T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4275 (ISO) » Sun Nov 16, 2014 11:34 am

Post by T S O »

In post 4250, Boonskiies wrote:You also were WK'ing me so hard earlier.

no he wasn't
"i have the sickest grossest feeling that even if it's my lynch today, my townflip still won't lead to a tso lynch, and then he'll find some bullshit way to reason either shooting or lynching gm tomorrow because if there's anyone who can strongarm a mislynch despite his reads or cases being proved wrong time and again it's tso"
-Marquis
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4276 (ISO) » Sun Nov 16, 2014 11:36 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4274, Boonskiies wrote:Nero's trying to brush me aside now so he doesn't slip up.

ummm..no
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #4277 (ISO) » Sun Nov 16, 2014 11:36 am

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 4253, Slandaar wrote:
In post 4246, Boonskiies wrote:@Shiro - are you not fucking reading either? I thought Reinoe was scum in the game I referenced, and thought Thor was in the same position. Which would make Thor scum. I was wrong about Reinoe being scum there, so I unvoted. HOW THE FUCK ARE YOU PEOPLE NOT UNDERSTANDING THIS?

Alright I will bite Boonsie. If you only vaguely remembered the incident then why didn't you check before pushing for a hammer?

It's not just the mistake it's the lack of thought shown into your read when someone is L-1. It looks like you didn't care and just wanted to push the lynch through. I do find it hard to imagine forgetting Reinoe is town when you yourself performed the gambit too...

Did you think I cared about the game enough to make sure? This is also a response to your statement made. Also, I have now grown a little more interest in this game, as I believe it has shown.
"Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
. That's my main; I just mod on
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #4278 (ISO) » Sun Nov 16, 2014 11:36 am

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 4276, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 4274, Boonskiies wrote:Nero's trying to brush me aside now so he doesn't slip up.

ummm..no

You don't do well under pressure, do you?
"Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
TierShift
TierShift
Jack of All Trades
TierShift
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4279 (ISO) » Sun Nov 16, 2014 11:37 am

Post by TierShift »

Let's add josh to the shaky category.

I would be most happy with a beastcharizard lynch right now. He is actively not trying to contribute.
VOTE: beast

I so hope gm somehow confirms thor's claim s we can flashwagon this
TierShift
TierShift
Jack of All Trades
TierShift
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4280 (ISO) » Sun Nov 16, 2014 11:38 am

Post by TierShift »

Boon, my fonz read comes from the tobyloby era and his first posts. Haven't been paying attention to him much, but I do kbow I like his open-mindedness.
Quite a strong read.
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4281 (ISO) » Sun Nov 16, 2014 11:38 am

Post by Slandaar »

In post 4269, Boonskiies wrote:My favored alignment is scum. I have barely put any effort into this game.

Earlier in the day you seemed involved but that wasn't the point I was making. When you were town being wagoned you showed a lot less emotion or care while here... completely different.
TierShift
TierShift
Jack of All Trades
TierShift
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4282 (ISO) » Sun Nov 16, 2014 11:39 am

Post by TierShift »

Also nero is very high on my scum list but I have never taken the effort to ISO him. Everything he says feels wrong though.
The Fonz
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4283 (ISO) » Sun Nov 16, 2014 11:39 am

Post by The Fonz »

Unvote, Vote: Boonskiies

You know what? This is the perfect opportunity to scratch the Boon itch. HE IS NEVER GETTING NIGHTKILLED. I also expect him to keep on derping non-alignment relevantly the rest of the way. Which, as I said earlier, means we either a) waste some kind of investigation on the least useful possible person to confirm as town, b) lynch him - in which case now is the optimal possible time - any later lynch we pass up to lynch him is a higher opportunity cost than this lynch (we'd either have higher odds of hitting scum just at random, or flipped scum to work off and either way probably more night action info) which is likely to be rushed and satisfy no-one anyway c) Gamble the entire game on the hope he's town, or d) Hope for a miracle. I'm not religious, and I'd hate myself if we did c) and lost.

Just to be clear - this is an unrepentant policy vote. I happen to think neither Dave nor Josh are any more likely than Boon to flip scum. But I'd probably do it anyway.

Anyone who refuses to vote Boonskiies now forfeits the right to call him scum later barring one of the best cases I've ever seen.

P-Edit: Lol, Ninja'd by Boon playing the martyr. Lovely.
Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4284 (ISO) » Sun Nov 16, 2014 11:40 am

Post by Shiro »

In post 4277, Boonskiies wrote:
In post 4253, Slandaar wrote:
In post 4246, Boonskiies wrote:@Shiro - are you not fucking reading either? I thought Reinoe was scum in the game I referenced, and thought Thor was in the same position. Which would make Thor scum. I was wrong about Reinoe being scum there, so I unvoted. HOW THE FUCK ARE YOU PEOPLE NOT UNDERSTANDING THIS?

Alright I will bite Boonsie. If you only vaguely remembered the incident then why didn't you check before pushing for a hammer?

It's not just the mistake it's the lack of thought shown into your read when someone is L-1. It looks like you didn't care and just wanted to push the lynch through. I do find it hard to imagine forgetting Reinoe is town when you yourself performed the gambit too...

Did you think I cared about the game enough to make sure? This is also a response to your statement made. Also, I have now grown a little more interest in this game, as I believe it has shown.

Well it seemed you were super into the game early day 2 but you kinda MIA on us
TierShift
TierShift
Jack of All Trades
TierShift
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4285 (ISO) » Sun Nov 16, 2014 11:40 am

Post by TierShift »

In post 4281, Slandaar wrote:
In post 4269, Boonskiies wrote:My favored alignment is scum. I have barely put any effort into this game.

Earlier in the day you seemed involved but that wasn't the point I was making. When you were town being wagoned you showed a lot less emotion or care while here... completely different.

This is single game meta or smething with low sample size. Go sit in the faulty meta use corner.
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #4286 (ISO) » Sun Nov 16, 2014 11:41 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Which game are you referring me to being town and wagon'd? The one we were talking about earlier? I got hammered in my sleep. I would have thrown a fit. I tend to be much calmer as scum. I have thrown many town tantrums in my games.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4287 (ISO) » Sun Nov 16, 2014 11:42 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4279, TierShift wrote:I so hope gm somehow confirms thor's claim

:facepalm:

GM won't be able to confirm this. In what game, on this site, have you seen a player been told who targeted them?

In post 4282, TierShift wrote:Also nero is very high on my scum list but I have never taken the effort to ISO him. Everything he says feels wrong though.

OMGUS much.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #4288 (ISO) » Sun Nov 16, 2014 11:43 am

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 4282, TierShift wrote:Also nero is very high on my scum list but I have never taken the effort to ISO him. Everything he says feels wrong though.

Please ISO him. I can't see a town ISO ever looking like that.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4289 (ISO) » Sun Nov 16, 2014 11:44 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Would you stop helping the scumteam?

T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4290 (ISO) » Sun Nov 16, 2014 11:45 am

Post by T S O »

I would be up for a Nero Cain lynch on policy basis alone.

Not sure about Boon though.
"i have the sickest grossest feeling that even if it's my lynch today, my townflip still won't lead to a tso lynch, and then he'll find some bullshit way to reason either shooting or lynching gm tomorrow because if there's anyone who can strongarm a mislynch despite his reads or cases being proved wrong time and again it's tso"
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4291 (ISO) » Sun Nov 16, 2014 11:45 am

Post by T S O »

Nero, I think rope and your neck would work well together. What do you say?
-Marquis
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4292 (ISO) » Sun Nov 16, 2014 11:47 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I think you need to grow the fuck up.

T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4293 (ISO) » Sun Nov 16, 2014 11:47 am

Post by T S O »

I'm still young enough to not have the comment be relevant, sorry!
-Marquis
Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4294 (ISO) » Sun Nov 16, 2014 11:48 am

Post by Shiro »

In post 4265, Nero Cain wrote:I don't think I ever said anything about him being read as a VI

Shiro wrote:
In post 2620, Nero Cain wrote:Well,
Boon is a claimed VI
. He softclaimed yesterday. He said he'd talk about it today. I think its obvious that his softclaim was going to be and will be for the remainder of the game until he flips (or full claims), a major point of discussion. As I said, he's a claimed Vi (and maybe I'm giving him too much credit here) I don't actually think he's dumb enough to go "hey ya'll are going to talk about me!" and then when you ask him why he thinks that (which was a super dumb questions anways) he talks about the hoods?

In post 4145, Nero Cain wrote:Whats wrong with it? I'm not getting it?
He's a derpy VI
-or he atleast pretends like he is-and in this game in a claimed bulletproof townie and thus tried to (though a rather horrible job) draw the nk. Then in a bout of self awareness claims he wasn't going to get nked 'cause he was mislynch bait. Well, scum usually don't nk someone they think they can get lynched and or hedge against so exactly why is that bullshit?

@Nero I am pretty sure you did

So any comments on that ?
AxleGreaser
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4295 (ISO) » Sun Nov 16, 2014 11:49 am

Post by AxleGreaser »

In post 4218, Thor665 wrote:Why are more people not voting Dave?
Even if you hate Boon for his derptitude play - Dave was doing the same things and kind of being shifty about it at the same time.

VOTE: davesaz
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4296 (ISO) » Sun Nov 16, 2014 11:50 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4293, T S O wrote:I'm still young enough to not have the comment be relevant, sorry!

Well that makes sense.

The Fonz
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4297 (ISO) » Sun Nov 16, 2014 11:51 am

Post by The Fonz »

Nero's weird, because I suspected him early, then he attacks me hard (which I grudgingly see as kinda townish) then started today really well, then vanished... he's had periods of active lurk, periods of nonactivity, and bursts of decent-ish scumhunting.

More to the point - I do not feel there is time to do a new case-based wagon properly. I think there may be enough people who don't want to have to deal with the Boon headache. I mean... does anyone at all think Boon is a worse-than-random lynch? Because at this stage, I'm fine with a basically random lynch with positive externalities.

Also, Thor: make a smurfing case.
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #4298 (ISO) » Sun Nov 16, 2014 11:52 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Look at Nero actively avoiding everything anyone is putting against him. He's the lynch for today, people. It is NOT a random lynch. Fonz is probably his buddy trying to save Nero by going after me instead of drawing focus on Nero.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
TierShift
TierShift
Jack of All Trades
TierShift
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4299 (ISO) » Sun Nov 16, 2014 11:53 am

Post by TierShift »

In post 4287, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 4279, TierShift wrote:I so hope gm somehow confirms thor's claim

:facepalm:

GM won't be able to confirm this. In what game, on this site, have you seen a player been told who targeted them?

Some roles get a result, yaknow

OMGUS much.

HAVE YOU VOTED ME YOU COCKROACH?

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”