Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #4250 (ISO) » Sun Nov 16, 2014 11:03 am

Post by Boonskiies »

You also were WK'ing me so hard earlier.
"Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
. That's my main; I just mod on
Boonskiies
Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4251 (ISO) » Sun Nov 16, 2014 11:05 am

Post by Shiro »

In post 4246, Boonskiies wrote:@Shiro - are you not fucking reading either? I thought Reinoe was scum in the game I referenced, and thought Thor was in the same position. Which would make Thor scum. I was wrong about Reinoe being scum there, so I unvoted. HOW THE FUCK ARE YOU PEOPLE NOT UNDERSTANDING THIS?

Shiro wrote: Cause apart from this mistake I had a pretty good town read on Boon dunno if that alone is enough to shake it

^Are you reading ? As I said apart from this mistake. I have a solid town read on you so I am willing to believe it was an honest mistake and not shake that read
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #4252 (ISO) » Sun Nov 16, 2014 11:07 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Yes, I am reading. And that's exactly why I'm mad. It should make me seem MORE town that I made the mistake.
"Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4253 (ISO) » Sun Nov 16, 2014 11:07 am

Post by Slandaar »

In post 4246, Boonskiies wrote:@Shiro - are you not fucking reading either? I thought Reinoe was scum in the game I referenced, and thought Thor was in the same position. Which would make Thor scum. I was wrong about Reinoe being scum there, so I unvoted. HOW THE FUCK ARE YOU PEOPLE NOT UNDERSTANDING THIS?

Alright I will bite Boonsie. If you only vaguely remembered the incident then why didn't you check before pushing for a hammer?

It's not just the mistake it's the lack of thought shown into your read when someone is L-1. It looks like you didn't care and just wanted to push the lynch through. I do find it hard to imagine forgetting Reinoe is town when you yourself performed the gambit too...
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4254 (ISO) » Sun Nov 16, 2014 11:08 am

Post by Slandaar »

In post 4243, Shiro wrote:Slandar were u suspicious of him from before or just this?

Not before no.
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #4255 (ISO) » Sun Nov 16, 2014 11:09 am

Post by Boonskiies »

As soon as I realized Reinoe was actually town in that game I
instantly
took my vote off in fear of someone hammering.

I performed the gambit because I thought Reinoe was scum in that game. Even in that game, I thought Reinoe had flipped scum, and it took me until my death there to realize that he was town. I wasn't the only one that did that there, either.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #4256 (ISO) » Sun Nov 16, 2014 11:10 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Was caught up in the moment. Sorry for actually trying to fucking help. I'll go back to doing nothing.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4257 (ISO) » Sun Nov 16, 2014 11:10 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4249, Boonskiies wrote:
In post 4245, Nero Cain wrote:give me an example of me twisting words and taking things out of context.

My whole situation.

I don't think I am?

You were in a game and fake hammered someone who was town. In this game Thor reacted the same way and yet you said to hammer him 'cause he was scum for it. Someone said that was silly and I agreed. What exactly am I misrepping here?

In post 4250, Boonskiies wrote:You also were WK'ing me so hard earlier.

I don't believe I did this. I suggested we shouldn't lynch you right off the bat but that's all. Ironically Thor is now arguing the same thing.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #4258 (ISO) » Sun Nov 16, 2014 11:11 am

Post by Boonskiies »

I'm fucking done. ^ This guy.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4259 (ISO) » Sun Nov 16, 2014 11:11 am

Post by Shiro »

In post 4252, Boonskiies wrote:Yes, I am reading. And that's exactly why I'm mad. It should make me seem MORE town that I made the mistake.

I do not find the mistake all that scummy but the fact you pushed a hammer based on it while you yourself vaguely remembered it is odd. I mean you vaguely remembered it so why push it for hammer ?

P.edit
OH MY GOD SLANDAR-SEMPAI are we ....are we teaming up on something ?
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #4260 (ISO) » Sun Nov 16, 2014 11:13 am

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 4257, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 4249, Boonskiies wrote:
In post 4245, Nero Cain wrote:give me an example of me twisting words and taking things out of context.

My whole situation.

I don't think I am?

You were in a game and fake hammered someone who was town.
In this game Thor reacted the same way and yet you said to hammer him 'cause he was scum for it. Someone said that was silly and I agreed. What exactly am I misrepping here?

In post 4250, Boonskiies wrote:You also were WK'ing me so hard earlier.

I don't believe I did this. I suggested we shouldn't lynch you right off the bat but that's all. Ironically Thor is now arguing the same thing.

If you would read my fucking posts, you would have found out by now that I thought Reinoe was actually scum in that game, which, with your logic, would make me think Thor was actually scum. I realized Reinoe wasn't actually scum, so I unvoted, MEANING I WASN'T VOTING SOMEONE I THOUGHT WAS TOWN. GOD FUCKING DAMN.

@Shiro - I remembered his nurse claim, and the fact that I fake hammered. I didn't remember the playerlist much, or what game it was.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4261 (ISO) » Sun Nov 16, 2014 11:15 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4258, Boonskiies wrote:I'm fucking done. ^ This guy.

and now you are claiming that you made a mistake so ok? so no, I'm not misrepping anything.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4262 (ISO) » Sun Nov 16, 2014 11:16 am

Post by Shiro »

Nero you did kinda defended Boon in more than once occasion before. If I recall correctly. Saying that he is genraly read as VI town and the like.

He wasn't in your lynch canditates either
Scripten
Scripten
Mafia Scum
Scripten
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4263 (ISO) » Sun Nov 16, 2014 11:17 am

Post by Scripten »

In post 4262, Shiro wrote:Nero you did kinda defended Boon in more than once occasion before. If I recall correctly. Saying that he is genraly read as VI town and the like.

He wasn't in your lynch canditates either

That's not white knighting, tho. That's just a basic VI town read.
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #4264 (ISO) » Sun Nov 16, 2014 11:18 am

Post by Boonskiies »

There was far more to it, Scripten. Check his ISO.

@Nero - I claimed when I unvoted Thor. I've been bringing it up often. It's not just now. Read...my...fucking...posts.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4265 (ISO) » Sun Nov 16, 2014 11:22 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I don't think I ever said anything about him being read as a VI. The only things I remember arguing is that he's claimed bp and we shouldn't lynch him right off the bat and that his d1 softclaim wasn't super scummy as Tier and garmr said it was.

I'm not even quite sure what he arguing now. I'm not even voting Boon so I don't understand what he thinks I'm doing.

TierShift
TierShift
Jack of All Trades
TierShift
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4266 (ISO) » Sun Nov 16, 2014 11:26 am

Post by TierShift »

So josh is making more sense than he usually is.
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #4267 (ISO) » Sun Nov 16, 2014 11:27 am

Post by Boonskiies »

I'm not scum reading you for your play towards me. I voted for you because I legitimately feel you are scum. You aren't really voting anyone this game. You've voted Thor and Flubber...(not going to count TobyLoby from early game). Thor...and Flubber...come on. Two always easily mislynched people. Also, you aren't giving much information really. You are flat out sprouting fluff, repeating things that's already been said, and you are asking easy to ask questions that make it
seem
like you are doing something. You are playing very neutral, and seem hesitant to do anything basically. Scum tends to have that hesitance a lot, as they feel vulnerable when they are the center, and you don't have to defend anything you do because of this.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4268 (ISO) » Sun Nov 16, 2014 11:27 am

Post by Slandaar »

Boon I am just going to say something I believe in and you respond how you see fit; People care more when they are their favored alignment.
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #4269 (ISO) » Sun Nov 16, 2014 11:28 am

Post by Boonskiies »

My favored alignment is scum. I have barely put any effort into this game.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #4270 (ISO) » Sun Nov 16, 2014 11:29 am

Post by Boonskiies »

I'd also be willing to take the PL if we need to do that, as I'm just going to end up being a mislynch later, and that's going to piss me off.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
TierShift
TierShift
Jack of All Trades
TierShift
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4271 (ISO) » Sun Nov 16, 2014 11:29 am

Post by TierShift »

In post 4190, reinoe wrote:
In post 3837, reinoe wrote:
In post 3777, TierShift wrote:
In post 3774, reinoe wrote:
In post 3769, TierShift wrote:flub, it is time.

VOTE: dave

I'll read more throughly tomorrow.

Why leans-town Dave instead of obvscum Thor?

because thor is not really scum.

regardless of his alignment,
there's at least 1 sucm on his wagon now.
Who is it, according to you?

1) Why is thor not really scum?
2) Why is Dave somehow scummier than thor?
3) How do you know the stuff in red? Thor's wagon looks towny therefore I can't be sure who's the scum on it.

@Also tiershift
:up: :up: :up: :up:

1. He's not scared of being lynched, pushes his beliefs till the last mmemt, doesn't compromise on garmr/josh when presented with the opportunity.
2. Thor is town; therefore anyone who I don't townread is scummier. Also his vote stinked and he parroted.
3.8 (?) man wagon? Definite scum on there, especially when the wagonee is town. When he's scum, scum go for towncred. Basic stuff. Never fails.
Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4272 (ISO) » Sun Nov 16, 2014 11:31 am

Post by Shiro »

In post 2620, Nero Cain wrote:Well,
Boon is a claimed VI
. He softclaimed yesterday. He said he'd talk about it today. I think its obvious that his softclaim was going to be and will be for the remainder of the game until he flips (or full claims), a major point of discussion. As I said, he's a claimed Vi (and maybe I'm giving him too much credit here) I don't actually think he's dumb enough to go "hey ya'll are going to talk about me!" and then when you ask him why he thinks that (which was a super dumb questions anways) he talks about the hoods?

In post 4145, Nero Cain wrote:Whats wrong with it? I'm not getting it?
He's a derpy VI
-or he atleast pretends like he is-and in this game in a claimed bulletproof townie and thus tried to (though a rather horrible job) draw the nk. Then in a bout of self awareness claims he wasn't going to get nked 'cause he was mislynch bait. Well, scum usually don't nk someone they think they can get lynched and or hedge against so exactly why is that bullshit?

@Nero I am pretty sure you did
TierShift
TierShift
Jack of All Trades
TierShift
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4273 (ISO) » Sun Nov 16, 2014 11:31 am

Post by TierShift »

Here gonna come the great townlist:
Thor
Fonz
Reinoe
Axle
Tso
(Flub)
(Iza)
Between brackets are shaky.
All the other players are game!
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #4274 (ISO) » Sun Nov 16, 2014 11:34 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Nero's trying to brush me aside now so he doesn't slip up.

@Tiershift - I actually do like that list. (minus Fonz; I don't have a read on him. Did he claim something and I just missed it?)
I wouldn't have even put Flub/Iza on my list though.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”