Survivor

Post Post #4400 (ISO) » Sun Nov 16, 2014 6:16 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4399, AxleGreaser wrote:@NEro
In post 4157, AxleGreaser wrote:
In post 4151, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 4149, Izariael wrote:
In post 4146, AxleGreaser wrote:
In post 4141, Boonskiies wrote:I plan to get to Lylo on this, because everything I said makes sense.

Scum have to get past lylo to win.
Why if you are town are you planning that town will ever be at lylo
?
It may all make sense to you. Maybe not to everyone else though.

Boon play the game not just your purposeful VI meta.

I really like the thought process of this post. Axle may be noisy in thread, but gems like this give me the impression that he isn't scum.

whiteknight the derp town more.

(as no one was wking boon there)

How do you know the derp is town?

If the Derp is known to you to be town (and you are town), why cant that just be a read by another towny?

As you seem quite convinced the derp is town, whats the white knighting protecting from?

I like how you fuss at me to answer questions/respond to your posts but you ignore mine like the plague.

I also wasn't saying that anyone was whiteknighing Boon, I was accusing IZ of whitenighting you.

scum often whiteknight town/folks not on thier team to get on their good side.

Boons is a claimed BP and lynchbait. If he's town then scum prob think he's telling the truth and they won't waste bullets on him (and will thus try to get him lynched) I don't think its some cray cray thought process that he expects to live. And thats why I think IZ calling your post a gem looks like whiteknighting to me.

Though gut still says that we should wait and see I do have one niggle that Boon started calling me scum as soon as I started talking about not letting him live to lylo.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
AxleGreaser
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4401 (ISO) » Sun Nov 16, 2014 6:34 pm

Post by AxleGreaser »

In post 4392, Thor665 wrote:
In post 4390, Nero Cain wrote:
vote:Thor

Finally remembered that you still
found me scummy
, eh?

Sorry I missed it
@Thor

When did he say that?

I only saw
In post 4356, Nero Cain wrote:Me being willing to PL Thor 'cause I'm unsure on him

unsure

In post 4214, Nero Cain wrote:I mostly wanted you to claim

want you to claim

In post 4318, Nero Cain wrote:Just 'cause I'm not a fluff monkey like TSO, Thor or Axle

Thinks Thor is a
fluff monkey
... (is that inherently scummy, and are these people different when town... appears not to matter/be considered) (hence assume this is PL not alignment related)

In post 4121, Nero Cain wrote:Would
pl

Thor

A way that is not too absurd to be considered that Nero can be curently trying and work out Thors alignment.
Spoiler: This spoiler contains Axle_Logic <open at own risk>
Ok so nero made this post.
In post 4318, Nero Cain wrote:This is my first game with Flubber. Him being easily mislynchable doesn't mean he's town here. I also don't think that Thor is an easy mislynch.

Nero does not think Thor is an easy mislynch.
If we assume that: Nero is town and not scum making a truthful heartfelt comment about how hard it has been to try and mislynch Thor...
and we assume that Nero is trying to PL thor for the policy reasons that Thor is a fluff monkey, and nero is unsure of him (null read)

If Nero succeeds in PLing Thor for those lame arsed policy reasons and Thor is not an easy mislynch then the fact that he succeeds must mean Thor is not being mislynched (because that isn't easy) and is thus actually scum!!!!
Thus Thor will think Thor is scum if and only if he PL's him for being an (unsure horrible fluff monkey) !!!!

Reading the above back I need to say two things. In trying desperately to find any semblance of Nero actually saying thor is scum I have lost contact with reality.
I am not currently drunk but I think I ought be, and if I get drunk I will stop posting as Thor PL's drunk posters. (I might even tend to scum read them and vote them, and that could be embarrassing as I also tend to scum read and vote self voters too.)
It is however a good thing I dont scum read and vote fluff monkeys or Id be in deep fluff monkey shit.

If you(reader) have saner way, that you think Nero is actually
scum reading
thor please tell me because I am already waist deep in fluff monkey shit.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #4402 (ISO) » Sun Nov 16, 2014 6:37 pm

Post by Thor665 »

In post 4393, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 4391, Thor665 wrote:i was pushing people to advance the wagon enough so I could get the claim out of the way - forcing both wagon accontability *and* a claim.

So...you wanted to get the claim out of the way and so did I but I am some how scummy for wanting the same thing you did?

Yours is the only viable wagon that I support unless an Axle or TSO wagon pops up *hint hint* or if the Josh B wagon grows.

Oooh, I'm sorry, i thought we were talking about my stalling.

Okay, so now you *agree* that I wasn't stalling and that what you were doing was advancing what I was advocating and advancing the game?
Okay good.

The difference was, it's not like I voted myself. I wanted people to vote me because they wished to lynch me.
If you had said 'I find you scummy' then we wouldn't have been having this conversation.
But you said you voted me to force a claim, no more, and no less - and *now* you apparently also find my lynchworthy even though the claim is about as alignment null as a claim can be.
Both reasons are reasons to find you scummy - which I do.

In post 4398, Izariael wrote:I don't understand your reaction given that we were in agreement earlier that the way he's lurking is scummy. Has your opinion on beast changed? I would have thought you of all people would be pleased to see this wagon take traction.

It's more just that, apparently, he's your second top read.
I was pushing him as a potential compromise when I was trying to see if I could get a counter going to myself (I couldn't).
That you leap from top scumread Thor to compromise lurker equates to a :neutral: face, yes.

In post 4401, AxleGreaser wrote:Sorry I missed it
@Thor

When did he say that?

I was actually calling his late vote in at that stage scummy because he "remembered" that he found me scummy.
Either he should have found me scummy for the claim, or for some explanations about the claim and voted me then.
Instead he sort of randomly waited some period of time and then voted me - that's feth weird.
Izariael
Izariael
Goon
Izariael
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4403 (ISO) » Sun Nov 16, 2014 6:39 pm

Post by Izariael »

In post 4400, Nero Cain wrote:Boons is a claimed BP and lynchbait. If he's town then scum prob think he's telling the truth and they won't waste bullets on him (and will thus try to get him lynched) I don't think its some cray cray thought process that he expects to live. And thats why I think IZ calling your post a gem looks like whiteknighting to me.

Huh? Boon's post had a distinct sense of "I don't need to do anything until we get to LyLo, and then that's when I'll do something" based on the conversation that was had. Axle brought forward the point that town's goal shouldn't BE to hit LyLo. We should be aiming to nail scum sooner than LyLo if possible. I liked the thought process that this was the perspective he chose to comment from rather than to sustain a hypothetical LyLo scenario.
I have the comprehensive ability of a vegetable.
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #4404 (ISO) » Sun Nov 16, 2014 6:41 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

he's squirming.
"Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
. That's my main; I just mod on
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #4405 (ISO) » Sun Nov 16, 2014 6:43 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Nero's the play toDay, boys. I'll eat my pants if he somehow (he won't) flips town.
"Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
AxleGreaser
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4406 (ISO) » Sun Nov 16, 2014 6:44 pm

Post by AxleGreaser »

(If you have oustanding questions that are important to you and working about who is scum as opposed to who you want to PL please indicate which they were.)
In post 4400, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 4399, AxleGreaser wrote:@NEro
In post 4157, AxleGreaser wrote:

(this is a reply to )

I really like the thought process of this post. Axle may be noisy in thread, but gems like this give me the impression that he isn't scum.

whiteknight the derp town more.

(as no one was wking boon there)

How do you know the derp is town?

If the Derp(Axle) is known to you to be town (and you are town), why cant that just be a read by another towny?

As you seem quite convinced the derp(Axle) is town, whats the white knighting protecting from?

I also wasn't saying that anyone was whiteknighing Boon, I was accusing IZ of whitenighting you.

Ok so you have now clarified who you were saying the derp was

Now please answer

How do you know the derp(Axle) is town?

If the Derp(Axle) is known to you to be town (and you are town), why cant that just be a read by another towny?

As you seem quite convinced the derp(Axle) is town, whats the white knighting protecting from?
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #4407 (ISO) » Sun Nov 16, 2014 6:47 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Axle, he thinks you, myself, and TSO are all derp town. We're also the 3 voting him, and he scum reads you two as well. Wait, he thinks you are derp town when he is scum reading you?!?! Gasp!!!! Yeah...come on...

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Izariael
Izariael
Goon
Izariael
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4408 (ISO) » Sun Nov 16, 2014 6:47 pm

Post by Izariael »

In post 4402, Thor665 wrote:
In post 4398, Izariael wrote:I don't understand your reaction given that we were in agreement earlier that the way he's lurking is scummy. Has your opinion on beast changed? I would have thought you of all people would be pleased to see this wagon take traction.

It's more just that, apparently, he's your second top read.
I was pushing him as a potential compromise when I was trying to see if I could get a counter going to myself (I couldn't).

That you leap from top scumread Thor to compromise lurker equates to a :neutral: face, yes.

Yes. This. Do you remember our earlier conversation? We came to (what I think) was an agreement that his lurking was scummy and yet others were willing to let it slide. However, I said that I was hesitant to support a lynch on him. The reason why is exactly as you said: I felt you were trying to get him going as a counter to yourself. (Which I did not state) Scum and Town-Thor would both have reason to push for the beast lynch, though scum-Thor moreso. The other reason being that I felt his lynch would be far less informative of the overall game state than that of a more active player (which I did state)

Also, we're at a MASQUERADE, so I've just thought that :neutral: was what your mask looked like. I didn't realize it was what your face was doing under the mask. Suddenly every statement you've made makes sense now.
I have the comprehensive ability of a vegetable.
AxleGreaser
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4409 (ISO) » Sun Nov 16, 2014 6:48 pm

Post by AxleGreaser »

Spoiler: EBWOP in the AxleLogic (that usually makes it unparsable :(
Thus
Thor
nero will think Thor is scum if and only if he(nero) PL's him(thor) for being an (unsure horrible fluff monkey) !!!!
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4410 (ISO) » Sun Nov 16, 2014 7:11 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4402, Thor665 wrote:If you had said 'I find you scummy' then we wouldn't have been having this conversation.
But you said you voted me to force a claim, no more, and no less - and *now* you apparently also find my lynchworthy even though the claim is about as alignment null as a claim can be.

I've explicitly stated that I'm perfectly fine with you eating rope and lightly suspected you. (I started saying this LONG before any intent to hammer claim.) There is no *and now*. Getting you to claim is moving the game along. That's not scummy in the least.

In post 4406, AxleGreaser wrote:How do you know the derp(Axle) is town?

All this was answered in my previous post but I'll help you out here.

If IZ is scum I think this points heavily to you town. Why should I not think that?

Yes, she can be town and have a town read on you but look at what you JUST posted. You are implying that she's a town read 'cause she's calling you town. If not, convince me of IZ town
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4411 (ISO) » Sun Nov 16, 2014 7:29 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

@Axxle
In post 4358, Nero Cain wrote:I thought you were scummy for claiming that Boons contradicted himself, when he didn't. Your reaction was to start questioning me and treating me like a scum read, which is the definition of a OMGUS attack. Yes, I know that OMGUS does come from town but it also comes from scum and I think its hard to tell the difference between the two.
IF you called someone scum and they attack you back, would you think they are scum or town?

but yeah, everything I've said makes sense, is town motivated and correct town play. If I'm going to get OMGUS attacked for stepping on toes then so be it I guess.

AxleGreaser
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4412 (ISO) » Sun Nov 16, 2014 7:47 pm

Post by AxleGreaser »

In post 4402, Thor665 wrote:

In post 4401, AxleGreaser wrote:Sorry I missed it
@Thor

When did he say that?

I was actually calling his late vote in at that stage scummy because he "remembered" that he found me scummy.
Either he should have found me scummy for the claim, or for some explanations about the claim and voted me then.
Instead he sort of randomly waited some period of time and then voted me - that's feth weird.

Err yeah except as I indicated I dont believe
Nero
has even yet actually literally "found you scummy"

His reads list explicitly did not include you as scummy,
just
(PLable)

since then to him you have been <
hes unsure of you
(),
wants thor to claim
(),
fluff monkey
()>,

TBMK absolutely no sign that he thinks/says that you are scum, or doing scummy things.

So no I dont accept he remembered he found you scummy, I cant find any time in the past (since the PL read) or present when he did find you scummy and scum reads you.

Vote you, yes, he does that, scum reads you.... nah.

Spoiler: sig
(Oh yeah I might just change my Sig to: Axle(IAmNotAnAnimalIAmAFluffMonkey)Greaser // still cogitating // sigs is spr srs bz)

Also @Thread why are more people not voting Nero the policy lyncher?

@Thor so do actually think the dave wagon is a goer?

How about you vote Nero, the guy that wants to PL you but hasn't even summoned the courage to say "I think Thor is scum and I want to vote him for that reason."
I ran out of plausible town stories for Nero's play a little while ago.
How about voting Nero or tell me why Dave is worse and more likely to get lynched? States my position at that time fairly succinctly.
AxleGreaser
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4413 (ISO) » Sun Nov 16, 2014 8:00 pm

Post by AxleGreaser »

In post 4410, Nero Cain wrote:
All this was answered in my previous post but I'll help you out here.

Utter rubbish, poppycock, balderdash, fluff monkey dung.
You made statements that are about Boon

The only part of your post at all related to my questions that you claim to have answered is this
In post 4400, Nero Cain wrote:I was accusing IZ of whitenighting you.

Which is pure mafia theoretical fluff.

If IZ is scum I think this points heavily to you town. Why should I not think that?

Well this is not what you original statement meant at all.

You said
In post 4141, Boonskiies wrote:I plan to get to Lylo on this, because everything I said makes sense.

?

whiteknight the derp town(Axle) more.

That statement refers to me as derp town as if you already know.

In post 4404, Boonskiies wrote:he's squirming.

I think so too, but still no ones (not enough) voting.
What the hell is wrong with town, everyone have shy bladders or what?
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4414 (ISO) » Sun Nov 16, 2014 8:11 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4411, Nero Cain wrote:@Axxle
In post 4358, Nero Cain wrote:I thought you were scummy for claiming that Boons contradicted himself, when he didn't. Your reaction was to start questioning me and treating me like a scum read, which is the definition of a OMGUS attack. Yes, I know that OMGUS does come from town but it also comes from scum and I think its hard to tell the difference between the two.
IF you called someone scum and they attack you back, would you think they are scum or town?

AxleGreaser
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4415 (ISO) » Sun Nov 16, 2014 8:22 pm

Post by AxleGreaser »

In post 4411, Nero Cain wrote:is town motivated and correct town play.

A PL Lynch list that long, for players with filter and content that size, is according to you
"correct town play"

In post 4121, Nero Cain wrote:
Would pl

Axle
T S O
Thor
The Fonz
beastcharizard

not even in my nightmares is that correct town play

that you then want to PL Thor because '
you are unsure of him
' and he is a '
fluff monkey
'...

Spoiler: What is a fluff monkey (more AxleLogic?)
BTW do you even know what a fluff monkey is? It is not monkey fluff:
This and not this is a fluff monkey. And FYI: as an AxleGreaser I say being a FluffMonkey is an honourable existence, if all men could say as much it would be better world.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4416 (ISO) » Sun Nov 16, 2014 8:28 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4413, AxleGreaser wrote:
In post 4400, Nero Cain wrote:I was accusing IZ of whitenighting you.

Which is pure mafia theoretical fluff.

I don't think its fair to blast for answering your questions when this was the only explanation.

like here

"As you seem quite convinced the derp(Axle) is town, whats the white knighting protecting from?"

like you can't go "oh why would scum whiteknight me?"

and then fuss when the only explanation is the scum whiteknight to buddy up to a player.

Well this is not what you original statement meant at all.

You said

?

whiteknight the derp town(Axle) more.

That statement refers to me as derp town as if you already know.

I think Iz is scum, so I think this makes you not IZ scum. That's totes logical and is consistent with my claim of calling you derp town. I can't see any reason why you think that I SHOULDN'T think you are town if IZ is scum unless you are now claiming to be scum.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4417 (ISO) » Sun Nov 16, 2014 8:29 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

keep ignoring the fuck out of 4358.

AxleGreaser
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4418 (ISO) » Sun Nov 16, 2014 8:39 pm

Post by AxleGreaser »

In post 4417, Nero Cain wrote:keep ignoring the fuck out of 4358.

Well I would as i thought he questions pointless but as you claim they are important, I will answer them here in spoiler

Spoiler: Nero important to be answered questions
In post 4358, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 4341, AxleGreaser wrote:Early D1. reasons (ask fonz what awas decent at 1119 (IIRC I saw stuff but did say anything (was busy))

weak kneed limp wristed pushes. 2600

Contrary to his memory he argued several points in defence of Boon. 2975 has a spoiler with links back to what he said. and it just keeps going.... 3026

3383 discrepancy between how bad NC claims the pereV case is today (horrible) and how much he said or did anything about that.
3541 << example of explicit (convenient) shift in how the PereV case was viewed. (3576 3580 3581
3585 Scummy ground shifting Bullshit.

and then there is the intent to hammer stuff (for the purpose of getting a claim(intent)) from just before

your "reasons" are bad.

not a question

I thought you were scummy for claiming that Boons contradicted himself, when he didn't. Your reaction was to start questioning me and treating me like a scum read, which is the definition of a OMGUS attack. Yes, I know that OMGUS does come from town but it also comes from scum and I think its hard to tell the difference between the two. IF you called someone scum and they attack you back, would you think they are scum or town?

Yes and no. As it depends on intent. I have developed strong town reads on people because they attacked me. (If they are town they have to try and work out my alignment somehow)
I have developed strong scum reads on people because they neither attacked me, nor worked out my alignment, but somehow just knew.
As for your point I frequently check out people who are scum reading me, one advantage of doing it at that time is they have no excuse to run away and not talk to me.

Yea, I never said that I didn't defend Boons. Now I did say that I'm not using his VI status to call him town. Is that what you are talking about? If so, there's a big difference.

The rest of the stuff about my belief that the PV case was lame and that I contradicted myself is more rubbish.

You are also retroactively claiming that I was scummy on d1 despite not saying anything until I attacked you. Still ok with pling Axle.

No questions here, and as you claim you are PLing me then me answering your questions so you can determine my alignment is inherently pointless as you claim you are PLing me not because of determining my alignment.

BTW Which policy are you PLing me for? Is it on the wiki (or one that only exits in your head).
I looked up fluff monkey on the mafia scum wiki and it wasn't there.

Please show me what was relevant about getting these questions answered.
AxleGreaser
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4419 (ISO) » Sun Nov 16, 2014 8:42 pm

Post by AxleGreaser »

Ahh when you kept quoting the same post with one bit bold, I had assumed the bolding was in the original.

There is this Marvellous thing that we fluff monkeys invented, its called words. When you add then to posts, they convey meaning. try it.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4420 (ISO) » Sun Nov 16, 2014 8:45 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4415, AxleGreaser wrote:
In post 4411, Nero Cain wrote:is town motivated and correct town play.

A PL Lynch list that long, for players with filter and content that size, is according to you
"correct town play"

In post 4121, Nero Cain wrote:
Would pl

Axle
T S O
Thor
The Fonz
beastcharizard

not even in my nightmares is that correct town play

that you then want to PL Thor because '
you are unsure of him
' and he is a '
fluff monkey
'...

Spoiler: What is a fluff monkey (more AxleLogic?)
BTW do you even know what a fluff monkey is? It is not monkey fluff:
This and not this is a fluff monkey. And FYI: as an AxleGreaser I say being a FluffMonkey is an honourable existence, if all men could say as much it would be better world.

I do have a serious question here. Do you even know what the term policy lynch means? The wiki definition is "Most commonly, it describes the lynch of a player who is not found to be particularly scummy, but because the player's bad play will hurt the town later on." but IMO I'm including players that are a little bit scummy and are hard to read 'cause their play is bad. In EVERY game, no one is going to get all the lynches they want all the time, these are essentially my compromise lynches.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4421 (ISO) » Sun Nov 16, 2014 8:48 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4418, AxleGreaser wrote:

I thought you were scummy for claiming that Boons contradicted himself, when he didn't. Your reaction was to start questioning me and treating me like a scum read, which is the definition of a OMGUS attack. Yes, I know that OMGUS does come from town but it also comes from scum and I think its hard to tell the difference between the two. IF you called someone scum and they attack you back, would you think they are scum or town?

Yes and no. As it depends on intent. I have developed strong town reads on people because they attacked me. (If they are town they have to try and work out my alignment somehow)
I have developed strong scum reads on people because they neither attacked me, nor worked out my alignment, but somehow just knew.
As for your point I frequently check out people who are scum reading me, one advantage of doing it at that time is they have no excuse to run away and not talk to me.

k. Explain what you think my intent was.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4422 (ISO) » Sun Nov 16, 2014 8:51 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4419, AxleGreaser wrote:There is this Marvellous thing that we fluff monkeys invented, its called words. When you add then to posts, they convey meaning. try it.

my bad. I thought it was fairly obvious that my bolding a question and then reposting it when I never got a response was me expecting an answer to said question. I just keep forgetting that the education system is real bad these days.

AxleGreaser
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4423 (ISO) » Sun Nov 16, 2014 9:07 pm

Post by AxleGreaser »

In post 4422, Nero Cain wrote:my bad. I thought it was fairly obvious that my bolding a question and then reposting it when I never got a response was me expecting an answer to said question. I just keep forgetting that the education system is real bad these days.

In post 4419, AxleGreaser wrote:Ahh when you kept quoting the same post with one bit bold, I had assumed the bolding was in the original.

I am sorry your schooling was so bad for you.
My schooling was so long ago now I dont suffer from this bad modern schooling thing of which you speak.

I for instance don't tend to clip out the inconvenient parts of a post, so as to make cheap shot points.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4424 (ISO) » Sun Nov 16, 2014 9:09 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4423, AxleGreaser wrote:My schooling was so long ago now I dont suffer from this bad modern schooling thing of which you speak.

could have fooled me.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”