Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4225 (ISO) » Sun Nov 16, 2014 10:27 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4223, Thor665 wrote:
In post 4214, Nero Cain wrote:I mostly wanted you to claim.

Then you are a pro-scum player.

I disagree. Its 3 days till deadline and you were NOT going to claim until intent was declared so I declared intent so you'd claim and town would have the option to do something else if we wished.

In post 4214, Nero Cain wrote:So why'd you target GM?

Who should I have targeted instead?[/quote]
Your biggest townread, who you thought the scum would shoot at.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
reinoe
reinoe
Mafia Scum
reinoe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4226 (ISO) » Sun Nov 16, 2014 10:29 am

Post by reinoe »

In post 4211, Slandaar wrote:No.

The one with Bob/Elyse etc and were lynched D1. That is obviously what he is talking about.

OK...

In that game I was a vanilla townie but fake-claimed nurse when there was three days left...
In that game Boonskiies fake hammered me on D1.
I got pissed off and said fuck it Elyse and Hiplop is scum and boons is also scum for hammering without intent. Then I said I was going to bed.
People said that I should post a full reads list instead of going to be and I said no.
People accused my reaction of being "fake" because a real townie would have given a full reads list instead of going to bed.
Then I came back later and posted a reads list but without reasons.
Then I got hammered because nobody was moving votes even though lots of people were calling hiplop scum (and he was). P.S. Elyse was also scum and Boonskiies, Slandaar and I were all town in that game.

There are some important differences though...
1) I claimed my role without saying "I'll claim if there's intent". I just claimed so that people could discuss etc and not have to worry about deadline.
2) I still posted "final thoughts" on three players, just not a full reads list. thor admits that he might have been hammered but still posted no information for town.

addendum
3) Hiplop claimed Jailkeeper even though he was a scum roleblocker.

I've provided a link in case anyone wants to check what I've said.
Scum typically need to fabricate reasons for scumreads...

Selkie
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #4227 (ISO) » Sun Nov 16, 2014 10:30 am

Post by Boonskiies »

^ that.
"Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
. That's my main; I just mod on
Boonskiies
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4228 (ISO) » Sun Nov 16, 2014 10:36 am

Post by Slandaar »

Boon just got caught with his hand in the cookie jar.

Don't let him weasel out because he is a 'VI'
Scripten
Scripten
Mafia Scum
Scripten
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4229 (ISO) » Sun Nov 16, 2014 10:41 am

Post by Scripten »

In post 4224, Thor665 wrote:
Because an L-1 wagon is more useful for town later for analysis purposes.

Thor665:
goodmorning, Izariael, reinoe, Flubbernugget, davesaz, Josh_B, Boonskiies, Shiro, Nero Cain(Intent)

Okay, can you give highlights from your wagon for us?
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4230 (ISO) » Sun Nov 16, 2014 10:41 am

Post by Slandaar »

In post 4222, Boonskiies wrote:I only vaguely remembered it anyways

I only vaguely remembered it guys but I decided to push the angle anyways!
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4231 (ISO) » Sun Nov 16, 2014 10:41 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4212, Scripten wrote:
In post 4209, Nero Cain wrote:@Slandaar

let me get this correct....in a previous game Boon fake hammered someone. And Boon pointed out that he's done the same thing and you think Boon is scum for that?

He fake-hammered someone, they had Thor's reaction, and they were town.

He claims that Thor is scum because he did what another player did in the same situation as town.

Which is pretty dumb, not gonna lie.

TBF, waiting till intent to hammer and not not giving final reads is anti-town play. But if Boons thinks Thor is scum 'cause he had the same reaction as town in another game is pretty silly. It makes me feel bad that I'm arguing to not lynch him right off the bat in case he was telling the truth. I guess its possible that he plays up the VI card to avoid getting lynched. Though I have learned that I don't want to play with him ever again
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #4232 (ISO) » Sun Nov 16, 2014 10:43 am

Post by Thor665 »

In post 4225, Nero Cain wrote:I disagree. Its 3 days till deadline and you were NOT going to claim until intent was declared so I declared intent so you'd claim and town would have the option to do something else if we wished.

Oh, my bad, normally when people play pro-town and offer hammer intent they consider the intent to be offered on a scummy player.
You hedged away from that and went with 'role reveal' aka rolfishing aka a pro-scum move.

In post 4225, Nero Cain wrote:Your biggest townread, who you thought the scum would shoot at.

For that I would have needed a shining town read in a game I had repeatedly been describing as full of poor town play.

@Slandaar - he's a claimed BP. Please let's just have a cop or a weak doc or a gunsmith or something check him first. I would *love* it if he's an actual BP town player and it's a laugh on scum who need to deal with him. Heck, at that point I'll sit around and rile at him until he becomes useful or replaces out. I'm not going to lynch him on a concept of 'cruddy play' on Day 2 with a PR claim sitting on him in a large.

Pick another option.

Hey Dave is right here.
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #4233 (ISO) » Sun Nov 16, 2014 10:44 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Can you guys pay the fuck attention at all? I unvoted. God damn ignorance. I don't want Thor lynched. Stop being held up on something completely irrelevant, and actually read what happened.
"Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #4234 (ISO) » Sun Nov 16, 2014 10:44 am

Post by Thor665 »

In post 4229, Scripten wrote:

Thor665:
goodmorning, Izariael, reinoe, Flubbernugget, davesaz, Josh_B, Boonskiies, Shiro, Nero Cain(Intent)

Sure, of course I already have given my opinion on them
How about you go first and then I'll do another immediately thereafter?
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #4235 (ISO) » Sun Nov 16, 2014 10:45 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Is anyone else but me leaning scum on Nero?

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #4236 (ISO) » Sun Nov 16, 2014 10:45 am

Post by Thor665 »

In post 4233, Boonskiies wrote:Can you guys pay the Smurf attention at all? I unvoted. Smurf damn ignorance. I don't want Thor lynched. Stop being held up on something completely irrelevant, and actually read what happened.

They did.
It does matter.
It doesn't matter that you unvoted later.
Stop playing poorly and people will stop questioning your sloppy and scummy looking moves.

Who would you like to lynch now?
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4237 (ISO) » Sun Nov 16, 2014 10:46 am

Post by Slandaar »

Boonakins

:]
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #4238 (ISO) » Sun Nov 16, 2014 10:46 am

Post by Thor665 »

In post 4235, Boonskiies wrote:Is anyone else but me leaning scum on Nero?

I am.
Not a lot though.
I am also scum on Dave - why don't you vote Dave?
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4239 (ISO) » Sun Nov 16, 2014 10:49 am

Post by Slandaar »

In post 4232, Thor665 wrote:
@Slandaar - he's a claimed BP. Please let's just have a cop or a weak doc or a gunsmith or something check him first. I would *love* it if he's an actual BP town player and it's a laugh on scum who need to deal with him. Heck, at that point I'll sit around and rile at him until he becomes useful or replaces out. I'm not going to lynch him on a concept of 'cruddy play' on Day 2 with a PR claim sitting on him in a large.

So, lets say we massclaim later down the road near/at lylo. There is no cop or gunsmith or anything like that. We just decided not to lynch scum for however many days because there might be a cop etc who can investigate him?

Even if he was town. They don't even have to deal with him, they can just leave him and laugh as you waste a cop investigate on him etc.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4240 (ISO) » Sun Nov 16, 2014 10:50 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4232, Thor665 wrote:Oh, my bad, normally when people play pro-town and offer hammer intent they consider the intent to be offered on a scummy player.
You hedged away from that and went with 'role reveal' aka rolfishing aka a pro-scum move.

I've been willing to pl you since d1 and I still don't care if you die but getting you to hurry up and claim is moving the game along.

Why do you think I am scum other than being pissed at me for hating your play?

In post 4238, Thor665 wrote:

I am.
Not a lot though.

What have I done?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4241 (ISO) » Sun Nov 16, 2014 10:53 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4232, Thor665 wrote:in a game I had repeatedly been describing as full of poor town play.

pot? kettle?

Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #4242 (ISO) » Sun Nov 16, 2014 10:54 am

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 4236, Thor665 wrote:
In post 4233, Boonskiies wrote:Can you guys pay the Smurf attention at all? I unvoted. Smurf damn ignorance. I don't want Thor lynched. Stop being held up on something completely irrelevant, and actually read what happened.

They did.
It does matter.
It doesn't matter that you unvoted later.
Stop playing poorly and people will stop questioning your sloppy and scummy looking moves.

Who would you like to lynch now?

No. It doesn't fucking matter. What I said? Yeah, that does. What Nero keeps misinterpreting what I said? No, that doesn't matter at all. I'm fucking sorry that I thought Reinoe was scum in the game I referenced, oh boo hoo! I made a mistake. You all are perfect and never make mistakes. Nero's been talking about PL multiple times throughout the game, and also only reads parts of posts and gets held up on them. Posts things exactly how they happen and fill everything else up with fluff.

VOTE: Nero

My first
actual
scum read all game. Iz is more gut, Thor is my whatever vote. Fuck.

@Nero - I can handle people hating my play. Hell, I hate my play this game. You are scum because you twist people's words around, and take things out of context and mix with fluff. Also, you have been constantly being secure not to feel like you are doing anything with scum intentions (which is to the point of over feigning sincerity and ingenuity).

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4243 (ISO) » Sun Nov 16, 2014 10:55 am

Post by Shiro »

ok wait was the hammer fake ???

Thor can you tell exactly what you found scummy on dave ? HIs first conv with you when he voted you was shitty and made no sense whatsoever is that the reason ?

Unvote

Also Slandar just made a good point there about Boon. Slandar were u suspicious of him from before or just this? Cause apart from this mistake I had a pretty good town read on Boon dunno if that alone is enough to shake it
Josh_B
Josh_B
Mafia Scum
Josh_B
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4244 (ISO) » Sun Nov 16, 2014 10:56 am

Post by Josh_B »

In post 4219, Thor665 wrote:
In post 4215, Josh_B wrote:Thor, I don't understand why you would want a GM lynch earlier if you Jailkept her. What were the results?

The results were that I submitted a JK on GM.
How do you think I should have read it?

It didn't have any affect.- unless you feel like a third NK is missing. But even then it's 50/50 on whether or not you blocked her or saved her, so that's null.
The claim has no use at this point other than saying that you're a named townie.

VOTE: dave
About WIFOM: Sometimes I just get thirsty and drink both glasses.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4245 (ISO) » Sun Nov 16, 2014 10:57 am

Post by Nero Cain »

give me an example of me twisting words and taking things out of context.

Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #4246 (ISO) » Sun Nov 16, 2014 10:57 am

Post by Boonskiies »

@Shiro - are you not fucking reading either? I thought Reinoe was scum in the game I referenced, and thought Thor was in the same position. Which would make Thor scum. I was wrong about Reinoe being scum there, so I unvoted. HOW THE FUCK ARE YOU PEOPLE NOT UNDERSTANDING THIS?

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Scripten
Scripten
Mafia Scum
Scripten
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4247 (ISO) » Sun Nov 16, 2014 10:58 am

Post by Scripten »

In post 4234, Thor665 wrote:
In post 4229, Scripten wrote:

Thor665:

Sure, of course I already have given my opinion on them
How about you go first and then I'll do another immediately thereafter?

How about we both start now so you don't get derphammered before giving some reads. ;)

In post 4240, Nero Cain wrote:
What have I done?

This is a good question.
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #4248 (ISO) » Sun Nov 16, 2014 11:02 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Look at Nero's ISO. It looks a lot like he's actually doing something, but he's doing less than I am. He's asking open ended questions that don't really mean anything, and repeating what has already been said. He's whiteknighting the hell out of certain people, he's not actually giving any reads. He's only voted like 3 different people, and they have all been people that are easy to mislynch. He asks questions like..."What are your thoughts on Thor, and why?" Which is a fine question, but when his questions are ALL similar to that, he's not actually basing any of his reads off that. He's freaking' scum.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #4249 (ISO) » Sun Nov 16, 2014 11:03 am

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 4245, Nero Cain wrote:give me an example of me twisting words and taking things out of context.

My whole situation.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”