGreaser »

In post 4465, Shiro wrote:I dont get it nobody thinks beast is a bad lynch. Most see him at worst as average So why not ? Nobody agrees af anything othrr than beast isnt such a bsd choice. So why not ?

@Thor If beast wagon does go anywhere I am voting Dave. Why beast first ? Cause that how I feel. Both lean scum for me

@Slandar-sempai would u consider beast ?

P.Edit

I see kk slander if none. I am giving beast wagon a day before leaving it though.

He is not a good lynch.
You don't have a why, you really ought be trying for a good lynch yeah?

Accepting an effectively random chance of scum is a town losing strategy in most setups I know best from other sites.
Pretty sure town has to do significantly better than random to win.
People wont have alignment indicative reasons for voting beast.
Its bad from where I stand.
Bottom line:
If I wind up compromise voting beast today somehow, the odds of me playing a game again soon go down, that is not mafia.
Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4467 (ISO) » Mon Nov 17, 2014 1:34 am

Post by Shiro »

I do have a why. I mean look at the small interaction he had. Does it look town ?

He went from sorry life is hectic I am trying to catch up
To
Coincidentaly popping up right when mentioned/voted with a lol forgot abot game excuse just to defend self and then he went to sleep when discussion was about to start.
Mind you he said he coincidentally happened to talk when mentioned (which implies he entered to catch up) yet it just so happened to be a little before having to go to sleep.
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4468 (ISO) » Mon Nov 17, 2014 1:37 am

Post by Slandaar »

I feel like giving Beast another day is wise.

If I had a lack of scumreads then, yes, lynching him is more appealing but that isn't the issue.
beastcharizard
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #4469 (ISO) » Mon Nov 17, 2014 3:05 am

Post by beastcharizard »

I thought someone already hammered.

I will be caught up by day tomorrow for sure and then I can be useful. I promise.
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He

Post Post #4470 (ISO) » Mon Nov 17, 2014 3:11 am

Post by davesaz »

I get the feeling that Axle uses a triple standard for contradictions.
A really hair trigger one for people he's attacking, a who cares one for people he finds townish, and a gosh I never did that for ones he's accused of.
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4471 (ISO) » Mon Nov 17, 2014 3:20 am

Post by Slandaar »

In post 4469, beastcharizard wrote:I thought someone already hammered.

I will be caught up by day tomorrow for sure and then I can be useful. I promise.

Be useful today don't wait till tomorrow. Vote Boon.
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4472 (ISO) » Mon Nov 17, 2014 3:22 am

Post by Slandaar »

In post 4470, davesaz wrote:I get the feeling that Axle uses a triple standard for contradictions.
A really hair trigger one for people he's attacking, a who cares one for people he finds townish, and a gosh I never did that for ones he's accused of.

Dave are you voting one of the candidates for lynch today? or are you rebelling against the system because you are a cool kid?
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4473 (ISO) » Mon Nov 17, 2014 3:36 am

Post by Flubbernugget »

@tier
why is bear
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget